<  USA  ~  End times

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2003 12:56 am Reply with quote
User avatarLasombraPosts: 25Joined: Sun May 11, 2003 2:04 pm
Her body was bathed with blood sweat as she saw him advancing towards her, his face a twisted mask of hatred and loathing .

She lay on the stone altar and watched out of the window, trying to distract her mind from what was about to happen to her.

"Just get on with it!" her mind screamed " End my torment and release me from this inferral being I have become!""

Her lips remained closed, not a sound escaped her, she lay perfectly still.
" here I lie on a cold slab...as cold as my body is ...as cold as my heart " she mused as she saw him raise the dagger, out of the corner of her eye.

A flash of lightning illuminated the room and Reannag saw the one who watched, the one who had brought her to this place.

"Bastard" she muttered under her breath, "how dare you stand and judge me....you who are no better than me"

A slap across her face made her snarl ferally, her eyes narrowing in defiance.

Rea moaned as she slept, her arms wrapped around her body and her knees drawn up in a foetal position. Many times when she was a child she had slept like this, usually because she was convinced there was a monster in her wardrobe, and althought her father had made a show of looking and telling her her room was monster free , she still believed he was there....waiting to leap out at her when the light went out.

This monster was different though, this one engulfed her with such force and ferocity she did not venture out.....she darent, not for fear of others...but of fear what the monster might make her do.

A sharp pain in her eyes and then it was dark.....she saw nothing.......just blackness.

Blackness is good she soothed herself....blackness means your not going to see what happens next.
Unconciously she started rocking herself....like her mama used to do to before she went to bed.

"Mama" she whispered as she slept.

A smile spread across her face as she felt his velvet skin under her hands and the smell of freshly baled hay assailed her nostrils.

"hi there boy....Ive brought nothing for you tonight....next time I promise"

She pressed her face into his skin and breathed deeply.

She listened as she felt his chest rising and falling the steady beat of his heart exploding in her head.

Blood....blood everywhere...all on the walls....all on her....what happened she questioned herself frantically.

Then she looked at her hands covered in blood and saw his skin under her nails.

"NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Leave me alone ! " she screamed as she woke up with a start and looked around the room expecting to see someone there with her.

Her bedding was covered in blood....her blood.....she had gouged herself with her long nails while in the depths of the nightmare and she watched as her blood flowed freely, spreading its crimson river over the white sheets.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2003 8:35 am Reply with quote
User avatarGangrelPosts: 1117Location: The riverbank.Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 7:20 pm
((Cool post! :)

What you up to now?

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2003 2:30 pm Reply with quote
Her finger traced down the thin line of crimson blood that ran between her breasts, the wound just below her neckline was deep, but she felt no pain as she touched it and watched her finger sink into her skin.

I’ve felt worse she thought as she arose from the bed, her long slim legs reaching out till her feet met with the cold stone flooring of her sleeping place.
She stood up, leaving the cottonsheet where it lay on the bed, tangled up and bloodied, Just as I am she mused as she walked across to the window. As she approached it the moonlight hit her alabaster skin and made it glow eerily.

Her finger still followed the trail of blood as it ran down between her breasts and downwards towards her navel.
Maybe I should heal myself she thought as she licked her finger and smiled wryly as she tasted the familar coppery tang of her blood.

But then where would the fun be in that she thought.

He had heard her moaning as she slept, the scream as she awoke and he sat up restlessly, trying to listen to what she was going to do.

Quite often on a night after one of her nightmares she would leave only for her to return at dawn, her face streaked with tears and more worrying, bodies of children tucked under her arms as if she had been shopping at Macy’s.

Her finger traced along the wall, stopping every minute to once again into the pool of blood that now lay at her feet, its thin tendrils snaking its way between her toes.

What she wrote.....she had no idea....it was just symbols to her but she supposed it would mean something to someone and she continued, until one wall was covered in latin, a faint smile on her face as she hummed softly she stood back and looked.

her body....she felt...she felt a bit odd......her skin was almost gray now.......she shouted his name .

He always came to her....he always would .

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2003 11:53 pm Reply with quote
He arose from the hard bed he slept on, if you could call it sleep he mused as he stood up and pulled on his trousers.

He opened the door of his room and listened, he could hear her humming softly, as a mother would to her babe in arms, to soothe them back to sleep.
Treading slowly he climbed the stone stairway that led to her room in the belltower of the church.

It had been 2 weeks now since he had been sent to watch her and record anything out of the ordinary that she said or did, his elders believed that she had knowledge of something that they desired.

Whilst reading her mind one of them had glimpsed but a part of an old memory, hidden deep in the recesses of her mind, and that is what they wanted, the rest of the memory,they wanted to know where the chosen one was , or at least who he was and that's why he was here.

