<  USA  ~  Crimson Red

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 6:10 am Reply with quote
User avatarToreadorPosts: 155Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2003 2:02 am
[b:5ece24cd21]~ Crimson Red ~ [/b:5ece24cd21]

[u:5ece24cd21][size=9:5ece24cd21][b:5ece24cd21]Rose Red Part III[/b:5ece24cd21][/size:5ece24cd21][/u:5ece24cd21]

[b:5ece24cd21]An image shattered..[/b:5ece24cd21]

The maquillage lectern, embellished by a magnificent speculum, reproduced lugubriously my similitudes in astonishing details, it was however, someone I could no longer recognize emotionaly, only physicaly.

Drawing meticulously around my pupils with a black maquillage pencil, I represented myself as every kindred always saw me, belle, beautiful, once the eyelids done, I continued with the rest of the hostilities.

Brushing my hair, I glanced in the glass yet one more time, hoping to find back the living emotions I had in me before, but they were no more. I’ve tried so many times since then to put up a shield on me, but even the weakest wind brings it down, opening the doors of my heart to strike it more times that I’d like to remember.

I carry too much on my shoulders, if only I had someone willing to listen to me, I could empty my heart of what’s devouring me, but even this, is no longer within my reach. My only friend dear to my heart, disapeared. Is she dead or in need of help ? I don’t even know.

I miss Carolane so much, I’d be willing to give everything I have only to hear her senseless bablings again, I used to be so bothered with it when I first met her, but now, God would it be welcomed.

‘’ Miss De L’Hiver, is everything okay ?’’ A voice spoke on the other side of the door, it’s been more than a month that I’ve inflicted myself with exile in the basement of my residence, I guess they could only imagine how I could even survive, but that is a thing I don’t even wanna talk about.

‘’ Laissez-moi ‘’ Asking to be left alone, I throwed the brush upon the door as he insisted.

‘’ Leave me be ! !’’ Finaly, I thought as he left, each night they had been coming, defying my orders senselessly by continuously harassing me. I can see right through them, they would love me to be who I was before, I’ve changed and am aware of it, contemplated suicide more times that I thought possible in a lifetime because of it.

I feel so guilty for what happened to my loved ones, that I get sick of looking at me each time I sit in front of this lectern, a shattered image, that is really what’s left of me, nothing more, I said, driving my fragile fist on the lectern’s mirror glass, shattering it.

‘’ A shattered image is [b:5ece24cd21]easily forgotten[/b:5ece24cd21]'' I said, my hand reaching for a sharp piece of the broken glass…

[img:5ece24cd21]http://webpost.net/la/LadyK/Suicide.jpg[/img:5ece24cd21]

Last edited by Laura on Thu Aug 05, 2004 6:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don't know how to replenish its source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of withering, of tarnishing.
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 5:34 pm Reply with quote
[b:6c3e78fa0b]Shriveled rose petals..[/b:6c3e78fa0b]

Did you ever woke up at night and really wondered where your life’s going ?I did numerous times these past weeks… far from being pleasurable thoughts. Obsessed by the ways I could die, my thoughts became unbelivably obsessing as the weeks creeped by.

I always smiled when I had to and broke down when I didnt, I know I should be strong, but I also know I won’t. I no longer want to be around, all I think about is what’s waiting above. So I cut my arms with a shattered piece of glass to dull the pain inside.

Stumbling from my chair, I can feel the warmth of my blood cascading down my dead cold arms. The pool of blood widen under my carcass, caressing my satin skin with it’s delightful warmness.

I feel numb inside, my body is weak, that must be it, it has to be this way. I will always love you, but I can’t stay, I thought, glancing at a broken shard on the ground, witnessing part of my sadened visage.

Soiling further more the floor, I wrote my last thoughts with my own blood, before passing away…

[b:6c3e78fa0b]Downstairs..[/b:6c3e78fa0b]

‘’ This HAS to stop, it just can’t keep going ‘’ Spoke one of the Toreador’s present downstairs amongst others whom were all impatiently waiting that this crisis of mine reaches it’s end, if only they knew.

‘’ I know dear, but you’ve been wrapped in the arms of sadness before, try to understand a little, don’t you have any compassion ?’’ answered another Toreador, both siting on the marvelous furniture garnishing the main hall.

‘’ I know Daniele, but I also remember contemplating suicide at the time, and this is what I wish not Laura to endure. ‘’

‘’ She’s strong Tania, you know well she will fight every emotions with an undying passion, she always had been this way, you know it. ‘’

‘’ I know Daniele, but I just have a bad feeling, that’s all, wouldnt want to lose her, she’s a dear friend, thought I never really acted this way towards her ‘’

‘’ *sigh* For God’s sake when is this Svetlana arriving, it’s been nights now, it better be worth it, I can’t stand to see Laura like this any longer. ‘’ said Daniele, becoming uterly worried by the second.

