<  USA  ~  The new guy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2003 5:55 pm Reply with quote
User avatarToreadorPosts: 234Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2003 7:11 pm
((Hi there :D its all good, we are a friendly bunch and there's no right way or wrong way for anyone to do their stuff, but please...::looks around furtively:: when you come across a Toreador named Kathy, you must lavish her with attention and gifts.....thats about the only rule we have here....::sneaks off before she gets caught::

Jking just enjoy yourself and have fun :)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2003 5:11 pm Reply with quote
Get your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2003 4:54 pm
Frantically the young boy thought about the situation, his only friends were dead, he had nowhere to go and parents werent an option. "jesus this is bad" wasall he could think. he thought of calling the police, but no that wouldnt work either Damien had at least one warrent for his arrest. he needed to get out of town tho which ment doing the one thing he didnt want to ever have to do...call his sister.

Jessica sat alon in her kitchen watching the tiny television...more depressing news..it was always bad nothing ever went good in this town she hated liveing in New york. She had just gotten up to go take a shower when the phone rang. Nearly dropping it when the young mans voice spoke on the other side, and then nearly crying when she heard his story. "Of course of course you can stay here, but i dont have anyway to get you over here so your on your own there." "yes yes fine call me when your in town...oh and youd better be clean i dont want that mess in my home." with those final words and a quick good-bye she clicked off the phone and climbed the stairs to take her shower.
Damien held the phone reciever in hands a moment or two before finally letting it rest back on the payphone. Slowly he walked back to the appartment..holding back a cough he searched Allison for her car keys..and what money either of them had. Picking up the last of their dope and the closest to a clean needle that could be found he walked out of the room and softly closed the door, tears streaming down his face.
Rain fell softly on the wind shield as he drove down the interstate. First checking his pocket then checking the gas gauge Damien descided to stop at a near by convence store somewhere in North Carolina. Hed taken the scenic rout on purpose and was really in no hurry to hear lectures from his older sister. After filling up the car and calling Jessica to let her know the status of his trip he was back on his way....unaware of the detor soon to come....

Offline Profile