<  USA  ~  Eye of Ra, open to the public

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2003 9:46 pm Reply with quote
User avatarToreadorPosts: 234Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2003 7:11 pm
Her immaculately trimmed eyebrows raised in amazement as Horus spoke to her and she felt his fingers rubbing gently on the base of her spine.
She neither hated nor loved the setites and in normal circumstances the soft caress on her back would have been met with nothing but acceptance and adoration but tonight was different, the one she loved had practically rebuffed her and her temper was very frayed and about to break.

She turned towards Horus and whispered something into his ear, his very body seeming to melt as he heard her words.

[i:861fb034a7]" I could take you to the moon and back again and again, I am the ultimate sensual experience, I would leave no part of your body unexplored, I would allow you to worship me , bathe in your fluids, but for that....there is a price and the price is" [/i:861fb034a7] her words faded way to any that were trying to listen in to the conversation.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2003 9:03 pm Reply with quote
MalkavianPosts: 16Location: Yorkshire, EnglandJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 7:06 pm
Mark’s senses tingled as he felt that same presence wash over him like a wave. He immediately left the turmoil of the club to its own devices and walked onto the street. Pulling out a bunch of keys from his pocket and the doors to his car unlocked with a push of a button. Stepping in he ignited the engine and began to pull away from the club.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2003 11:25 pm Reply with quote
User avatarSetitePosts: 7Location: bay area,caJoined: Mon Apr 07, 2003 5:19 pm
"That you could my dear, But I do underssstand that your love isss what drives you to the point of almost Losing complete control" He slides his hands down to her intertwining his fingers within hers.

"Now my dear, thisss is something you and he will have to work out." his hand leads hers to Gabriel's. He places her soft hand gently on top of his, watching her eyes look away from him.

He merely steps away watching as the lovers both awkwardly stare away from each other. Setting himself behind Isis, they wraps his arms around her waist just looking toward the couple as they stand set both in their own ways not willing to talk but hold this moment as the world starts to melt away.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2003 3:49 pm Reply with quote
(((hmm kathy wasnt coming on to you horus .....shes a torrie and was using presence to get you to do as she wanted, and forgive me if im wrong, but your a pretty new vamp so im afraid she would have won you over lol

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2003 2:33 am Reply with quote
User avatarSetitePosts: 90Location: san francisco, caJoined: Mon Apr 07, 2003 5:18 pm
((well, it's not necessarily age but generation, and i think he was thinking of daminate, which is generational. but unless you have pavis of foul presence, you succumb))

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2003 3:37 pm Reply with quote
Kathy's eyes widened in amazement at the sheer audacity of the setite.

[i:8b2b03b4d1]"Forgive me Horus, but you talk of love as if Mr.O'brien and I are attached, and I must assure you that we are merely business acquaintances, and the fact that you seem to presume otherwise annoys me greatly, indeed it forces me to say that it would be wise for you to keep your presumptions to yourself and not let them publicly known "[/i:8b2b03b4d1]

Kathy's hand remained on Gabriel's for a mere second but he could still feel her touch, as if imprinted on his skin. Her words shocked him and although he realised that she was probably playing the game he played when they were out, but nevertheless, her words still struck deep within him.

[i:8b2b03b4d1]" Mr.O'Brien is also a ventrue and a relationship between the two clans would be very explosive, after all we both crave attention, would you not agree, Mr.O'Brien?"[/i:8b2b03b4d1]

He was momentarily lost for words , was she walking out on him, would she dare.
[i:8b2b03b4d1]" Yes of course Miss Belavedere, quite true"[/i:8b2b03b4d1]

Horus and Isis looked at the pair oddly and then Horus spoke.

[i:8b2b03b4d1]" Please forgive me, my mistake I did not mean to imply anything"[/i:8b2b03b4d1]

[i:8b2b03b4d1]" To voice your opinions of matters that neither concern you or you know nothing about is a dangerous thing to do Horus, I trust you will think before you speak in the future, now if you forgive me, I will bid my leave for the night"[/i:8b2b03b4d1]

Gabriel watched shocked as she swept away down the corridor,what was she doing and why, had he pushed her too far.

[i:8b2b03b4d1]" Miss Belavadere, could I offer you a lift, I have made a reservation for you, since your haven is uninhabitable at the present time"[/i:8b2b03b4d1]

Kathy stopped at the doorway and looked over her shoulder at him.