[b:6c3e78fa0b]*plop* [/b:6c3e78fa0b]

Single tears of blood began dripping from the ceiling, both Toreador’s remained unaware until one of them fell on Daniele’s cheek.

‘’ Laura ! ! ‘’ they both screamed, rushing their way upstairs thinking of the worst case scenario.

‘’ Jesus it’s locked !’’ said Daniele as she squeezed the handle, trying to open it. It took some time before they had both managed to open the door with shoulder trusts.

Daniele rushed at my side, kneeling only to notice my lifeless & motionless body. Tania however was frozen with fear as she read my bloody note.

‘’ Understand that love is no longer immortal ‘’ Tania spoke in tears.

‘’ What ! ?’’ screamed Daniele, still holding my body in her arms, my blood staining her magnificent snow-white dress.

‘’ She wrote it… ‘’

My wounds were too grave for any of them to heal it, the only thing they had left to do was to call an ambulance, and this at the risk of breaking the masquerade. They both hesistaded, knowing the outcomes, but called it nevertheless…

‘’ Dear God, she won't make it… ‘’ said Daniele, seeing how much blood I had lost...

'' No that's [b:6c3e78fa0b]NOT FAIR!![/b:6c3e78fa0b] she doesnt deserve this!! "

Last edited by Laura on Thu Aug 05, 2004 6:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don't know how to replenish its source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of withering, of tarnishing.
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2004 12:24 am Reply with quote
[b:bf1179b728]Immortal?..[/b:bf1179b728]

The difficulties and trials of life can be enormously draining and wearying, creating confusion in the mind and despair or anger in the heart, opposition or illness can wear the strongest down, and there are always past mistakes that may catch up with you.

* sigh * past mistakes… now that rings a bell to my ear, oh I tried time and time again to convince myself I had a good life, but I have to come back to reason, I did not enjoyed my living, I always lived to please every desires of my sire, Louis De Lioncourt.

I always have been the beautiful toy he loved to show, the siren running his business, every night I’ve been at the mercy of this fiendish tyrant. I realized with some space that he made me who I am just so he could have something beautiful to watch for the rest of eternity, mind you it is pretty long for me.

Love is the most pleasurable thing in the world, oh but it’s cruelty has no equal, my shattered heart found out with Christopher. The man who cheated on me, the man who betrayed my trust, who infected me with a deadly virus, got lucky to got out of it alive I might say, and also the man who tried to kill me, this is the being I once loved with my very heart and soul, I guess I was nothing more than a foolish girl wanting to have a perfect life huh ?

A mon Dieu, it could certainly not be any worse, oh but do not get me wrong, I may be living hell but at least it’s nearly over.

It pain’s me to hear Daniele’s and Tania’s lucious voices, knowing I won’t be able to talk to them again. If only I had the strenght to move my lips, I would tell them both that I love them with an undying passion, and that I am sorry for the grief I’m making them pass throught right now.

My disapearance in this existence will not be noticed, I never really gained any friends in this new city, I just lost everything I had, God if only I knew what was waiting for me, I would had never came here.

I’m about to leave for a better world as I hear the crying voices of Daniele and Tania, praying for my life to be spared. If only they were paying more attention to what was going on more clearly, they would realize that the electric shocks given to me by the medical staff is not helping me, seeing as I am a vampire, I'm already dead… it’s just torturing me, bringing my innevitable fate closer than I expect it…

Last edited by Laura on Thu Aug 05, 2004 6:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2004 7:17 am Reply with quote
[b:2f10dc0bbc]Left for dead…[/b:2f10dc0bbc]

Ugh my head hurts, oh dear lord that’s not the only thing, my whole body aches, feel’s like I’ve been rammed down by a train. On top of this unbearable pain, I feel drowzy, just like if someone had the unconvenient idea to drug me.

I can’t even begin to tell you how much deceived I was to find out I was still alive, but what happened really ? I only remember breaking the glass, the abusive cuts and the ambulance, can’t remember a thing after this.

I found out that my arms were tied down to a surgery table when I attemped to rub my eyes, seeing everything as if in a dense fog. Feeling the thightness around my wrists, I became paranoid, remembering the night in Russia, I screamed my lungs out for hours, all until I realized no one would come at my aid.

Needless to tell you that I feared to be actually back in Russia, oh the hell that would be for me, I was hoping with my heart and soul that it wasnt the case.

« Subject has awaken » Spoke a feminine computer voice, this wasnt really of any comfort, I glanced at the grey chains tying me on the table, only to notice that many wires and miniature tubes were connected to my vains, tracking the lot back to it’s mother point with my eyes, I at least noticed that whoever had set me up in here had saved my unlife… the bastards.

