<  USA  ~  Sunday School

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2003 1:10 am Reply with quote
User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2003 1:16 am
I'm very devout, you know. I wake up early for evening service, and make sure I wear my sunday best, like a good girl should.
Ok....

Blood red hair pulled up to expose the delicious curve of my neck...check

Makeup innocently scant....check

Eyes line dark and full....check

Soft pink applied to lips, pouty, glossy....check

Innocent little yellow sun dress...check.

hmmm.....I'm forgeting something.....

Oh yes, must remember to forget to wear panties...check

Now the sun is set and it's off to play...I mean pray. hehe

I come early so I can get the seat in the front row, right where he can see me.

People start to crowd in, meet and greet and blah blah blah. But I'm waiting for him. The holy man. *sigh* Maybe this will be the one.

Everything goes quiet with reverence as he approaches the front, walking down the isle, shaking hands, waving, with a "praise jesus" thrown in for good measure.

And oh the doting matrons gaze up at him as if looking at the face of god. "he's a great man" they say, "I true man of god, and worthy of his service."

HA. He's no god or priest or judge. He's a sinner, common and dirty.

I'll prove it.

Unless.....no he can't be the one. This slicked back, stuffed in, cheap peddling hustler will be seen for what he is tonight.

The solomn service begins without a song or a verse or a prelude...nooo. It starts with, "EVERY LAST ONE OF YOU WILL BURN IN HELL FOR ALL ETERNITY FOR YOUR WEAK,SINFUL, HUMAN NATURE!!!"

*giggle*

"HOW DARE YOU LAUGH IN THE FACE OF GOD, LITTLE GIRL!!! HE CAN SEE YOUR SIN AND HE TAKES THAT INTO ACCOUNT AT THE FINAL DREADFULL DAY OF JUDGMENT, WHEN THE EVIL ONE AND HIS SERVENTS WILL BE PUNISHED FOR WHAT THEY'VE DONE!!!"

*cough*snicker*cough*

I guess he had no more to say to me, because he let that pass and moved on to the book of somebody or other. God he's boring...I'd rather be at home...watching tv....or masturbating....hmmmmm masturbating...

As I'm trying not to listen to the preacher my hand starts to slide down my thigh, playing with the hem of my skirt. Toying with it. Pretending to pull at a loose thread till I have it hiked up to my upper thigh. In playing with the seam my hand brushes against my pussy. *gasp* ooooohhh. I finger the seam again, touching myself.

"....AND THE FIRES OF HELL ARE..H...H...Uhm...er...H...HOT WITH Uhm.....BRIM STONE AND BUSH uhm....BURNING WITH THE SEX er Umn SOULS OF THE S....S...S...SINNERS. AMEN THANK YOU FOR COMING....I MEAN....YEAH I MEAN WHAT I SAID."

And he rushes off blushing. That was the first 10 minute sermon in history. teehee. He'll be back, so I stick around.....

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2003 1:30 am Reply with quote
User avatarMalkavianPosts: 21Location: Three paces behind you... one step ahead...Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2003 4:32 am
((Yay. blushing preacher. I want more !!))

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2003 6:00 am Reply with quote
User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2003 1:16 am
Everyone clears out of the church in pretty short order. It doesn't do for the neighbors to see them out too late, even if it is for God.
As the last old lady in cheap pink pumps clicks her way out the door, I can finally listen for what I know I'll hear.

I can hear his breathing, smell his body heat, feel his blood pumping.
His pulse is quickening as I step through the curtains of the pulpit...slight moans escape him, choked by gasps of what can only be....

WHAM!!!

Can only be me kicking the bathroom door in and ruining Mr. Preacher man's alone time. There he stands, cock in hand, red as the blood of Christ.

"I'm so glad my devotion to the lord inspired you, reverend. hmmmhmmhmm."

"Uhh, I was just...just." *blush*

"Anyway, I came back here because I was confused by some little old thing you said....something I think you should clairify."

"Oh of course, please ask Child...I pray the lord will give me the answer."

(he's gonna ask God my question with a dick in his hand? hmm I think not)

"Well what I was confused on, preacher sir, was your uhm....discourse on sin."

"yes"

"Well I'm not sure if I'm a sinner really...not sure how to recognize sin. I've always been slow that way. I can't just be told....I have to be...shown.

*reaching out to stroke his rigid cock*

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2003 6:34 am Reply with quote
He puffs up with pompous notion of salvation in sight.

"Oh course my child. You poor poor dear. How torn you must be, not knowing right from wrong. What an upbringing you must have had to never know this. A true heathen, yet a pure lamb of god I will make of you yet. You knew not what you were doing to yourself. But you have been delivered into my hands and into the fold of the Lord. I will teach you of the straight and narrow"

"oh thank you, thank you preacher sir. Now I can finally know what sin is."

*pulling my skirt up slowly, teasingly* "is this wrong or right?"

"That is most deffinatly verging on sin, child."

*leaning over and placing my hand palm down on his desk, almost...but not quite exposing my ass*

"Then I guess this would REALLY be a sin, huh?"

(HA look at him, wiping the sweat off his brow. Trying so hard to resist me. But who can resist a vice?)

"Ah yes child, but the REAL sin comes when I join with you."

"Join? I don't understand....show me."

He moves in closer, behind me, nudging his cock between my legs, rubbing it between my lips.

"Do you understand the length that I'm going to teach you?"

"Oh yes...I know how hard this is for you. But I know there's hope for me. SAVE ME!!"

With that he plunges in to the hilt, slamming in and out of me like serial killer stabs a victim.

"OH YEAH WE'RE SINNIN NOW, HUH PREACHER MAN?!"

"The way is so so narrow....oh...so straight. AHH."

I feel his balls tighten, the tension rise...he's ready for his redemption...

Reaching back I rip out his throat in one swift movement. His come pulses into me as his blood sprays my back rhythmicly. OH YES!!!

Throwing him gagging to the floor I lap up the artierial spray like a fountain till his last breath.

What will the church ladies think? Preacher found dead, covered in come....and a big grin.

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2003 7:49 am Reply with quote
User avatarGangrelPosts: 1117Location: The riverbank.Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 7:20 pm
((Ummmmm nice :? No but seriously,great intro :)

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2003 2:58 pm Reply with quote
User avatarVentruePosts: 1553Location: Virginia, USAJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 5:05 pm
((thank God my preacher doesn't talk that way! :)

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2003 6:54 pm Reply with quote
Your preacher only talks to me that way. *giggle*