<  USA  ~  The Cascadian Herald

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2003 2:08 am Reply with quote
User avatarSetitePosts: 90Location: san francisco, caJoined: Mon Apr 07, 2003 5:18 pm
((sorry, but i can't remember teh correct name of the paper, so i just created it))

*third page, bottom left corner*

It's unprecedented in the club history of Cascadia, or of clubs anywhere. However, after an over 1 year absence after it's sudden, and for lack of a better word, violent closure, the Eye of Ra shall once again be opening it's doors to the public.
Why? That is the question that graced our lips as we were talking to the propriator, Anne Sullivan.
"Well, there were some entanglements that we did not plan on. It was best to close the venue until we could get tehm cleared up. I can say with a clear conscience that they have been and we shall be in full swing soon, so to speak."
She also has assured us that some of the events that have happened in the past will not be accepted. No longer will there be reports of random deaths or the like. The purple tressed entrepanuer with a slight tan is willing to entertain all of Cascadia's denizens no matter what your prefernce is. She took us in to show us what the revamped Eye of Ra will have. Besides it's signature strip club and club it will also have something for those fetish fiends out there.
So, in just a few nights time, welcome tot eh underworld. The Eye of Ra is sure to not disappoint.