The tubes were connected to pouches of blood, whom were nearly empty by the way, and the wires were relied to some sort of portative computer for analysis.

‘’ I see you’ve awoken…’’ said a chinese women dressed in a white uniform. She seemed pretty calm, and did not seem to want me any arm. She could tell by looking at me that I was overly questioning myself for simply everything, why am I still alive, who is she and where am I ?

‘’ You were in a pretty bad shape when we found you, the medical center of Cascadia did not do you any good. ‘’ She mentioned, obviously they had brought me elsewhere, but that still did not told me who they where, and she could read this on my eyes.

‘’ My name’s Li-Mei ‘’ She said, smiling to me, I’m not stupid, she’s obviously attempting to make me believe I’m safe in here, you could say I’ve became paranoid, but you would be just the same after everything I went throught.

‘’ Where am I… ‘’ My voice was not clearly audible, but she understood nonetheless. She seemed to take a « detour » thought, trying to avoid to answer… how annoying.

‘’ I’ve got more wires on me than human on this earth, you at least owe me an answer ‘’ Again, my voice was weak, and she probably had catched only half of it.

‘’ sigh, if you insist. You’re still in Cascadia, so have no worries. However I have a news that will be a shocker, but fear me not, fear us not. I’m part of the white-dragon… ‘’ She did NOT have to tell me the name twice.

‘’ Hunters… oh that’s just great.’’ I replied to her, my life got saved by the most important chinese kindred hunters organisation.

‘’ Have no fear, we wish you no arm, unless you force us to it.’’

‘’ Why have you saved me ? letting me go would have made one less creature to hunt’’ She took my question with a smile once again, her calmness was alarming I tell you.

‘’ You’re absolutely right Toreador, but we had other plans for you, should you be pleased with it’’ intrigued, I decided to hear what she had to say, after all, can’t really go anywhere anyway.

‘’ Go on ‘’ I said, leaving her ground for freedom of speach. Replacing a few medical objects on different counters, she then came close to me before giving birth to her next words.

‘’ We’ve been following you since the very begining, at least since the werewolf incident back in your first nights in Cascadia. ‘’ The little freak, say they saw EVERYTHING and did not helped me… ugh quelle malchance.

‘’ We watched and would have interfered if needed be, thank God we didnt had too. ‘’

‘’ Well you should have…’’ I said to her, voice still weak but with more power in it.

‘’ I saved your life for a reason Laura, I know you’re not pleased to be what you are, I can’t change it but I can offer you a new life…’’ Hmm now this was begining to be more intriguing, and mind you, more scary at the same time.

‘’ Meaning ?’’

‘’ I can erase every painful memories of yours and replace it, you will remain a vampire however seeing theres nothing we can do about it. ‘’

‘’ And I will need to grant your organisation a favor right ?’’

‘’ Numero uno, you’re understanding quickly.’’

‘’ And what would that be ?’’

‘’ Let us remodel your memories, and work for us, of course we will keep record of your present one should you want to regain them, but as far as I can see, you would be much better without them’’ she said, tapping delicately my wrists.

‘’ Why are you offering me this ?just because I had a mesirable life ?’’

‘’ I answered this question earlier, to redeem us to your eyes for not helping you back when you needed it, we offer you this, plus your sire poses us a problem, and you’re the one who know him better than anyone else. That’s why…I realize this is a thought decision to take, so I will leave you to think about it for a night, until then relax and gain back some strenght…’’ She said, leaving the room slowly.

Hmmm, it is an interesting proposition, but it is at the same time a hard choice to make, give up my memories just to live a pleasurable life ? I really have no ideas on what to do, one thing is sure, I DON’T WANT to keep going on with my current life…

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 6:23 am Reply with quote
[b:00f3d45fac]Li Mei..[/b:00f3d45fac]

« Subject released » synthetically mentioned the feminine computer vocal program, releasing my wrists of their captors. Straddling up slower than a zombie would, I delicately rubbed my wrists, still feeling the ache of the cuts.

They had done an astonishing job on healing the wounds, thought the cuts remained visible, the lacerations had been taken care of… the human way. I must say I’m impressed by the prowess of kine medecine, it had evolved greatly since last time I had suffered from it.

Pulling out the numerous wires and mini-tubes from my upper arm vains and body, whom all were connected directly to me, I moaned painfuly, encountering some difficulties with some of the materials fixed upon my arms.

I approached the room’s exit door, and believe it or not, no matter how hard I tried to open the darn thing, nothing moved. Seeing ripping off the handle would get me nowhere, I then placed my right hand upon the bullet-proof glass of the door.

« Access denied, heat signature file not recognized » said the same female computer program. Pretty clever system they had there, no vampires could get in nor out for that matter, if every doors were like this one, a digital print and heat signature was needed, digital print I can manage, but the heat signature was another thing, ever seen a vampire with warm hands ? don’t think so.