He had tried to befriend her, but she was a cold bitch, and nothing seemed to be able to break that hard shell that she pulled around herself constantly.

As he pushed open the door he wondered what would greet him tonight.

"Reannag, are you in here?"

he glanced at the bloodsoaked sheets and shook his head.
Then followed the trail of blood that was streaked along the floor.

"Look your not doing yourself any favours you know....just tell them where he is, then I promise you, all this will end, you will get what you want, peace and final death"

"never"

He followed the sound of her faint voice and found her slumped on the paraphet, the wound on her chest was still open and even now thin tendrils ran down her chest.

Without a word he took of his shirt and handed it to her, only for her to knock it away from him.

"please, Im tired, your bleeding....into torpor by the look of you"

Although her body was weak her eyes still flashed with anger as he bent down and picked her up in his arms.

Her nails raked down his cheeks as he carried her over to the bed and dropped her onto it.
"now you either feed like a good little vampire, or you get force fed, which is it to be?"

Reannag looked away from him and instinctly started to crawl to the other side of the bed.

"I want my mama, where's my mama?"

"Oh Dear god" he muttered to himself, he thought he had got the dosage right , but obviously not tonight, she was off into one of her episodes.

"your mama's not here cherie, she's ...she's gone to see someone, but look she left you some food, come let me feed you"

Reannag looked at him with childlike suspicion then crawled back across the bed.

his eyes roamed her body and he looked away as he felt a deep need stirring inside him.

"But first let's get you something to wear, you will get a chill and that wont do" she allowed him to slip his shirt onto her and watched him intently as he buttoned it up.

"now cherie....come feed"

Using a small scalpel he made an incision along his chest and lay down as she tentatively at first then more hungrily, sated herself.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2003 6:34 am Reply with quote
User avatarVentruePosts: 60Location: Norfolk, EnglandJoined: Fri May 09, 2003 3:21 am
((like it :) Good stuff! :twisted:

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2003 5:14 pm Reply with quote
He stood and looked at the symbols and letters on the wall that she had daubed using her blood. It looked like Latin, but he would leave it up to them to decode, all he had to do was report and make sure that she at least stayed in one piece.

He looked at the computer screen and happy he had got the full wall on the screen her pressed a button and the computer hummed as it began to download the picture.

"Before you ask, I dont know what it means and then again do I look like I give a damn anyway?"

"Reannag, so harsh at times, and yet so vulnerable at others, can you not at least thank me for saving your ass from torpor?"

Before he could blink she was at his side, reminding him that he had to administer the drug that would make her senses virtually useless.

"you will have to catch me first...wont you...as for thanking you, well you should have let me be at least I'd be free from this eternal hell that I live in!" she spat at him venomously, moving quickly as he went to grab her arm.

"oh really....your a little slow this evening, but then again, you will keep on insisting that I use you as a blood bank"

he shook his head, he could wait, the recent feed had sent her senses soaring again, her whole body was hyped up, even her normally pale skin had a pink glow to it.

He watched her as she leapt onto the paraphet and began to walk along it.

"I could jump....but then, do you think I'd survive...I have an idea....what if I jumped just above the railings? Wow, just think, I'd be able to stake myself, what a way to go" her laugh was high and slightly hysterical, but still carried the familar lilt that it once did.

"what changed you Reannag? Ive been told that you were once, how can I say it without you ripping my throat out...ah yes.....the life and soul of a party, but then look at you now, I know roughly what happened to you, but I'd love to hear your version."

A total silence filled the room and he looked back to where she had been stood.

"oh for gods sake" He ran over to the balcony and looked down but there was no sign of her.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2003 10:32 pm Reply with quote
Once she could have walked through the streets of the city and found something to make her smile on every street, be it a new shop, bar or simply just the fact that she had the freedom to walk among the kine, knowing that they carried on their everyday lives totally unaware that a vampire was in their midst.

Now was different, she felt no love for any of them and was glad that she had fed earlier, otherwise she might have had to rob some of them of their petty nondescript lives.

All but one, and that was the one she was going to find, before they did.

The hall of records was shut of course but she had no problem gaining admittance to the building and was soon stood leafing through files from various government agencies.

It hit her hard and she stumbled against the filing cabinet, her hands reaching out to steady herself as she battled with the force inside her.
"NO! " she hissed as blood sweat began to form on her brow.

It had been a while since she had felt it this strong in her, its tendrils trying to squeeze the life out of her as it battled for control.

She ran across the room, it knew what she was going to do, the tendrils squeezed tighter and her eyes started to turn black .

The door was hit with such force that the brass hinges buckled .

"for fuck's sake" she gasped as she sat on the edge of a desk and looked at her dislocated shoulder, hanging loosely at an odd angle.

It would give her a brief respite, but nonetheless the pain she suffered would be worth it, the beast seemed to relapse if she caused herself pain.

