<  USA  ~  Eye of Ra, open to the public

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2003 3:26 pm Reply with quote
User avatarSetitePosts: 90Location: san francisco, caJoined: Mon Apr 07, 2003 5:18 pm
Isis walks behind her errant childe and grabs him by the neck. She holds him to the wall and loks at him with serpentine eyes.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?", she asks in a snake-like manner.

She keeps her eyes ever on his.

"This is my club. It isss my call when we clossse.", she states, anger glimmers un her eyes.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2003 4:51 am Reply with quote
User avatarTzimiscePosts: 43Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2003 1:16 am
"I have an idea. Why don't we talk about this as we head in the right direction. Besides, I've spent too long amongst all of this... cattle." she says as she makes for the office door.
She opens the door and heads out.

((jon, i'm going to make us a new thread for all the upcoming sabbaty goodness... it's called in search of the forbidden))

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2003 7:46 am Reply with quote
User avatarTremerePosts: 4Location: San Francisco Bay AreaJoined: Thu Apr 10, 2003 5:04 am
Griq nods and follows her out of the office...

((OOC:...and onto a new thread))

-Terence, Phormio (161 B.C.)
Offline Profile YIM
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2003 6:46 am Reply with quote
User avatarSetitePosts: 7Location: bay area,caJoined: Mon Apr 07, 2003 5:19 pm
d at the time? its nearly 6am, if you want to deal with the cops feel free, I however would prefer to keep this club out of the eye of the cops this early on. Please forgive me for thinking like the mortal that I once was." Horus looks into her eyes feeling the cut into his soul.

He attempts to move from her grip which only holds tighter to him. "What do you want me to do Isis? Just tell me and It shall be done." his eyes look to hers pleading to understand what she truly wants. Feeling his strength beginning to drain from the sun slowly starting to creep toward the sky he starts to collapse in her arms.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2003 9:09 am Reply with quote
User avatarSetitePosts: 90Location: san francisco, caJoined: Mon Apr 07, 2003 5:18 pm
"Issss it 6? Well... The I guessss we mussst away.", she says throwing him over her shoulder and heading straight to the haven.

She watches carefully with all her resources to make sure that no one follows as she slips into her sanctuary