<  USA  ~  Evermore

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2003 6:36 pm Reply with quote
User avatarToreadorPosts: 234Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2003 7:11 pm
[i:900aa53c51] "Gabriel is out for the night Miss belvadere and I have instructions that no-one be admitted to his haven, not even you"[/i:900aa53c51]

Kathy had not been prepared for such a firm rebuffal but nevertheless she stood her ground and looked at Tyler in disgust.

[i:900aa53c51]" It would bode you well to watch your mouth, gabriel's lackey or not, I could snap you in half if I so wished, and I must warn you, Im not in the best of moods"[/i:900aa53c51]

He looked taken aback and not wishing to anger her more he stepped aside and risked gabriel's wrath when he appeared.

Kathy swept passed him and issued orders as if it was her own haven, [i:900aa53c51]" I would like a bath run for me, use the oils that are in the cabinet in the bathroom and a bottle of 1988 claret brought from the cellar, and I think that will be it for the moment, oh no wait...one more thing, put on the Moby CD, it must be here somewhere and have it patched through the speakers in the bathroom"[/i:900aa53c51]

He nodded his head in acknowledgement as she walked into Gabriel's bedroom.

As she pushed the door shut she almost crumpled in grief and disbelievement against it. It was Tyler's ring that she had seen imprinted on Tobias, she had clearly see it as she had entered Gabriel's haven.

Taking an uncalled for deep breath she composed herself and started to undress, she needed to relax and soothe away her temper before he appeared then maybe she could broach the subject that they both should have talked about a long time ago.

[i:900aa53c51]" Gabriel, yes I'm sorry to disturb you but kathy, well she's here, yes at your haven, I couldn't stop her and she's not in the best of moods"[/i:900aa53c51]
said Tyler in hushed tones on the phone.

Kathy slipped under the water in the bath and she sighed inwardly, an hour.....if he didn't appear in an hour she would do what she came to do and pack her belongings that she kept at his haven and leave and return back to Paris and live her old life, never staying with anyone long and taking part in her Sire's parties, he had warned her not to become attached, but she had taken no notice and this is where it had got her, loving someone like she had never loved before and wrapped up in jealousy and lies. she lay there as the warm water scented water lapped against her skin and told herself repeatedly that she could do it, even though her heart would break and she would never be the same again, she would still do it.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2003 4:53 pm Reply with quote
User avatarVentruePosts: 1553Location: Virginia, USAJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 5:05 pm
[i:b7ee9af0ec]"Kathy....Kay...." Gabriel appeared in the doorway, stripped of his usual heavy overcoat. His shoulders and hair were coated in beads of water, victim of a light mist that rolled through the streets of Cascadia. He looked different somehow. [i]"...I'm..."[/i:b7ee9af0ec]

[i:b7ee9af0ec]"You're what?"[/i:b7ee9af0ec] she asked cautiously. She sat up from the bath, careful not to expose herself to the defeated stranger who stood before her. He was different, weary and tired. The normally stern lines of his face were drawn. His eyes were dim, weakened.

[i:b7ee9af0ec]"I'm...glad you're here."[/i:b7ee9af0ec] he took several steps into the bathroom's interior. His features shadowed as he moved to block the light. A solid black figure, devoid of strength, sillhouetted against the normally dramatic almost romantic back lights. The half emptied glass of Scotch he held in his hand shone madly with light, and it's auburn interior danced on the marble floor below.

[i:b7ee9af0ec]"Well that would be a welcome change from your recent demeanor towards me."[/i:b7ee9af0ec] she said, but with less anger in her voice. He was almost like a wounded animal.

[i:b7ee9af0ec]"Kathy...I was angry...furious! But I've come to realize it was my own fault. I drove you to it..."[/i:b7ee9af0ec] he set the glass down and wiped his hair back from his face, taking a seat on the edge of the tub. Her naked, shimmering body held little appeal for him now, what was left of his humanity seemed broken and torn.

[i:b7ee9af0ec]"What are you talking about?! What did I do Gabriel?"[/i:b7ee9af0ec] she found herself almost pleading. What was this source of anger about?

[i:b7ee9af0ec]"You...you and Nerov."[/i:b7ee9af0ec] he nearly whispered. A single blood tear welled in his eye. [i:b7ee9af0ec]"You're all of me. I can't survive without you..."[/i:b7ee9af0ec]

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2003 11:14 pm Reply with quote
Her eyebrows furrowed as she looked at him, his face seemed to have lost the life that it used to contain and now he appeared just a shell of his former self.