Turning around to get back to the table, I slipped on what seemed to be a journal and fell down. Having all the difficulties in the world to get back up, I sweared more times that I thought possible.

My presomptions were right, it was indeed a journal. Curiosity devoured me alive, so I opened it and began to read. I found out as I went throught the many pages that this was the actual journal of Li Mei.

I spent a major part of the night reading it, seems this women had a pretty rough past of her own, and her exploits within the pages were superb, thought some parts were barbaric merciless, she had more kills at her active than a whole clique of hunters.

Says in there she killed the vampire scourge of Germany, an exploit that even for us kindred would be quite simply near impossible. As I was about to convince myself that those might just be lies, I also had found couple of photos attached to some of the pages, acknowledging the truth in her words.

[b:00f3d45fac]Hours later[/b:00f3d45fac]

After meticulously reading every pages of the journal, I came to the conclusion that Li Mei was a VERY dangerous human & huntress, but also worthy of trust, at least according to what those pages told me.

You know, the more I think of it, the more I would love to get my revenge and a new life, and she was offering me both.

‘’ Hope it was a pleasent read, knew I left it somewhere’’ calmly said Li Mei, already inside the room, leaning against the counter. Christ I don’t know how come I did not heard her enter, it’s freaking me out.

‘’ Couldnt help it…’’ I replied, couldnt find any lies, plus I felt like I could be honest with her somehow.

‘’ It’s alright, you would have known everything one way another, I prefer it like this, at least you know something about me’’ She said, if you read between the lines, she was asking me if I was still willing to accept what she had offered me, should I please with it.

‘’ Have you come to a decision ?’’ she said as I went back to lay down on the operation table I was on earlier.

‘’ My answer is yes, but I have a question…’’

‘’ I beg of you to ask it dear’’

‘’ Will I remember enough to know who I was ?’’

‘’ Only particules of your memory will remain, that is why we will keep a copy, well the recordings we got of you from this night’’ she said, I guess they had been monitering my every moves, and the wires on my head were probably there to collect copy of my current memories.

Honestly I was surprised to see that such a thing was possible in our era, oh and she took good time to say that the chinese were the only ones with this current technology, which is what made them in parts the most efficent hunters worldwide.

‘’ Before we start, I want to hear it again from your lips, are you sure it is really what you want ?’’

...........Yes

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 9:20 pm Reply with quote
[b:3c1bf49300]Quintessence..[/b:3c1bf49300]

Nervous, I think the word is not enough to express how I feel deep down inside. When you know that you have only a few minutes left of being yourself, the being you’ve always been, what made you who you are, disapear in a single injection. From then, an heavy slumber invades your every thoughts, your eye lashes becomes heavier than a ton of bricks, your pupils closes the world as you know it on you. Once you wake up, you will no longer remember who you were, only a handful of artificial memories took the rightful places of what took me hundreds of years to build, MY own memories.

I know that’ll wake up, memories completely remodeled by the women who offered me a new life, Li Mei. I’ll wake up with in mind a false past that she’ll have built for me, a kindred hunters past, with of course particules of my own memories left, very few, but still. She had no other choices to leave some, seeing I would deffinately ask myself many questions once I see the fangs in my mouth.

‘’ Take a good look around with these eyes precious, for when they wake up, they will remember and reflect a different past.’’ Li Mei spoke, obviously concerned a little about how this whole thing might turn out. Don’t know if she will succeed, might wake up with my mind totaly fried, I have no ideas, her ? she probably knows, or not, don’t even wanna think about it.

‘’ Please ourselves with your last words Siren ‘’ Said Li Mei, placing her hand upon the needle.

‘’ Dear friends, hope you will find a place in your hearts to forgive me, I cannot go any further, this [b:3c1bf49300]ends[/b:3c1bf49300] here. ‘’ Relieved, I felt the warm hand of Li Mei grasping my right arm, with a smile she inserted the needle in my vains to conclusively press on it, releasing a substance designed to made me sleep for the duration of this intervention.

« Subject is now asleep » Mentioned the feminine computer program, as Li Mei had jumped in surgery clothing.

‘’ Finaly asleep ‘’ Vocalized another being stepping in the room, dressed up in a surgery outfit as well. Everything in place, both started to erase the siren’s mind, to after replace it by a custom made one of their own.

[b:3c1bf49300]10 hours later..[/b:3c1bf49300]

‘’ We’ve created a serial killer ‘’ Mentioned Li Mei, proud of her own creation. Everything about Laura was no more, except a few of her memories whom remained, so to keep her sanity, but everything else ? altered from A to Z.

‘’ The final touch…’’ Said the other being, awaiting Li mei’s approval. Once granted he stepped forth and injected something else in her vains… steroids.

