<  USA  ~  Cry my Delerium

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 3:18 am Reply with quote
User avatarMalkavianPosts: 44Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2003 7:03 am
[u:2ed4432d28][b:2ed4432d28]Cry my Delerium[/b:2ed4432d28][/u:2ed4432d28]

[b:2ed4432d28]Long ago…[/b:2ed4432d28]

~ [i:2ed4432d28] Hurry Lane, he knows we’re here ![/i:2ed4432d28] Further away from her assailant, Caro kept encouraging her sister to run faster. Lane thought beautiful beyond any siren’s as her twin sister, had never been the sprinting type, and the yards between her and their agressor were narrowing.

Both were running away from a common threat who seemed to find it’s way to them night after night, no matter where they both were. The chilly weather brought them no kind of comfort, and the trees guilding the mountain were both of help and nuisance. The idea of losing their enemy in the depts of the forest throat was of great ingeniosity, but ended up being a plan who backfired on them.

[i:2ed4432d28] Caro ! please wait for me ! [/i:2ed4432d28] Desperately screamed Lane to her twin, the only way she had to locate her beloved sister was to locate the air coming out of Caro’s lucious lips, thus transforming into small fog due to the cold weather.

Reaching for her own breath, Caro halted, no longer in shape to continue her course for the moment. Being careful not to drop her hand-held lantern, she turned and hoped to lay her eyes on her sister, a wish not granted. [i:2ed4432d28] Lane… are you there ?[/i:2ed4432d28] Caro whispered softly, her feet placing themselve one if front another in direction of a shadow she saw lurking in the distance.

The further Caro ventured downhill, the clearer this shadow was becoming, and the less Caro wished to continue, the movement of what was in front, was sadisticly irregular. Thought human, this being paced as if it was a zombie, it’s entire body trembling with each footsteps.

Growling and moaning, this being ignored the precense of Caro, striding mindlessly into the depts of the mountain’s veins. [i:2ed4432d28] La.. Lane… is it you ?[/i:2ed4432d28], spoken softly, unsure of who it was as she got closer and closer.

As Caro got close enough to touch this precense, her lantern went out as the wind whistled strongly… footsteps were no longer audible, and Caro held her breath as she felt the silence invade her every thoughts…

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 5:40 pm Reply with quote
User avatarGangrelPosts: 186Location: York, England.Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2004 9:57 pm
((Oh Carolane's back! :D *drool*

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 8:45 am Reply with quote
[i:ff97abd641] L.. Lane, what happened ?[/i:ff97abd641] Gnawed by grief, the minutes older sister questioned the younger one, her accoutrement was heavily thorned, and the body was damaged beyond the most detailed descriptions.

Screaming inwards, as if desperately attempting to reach for a breath she couldnt grasp, the hands of the battered Lane placed themselves thightly upon the throat of Caro, squeezing each second a little more, until Caro began to choke, running out of precious air. For a minute she dared not to hit her younger sister, but at a point she had no other choices… and broke the lantern upon the head of Lane, the glass of the object shattered in pieces as Lane’s grasp cascaded away.

Once Caro had captured the needed oxygen, she distanced herself a few steps away from her sister, whom’s body was still trembling upon the leaves covered ground. Her mind perplexed, she awaited to regain any sort of senses she could grasp, but the wicked corpse of Lane had already established a plan… her torso moved abruptly, so to place herself in a siting pose, her bruised arm extending and pointing at Caro, mouth opened and screaming disturbingly, a sound sufficent enough to scare away even the grim reaper.

Insanity began to install itself softly has the screeching corpse of Lane vanished, more or so a ghost perhaps ? Caro knew not, and cared not to stay any longer to find out, she had to find her sister, and hopefuly they could both escape this hellish mountain.

[i:ff97abd641] Nothing’s wrong, it is just and only my mind playing tricks on me… nothing more.[/i:ff97abd641] kept repeating Caro, struggling to regain complete autonomy of her mind as she paced torwards a random direction.

[i:ff97abd641] Everything is fine to you ? I am dead, you lat me die ![/i:ff97abd641] A terrible distorted version of Lane’s voice spoke as Caro witnessed the corpse of her sister randomly appearing in seemingly every directions. Haunted and chewed by both grief and fear, Caro began to lose bit after a bit her own sanity, not knowing if what she saw was real, or fake.

[i:ff97abd641] Don’t worry dear sister, I’m still alive…[/i:ff97abd641] Yet once more the deformed voice of Lane whispered, her body once more appearing in the distance, walking in direction of her beloved sister Caro.

She ceased not to call upon her sister, Lane.. Lane she kept mentioning, happy to finaly lay her eyes on her beloved sister. Both entwining each other’s arms around theirselves, Caro felt better even in these dark moments, and as she thought things were picking up for her, the head of Lane detached itself slowly from it’s socket, to fade away completely as it touched the grass, revealing to be yet another vision, or ghost of some sort.

Now not even sure if she was alive herself, not knowing if she was really in this forest, this mountain and fighting someone, or home and just having a bad dream, the rest of her sanity had simply vanished, thus resulting her right eye pupil to shrink on itself, and changed color, this to her was not ‘’ see-able ’’ but was the official key who opened her door to crazy-ness…

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 8:09 am Reply with quote
User avatarCappadocianPosts: 590Location: Sydney, AustraliaJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 11:55 am
posted by Carolane and moved from old forum:

United

Words could barely describe the world of lost Caro’s mind had sunken into. Drowned in the dementia who kept striking her mind and emotions, she ran blindly, as a tiger pacing forth carelessly to attain its prey.