[i:5d7060a4ea]" Nerov?....you think I've been seeing nerov? is this what all ths has been about? "[/i:5d7060a4ea]

Gabriel simply nodded as she stepped out of the bath and stood before him as the water ran in rivulets down her body.

[i:5d7060a4ea]" I cant believe you would think that of me Gabe, after all we have been through, a towel would be handy though if you would be so kind"[/i:5d7060a4ea]

He looked at her curiously as he nodded and passed her one of the large fluffy white towels of the rack.

[i:5d7060a4ea]" But he was there at your haven, and then the night I saw you two arguing at the party, It just all built up and ......"[/i:5d7060a4ea]

She wrapped the towel tight around her body and placed a finger on his lips.

[i:5d7060a4ea]" I have much to tell you, Ive wanted to for a while now but didn't know how to, but now is the time, things need to be corrected and I can see why you have been jealous and to tell you the truth if we had been having this conversation an hour ago , it would not be quite so civil, but I'm tired as you are by the looks of you and I don't want to fight , but we have to talk but first "[/i:5d7060a4ea]

Gabriel looked at her as another blood tear teased it's way out of his eye.
[i:5d7060a4ea]" kay...please don't do this to me, I'm sorry I drove you to it, but don't leave.....what are you doing...kay I don't think I want to do this right now"[/i:5d7060a4ea]

He looked at her almost incredously not believing what she was doing.

Her fingers quickly undid the zipper on his trousers and started on the buttons of his shirt, his hands moved to stop here but she flashed him a look of determination.

[i:5d7060a4ea]" You stink of scotch and days old blood sweat and I'm sorry as much as I love you, Im not willing to sit talking to you like that, so you are going to get in the bath and chill for a bit and I'm not going anywhere...that is unless you anger me even more so be warned I may appear calm, but no doubt voices will be raised as we talk and tempers will flare"[/i:5d7060a4ea] as she talked she undressed him, her eyes not drinking him in as she would normally do but simply aiding him as he stared at her.

As he sank into the warm water of the bath, the aroma of the bath oils she used and he quite often complained about because they would fill his bedroom with their heady scent , brought no complaint from him at all, he simply watched her as she passed him the shampoo and a washcloth.

[i:5d7060a4ea]" Kay?"[/i:5d7060a4ea] His voice was laden with unanswered questions and recriminations but at least his eyes carried a glimmer of hope now, she had said she wasn't leaving, hadn't she?

She looked at him as she walked out of the bathroom , her bare feet making hardly a sound on the marble floor, turning back she kissed him on his thin lips and smiled.

[i:5d7060a4ea]"I'll still be here when you get out but I'm not promising there will be no arguements and we both might not like what we hear but the lies and accusations stop now, this very night, now bathe"[/i:5d7060a4ea]

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2003 11:52 pm Reply with quote
"I'm fine honestly, I'm just very tired and weary of all that has gone on, and on top of all of that Gabe thinks I was having an affair with Nerov, and I decided that I'm going to tell him everything, I wont rest until I do so and if we are to at least have a chance we have to stop hiding things from each other"

She lay back on the bed as she spoke and the thick eiderdown quilt moulded itself around her body, the thick towel now lay discarded at the end of the bed and she wore one of gabes shirts,it hung loosely off her and barely covered her lightly tanned thighs, but tonight she didn't really care if she didn't look her best.
Her dark brown hair that she would normally pile up elaborately, now hung loosely down her back, the dampness of it making it form ringlets.
One of her legs was crossed over the other and she wrapped her foot in the gossamer like drapes that festooned the four poster bed as she listened to his reassuring voice.

"Ma cherie, all will be well I'm sure, but you know where I am if you need me and next time please, don't leave it so long between calls, I worry about you little one at times"

Kathy listened closely and could hear Gabriel in the bath, at least he hadn't fallen asleep she thought to herself, but he looked so different , so empty and she bit her lip as she wondered if she had ruined what they once had.

"Ma cherie? are you still there?" his voice sounded concerned.
"uhuh still here, my mind was elsewhere though"

Connor sighed, the life that once filled her voice was now dampened, his burning bright candle was starting to waver in the wind, but he knew that it was up to her to either move on or admit defeat.

"Go cherie, and promise me this, you will listen to Gabe and I'm sure he will allow you the same courtesy"

After saying her goodbyes she lay on the bed, her eyes staring at the muriel of the night sky that she had had painted on Gabriel's ceiling, very Michael angelo she mused as she traced the constellations that were marked with tiny spherelike pieces of crystal.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2003 3:32 pm Reply with quote
The sound of wet feet padding on marble floor made kathy look to the door of the bathroom

[i:0cb9b29569]” I see you’ve decided to emerge from the bath then?”[/i:0cb9b29569] she strove to keep her voice neutral but as he stood looking at her, the towel wrapped tightly around his waist he looked so lost and alone.