He must be back, only when he is around does it surface, she is always aware of its presence, but this time was different.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2003 2:52 pm Reply with quote
He ran his hands through his hair as he spoke in hushed tones on the public telephone.

[i:c2eec1471f] " Look I told you, I can't find her anywhere, I've checked the bars and even the clubs but there is no sign of her, she's no doubt found a hideaway for the night" [/i:c2eec1471f]

The gruff voice at the other end of the line issued forth a stream of obscenities and he grimaced at the threats that they made to him, knowing that they would indeed be carried out if he didn't find her.

Reannag stood watching him from across the street, she had found exactly what she wanted and all she had to do know was go on a little trip, the only thing was, how was she going to get away from her master's, they had a tight hold over her, but blood contracts tend to do that to a person, she mused. As she watched him a thin smile spreading across her face. Maybe if she could convince him to accompany her, things would work out.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2003 3:03 pm Reply with quote
[i:fbe9ea1da9]" so you see, I need to go there, I think that is where he is, that is what they want isn't it?"[/i:fbe9ea1da9]

[i:fbe9ea1da9]" well yes and then you will get the peace that you so desire, but tell you what, tell me the address and then somone else can go find him....can't they"[/i:fbe9ea1da9]

Reannag struggled to keep her face serene and wiped a blood tear that she had forced out with her hand. Her red lips pouted and he sighed as she looked like she was going to become a sobbing hysterical bitch of a vampire and that he could just not cope with.

[i:fbe9ea1da9] Can I not just do this one last thing, can I not at least gaze upon him one more time before he is taken to them? can I not just....."[/i:fbe9ea1da9]

He stood up and raised his hands in defeat, she was overwhelming at the best of times with her cold heartedness and vicious remarks, but the pathetic whining was a new one on him and he did feel sorry for her in a way.

[i:fbe9ea1da9]" OK.....OK ....you win, but I can give you 24 hours that's all, If I don't report in from either the haven phone or at least one from within the city, then I'm afraid we are both done for"[/i:fbe9ea1da9]

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2003 8:53 pm Reply with quote
New Bulletin

This is Mary Blythe reporting for CCN. At 2.00am this morning the police were called to this normally very quiet exclusive tree lined district of Manhattan.A Mr. vanderbilt had reported hearing screams from his neighbours house and the police were here in minutes. what they discovered was horrific and bizarre. Officer Brady and his partner O'Malley were the first on the scene and neighbours report that they were both seen looking visibly shaken by what they saw. An unofficial source told us that 3 bodies were found, two of them had deep puncture marks on their necks and their bodies, and this is what is horrific, seem to have been drained totally off blood. The third body, as yet unidentifiable, was in an advanced stage of decay and had been staked to the door of one of the bedrooms. what is very worrying is that the couples 3 year old boy is missing. The police are appealing for witnesses and are playing down the fact that rumours are leading people to believe that these murders are linked to some satanic ritual.

This is Mary Blythe and we will bring you up to date as soon as we have more information.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2003 9:59 pm Reply with quote
She hadn't meant to do it, all she had wanted to do was hold him, but then he had cried, not a heartbroken cry, but one of a child that been woken suddenly from a deep sleep, she had try to hush him but it hadn't worked and his keening had brought his mum to comfort him and her scream had brought his dad.

She didn't know she had done it till it was too late and it was only his angry words that had brought her to her senses.

[i:deb8f3eb7d]" what the fuck have you done, damn it Reannag you promised not to meddle and christ .....what a mess"[/i:deb8f3eb7d]
She looked at the near bloodless corpses that laid on the floor and wiped her lips, then looked at him, her eyes were so dark and he stepped back hesistantly, he didn't know who he was afraid of the most at that moment, his elders or Rea.

[i:deb8f3eb7d]" sshhh you will upset the child, and that just wont do at all, will it?"[/i:deb8f3eb7d]

[i:deb8f3eb7d]" Rea where is he? fuck you haven't have you?"[/i:deb8f3eb7d]

He remembered the times back at her haven that she used to bring bodies of children home and have to dispose of them without her knowing, they may have been from the city morgue but he never knew, never wanted to.

[i:deb8f3eb7d]" he's in his bed watching TV I had the foresight to switch it on for him before I disposed of them, it wouldn't do if he had heard them begging for mercy now would it?"[/i:deb8f3eb7d]

[i:deb8f3eb7d]" That's it im phoning them now, I'm telling them where we are, I'm taking the boy and leaving you here to get yourself out of this mess"[/i:deb8f3eb7d]
Rea cocked her head on a side and in the distance heard the wail of a police siren.

[i:deb8f3eb7d]" Tut tut.....wrong thing to say"[/i:deb8f3eb7d]

before he had chance to move she had pinned him by his neck against the door and spat on him.

