<  USA  ~  The Demon's end

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2003 4:33 am Reply with quote
User avatarCappadocianPosts: 167Joined: Fri Apr 11, 2003 12:48 am
[i:64bf2530e9]- What is it like, to inflict pain unto others, to be in the garden of depraved beings, being Inswathed
in endless night, waiting for Midian to bless our Sins... to return to the torture chambers endlessly, to find peace amongst the rotting corpses, to constantly return to the execution place, to inhale the smell of blood.
To be the murderers, to create fears and sorrows, to feel sensations of violence from night one and for eternity. To be spellbound by the Devil, Midian. By the light of the moon and the beings of the night a curse has been laid upon us to seek and tear celestial gloss to pieces. By the power of death and the shadow of the reaper, a call always had been brought upon us to complete the infinite fall of heaven. To see the heavenly father streching his hand pathetically begging for mercy, to spit and piss on his sacred flesh
to breathe the breath of the unholy. How is it like ? it is a pleasure beyond belief .... spoke Angelica

Marius remained silent after hearing those words of pure demence, looking upon the window of the room which they were both siting in, located on floor 50 of what seemed to be an Hotel. Lit with only a black candle whom was on the table, the coldness of Angelica's amber red eyes was horrifying enough to scare to bravest and strongest Kindred. After the recent war that has been fought, unseen by human eyes, Marius carefuly tried to wisely chose every of his words, fearing to offend Angelica.

- But why Angelica, why have you ended your Childe's unlife .... how did you manage to do so, every Kindred knew of his immense power and strenght, his evil crossed many oceans ...

- Fair enough of your talk Marius, you just begun and yet you are already annoying me. And if you must speak about my Childe, get the words right peon, I have not killed him, I simply forced him into torpor. In view of what happened, the war between Heaven and Hell ....

- Yes I presumed it ended being of benefit to you, as you are still alive ?

- Interrupt me once more Marius, and you wont have a tongue to speak anymore. How did it happen you ask, it was unlikely not like all the precedent wars I have fought, this time it was very different, the precense of my Childe Valek had made it very easy I must say. However even if we were dominating since the first second until the last, something went very wrong at the end. At the end, amongst all the deceased Angel's laying on unholy grounds, stood I, Valek, Misanthropia and ..... Midian himself. Needless to say the precense of Misanthropia wasnt passing very well in front of our eyes, she was still alive, and yet I saw Valek kill her countless times during battle, she looked at me as if she knew something I didnt, something that would provoke a strong reaction in me.

Placing her hands on the head of Marius, Angelica would show him exactly what happened, as if living a dream.

- - - - - - - - -

- I am here for you, and you, said Misanthropia as she pointed to Valek and Midian. Turning her gaze to Angelica, Misanthropia added the following words.

- Angelica, step away from them, you are clearly not aware of what they are planning for you.

- This trick is older than memory Misanthropia, you expect me to fall in it, age did not made you any smarter. Spoke Angelica

- Even Demons may betray demons, look at me, Midian is my creator and I stand not on his side. Your unlife is about to end Angelica, but you may prevent it.

Doubts started to grow in Angelica as she turned to look upon her Childe, she always knew how to read thru him to know everything she wanted, before she had the chance to find out what Misanthropia said, a violent attack coming from the son of Midian, Valek, brought Angelica to her knees.

- Know that you shall both die like whores, your souls are mine, now and for eternity. Spoke Valek as he violently hit Angelica in the face with his right fist, bringing her down on the floor.

- Surprised arent you, my powers grew unseen by your very own eyes Angelica, and now you are but a mere whelp that I shall dispose of soon enough. Crucified whore, thats what you are Angelica, nothing more!

- - - - - - -

- Then came a fight that no words could ever describe, no words could live up to its violence, its Evil. I remember every seconds of it. No one on this earth will ever hear anymore than what I am telling you, all I will say is that we won, due to the arrival of the Archangel Andarielle. I never tought one night I would come to be helped by those mother fucking angels.

- Yes but what about your Childe Angelica ? Where have you put him ? and what happened to Midian ?

- Valek is kept in torpor in one of the crypt of St-Mary's graveyard, before his entry into torpor, Valek had the time over the years to learn so much without me even knowing, hear my following words clearly, Valek now holds the secrets to life and death, he is no longer a simple kindred, Demon or the son of Midian, he became an unholy God, lucky for us we had the opportunity to put him into torpor before he had the time to use his powers. Now he may no longer be killed, no matter what one does unto him, dismemberment, sunrays, everything that could bring death upon him will not work, he will always come back to life, the only option was to put him in torpor, by doing this he his no longer a danger, but if for a reason one wakes him up, it will most likely be the end of the world. Just think about it, the most ancient evil now haves the power to create and destroy life and death at will, he must NEVER wake up, and I see personally to it, no one will ever make him step out of torpor, NO ONE ! As for Midian, he his where he always have been, Hell, held prisoner of his own domain, without Valek to bring him out, he his doomed to stay there for eternity....