[i:0cb9b29569]” I don't want to be alone Kay...I mean...not forever...[/i:0cb9b29569]

Kathy watched him as she sat up on the bed and propped herself up with the large feather pillows.

[i:0cb9b29569]” And I’m the one who gets to put up with you then? is that it ? It hurts that you accused me of cheating on you, I would never ever do that to you, I have no need to do that, you give me everything that I want but sometimes all I want is a little of your time”[/i:0cb9b29569]

[i:0cb9b29569]” What was I to think Kathy? You always slipping off, hiding...I mean my entire unlife is a game! Money, rivals, power, bullshit...it's all a big game. You're the only thing I have that's real! and Ive realised that now”[/i:0cb9b29569] his voice was calm yet had the hint of utter despair interlace with it .

Kathy knew she had nearly destroyed him with her determined ways and her reluctance to talk to him and ask him for help [i:0cb9b29569]“ could you not have simply asked me ? instead of going into a dark mood and dragging me into it too ? I thought we were more to each other than that ? “[/i:0cb9b29569]

Her resolve not to get upset was fading fast and she looked towards the large window that seemed to fill the room and bit her lip, tasting the blood that her sharp teeth drew.

Gabriel took a step towards her like a hesistant lover [i:0cb9b29569]” could you not have talked to me kay?”[/i:0cb9b29569]

The medical book that she kept at his haven and read almost avidly now lay closed and abandoned on the floor, as if it was a toy that a child had grown bored with. He stepped over it as he approached the bed.

Kathy noticed him trying not to look at it and she sighed heavily.

[i:0cb9b29569]” you know don’t you? you sent the decorator’s, you asked them to go snooping”[/i:0cb9b29569]

He looked at her directly , the deceit had to end she had said so it was time to come clean.

[i:0cb9b29569]” yes it was me......I had to know...and it didn't seem as though you were particularly interesting in talking about what was going on, I can’t say I approved, indeed I was shocked at what they told me, but I was worried kay, and I wanted to protect you “[/i:0cb9b29569]

[i:0cb9b29569]” You sent me away from your side and I was upset and a little perturbed to why you no longer wished me to be with you, and...and I got involved, no obsessed with something that I should never have meddled with, I wanted to tell you and ask for help when things got out of hand but your manner with me was atrocious, but then I wasn’t perfect either”[/i:0cb9b29569] Kathy took an unneeded breath as she felt a sob catch in her throat.

The sadness that was buiding up between them began to tear him apart and he couldn’t bear it if they sat all night bickering with each other who was right and who was wrong.

[i:0cb9b29569]” lets never be apart again...I’m willing to give it up if you are”[/i:0cb9b29569]

Kathy looked at him, a single blood tear running down her pale cheek.

[i:0cb9b29569]”Everything that the Ventrue stand for, I'm willing to turn over to you.

If you'll only stand by my side, and let me stand by yours.”[/i:0cb9b29569]

She touched his cheek tenderly [i:0cb9b29569]” what do you mean Gabe, I have everything I want , as long as you are near me”[/i:0cb9b29569]

:Gabriel cast his eyes down [i:0cb9b29569]” I've heard....of our Kind entering into bonds”[/i:0cb9b29569]

Kathy looked at him incredously [i:0cb9b29569]” a bond “[/i:0cb9b29569] she almost whispered

Gabriel nodded quickly, at least she hadn’t knocked him back [i:0cb9b29569]“Some would call me a fool, but all this has made me realize the potential for us. I have to have you”[/i:0cb9b29569]

A smile formed on her lips and her eyes regained some of their former sparkle.
[i:0cb9b29569]” I don’t know what to say are you sure about this ?”[/i:0cb9b29569]

Gabriel sat on the bed and took her hand in his and raised it to his lips and kissed the tips of her fingers.[i:0cb9b29569]” .it's more than just a blood bond...I want you in all aspects of my life in everything I do, I want you to be there. Your touch, your presence makes me feel alive again”[/i:0cb9b29569]

[i:0cb9b29569]” well let me tell you one thing Mr. gabriel O’ brien, there will no more leaving me at home on my own, no more lies or deceit, not if this is going to work”[/i:0cb9b29569]

Gabriel smiled widely, [i:0cb9b29569]“Then you agree?”[/i:0cb9b29569]

Kathy remained silent and made a show of looking at her nails, her heart was nearly bursting but there was one thing that she had to have confirmed.
[i:0cb9b29569]” depends”[/i:0cb9b29569]

[i:0cb9b29569]” No more of this useless prattle Kay! I must have your answer!”[/i:0cb9b29569]

he held her hands tightly and looked at her intensely, forcing her to look into his eyes that burned with passion, not anger.