‘’ I was not sure about this one, but too much is better than not enough…’’ She said once again, proudly.

‘’ Release her now…’’ Li Mei said, the thrill to see if it worked or not devoured her. The being obeyed to his master, and released the chains grounding Laura on the table.

‘’ Scared ?’’ Li Mei whispered to her assisstant, seeing he was backing away from the table.

‘’ No, simply taking precautions, I’ve know what we created ‘’ he replied, as the feminine program spoke the following.

« Subject has awaken »

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 9:04 pm Reply with quote
[b:142ee8f67b]Awakening..[/b:142ee8f67b]

The seductive body of the siren remained elegantly on the silver table, the coldness of it’s steel had given Laura goosebumps, understandingly causing her breast an immidiate reaction. Her discomfort pleased tremendously the eyes of Li Mei’s assisstant, feasting his eyes on every curves of the heavenly Toreador.

So perfect, thought Li Mei’s assisstant, approaching the Belle, his eyes hypnotized by the handsomness of the Venus, such as a teenager gazing for the first time at the naked body of a women.

‘’ Dare you even touch a single hair on her head, you’ll be dead before knowing it ‘’ menaced Li Mei to her assisstant. Still drooling upon the sensuous Laura, Richard, the assisstant, ignored Li Mei’s ultimatum, now aside the table, in a complete state of ignorance, it was as if the Siren had charmed him.

‘’ I won’t mention twice Richard, pull back… now ‘’ she menaced a second time, loading a clip in the pistol. Li Mei knew her accent had nothing to do with him not understanding a single word, he was just being uncarring, he gained too much space, so thought Li Mei as she fired a bullet in Richard’s right shoulder, sending him a warning.

‘’ The next one’s for your head if you disobay my orders again ‘’ Violence prevailed yet again over the words, Li Mei never had any second thoughts about it, nor will she if he disobays her again. Li Mei’s attention got distracted briefly as the synthetic voice mentioned the security being breached, gazing at the screen in the room, she sighted, swearing at the cats whom often caused this sort of dilema.

‘’ Help ! !’’ Li Mei’s moments of distraction caused Richard’s life, the siren was already up, slamming him on every walls as if he was a mere puppet, even thought the neck broke, she continued to throw him around with the strenght of a lycan.

On the verge of experiencing an orgasm over so much violence, Li mei clapped her hands slowly, loudly. Far from caring to what happened to her assisstant, Li Mei smiled knowing her project worked at perfection.

Grasping the pistol of now dead Richard, the siren found the time to quickly approach Li Mei, placing the cannon on her forehead, arm extended. The Belle quickly noticed that a cannon was also on hers, the arm of Li Mei extended equaly.

‘’ Now, let’s be reasonable dear, you recognize me do you ?’’ Li Mei pushed lightly on the forehead of the seductress with the pistol as she spoke the words, hoping to get a positive answer. Refusing to answer, Laura exchanged a few physical blows with Li Mei, before once again returning to their original position, both holding their cannons against each other’s heads.

‘’ This is ridiculous, I MADE YOU, you must recognize me’’

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 7:57 pm Reply with quote
User avatarMortalPosts: 0Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2004 2:15 am
[b:bf7854ba96]Portrait of a disfonctional family..[/b:bf7854ba96]

‘’ Drop your weapon ‘’ demanded the china-girl, the stress hammering her like a ton of rocks falling from the edge of a mountain. The siren was on the verge of lodging a bullet in the innards of Li Mei, the ache in her eyes told Li Mei so. Nevertheless, Li Mei was still proud of her creation, the satisfaction in her eyes were accepting every disfonctional moments, as if she wrote it herself.

‘’ I may not see it, but I can smell your fear ‘’ Calmly added the Toreador, just the way she was speaking screamed victory for Li Mei, she had changed, for the better, according to Li Mei’s taste. You never changed huh, always on high heels, you need to take these moments more calmly sister, spoke once again the Siren.

‘’ You’re right, and you need to stress a little more ‘’ taking the pistol quickly from Laura’s hands, Li Mei just proved the importance of concentration in combat, but somehow she knew that Laura had let her do it intentionaly. Lowering her arm, Laura’s now new mentor lat escape both pistols from her hands, letting them collapse on ground level.

‘’ I need some clothes, right fucking now, I can’t believe I’m still in these fashion type of clothes, boy does it makes my stomach turns. ‘’ Li Mei had definately succeeded with perfection the alteration of personality of the Toreador, giving her the distinguished cynosure of her fallen sister, a girl always on the lookout for victims to quench her thirst for blood, and whom’s main quality was arrogance.

‘’ Kasumi…’’ mentioned Li Mei, calling Laura by her sister’s name, wishing to see if she had indeed achieved total perfection, her hopes were high, and the stakes… mentionless. As deception began to install itself upon the gentle face of Li Mei, deceived to see the Siren wasnt responding to her, she stood motionless, fearing she had forgot to alter something.