[i:deb8f3eb7d]" he's mine and noone elses and now I'm sorry but..."[/i:deb8f3eb7d]

He didn't see the ornate carvng knife that she held at her side, but he felt it dig deep into his heart as she thrust it home effortlessly.

She thanked the heavens that the child had remained silent as she slid amongst the shadows making her getaway out of the estate. Her soft words and promises of gifts had lulled the half asleep boy back into slumber and his slight form had been easy to shroud under her cloak.

As she sat looking at him sleeping in her bed she smiled, and this was not a false smile as it had been of past, this was a smile of pure happiness, now everything would be fine....just fine.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2003 12:12 am Reply with quote
He laid beside her, his body swathed in sweat from the love making that had ensued their meeting.
[i:53221f3ce2]" Mmmmmm"[/i:53221f3ce2] Her lips formed a perfect pout as he trailed his fingers along her flat stomach and slid between her soft silken thighs.

[i:53221f3ce2]" I won't be a minute baby"[/i:53221f3ce2] he whispered as he kissed her softly on her lips and slid out of bed.

She moaned quietly and stretched her lithe body as she watched him get out of bed, the muscles on his back rippled as he walked towards the bathroom, the sight of his firm taught buttocks made her moan louder and beg him to return to the bed quickly.

[i:53221f3ce2]" You will get what you need in a minute baby"[/i:53221f3ce2] he crooned as he entered the bathroom.

He reached into his Jacket pocket and pulled out his Steyr-Aug M series pistol and hid it behind his back as he entered the bedroom.

The moonlight was shining fully through the window now and it bathed her body in it's ethereal beam, casting a shadow across her large full breasts, his eyes that were once full of contentment and maybe even love were now steely grey and devoid of emotion.

[i:53221f3ce2]" You coming back to bed baby?"[/i:53221f3ce2] Her voice was groggy with sleep and fullness, she had drunk a considerable amount from him as they had made love.

[i:53221f3ce2]" Rea?"[/i:53221f3ce2] His voice was commanding and her eyes flickered open as she sat her self up on the bed, her face turned from one of fulfilment to one of utter disbelief.

[i:53221f3ce2]" Alek .....what are you doing ....no you can't .....please don't!!!!!!!"[/i:53221f3ce2]

[i:53221f3ce2]" Sorenti's order's Miss....all Sorenti's orders, by the way, thanks for the shag"[/i:53221f3ce2]

The bullet ripped through her knee only to be followed rapidly by another shot that shattered her other kneecap.

before she had chance to recover he was on her quickly binding her with rough coarse rope.
[i:53221f3ce2]" Alek ...please ....don't"[/i:53221f3ce2]

He sneered at her [i:53221f3ce2]" shut it bitch your nothing but a Job....your nothing to me"[/i:53221f3ce2]

Once again she awoke with her body bathed in blood sweat and the child crying at her side.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2003 12:07 am Reply with quote
User avatarVentruePosts: 1553Location: Virginia, USAJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 5:05 pm
((wow, memories...but did Alek say all that? i thought he just fired a shot to her chest and went about all cool-like...maybe my memory's hazy

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2003 2:30 pm Reply with quote
((shut up lol you talk to frank too much :P Maybe Ive added a few wee words, but no harm done :) but actually he did shoot her in the kneecaps before carting her off to Sorenti :)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2003 5:04 pm Reply with quote
An hour spent on the internet the previous day now mean't that Jacob had everything he could desire, a fresh wardrobe of clothes, plenty of toddler type food, which at first had baffled Reannag until she had logged onto the mother and baby site and printed out a balanced diet for a three year old.

She shook her head as she tripped over a box of bricks and smiled warmly for the first time in ages when he chuckled loudly at her as she just managed to stop herself from falling by grabbing onto the arm of the sofa.
[i:fd9c23b642]" Oh so you think that's funny do you little man?"[/i:fd9c23b642]

[i:fd9c23b642]" uhuh...build Rea"[/i:fd9c23b642]

He held out one of the bricks in his hand and she sat crosslegged with him on the floor as once again they made a wall of bricks for him to knock down with one of his trucks.

Jacob chatted happily as they built together, asking to go to the park and feed the ducks and could they go in the daytime this time because he was sure that the ducks would rather be asleep when it was dark.

Rea looked at him, she shouldn't have wrenched him from his family and now she thought about it she had put him at more risk that he would have ever been in before, but she couldn't help what she did and wished she could turn back time. Jacob had asked for his mom and papa but Rea had just told him that they had to go away for a bit and that simple explanation seemed to have been enough for him.

She had also felt him something stirring within her and she knew in her heart that it wouldn't belong now, the blood contract that she had made with the tremere's had stated that she had to either disclose the whereabout's of the child or deliver him to them, and all for the sake of her vanity.

Offline Profile