[i:0cb9b29569]” Do you love me Gabe”[/i:0cb9b29569]

[i:0cb9b29569]” More than a man has loved anything”[/i:0cb9b29569]

Kay brushed a strand of hair off his face [i:0cb9b29569]” Then say it “[/i:0cb9b29569]

[i:0cb9b29569]” Kay...I love you and always will, I want to be with you forever “[/i:0cb9b29569]

Kay wrapped her arms around his neck and held him close as she whispered [i:0cb9b29569]” Well I rather like you too”[/i:0cb9b29569]

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2003 4:33 pm Reply with quote
Gabriel wound his fingers idly in her hair as she lay nestled in the crook of his arm. He had thought she was going to walk out when he admitted to having her haven destroyed, and harming Tobias ,but as he had stood in front of the door blocking her exit, her angry words had subsided as did her temper and they had both crumpled into each others arms.

Their anger at each other dispelled, their problems resolved, they now just lay making plans, both reluctant to go to sleep in case they wake and its all just been a dream.

Kathy ran her fingers along his arm as they spoke of the preparations that had to be made and argued playfully about what they both wanted.

Gabriel smiled ruefully, he knew he would have to give in in the end, but he so enjoyed watching her trying to convince him around to her way of thinking, it was a game he loved to play, and one he would never tire of.

Kathy had moved from where she had been lay and now sat straddling him, her face animated as she cajoled him.

[i:fa319e198a]" Kay, it's up to you, you decide, I'll go along with whatever you want"[/i:fa319e198a]

She smiled widely, she always won , well nearly always.
As she leaned down to kiss him, her breasts brushed his chest and he moaned softly as he pulled her to him.

As he kissed her deeply kathy suddenly remembered her dream, and the way the figure had called her a spoilt selfish bitch and a disgrace to her clan.

Kathy sat up suddenly and Gabriel looked at her confused.
[i:fa319e198a]" Kay? what's wrong love?"[/i:fa319e198a]

She gazed at him lovingly and touched his cheek.

[i:fa319e198a]" It's not up to me, it's up to us, we both have to make decisions, together, as it will always be from now on, I don't know where I would be if it wasn't for you, your my flame, without you I'm nothing and I'm not going to risk losing you over some petty details, as long as we are together I really don't care"[/i:fa319e198a]

He watched as she spoke, her voice ernest and her face sincere, her green eyes flashing in the candlelight that flickered by the side of the bed.

[i:fa319e198a]" Ok then we will do it together, now come here while I show you how much I love you"[/i:fa319e198a] He said as he grinned mischievously.

Kay squealed with delight as he tickled her and pulled her under the covers.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2003 6:48 pm Reply with quote
Surrounded by the sparkling blue Caribbean sea of the British Virgin Islands, Necker Island exudes the elegance and lifestyle of the rich and famous. They had rented the whole island , it was costly but they had both decided that it would be worth it for the total solitude and tranquility that they both so desired. This was to be their time, with no interruptions from the outside world.

Kathy had shrieked happily when Gabriel had asked if it would be a suitable place, it was a favorite with royalty, rock stars, and movie stars,and although Kathy would have been quite happy anywhere, it seemed the ideal place to go.
The ten-bedroom main house had a master bedroom with a sitting area, jacuzzi, and a Victorian bathtub on the private terrace. Nine bedrooms with either king or twin beds have private bathrooms and balconies. International furnishings complete the luxury feeling , with beautiful woods and fabrics almost as spectacular as the views from every room.
They had decided to stay in one of the romantic and secluded authentic Balinese style cottages , overlooking the sapphire sea.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2003 6:52 pm Reply with quote
The staff that normally catered to the island's guests had all been dismissed for the week, tongues would surely have wagged at gabriel and kathy's odd sleeping paterns and moreso at their choice of substanceness.(sp?
Connor had provided a handful of staff and of course Tyler and Tobias were there, Gabriel had decided that they had to get on with each other and maybe now was the time for them to let bygones be bygones. Tobias had lost his sight in one eye through Tyler's administrations but they both had strict instructions to at least be civil to one another.

As they strolled on the beach the warm sweet smelling wind washed in off the emerald green sea, its surface a myriad of hues as the moon glowed down brightly.

