<  USA  ~  Once in a lifetime.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2003 9:52 pm Reply with quote
MalkavianPosts: 16Location: Yorkshire, EnglandJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 7:06 pm
A sharp shiver shot deep down Mark Archer's spine as he stepped out of the boundary between the night and shadows. The ground was crisp with the sharp sound of frost underfoot as he moved to the very edge of the cliff and looked below into the wild currents of waves smashing against the hard rocks. A heavy sigh escaped him as he felt the familiar presence of the one close behind him and he continues to peer over the cliff as he spoke.
“It's getting dark too soon, a threatening silence surrounding me; a wind comes up from the islands. When distance fades to stormy grey, washed out from the depth of the ocean here I will stand to face your wrath... while all the others are praying.No rain can wash away my tears and no wind can soothe my pain. You made me doubt, you made me fear but now I'm not the same. You took my life; you took my wife, my unborn son... torn into the deep of the ocean. I don't pretend that I love you 'Cause there is nothing left to loose. And when silence comes back to me I find myself feeling lonely. Standing here on the shores of destiny I find myself feeling lonely. I had a life to give... many dreams to live. The love in you, it does not burn, there is no lesson you can learn and there are sounds you cannot hear and there are feelings you can't feel. Don't you know that you're losing so much this time? Beyond the waves I will be free while all the others are praying. I don't pretend that I love you and this time I'm not scared of you”

Stretching his arms outwards Mark leant over the edge and plummeted into the darkness.