‘’ Are you coming or not… ? Damnit Li Mei, are you waiting for me to mention ‘present’ ? cause that won’t happen, come on let’s go ‘’

Smirking in perversity, Li Mei followed the Siren, knowing she JUST had accomplished her goal. Li Mei had already accomplished the impossible before by herself, and with a nightwalker on her side, every kindred's nests and informations was now available to her, Li Mei's revenge is on the verge of being fulfilled…

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 3:51 pm Reply with quote
[b:8050659273]As months flew by, the rumors of an huntress and a kindred were upon the lips of every nobles of the court, the Seneschals and Princes of many kingdom, cities. Everything had been tried to put a stop upon this reckless slaughter, nothing worked, no clues obtained, put aside the signature of the murderers, a single red rose lying in the middle of the crime scene, and this, each time they striked.

After some intense researching, the vampiric court agreed that they were most likely facing hunters, the path they both borrowed formed a logarithmic spiral, a technique typical to hunters. Voilà, everything was now crystal clear.[/b:8050659273]

‘’ Call upon the Assamites, hire them no matter what it costs, if we follow their progress, Lady Sybilahia is in tremendous danger…’’ spoke gracefuly an honorable member of the council, obviously wishing no harm being done to the norwegian Prince’s wife.

‘’ She’s a tzimisce, she can handle it herself your honor, no need to dispatch needless Assamites on the site’’ added another, convinced that the current security of her majesty would be enough to handle the intrudors.

‘’ Perhaps, but what if it isnt enough ? I don’t want her death on my concience, nor the prince anger upon my head ‘’ Replied the honorable member of the court, wishing to get to an agreement asap, the clock was thicking, each seconds passing by was perhaps the second who could save her majesty.

‘’ Before answering, remember the first Norwegian’s prince words, [b:8050659273]‘Thee who deems thyself worthy of our thrones, dare walk over our dead bodies to obtain the desired grace, shall we fail, the throne is yours’[/b:8050659273] ‘’

The Norwegian Prince and his wife should have deffinately known better than to issue an open challenge to whomever available, but they were both led by their own pride, failure was to them a sign to abandon the reign of their community. Up until tonight, they had the advantage of secrecy, but this was no more, the Siren had broken the secrets of our every traditions to her new found friend, Li Mei. And what they knew not, a pack of hunters were already on the way, led by both Li Mei, and the Toreador Siren…

‘’ If they manage, they will lead the Norwegian vampiric community, our failure will be assured, we have to do something… pronto !’’

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 11:30 pm Reply with quote
[b:0a30c6d64c]Can you feel me in your arms…[/b:0a30c6d64c]

‘’ I certainly do not have to endure this bitterness anymore ‘’ breaking sweet silence with harsh spoken words, the feminine crown of Norway had expressed the ache of her disagreement. Hmm such emotions in the stating gave me chills, I love the women already, a shame that we have to dispose of her.

‘’ Are you even listening to me ? ’’ We kept listening to her babblings, well hidden in the shadows, waiting the expiration of her time. Tears were deffinately on the verge of making their precense felt, oh I could see it just by the dilatation of her pupils.

‘’ It has to stop, I may no longer stand the way you treat me…’’ Jesus, If only we could see who she’s talking to, evidently we’ll see sooner or later, but patience is certainly not my most pleasing aspect.

Sigh * How long will it take before this darn love scene meets an end, my patience has it’s limit, and it reached dead end long ago. Behind black curtains we remained, waiting, anticipating the moment where we would finaly be able to act, the ache of finishing this dirty work was itching me tremendously, and plus, blood thirst was slowly climbing up my echelons.

‘’ Can’t you see this is killing me !’’ funny that a tzimisce would actually think this way, so pathetic, so weak, stripped of any viciousness. The poor lady was visibly hurting beyond beliefs, and seeing her cry like this made some memories rush their way up, to defile in front of my eyes.

‘’ For a tzimisce she looks not so… ‘’ interrupted in mid-sentence, Li Mei waved her hand with delicatesse in front of my pupils, I had lost track of everything for a split-second. Are you alright, she whispered to me, replying positively I nodded, but wondered why I still had flashbacks of all the grief christopher had caused me.

I take back my statement, loved the poor thing for a moment, but she clearly has no guts, makes me… oh so sick. Suddenly it became a tad interesting, finally this hidden figure was making an appearance…

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 9:45 pm Reply with quote
[b:ec1c7c52f0]The Black Rose…[/b:ec1c7c52f0]

The fingertips of the king cascaded along the sweet deformed visage of lady Sibylahia, the tenderness applied was of every women’s dreams. Every tears softly descended, cascaded flawlessly on the hand of the Prince, caressing the curves of his veins, to finaly crystalize itself when colliding with the ancient bricked floor.