Neither of them spoke.....content just to feel one another's hands in each others, a testament of their unlife together, united, never to be parted.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2003 12:14 am Reply with quote
Tyler walked past the decking where Kathy sat and she dropped the catalogue on the sand in exasperation.
If his trousers were slung any lower on his hips it really wouldn't have been worthwhile wearing them at all, and he didn't believe in wearing a shirt unless it was forced on him. As he walked backwards and forwards he kicked up the fine powderlike white sand.

Kathy sat back and watched him, he was indeed a fine specimen, but to kathy that's all he was, something to peruse over and never to touch.

Tobias was busy sending Emails and Gabriel....well he was ensconsed in one of the rooms and she had strict instructions to keep out, a suprise apparently.

[i:d0cc13d499]" I take it your bored Tyler....oh please don't pout so....it really has no effect on me whatsoever"[/i:d0cc13d499]

[i:d0cc13d499]" There's nothing to do and no...."[/i:d0cc13d499] He looked at Kathy as he spoke and grinned widely.

[i:d0cc13d499]" Women.....the word is women Tyler....come on I've got an idea"[/i:d0cc13d499]

After much laughter and rolling around in the sand Kathy and Tyler walked up to the door of the room where gabriel was.

[i:d0cc13d499]" Gabe"[/i:d0cc13d499]

[i:d0cc13d499]" Kay I told you no....now go away "[/i:d0cc13d499] he laughed ,as he heard her talking to someone , he paused and looked to the door.

[i:d0cc13d499]"Tyler is that you? I dont know what you two are up to "[/i:d0cc13d499]

Gabriel strode to the door as he heard Kathy squeal with delight at the sound of his footfalls on the stone floor.

As he flung the door open his look turned from disbelief to complete hysterics.
They both stood before him, each fully kitted out in a wetsuit, flippers and masks that they had slipped onto their foreheads.

Tyler he could quite believe it off but not his kay and his eyes met Tyler's with accusation.

[i:d0cc13d499]" Dont look at me Gabe....it was kathy's idea...wasn't it kathy"[/i:d0cc13d499] He nudged kay and she grinned at gabriel.

[i:d0cc13d499]" Come on it might be fun...you never know....there's a suit for you on the beach...race you in Tyler"[/i:d0cc13d499]

Gabriel watched as they made their way to the beach and his eyes looked approvingly over the way that the suit clung to kathy's body and felt a deep need arise in him.

[i:d0cc13d499]" I suppose I better come with you two make sure you dont get into trouble"[/i:d0cc13d499] He shouted trying to show disapproval but the happiness in his voice gave him away.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2004 2:46 am Reply with quote
Love....what a strange thing it was, it could make you cry, it could make you smile, it could make you feel like you were walking on air, your heart pounding with the thought of your loved one, or treading through a thick quagmire at rejection. The way your skin prickled at the sight of him could turn to jealousy so easily because they had found another, replaced you, pushed you aside.

The simple thought of his smile when he hasn't seen you for days makes you weak at the knees, the way his hand gently caresses your back as he meets you and kisses you affectionately, that kiss.....it means so much, yet looks so little, its the passion that is building between you, the soft caresses through the night when your in company, building to a cresecendo as you both fall into bed, the lovemaking wild at first then turning to gentle unision, your bodies fusing together as one.

[i:f71db652e0]Kay?[/i:f71db652e0]

Her body tingled at his voice drifted through the door to her,every sinew tingling and alive.

[i:f71db652e0]The doors open[/i:f71db652e0]

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 10:14 pm Reply with quote
Gabriel leaned against the doorframe and watched her as she fussed and preened herself like a bird, her small delicate fingers picking at non existent specks on the black silk katherine hammanet suit that adorned her body. Kathy's hands then moved to her hair her fingers running through the loose soft curl's that framed her face.

He was loathe to break the spell that seemed to keep her spellbound and was reluctant to do so, the last few weeks on the island had been idyllic, no work commitments , no schedules to meet, just themselves to please, and Tyler of course.

[i:e363eebe1e]" A penny for them"[/i:e363eebe1e]

Kay was now directly in front of him, her soft lips pecking his cheek as her voice caressed him.

Gabriel shook his head, he could have sworn she was at the other side of the room a second ago.

[i:e363eebe1e]"Only a penny,surely they are worth more"[/i:e363eebe1e] his hands cupped her delicate face as he kissed her lips.

[i:e363eebe1e]"It's time to go, the helicopter is here and as much as I've enjoyed the solitude, business calls I'm afraid for us both"[/i:e363eebe1e]

As they walked through the villa Gabriel caught their reflection in the mirror, they were much more than partner's now, they were indestructable, a team to be reckoned with.

((It's been a long time since ive written, just thought I'd finish this loose end off :)

Offline Profile