[i:8b2b03b4d1]"Thankyou Mr.O'Brien, but I have already made my own arrangements for temporary accomodation and transport there, so there is no need, but thankyou for offering and good night"[/i:8b2b03b4d1]

With that she was gone, the only sign that she had been there was the lingering aroma of her perfume that seemed to permeate(sp? the air.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2003 2:23 am Reply with quote
User avatarTzimiscePosts: 43Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2003 1:16 am
[quote:e58fef6f17="griqkincaid"]"The question then becomes are you willing to find out if I am 'worth my salt'." He wispers back. "Ater all, I'm giving you the same chance. However I harbor no feelings for your group as a whole. Everyone is an individual until proven otherwise."[/quote:e58fef6f17]

"It's probably best that you keep your liberal thoughts. After all, some of your elders seem to realize that there was a time before petty politics.", she whispers.
She leans back and smiles at him. Which may seem perfectly normal, but her features make it look sinister.
"So, what is it you want with me?"

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2003 2:30 am Reply with quote
User avatarSetitePosts: 90Location: san francisco, caJoined: Mon Apr 07, 2003 5:18 pm
[quote:5ab0447a4d="kathy Belvadere"][i:5ab0447a4d]"Thankyou Mr.O'Brien, but I have already made my own arrangements for temporary accomodation and transport there, so there is no need, but thankyou for offering and good night"[/i:5ab0447a4d]

With that she was gone, the only sign that she had been there was the lingering aroma of her perfume that seemed to permeate(sp? the air.[/quote:5ab0447a4d]

Just as Kathy moves to leave, Isis stands next to her.
"Kathy, if I could have a word with you?", she says politely.
She eyes Gabriel and Horus.
"You know, girl talk...", she says with a slight smile.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2003 2:42 am Reply with quote
User avatarTremerePosts: 4Location: San Francisco Bay AreaJoined: Thu Apr 10, 2003 5:04 am
[quote:517e6aa333]"So, what is it you want with me?"[/quote:517e6aa333]

He thinks for a moment then grins, "I'm actually looking for someone I had heard to be in the area. Just seeing who could help me find them. I need to sit down and have a chat with him about something he probably hasn't thought twice about."

-Terence, Phormio (161 B.C.)
Offline Profile YIM
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2003 3:37 am Reply with quote
"And you're asking me? Wouldn't be lurking in the shadows be more appropriate? Why do you need this information from me?", she asks him skeptically.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2003 3:46 am Reply with quote
User avatarTremerePosts: 4Location: San Francisco Bay AreaJoined: Thu Apr 10, 2003 5:04 am
"Lurking is good for some, but this is something I would prefer to take on in a more direct manner."

He finishes his clove and puts it out in an ashtray nearby.

"I've come to learn that subtlety is sometimes a bad way to handle a situation. Sometimes It's best to just take it on head first. Now the reason I ask you for information is that you and the one i'm looking for share the same political party. I know that might give you reason to wish to divert me, but at the moment your my best lead."

Last edited by griqkincaid on Fri Jul 04, 2003 4:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile YIM
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2003 4:05 am Reply with quote
She laughs somewhat maniacally.
"My political affiliation. Well, you can try me, but I can't guarantee that you'll get the answers that you desire. So, feel free to asked.", she says still laughing.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2003 4:23 am Reply with quote
He grins, "I'm glad you find it funny. Although it would be better to speak in a more private area as I don't wish to get in trouble in a city controlled by those who are supposedly in control of this one."

He looks around the room and turns back to Ekaterina, still grinning. "Any ideas where we could go to talk?"

Offline Profile YIM
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2003 4:27 am Reply with quote
"Well, I don't know offhand. I don't know if the layout is still the same. You may want to talk to the snake in charge about that.", she says non-chalantly

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2003 4:32 am Reply with quote
User avatarSetitePosts: 7Location: bay area,caJoined: Mon Apr 07, 2003 5:19 pm
(ooc, Well he is young and presence made him respond how he did, because he honestly thought you and gab where lovers. So he doesn't intend to change that. If you wanted to seduce him you can easily take him away, it's not like I'll fight to stay in the room. ;) )

Horus looks to Isis as she and Kathy step out the door, then back to Gabriel. "Well the way you two seems to work is much different then what you Show." he looks at toward the door making sure they have gone. “I am sorry if this will cause your business trouble. It’s truly a good business then if it's just business, nothing else on the line make the work become much easier." He steps toward the door, “I hope you have fun tonight, and I trust that you'll be able to find your way out since you found your way back here." As horus Walks out the door and makes his way to the Dance floor again scanning the crowd for people that might be again causing problems.