<  USA  ~  Boojo Journal

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2003 10:30 pm Reply with quote
RavnosPosts: 0Location: QuebecJoined: Sun May 25, 2003 4:39 am
(Stone’s Journal)

September 11th 1789,(France)

The revolution is driving my people out of Paris. We may no longer stay here. I am afraid that the time has come; once again we must leave our homes and seek out shelter. Sometimes I realize that everything is temporary. But I am afraid I have been alive for so many years that my end will never come. What is the purpose of the Boojo? I seem to forget every time we must move. I hope, I will find myself a better home this time my tribe is getting tired of being tossed around Europe.

August 9th 1920(Germany)

The people here live in fear. The Jews encourage the inflation and destroy the buying power of the german citizens. They have become hated in all Germany. We are hated throughout all the cities as well. Our food suffers from an economical crash and is as poor as we are as humans. We massacred an entire school today. We just blamed it on the fascists. But I am afraid I grow tired of being hunted by the S.S. and the taste of jewish blood is getting bitter.

October 16th 1938(Germany)

Well, I guess the good side to our situation is that the Jews are easy prey for us but we are as big of an enemy to the empire as they are. I wonder how much time they will keep us gypsies in custody.

November 20th 1944(Poland)

They tried to exterminate us for the sixth time today. Once again, our nature proved us stronger than the humans. I will never forget the look on the soldier’s face when I bit off his lieutenant’s nose. Hah! I will never forget this day!

August 10th 1979(USA)

My ofisa was full today, so many women wanting to know their future. There was so much fresh blood that I felt like a fat whale. I think that America is the land of prosperity.

May 25th 2003(Cascadia)

Once again I have landed in the middle of something horrible that I cannot change…..

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2003 7:28 am Reply with quote
He laid there, alone in his ofisa. Resting away his hardly worked night. His memories, frozen inside his dreams.

*****We follow men, they are our leaders, our visionnaries******

--BREMEN (GERMANY) 1942--

The nazis occult patern developped through Austria and the Chezch Republic. The continuous spiral of hate grew bigger and bigger. Stone could feel the sand of time run low. The jews were as hated as the gypsies. They were persecuted as much as the Jews, retards and fags. The S.S. would burn our villages and shoot the women. Stone of course never felt what love was for as long as can remember he woke up a Vampire. He had no memory of who he was but only scenes of his long lost past.

*****************(Into his slumber)****************************

The soldat broke the woman jaw with his riffle. She crumbled to the ground in cries and when her son stepped foward, they shot him in the gut. I heard their every single last breath, foam the first moan to the last gurgle. The two soldats leaned on a small bin containing the clothes of the "deports". Lighting their cigarettes and watching their arian show.
I stood to get closer in a constant approach.

-Ficking Gypsies! Zyou never lern.

The gard marched towards me and lunged into me with his baillonette. My reflexes proven shocking to the soldat. The look on his face, eyes locked on the pictures of the good old days frozen in his mind. Blood drops fall from my chin and sprinkles the Soldat's face of red. The second guard grabs his riffle and aims at Stone. Smoke spread in the air as the bullet wizzed by my face. I clinged to his neck and thrusted my hand inside his ribcage. I locked my fingers between every boned and pulled him inside out.

****FLASH*******

Stone is laughing in his sleep and wakes up and hits his forehead on the lid of his coffin.

"Frickking dreams...Never gonna sleep a single night."

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2003 3:17 pm Reply with quote
User avatarVentruePosts: 1553Location: Virginia, USAJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 5:05 pm
((wow...Stone is a pretty dynamic character :) Congrats. if Sor doesn't post soon on the revisited thread, i'll see what we can do as far as getting you into some RP action

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2003 7:01 am Reply with quote
((thx bud... I would enjoy some Rp..... :shock:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2003 10:11 pm Reply with quote
Stone leans on his small wooden table and reads another entry in his journal.

MUNICH 1942

I can clearly see the anger of the germans towards the jews. The "Traité de Versaille" plunged Germany into an enormous economical pit. It turns me inside out seeing them beg for food and money on every street corner. The jews pity them, they offer charity to those who are not too proud to accept their gifts. I do not know where the Davids get their riches but I can clearly see their impact in this city.

Buying goods at whatever price they lower the germans consumer value. I guess it is how its supposed to be. They did bomb my old home in France.......

MUNICH 1942

The inflation is finally lowering and the number of jews is lowering as well. The germans have become so cruel. I truly believe they need the boojo to set them straight. I see many gypsies being shipped off in trains to the Est....I wonder where they are off to? Today I have seen mass ammounts of Jews and Gypsies be cast off to the Est. I think I'll go ask the soldats in black......

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2003 7:55 am Reply with quote
POLAND 1942
---------------------

I've seen horrible sights in my life. Suffering peasants leaning on the castle walls, shouting for mercy on their souls. The ghetto was enormous. The workers all lined up in tightly knit rows, broken down infrastructures preventing anyone to flee. I've seen many things in my eternity, but these moments were the most memorable.

I perched myself on the roof of the barracks and listened in on the S.S. soldats.

They spoke of occult powers nurishing the empire. The words I heard shall be the subject of another entry.
The sun is rising and my eyes are drying of exhaustion.

-Stone-

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2003 6:44 am Reply with quote
***The night echos with the cries of children.****

How long has it been? Three, Four or Five weeks? I cannot remember the evening of my last entry. I've finally seen what lies below he surface. Laboratories filled with Jews and Boojo. Their corpses piled on top of themselves next to a enormous furnace that heated the soldats cafeteria. Many experiments are taking places as I write these few words. I've witness an elderly man frozen in a bath of ice and The S.S. just wanted to see how long he would last. But all the researche they made was in search of the caracteristics of the arian race.

After that horrible tales, I can only recolect a few memories.

I remember lying on a table and being cut open. The doctor's puffy eyelids remind me of how much I was thirsty. My thirst grew as the carved symbols into my flesh. I still have them but I do not know what they mean. Then I woke up in a pile of cadavres. Their blood tasted so teinted. I could not feast on the dead. I remember clutching the doctor's ribcage and tearing him open as I bit into his thumping heart.......

My head hurts so much....I hope I do not develop a demeanor after this.........

I must sleep...These days have benn very strange.