Curiously, each of these moments reminded me of the sweet time I spent with Lestat in Russia. His tender words, his soothing touch, the delicatesse of his visage, everything about him seemed of so much recomfort, all until betrayal screwed it all. In these brief moments I really felt like the old me, the loving and caring individual that I once was, being Laura De L’Hiver.

But this never seemed to last long, Li Mei was always there to bring me back to my harsh reality, the choice only I made possible. Being Kasumi was somehow devouring me, it pained me so much, but helped me equally to forget my miserable past sadened life.

If only I could describe how disordered my mind feels, you would most certainly understand my sayings much clearly, think of having two lives, two different memories, mix them together, I am the escence of this product…

‘’ You see my dear, my love for you vanished long ago, when I found you in the bed of…’’ Reddening the cheek of her husband, the feminine crown of Norway reminded him that he had no proofs of what he was advancing.

‘’ I tire of hurting so much, we need some distance, explain it to your subjects the way you desire Erebus, I’m throught with this.’’ Had said the beastial queen, departing for God know’s where.

Finally this love scene was done and over with, now was the time for us to take over. A delicate matter my King, but nothing compared to what’s coming if you don’t bend to my requests. My menaces brought a smile upon his sweet visage.

‘’ Step out of the shadows intrudor, let me see the face of the assassin my wife sent me…’’ said discouragely the kindred King of Norway. Beneath all the hatred we had witness earlier slumbered a broken heart, beging to be healed. Believe me, I know the feeling…

‘’ I’m not alone, and we’re not assassins, you could identify us as mercenaries working on our own cause. ‘’ I said, stepping out of dark shadows, revealing my visage to its majesty.

‘’ If it’s my crown you desire it’s yours, I won’t put up a fight, and if you came for my life, take it, for what it’s worth, I no longer care..’’ He said, listening to the noise his falling crown created once colliding with the ground, rolling in my direction.

‘’ This is way to easy to be real’’ whispered Li Mei to my ear. Heck she was right, something was deffinately going wrong, and I sense we’re about to find out.

‘’ Your worth much more alive to me’’ I said, suddenly having a superb idea. If somehow we could bend him to our will, we could operate everything without even risking being found. The problem was to make him swallow my plans, and I think I found the way how..
‘’ I know you mourn over what your wife did to you, King Erebus. I can ease this pain of yours, but it comes to a price…’’

‘’ A being of such sublime beauty can only be Toreador, and your rose my dear, is black for one of the clan of the Rose.’’

‘’ Everyone can change, how about you ?’’

‘’ What’s in for me…’’ He said, his ears opened to my offer.

‘’ I can dispose of your wife, and your reign would be supreme. But, you will have to grant me, I mean US, a favor my dear…’’ I said, my tongue caressing my lips, I was already tasting victory.

‘’ And what might it be ? ‘’

‘’ Grant me control over your army for a single night, I have a score to settle with a family relative of mine…’’ He seemed hesitant to my offer, heck who wouldnt.

My king, my offer expires soon, what is your answer…

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 5:29 pm Reply with quote
User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Sun Aug 22, 2004 2:07 am
[b:45821da8fc]The demise of a King, revenge unfolds…[/b:45821da8fc]

For decades the King yearned to ease his paroxsym, this Siren of sublime beauty flew down from the heavens to cease his torments, as an angel descending from paradise to spread her soothing wings of white feathers.

He had always been just, but it never had brought him justice, nothing nor anyone ever came to lend an ear to his pleas, the Toreador Siren, Laura, was the first in an empty lineup flewing to lend an helping hand. Glaring in her eyes, the king witnessed sirens singing to his ears, placing his worrying thoughts in a bed of feathers, washing every negative thoughts away.

My King, my offer expires soon, what is your answer… spoke the charming vampire, he was only beging to lips yes, but he had heard of this Toreador murderer over the last few weeks, [b:45821da8fc]The Bleeding Rose[/b:45821da8fc], The Siren, was the delightful yet horrifying words to describe Laura, her deeds.

‘’ His heart’s a broken shard my dear, he won’t answer, crush the remaining shards, end it here.’’ A part of the Siren mourned to help, and yet another prayed to end his life in the upcoming seconds. There was the results of the mixed escence of Kasumi and Laura.

No, we’ll help him Li Mei, and do exactly what I offered him, if he should please with the idea, of course. Lipsed the enchantress, still awaiting for an answer. The King realized the risks of such an intercourse, and in the end, it was risks he was willingly taking, remembering his wife in the bed of another, he would not pardon such actions, thought his heart was mourning otherwise, he knew he had no other choices, if he wished to escape the grasp of sadness.

