<  USA  ~  Missing Lifeline

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 10:37 am Reply with quote
User avatarCappadocianPosts: 0Joined: Sun Jan 02, 2005 9:25 am
For numerous millenias, rumours and stories about good and evil had been told time and time again, and a few weeks ago, one qualified amongst one of the most meritorious of them all had reached the fatal finale.

Unlike fairy tales, this time Malice had not found its end course because of an Angel, and nor because of light. It was the courage of the fallen prince, Valek, one who had always walked the dark path, who rised to confront his lifeline, tearing it down along with himself.

Word of his last accomplishment had traveled far, and brought many forgotten visages, allies, friends and even old enemies who now gave him their undeniable respect for a deed none ever thought him possible to accomplish.

The burial ceremony had already started in Valerious, the Dark One’s former mortal birth location. There many had already spoke and gave their respect to one of the most influencial kindred of all Camarilla. The last ones of his bloodlines, his sire Angelica, and his childe Requiem. Both stood in respect of their fallen companion, and listened to every kind words spoken torwards one who was once hated by all.

Single tears cascading along the pale visages of Angelica and Requiem had even brought kind words in their directions. Both stood abruptly, their watery eyes were given the sight of someone thought dead long ago. The crowd whispered her name at the moment of arrival, each of them somewhat fearing the worst, until the reason of her precense was made clear.

Marching in the Dark Lady’s direction, the nemesis delicately fixed her eyes upon the ones of Angelica, awaiting the aprobation to speak. Once given, she turned and faced the crowd, her crystal eyes peering throught everyone.

[i:51771e81a7] Tonight, is a moment of great sadness for everyone, even for me. Before becoming the ennemies that we were, me and my fallen comrade fought side by side, victorious until he got seduced by the dark path. From then our responsabilities and emotions took a wrong turn, and died at each other’s hands more times than I would love to remember.

Unlike the past thousand year, my current emotions are no long hateful, what he did was the undeniable proof of his hidden kindness. This kindred fought and killed his own flesh and blood, gave himself death in the process to assure his last pupil a prosper unlife, few are the ones that would dare attempt such a thing, even for a close friend.

I wish I could say he now rest in peace, but it is sadly not the case. Each black flame returns to it’s creator at the moment of their death, in this case, for him it meant an eternity of suffering, for his father now haves him back home… and will no longer be granted a split second of peace.

His entire wealth built over a thousand years went on rebuilding every cathedral he teared down over the centuries, and left just enough for his sire and childe to subsist in this community.

The only favor I ask goes torward Lady Enora, remember him not for his past malicious deeds, but for who he his, and why he died… [/i:51771e81a7]

With those last words, Divinity raised her sword in thin air amongst with the rest of those present, paying the last respect to the one they all wished would have turned before this fatal night.

[b:51771e81a7]His story ends here, with the swords of his newfound comrades, left standing upon the black earth…

Once and for all, and all for once, everything had now reached it’s finale. Everything was now over, nothing more to be told, nothing more to alter.

The End.[/b:51771e81a7]

Offline Profile