- Why have you stopped this from happening Angelica ? You are one of the mother's of Evil ....

- I still am, however I did not wanted this world to be destroyed by the hands of Valek, nothing would have been left, no humans to feed upon, nothing, I had no choice to stop it, otherwise it meant our disapearance from the face of the earth as well ....

- What about Misanthropia and Andarielle ? Are they still alive ?

- You are persistent Marius, and yes they both are, strange isnt it, two ancient demons and an Archangel protecting the crypt of Valek from any possible intruders that would have in mind to bring back Valek. This has no chance of happening....

A long and deadly silence followed before Angelica spoke once more ...

- Now you are aware that I may not let you live, since you heard all of it ...

Quickly taking the book that Marius was writing in, containing what Angelica spoke of, Marius stepped back against the window as he looked upon the eyes of Angelica whom were glowing of a bloody red. With a powerful demonic scream Angelica flew thru the window along with Marius .... now falling from floor 50 of the building Angelica smiled evily as gargoyle like wings streched out of her leather black trench coat and said to Marius " Your life ends here ...... see you in another world .... " flying away and letting Marius crash down on the asphalt ground, exploding into pieces.

With now no one else than Angelica, Misanthropia and Andarielle whom knew about the last war between heaven and Hell, the secret of the location of the oldest demon of all, Valek is now kept secret, making any come back nearly impossible.

Ever since then, many came in the graveyard with in mind to take out Valek of torpor, but none ever came back alive ...... [/i:64bf2530e9]

[b:64bf2530e9](( Well, I just felt that I wanted a end/ or break to my Valek character for now, sort of wanted to make him go with my own ideas, so it is roughly that, so yeah ... lol, ill post a little bit more on that later on. ))[/b:64bf2530e9]

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2003 6:43 am Reply with quote
CappadocianPosts: 6Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2003 4:09 am
((aww....i like reading your stuff, are you leaving for good? good way to end it though. excellent post.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2003 11:10 pm Reply with quote
User avatarCappadocianPosts: 167Joined: Fri Apr 11, 2003 12:48 am
(( Thanks,

No I'm not leaving, I'm just taking a break from my Valek character for now, I'm currently writing a scenario for a Montreal casting agency to be honest, so most of my time is spent writing on my story there. But on the other hand as I said I'm not leaving, I'm still gonna play my npcs such as Angelica etc. I just really wanted a break from my Valek one for now lol. But I'm thinking about a new char at the moment, still unsure .. ))

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2003 7:43 pm Reply with quote
User avatarCappadocianPosts: 0Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2003 4:23 am
" We are the firsts, not the last. Each of us Condemned to this curse that carries our blood, Contaminating the world, defying god and son together, we drank the flesh of life itself, and reigned for a thousand years. Captive blood enslavement ... Pain and hunger always drove our madness, sickness, this evil in our veins. Our bloodline ends after us Valek ... We made you bleed your defeat upon us, and for this I feel guilt ... even knowing you would not hesitate a single second to kill all of us, I still feel as I betrayed myself .... "

Each words escaping the lips of Angelica, echoed constantly in the room were lied the motionless body of Valek. Placing her right hand on the shoulder of Valek, her eyes fixed upon the wooden stake, what made him remain in torpor, piercing the usual black outift Valek always had, a single tear ran down her cheek as she quickly stood up and looked away.. the view of her childe in this position was clearly affecting her greatly.

On the other side of the arch shaped doorway, was four eyes watching her movements, Misanthropia and Andarielle were both eyeing her actions.

" I understand not her emotions, this is senseless, lunacy. This demon would have killed us all if we didnt do anything, how can she still feel for him after this armageddon. " spoke Andarielle

The devilish green eyes of Misanthropia eyed the ocean blue eyes of life of Andarielle.

" You have never been in Hell before, you cannot understand a thing .... Angel. She looks upon Valek as her own son, you have any ideas how it feels to have done what she did to him ... no you don't. " replied Misanthropia.

Pushing Andarielle against the brick wall, Misanthropia entered the room where Angelica stood, in deep thoughts.

" Angelica .... " spoke Misanthropia, as Angelica remained still, not even slightly moving.

" We should let Andarielle handle the guard of the tomb, it is bothering you too much to be around him, come now, lets go outside and kill whatever comes in this graveyard " said once more Misanthropia, with a sick smile crossing her demonic face.

Seemingly agreeing, as Andarielle watched them step outside the crypt, Andarielle was completely ravaged to see how much amusement the art of murder brought pleasure to those two .... crossing the doorway, entering the room where Valek lied, she looked upon him, sword in hand ....

Offline Profile