<  USA  ~  End times

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2003 10:20 am Reply with quote
User avatarBrujahPosts: 10Location: New OrleansJoined: Sat Oct 11, 2003 8:53 am
(( Well i have to say marvelous writing. Its been so long since i been around catching up to whats going on is going to be a chore in itself. Again bravo and hopefully we can get some cath up time :D

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2003 5:38 pm Reply with quote
User avatarLasombraPosts: 25Joined: Sun May 11, 2003 2:04 pm
((Hey Baby!!!!!!! great to see you back! Missed our early morning chats in the vamp room! Yup you've got a lot of stuff to catch up on, and then maybe you can set some wrongs right :P Have you got ICQ still? add me if you have no is 116455044 :):) if not mail me addy is millymollymandi2003@hotmail.com look forward to hearing from you !

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2003 9:28 pm Reply with quote
[i:6c481d55e8]"Estrella, you have information we need and we have a contract....one that is bound in blood, do you wish your unlife to be terminated because of one mere mortal, he means nothing to you, give us what we need, or suffer the consequences...from the lack of communication from sebastian I presume you have already disposed of him....you stupid worthless creature, we own you and your pathetic unlife"[/i:6c481d55e8]

Rea nearly dropped her mobile phone as his voice seemed to reach out to her and grab her by the throat, making her gasp for a breathe which her body didn't need but yearned for to combat the fear that gripped her whole body.
She sat down on the old but familar leather chair that was in front of her desk, she hadn't really known why but she had felt a deep desire to return to her old haven, put old ghosts to rest maybe, who knows but as she fought to control the panic in her voice, she wondered if it had been a wise choice.

[i:6c481d55e8]"Good evening to you, I am well aware of our agreement and believe me I will deliver what you require as soon as I am in a position to do so, as for Sebastian, I haven't seen him for ages, but luckily I am able to fend for myself, as you well know"[/i:6c481d55e8]

[i:6c481d55e8]"Quite so Estrella, but please don't think us ignorant buffoons, we have eyes and ears everywhere, so please don't think you can trick us, we are after all masters of that trade, we will contact you daily in regards to your progress...and pray tell me....why is it you are playing with a block of coloured wood? perhaps you wish to go back to your childhood, believe me it is possible, good night"[/i:6c481d55e8]

Rea had found out that if she concentrated on an object while talking to him on the phone she could quite effectively keep him out from probing her thoughts and the first thing that had come to hand was one of Jacob's building blocks . It now lay on the floor, where it had landed after Rea had let it tumble from her fingers at his words.

She had vowed to Porter ages ago that she would guard the child with her unlife, but now she feared more and more that she would be the child's downfall.

Her fingers trailed through the thick layer of dust that clung to the shelves in the room, like my life she thought, non moving....still ....stagnant.....pointless.

Her arm pulled back in sheer frustration and she swept the books off the shelf, she had no way to turn, nothing to do but to try and hide....forever.
As she turned to walk out of the room and back upstairs where she could hear Jacob busily chatting to himself, something caught in the light of the candle that she was carrying and she stopped and knelt down on the floor.

Is was an intricate piece of work, a Faberge egg if she wasn't mistaken, it was delicately studded with red and gold coloured stones, each one of them catching the light and making them seem alive. Rea stood up, still with the object in her hand, and then without thinking....slipped it into her pocket. There was something about it, but what she couldn't say.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2003 2:41 am Reply with quote
His small hands held on to his teddy as he slept peacefully, his red lips parted slightly as he breathed softly. It hadn't taken him long to slip into the same routine as Reannag, much to her relief, her eyes had began to look sunken and her face gaunt with no sleep and little chance for feeding the past week.

Although it hard been hard, she had made a decision, he couldn't stay with her and already she had begun her search for suitable parents, as much as she loathed to give him up yet again she knew it would only be a matter of time before they learnt that he was with her and then they would come for him. The Faberge egg that she had found sat on her dressing table and she gently picked it up and held it in her hand.

[i:16f7bf8887]"why are you so familar to me? yet at the same time so hard to place?"[/i:16f7bf8887]

she whispered as she held it up and watched the myriad of colours bounce of the stones.

The elysium.....long ago....and Reannag as she used to be, tight jeans and a cropped top which rode up as she moved, her long white blonde hair flowing loosely around her perfectly made up face, her face remained impassive as he walked into the meeting, but her eyes shone with pleasure at the sight of him.
She fidgetted, the meetings were always so boring and she felt eyes on her.

[i:16f7bf8887]"Miss Reannag...are we keeping you from something perhaps more exciting" the voice was one of the prince,her lover, but she knew that underneath his stern tone he was dying to laugh at her boredom.

[i]" No Sorenti....of course not, I'm merely trying to get comfy on the hard chairs"[/i:16f7bf8887]

He nodded in her direction and turned to Gabriel who sat at his side.

[i:16f7bf8887]"Miss reannag, you look delightful as ever"[/i:16f7bf8887]

He pulled the chair next to her out and sat down, his face too remained impassive as he spoke but they both knew what was between them and the risks that they were taking, Sorenti wouldn't understand at all, he would see himas a threat and do god knows what.

[i:16f7bf8887]" You flatter me too much but you know I love it"[/i:16f7bf8887] she smiled as she turned to look at him, his eyes looked down to the floor and she followed his gaze and saw a small box now in her bag.
Her eyes raised questioningly and she reached down to pick it up only for him to still her hand and simply say.
[i:16f7bf8887]" Look later"[/i:16f7bf8887]

As she moved the egg around in her hand she felt the tiny catch and held it up close to the light, her nail gently moved it and the egg opened and something small fell to the floor.

[i:16f7bf8887]" damn it"[/i:16f7bf8887] she muttered quietly as she got on her knees to look.....and there it was....a thin silver band, intricately decorated with celtic designs. As she looked closely at it her eyes opened wide, she knew who's it was and exactly where it had come from.

Offline Profile