<  Dusty Books  ~  *** PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!!!!! ***

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 4:52 am Reply with quote
User avatarCappadocianPosts: 590Location: Sydney, AustraliaJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 11:55 am
Before you begin to explore and relive the archived threads, there are a few things you need to know.

The threads were restored from a corrupt database file which was not compatible with our current forum. The structure had to be altered to match and then merged with two other separate databases. What you see here is the result of many many hours of programming, scripting, swearing and trouble-shooting.

We think the threads are complete and they should be accessible for everyone to read. Unfortunately, you'll notice that the username associated with each post is pretty messed up. There's also a few posts that are incorrectly dated 1969! There's absolutely nothing we can do to fix this so please don't ask. Finally all of the posts will have to remain locked. If there is a post buried in there that you would prefer was deleted, please email me to discuss. I'd rather NOT delete anything IC for obvious reasons.

Happy vamping!

Batty and Tromador