<  USA  ~  Eye of Ra, open to the public

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2003 10:34 am Reply with quote
User avatarTremerePosts: 4Location: San Francisco Bay AreaJoined: Thu Apr 10, 2003 5:04 am
"Unfortunatly honor is all but dead in the world, otherwise you and your sect would let me and the one i'm seeking finish what is between us. This is why I left the Camarilla in the first place. Fucking cowards, all of them. Your Sabbat friends at least will occasionally show some signs of honor."

He shakes his head slowly from side to side. "It's just sad, neither side realizes just how low they've both sunk and just how alike the two are."

-Terence, Phormio (161 B.C.)
Offline Profile YIM
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2003 3:40 pm Reply with quote
User avatarTzimiscePosts: 43Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2003 1:16 am
"That I will agree with you, the Camarilla has no honour. But how would you know if we did? Have you ever really interacted with us? Or is your opinion based off of some hardline bastard who spends their time hwting someone for the freedom they enjoy, because they can not?", she asks.

She stands up and begins to walk closer to him.

"So, which one is it wizard?"

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2003 8:02 am Reply with quote
User avatarTremerePosts: 4Location: San Francisco Bay AreaJoined: Thu Apr 10, 2003 5:04 am
"My experiences come from a great deal of time spent with your sect. I've had friends and enemies amongst your ranks and I know the freedom you posess." He stands. "And I don't hunt because they enjoy freedom. I hunt them to finish what was started many years back."

((OOC:There is a slight wall of air between the two. If she gets too close she'll bump into it.))

Offline Profile YIM
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2003 8:59 am Reply with quote
She hits the wall and chuckles as she turns her back to him.

"Well, Mr. Kincaid, how about you tell me a story. You mention unfinished business... Now tell me exactly what this business is about? Tell me what tale you are telling, you are acting upon.", she says in a cold and calculating tone.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2003 9:16 pm Reply with quote
"Alright, why not? A long time ago, before she was a Templar or even a part of the Sabbat, she was a close friend to myself and my sire. She slowly began to make alliances in the Sabbat and one night she turned on us. She brought us into an amush. I barely made it out but my sire fell to them. So like I said, I have unfinished buisness with her."

Offline Profile YIM
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2003 2:44 am Reply with quote
User avatarSetitePosts: 7Location: bay area,caJoined: Mon Apr 07, 2003 5:19 pm
Upon reaching the Bar, Horus locks eyes with the bar tender, and pulls him tightly, "Last call, get these people out of here." he mutters, as he turns on his heal and heads down the hall.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2003 7:57 am Reply with quote
"That may have been the past, but now... Things are different. I don't want to get in the middle of a fued because of death through defection. Personally I could gvive a shit. But I guess there's only one thing to do. Let you face her.", she says as she turns to face him.

"But be prepared to be welcomed to the Sabbat.", she finishes.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2003 9:00 am Reply with quote
"Trust me, I wont stay longer then I have to. Once the score is settled i'm off to find the last on the list. Of course, if there here I might not need to search too hard."

Offline Profile YIM
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2003 9:30 am Reply with quote
"Tell me the other, and I can tell you whether or not they're here.", she say as she leans on hte chair she was previously sitting in.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2003 8:26 pm Reply with quote
"Actually there are two more. But the pair are inseperable, so where I find one i'll find the other close by. The two will be a bit more difficult to get ahold of and I doubt any of the rest of their [i:c88082d76f]group[/i:c88082d76f] will let me finish things."

Last edited by griqkincaid on Fri Aug 15, 2003 8:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile YIM
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2003 12:28 am Reply with quote
"Group? Have you never been around the Sabbat?", she says with a sligh chuckle.
"I'll help you see if they are here. But I do have demands of my own. And, no i don't need the promises of Camarilla status. It means nothing to me. I can get it easy enough on my own.", she says, standing more regal.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2003 8:32 am Reply with quote
"I refer the their group, not the sabbat. They're a part of The Black Hand. That's why I doubt it will be easy to get ahold of them and finish things. As for promising status in an organization i'm not a part of, no need to worry. What would you be interested in for helping me?"

Offline Profile YIM
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2003 11:12 am Reply with quote
"I would ask for your... thaumaturgy, but that does me no good. Honestly... I have all the disciplines that I could want for. However, I'm sure as a sect the Sabbat would have more then enough uses for you... Let me see how i can word this...", she says as she looks to the ceiling, redjusting some of the flesh on her knuckles.
"Think of this as an invitation to join a different train of thought...", she finishes, admiring her handy work.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2003 1:35 am Reply with quote
"That's alright, i'm fine with my own ways of thinking. And your Sabbat might have its uses for me, but you assume i'll allow them to use me. I'm not one who is easily persuaded, but perhaps something can be arranged."

Offline Profile YIM
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2003 5:42 am Reply with quote
"Wizard, we have more things that go bump in the night then ever dreamt of... Including some wonderful contributions made by those of your... blood.", she says, and evil smile corssing her face.
"However, we do not allow such murder unless you plan on scaling the ranks... But this is enough chit chat. Why don't we go and search for your friends...", she says with a chuckle.