<  SoC's 3rd Birthday Reunion  ~  Three years

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2003 10:27 am Reply with quote
User avatarGangrelPosts: 1117Location: The riverbank.Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 7:20 pm
Can you believe it?

Three years ago the greatest collection of writers and roleplayers in V:TM history assembled and formed the legend that is SoC.

Yes people moved on, things changed, new faces appeared. But damn, we're still the best!

Makes me wonder where we'll all be in another 3 yrs.

Happy birthday SoC!

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2003 12:27 pm Reply with quote
User avatarCappadocianPosts: 590Location: Sydney, AustraliaJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 11:55 am
Well said Frank :)

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2003 3:38 pm Reply with quote
GangrelPosts: 10Location: CanadaJoined: Sun Dec 07, 2003 4:12 am
im thinking of maybe comming back :twisted:

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2003 4:27 pm Reply with quote
User avatarCity GangrelPosts: 52Location: UnknownJoined: Tue May 20, 2003 9:41 pm
well i beleive it's been a little over two years since i joined.....so i was,what, 16 back then? This palce has really been a part of my development and integral...ok, pssshhht....this place rocks just as it did back in 2001 ( i remember it had been like a cupla days after the name was switched from Shadows of Caine when i joined...or so they tell me)

Still can't beleive I was like 16 when i joined this, it seems so long ago! So much has changed..i mean i can grow a beard now! (well, sorta)

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2003 6:09 pm Reply with quote
User avatarVentruePosts: 1553Location: Virginia, USAJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 5:05 pm
I know...it seems like forever ago doesn't it? Haha, I still remember how I REFUSED to believe that I'd ever stay part of a strictly board oriented guild. But here we are!

My constant source of escape, pleasure, friendship, and creative outlet. I LOVE YOU SOC!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2003 6:57 pm Reply with quote
VisitorPosts: 8Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2003 11:18 pm
I returned at the most appropriate time it seems....

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2003 10:19 pm Reply with quote
MalkavianPosts: 16Location: Yorkshire, EnglandJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 7:06 pm
I cant rememebr when i joined then left then joined then left then joined then left then joined then left then joined then left then joined then left then joined then left then joined then left then joined then left then joined then left then joined then left then joined then left then....

Oh well.

Happy Birthday to you all. Its my birthday soon! woot!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2003 2:35 am Reply with quote
User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 2Location: New York, USA (no not the city)Joined: Wed Jun 11, 2003 8:58 pm
I was thinking it was getting close. Most of you probably don't remember me or even know me with all this new faces but i too was a member here once. Then the unfortunate reality of school and work began to take over. Anyways Happy B-Day {SoC} I hope it lasts for years to come. Perhaps with the clearing of my schedual soon i might be able to come back...

Later Guys
Ryan Night
(AKA Zack)

And the blood had left a stain
Offline Profile YIM
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2003 3:02 am Reply with quote
User avatarToreadorPosts: 234Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2003 7:11 pm

Last edited by kathy Belvadere on Wed Jan 12, 2005 5:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2003 6:44 am Reply with quote
User avatarLasombraPosts: 12Location: gigglesJoined: Mon Apr 21, 2003 3:56 am
HAPPY HAPPY B-day

SORRY I HAVEN't BEEN AROUND MUCH LATELY. I SORTA GOT DISCONNECTED 8p

Giggles:::
wooo hooo happpy happpy birthday...

:::thinks while getting out her swatty B-day ping pong paddle:::

Does this mean I get to spank everyone in SOC? this is such a fun guild. how many members?::::mmmm ::: feels a nice little wave of excitment while taking a couple of practice swings:::

Only three years old huh? :::pouts:::

Well there like a hundred members right 8) k,

well, close your eyes and touch your knees please...

:::giggles:::

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2003 1:21 pm Reply with quote
User avatarBrujahPosts: 16Location: Sheffield, South Yorkshire, UKJoined: Fri Aug 08, 2003 12:39 am
oooo matron :)

WOW 3 years!! i was probably what 18 or 19 now i'm 21. Sure i've been away and come back many a time (blame work and Uni) but i've always been welcomed back, and that hasnt changed since day 1. Amazing to think we have carried on between the time it takes to mkae the new vampire game which will hopefully start everything up again on a whole NEW level.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHADOWS OF CAIN/ SURVIVORS OF CASCADIA :) :)

and THANK YOU guys for making this so enjoyable :)

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2003 7:04 am Reply with quote
User avatarToreadorPosts: 155Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2003 2:02 am
[i:7a8e91e87c]Happy birthday SoC,

I've been around for only a few months, but I enjoy this place quite a lot![/i:7a8e91e87c]

Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don't know how to replenish its source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of withering, of tarnishing.
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2003 7:47 am Reply with quote
User avatarSetitePosts: 90Location: san francisco, caJoined: Mon Apr 07, 2003 5:18 pm
here here

it's been three years... and i can't remember how old i was when i joined. but i think it was about 2 years ago.

a lot has changed. people have changed both on the board and in personal experiences. i'm just glad to see some old faces and pleased to meet some new ones.

salut!

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2004 2:21 am Reply with quote
User avatarVentruePosts: 60Location: Norfolk, EnglandJoined: Fri May 09, 2003 3:21 am
Hmmm.....3 years already, wow!

This ol' place has seen a lot, the ecstasy and the tears, yet still it stands!

The eighth wonder of the world??

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2004 11:45 pm Reply with quote
VentruePosts: 102Joined: Tue Nov 25, 2003 6:57 pm
I thought we were older for some reason lol

Well I guess the good times here are still rolling by without me, which in a way gives me a great sense of enlightenment. Lots of good memories for me and the short while I was here. From watching Gabe pass me up the line of ventrue hierarchy, then through the elder hierarchy to prince eventually. And also the changing of the princes too....batty sorenti valek gabe.....wow and the ending of characters....port, is he back now? Well anyways I'll always hold a place for SoC in my heart

Happy three

Travis/Syd

Offline Profile