Her course had not been free of hurt, during her escape torwards the tip of the mountain, she kept shouting, screaming and whispering, so to cease the haunting who had so delightfuly gotten a grasp deep down inside. Always remaining in a state of deep confusion, she never had the sweet chance of witnessing the body hanging by it’s neck in the distance, a being on with collision was imminent.

* cough * h..help m..me * cough * Had spoken the hanging body, the rope around it’s neck was tightening, and was rather getting close to bring a final breath upon the speaking being. Car..o.. please.. . Swiftly standing up as Caro had heard her name mentioned, she took a few steps back, once again having a vision of Lane being cruely killed… or was it ?

Lane’s hands desperately reached for the rope, attempting to loose it, trying to escape a imminent death. Caro could not be blamed for her reaction, but she had realised but too late that the hanging body was really the one of Lane this time, she could not be blamed, after all it could have been anything else but her sister.

You can’t take my twin soul away from me ! She cried as she detached the breathless body of her beloved sister, laying it down on the ground, attempting to bring her back to life by any means… nothing did.

In tears, she layed down aside her precious sister, her arms wraping around the lifeless corpse. At this point fatigue had finaly gotten a grasp upon herself, and fell asleep as daylight made it’s precense felt.

From dawn to night she slept, without waking up a single time. Later the next night, she woke up abruptly as the voice of Lane kept mentioning the word ‘’ Run ‘’.

As Caro woke up to the dear voice of her beloved twin, she witnessed Lane’s ghost attempting to stop a rather tall and imposing persona heading torwards Caro, but to not avail, the being itself never saw anything, her every movements of Lane passed thru the being in question…

Glancing at her transparent hands, horrified that she couldnt do anything, Lane glanced at her sister, still not escaping, and was imaginating only the worse.

Caro stood up abruptly… unwillingly. She moved, but knew she wasnt the one doing the efforts for it. Help me Caro, I can’t do this alone Spoke Caro herself, not understanding why her lips moved to lat out her sister’s voice…

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 4:41 am Reply with quote
The sadened visions of a long forgotten past, awoke the insane beauty in her satin bed. Those sleeping nightmares had made themselves more and more present with each passing nights, weeks, months and years.

Her delightful skin covered in sweat, she sat, the sheets of the bed drifting along her milky white skin to conclusively expose her naked torso to the darkness of the night. [i:48fde682f4] Lane, how are you feeling…[/i:48fde682f4] asked Caro, worried for Lane’s emotions.

[i:48fde682f4] We had better nights, oh my beloved witch… STOP calling me this way ! [/i:48fde682f4] spoke both Caro and Lane. It seemed Caro had played with something Lane wasnt to found about. [i:48fde682f4] I can’t sleep with IT screaming it’s lungs out night after night Lane… Oh I know dear sister, please make it stop… shhh Lane… I will go. [/i:48fde682f4]

They kept talking about something they had did, something they were in love with, and as well scared of. Both sister’s voice escaping from the same lips, they discussed the subject for numerous minutes, the view of it would surely shock any soul brave of foolish enough to venture forth in these walls, they would prolly call her insane, stupid even, but it was only her split persona.

[i:48fde682f4] Shall we ? oh my beloved doll face [/i:48fde682f4] In agreement, Carolane departed, pacing thru the halls of Miss Laura De L’Hiver Manor, a gift she inherited from her friend when she passed out some time ago.

Cascading pleasantly throughout the numerous corridors of the manoir, Carolane glanced blankly at the expensive furniture and such, each items in sight brought her back memories of her old Toreador friend.

Descending a long spiral shaped stairway made of ancient bricks, her delicate hands placed themselves upon the handle of a large wooden door, as soon as her fingers touched the handle, the screams died, complete silence.

[i:48fde682f4] It is becoming more docile isnt it Lane ?… oh yes, at least it seems.[/i:48fde682f4]

Penetrating carelessly in the room, Carolane smiled to the sound of rattling chains, knowing it still lived, thus what they had done worked to perfection, or at least, what they ordered done. [i:48fde682f4] Ooops, I think we stepped on something deary… [/i:48fde682f4] spoke Caro, her feet lodging itself into the corpse of a captured servant whom made part of this experience possible.

[i:48fde682f4] heh.. not caring doll face, at least it ate now.. oh you got this one right my beloved Caro.. [/i:48fde682f4]

Pacing forth in direction of Carolane, the thing attemped to attack the beautiful figure of insanity, to no avail, they knew how long were it’s chains, and it strangled the thing inches away from them, forcing it down on its knees.

[i:48fde682f4] kr… kri.. krill.. k .. kill me[/i:48fde682f4] begged the creature, obviously agonizing, no wonder.. its body seemed to have been tied up together with some kind of surgery, judging by the state of the skin, it was most likely the thing’s original body pieces.

[i:48fde682f4] Ssshhhh.. you will be feeling much better soon… [/i:48fde682f4] spoke Carolane, glancing at the being, it’s face covered and hidden with a metal mask, preventing it to attack anyone with it’s teeth.

Smiling at it, she paced and reached for its head, leaning it against her cleavage, her hand caressing the head of this… fiend.