<  USA  ~  Eye of Ra, open to the public

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2003 4:34 am Reply with quote
User avatarSetitePosts: 90Location: san francisco, caJoined: Mon Apr 07, 2003 5:18 pm
((to get this out of the way, this will contain adult language and subject matter. not for the timid of heart))

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2003 4:41 am Reply with quote
User avatarSetitePosts: 90Location: san francisco, caJoined: Mon Apr 07, 2003 5:18 pm
Loud thunderous bass spills forth from the opened doors of what appears to be an abandoned warehouse. The door look massive and made of bronze. The door's have intricate hieroglyphs carved into them. Two large, burly men flank either side of the door.
Once past the bodyguards you are let into an opulent paradise of what appears to be ancient Egypt. A long bar is at the end of the club and the dancefloor appears to go on for days. Above the dancefloor a D.J. can be seen spinning some :wumpscut: as a few bodies in balck swirl in time to the music. Two bar tenders stand at teh ready waiting to serve you whatever you may desire.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2003 12:31 pm Reply with quote
Get your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Sat Jun 07, 2003 12:25 pm
There had been much talk about the opening of a new club and try as she might, she could not find out who exactly who the owners where, and her curiosity heightened she found herself among the crowd of sweating bodies, there bodies gyrating to the heavy bass sound that thumped from the speakers making the air jump with its beat.

She danced her way through the crowd to the bar and checked her appearance in the mirror behind the optics.

Happy that her neckguard was firmly attached and pushing a strand of hair behind her ear she ordered a drink.

"Jack daniels, neat, two cubes of ice please, and make it a double "

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2003 7:16 am Reply with quote
The bartender nods and mixes the drink. adding all of the necessities for Jack and Coke.
"Here you go ma'am. That would be $5.00.", he says placing the drink in front of her.
He places the garnishes on and looks to her for the drink.
He stands and waits patiently.

The music switches over to "Blue Lights" by Fictional. Bodies slow down and move more seductively to the music.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2003 12:08 pm Reply with quote
Get your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Sat Jun 07, 2003 12:25 pm
She leaned against the bar and just looked at him as she pushed the glass back towards him.
" I asked for a double Jack Daniel's neat with ice...I do believe this has got coke in it"

He merely looked and tutted at her as he poured her a fresh drink and asked once again for the money.

" that is so much better " she said as she handed over the money as long with the now empty glass.

" Your welcome Ma'am, the customer is always right" he muttered as he returned to serving the other customers.

Selena sat on a bar stool and looked around. Everything looked normal, nothing out of place but something was making her uneasy and that was usually a good feeling to go with.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2003 7:48 pm Reply with quote
User avatarMalkavianPosts: 7Location: São Paulo, BrazilJoined: Sat Jun 07, 2003 5:09 pm
Cizanus was the perfect image of a strange bum when he reached the town. Carrying only what he was wearing, he checked his pockets, already knowing that he would find nothing. Only the feeling of hunger. However, feeding now was not an intelligent idea. He had to meet the Prince, present himself and go along all that Cammarilla burocracy as usual. It would be the third time in a week he was doing that.
Walking down the street, he looked around searching for any hint of a kindred place. After visiting two clubs, he approached a warehouse with huge doors and security staff.
"Ahn, good evening."
The huge man turned to him, looking down.
"In what can I help you, fella?" he asked, looking at the man's yellow tailored coat with a broken mirror in the back.
"I would like to enter the club, if I may" said Cizanus with a half smile.
"For sure not dressed like that. It's a private club. And I doubt you have anything to pay for your drinks."
The Malkavian looked around, sighed and scratched his arm.
"Okay, I agree with you. If I were you, I wouldn't let a person looking like me enter. Any chance you can do me a favor?"
"Shoot it."
"Can you call the owner of this club and say there's an odd guy here really needing to talk to him. It's a matter of life or death. Or worse" Cizanus whispered to the bodyguard, looking around suspiciously.
"Ah... I'll see what I can do for ya. You wait here."
The security guard turned around, went to another man as huge as him, told something like "keep an eye on the weirdo" and entered the club, looking around.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2003 12:25 pm Reply with quote
User avatarToreadorPosts: 234Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2003 7:11 pm
Kathy wasn't sure what was bothering Gabriel but she strived to keep her manner light and carefree for the rest of the evening, although the destruction of her haven bore heavy on her mind, tonight she would try her best to pull him out of his dark mood.

As they strode through the doors of the club kathy glanced around approvingly at the decor, but grimaced slightly at the heavy beat of the music that drifted down the corridor that led to the main area.
" Well I suppose, at least it will keep us awake, and it will be fun to spend sometime with you" she laughed as she squeezed his hand expecting some sort of response.

Gabriel just held her hand limply in his, the mood him in darkened as he fought to bite back a retort.

"you wouldn't rather be elsewhere then?"

Too late the question had slipped out of his mouth and kathy stopped mid stride. Her mind reeled with the question but she turned to him and smiled widely at him, as she pecked him on his lips.

" I don't know what is wrong with you tonight but I'm going to ignore that question and just say Im where I belong"

He just looked blankly at her as he fought with his feelings, he loved her with his life, but the suspicion he had seemed to grow with every passing moment, and he was ventrue, he would not be seen to be made a fool of by anyone, let alone a woman, he had seen it happen to sorenti and vowed that it would never happen to him.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2003 7:53 pm Reply with quote
She glides down the stairs in the guise of a purple tressed female. She steps out on to the dance floor, her pale blue eyes twinkling in the lights. She winks to the bartender.
As she makes her way to the D.J. area she walks and pseudo dances in time to the music.
Her foot hits the first step up to the platform. SHe slowly walks there as Skinny Puppy try to "Assimilate". A slight smile breaks out across her face.
She makes her way to the platform and talks to the D.J. for a bit. Waiting for the song to be finished.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2003 9:19 pm Reply with quote
User avatarSetitePosts: 7Location: bay area,caJoined: Mon Apr 07, 2003 5:19 pm
From one of the dark hall ways horus emerges, strolling with a place looking around the place to see that everyone has a drink in there hands or a person within their arms. He pauses at the dance floor for a while looking at those that don't quite have the rhythem and start ot work them to find the beat with his hips pressing against theirs as the find the beat and then have men flock to them for a dance.

He looks up to the dj and see Isis making sure the songs are still going smoothly, he works his way thru the crowd helping many ladies find the man that the want to dance with. He scans around the room while making sure the woman that's grinding against him finds a man that takes her down the halls to a dungoen.

He makes his way over to tha bar and asks "how things going?" looking to the bartender. watching the dance floor as people still look at him wondering where he can from.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2003 5:14 am Reply with quote
After the fading strains of "In Search of My Rose" she picks up the microphone and speaks.

"Welcome to a new dawn of decadence. A place where all your greateset fantsies come true. A place of sin and beauty. welcome to the grand opening of the Eye of Ra. Now play on D.J."
She kisses the D.J. passionately as the strain of "Isis and Osiris by the Cruxshadows comes up.
She walks on to the dance floor and begins to dance with the nearest guy.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2003 6:44 am Reply with quote
User avatarTremerePosts: 4Location: San Francisco Bay AreaJoined: Thu Apr 10, 2003 5:04 am
Griq wanders his way past the dancing masses and moves up to the bar. He sits down an the stool and knocks on the bar, getting the attention of the bartender.

"I want two shots of your best whiskey."

He watches the bartender pour them and hands him the cost plus a hefty tip, leaning forward and whispering something into the bartenders ear.

Settling back into his seat he downs both shots quickly and grimaces. "Damn..." he mutters to himself.

-Terence, Phormio (161 B.C.)
Offline Profile YIM
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2003 7:03 am Reply with quote
As Hocico's distorted voice shouts the words of Twisted Lines, Isis steps out of the crowd. She looks at him seeing him pbviously annoyed by the bar tenders lack of knowledge. She Checks his aura and sees him for what he is, Cainite.
She saunters up to him, straightening her breasts within her corset.
"Well, hello there. I don't believe I've ever seen you around here. How are you doing this evening?", she asks him as she takes a seat next to him.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2003 7:10 am Reply with quote
User avatarTremerePosts: 4Location: San Francisco Bay AreaJoined: Thu Apr 10, 2003 5:04 am
He slowly looks her up and down. Making sure of what she is, he speaks up.

"That would be because i've never been here before. It's an interesting place though. By the display with the mic one would assume you run the place. Do you?"

Offline Profile YIM
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2003 7:13 am Reply with quote
"It is my establishment, but it was not me up there.", she says.
"However, if you might be so inclined, i could give you a... private tour/", she says giving him a coy smile.
"I'm sure that you would enjoy it much."

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2003 7:16 am Reply with quote
Griq ponders the idea for a second. "Sure, I've got nothing else going tonight. By the way, my name's Kincaid."

Offline Profile YIM