‘’ Agreed, we have a deal.’’ Spoke the King in agreement, releasing a sadened sigh shortly after, knowing even this needed decision would hurt him beyond the limits. A single crystal tear escape the eye of the Toreador witnessing the agreement, she was once again suffering some feedback of a near past.

‘’ Excellent, give me her room’s key, and I’ll take care of it tonight…’’

With this pact,the dark nails of Sibylahia, his wife, would never be pushed in his veins, ever again...

Cold was my soul, untold was the pain. I faced when you left me, a single rose in the rain... so I swore to the razor, that never enchained, would your dark nails of faith, be pushed throught my veins again.
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 3:10 am Reply with quote
[b:76578f24b7]Filthy little secret[/b:76578f24b7]

Even the most subterranean shadows could not mask the atrocity of such a crime, the simple thoughts of my upcoming actions left my soul cold and distant, slowly becoming alike what I once despised, a murderer, Christopher.

The charming yet emotional Prince left the both of us in the enormousity of the guilded manoir. [i:76578f24b7]Finally we detain the key to our victory Kasumi, you know what it means don’t you ?[/i:76578f24b7] Li Mei said to me, I should have been proud and overwhelemed with satisfaction, but somehow, I just wasnt happy at all.

[i:76578f24b7]Finally we can taste the bitter sweet taste of vengeance my dear, at last the humans will reign over those wretched fiends ![/i:76578f24b7] She said to me, and did it ever caught my attention, she never had fully unwrapped this [b:76578f24b7]filthy little secret [/b:76578f24b7]to me before, or at least, not this way.

[i:76578f24b7]Unfortunately, I’m not this exited about it Li, have you forgotten that I’m one of those [b:76578f24b7]wretched fiends[/b:76578f24b7] you’re talking about huh ? I’m sure you did not even thought twice about it…[/i:76578f24b7]

[i:76578f24b7]By all the hells, what’s wrong with you, we got what we came here for, don’t tell me you’re leaving it all to me Kas, don’t tell me that.[/i:76578f24b7] She added, obviously discouraged that all of a sudden I acted much differently. Honest, I think it’s just the escence of Kasumi and I not entirely blending well together.

[i:76578f24b7]Look, sorry for that Li, I just feel bizzare, don’t know what got to me.[/i:76578f24b7] I guess Li Mei was right, we got what we came here for, so I’ll just finish what we both started, then after I can settle down and enjoy my newfound life.

[i:76578f24b7]Ya, I like this better Kas, thought I lost you for a second. Think we can trust this Erebus ? it seemed entirely too easy.[/i:76578f24b7] On this, Li Mei had a point, it seemed too easy alright, but we both had nothing to lose, correction, I had nothing to lose.

[i:76578f24b7]Maybe my dear, but what have I to lose in this ? my life ? have none, I’m immortal, don’t you forget it. Christopher and his henchmens will pay for what they did to me, as the rest of the community for hunting me, [b:76578f24b7]us…[/b:76578f24b7] [/i:76578f24b7]

[i:76578f24b7][b:76578f24b7]'' In the Rain, a Rose called her name, and when her hands reaches for me, I'll sting...''[/b:76578f24b7][/i:76578f24b7]

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 8:49 am Reply with quote
User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Sun Aug 22, 2004 2:07 am
Struggling throughout darkened thoughts, the Norwegian majesty sat alone in a hand crafted celtic chair, the lines cascading amongst the wooden item always gave it a depressing aspect, the king’s favorite. There he sat for hours on end, ignoring the laments and her calls for help resonating into the manoir’s interior.

He who long ago vowed to live by her side for eternity, became the liar, the tool behind a calamitous plan. [i:64e5335f44]Her time ran out Erebus, do not let regret engulf you.[/i:64e5335f44] The asiatic women spoke, approaching its majesty respectfuly. [i:64e5335f44]No human can understand these emotions, leave me be.[/i:64e5335f44]

The weight of his action reached him faster than he thought, and knew well that his sanity would endure a solid hit sooner or later, should it have to happen this night, at this moment, he wished to be alone, in absolute privacy.

He soon began to wonder if the Siren was taking her time intentionaly or simply playing with a new victim. Both barrels, the wait became too long, and he could not bare to sit there for another full second. Abruptly, the hand who held a glass of vitae trembled, immidiately he threw the cup against the wall in front of him, gazing at the liquid of life cascading amongst the numerous cracks of the wall.

The pleas finally came to an end, it seemed the Bleeding Rose had fulfilled her part of the deal, now was the time for him to complete the end of the bargain. [i:64e5335f44]Show me[/i:64e5335f44], he said as he exited the room.

The walk to the scene of crime was long, appeared to be an eternity to him. All along, he visioned how everything turned out, but he never expected something such as this.

[i:64e5335f44]Laura… I mean Kasumi, stop it, she’s dead…[/i:64e5335f44] said the chinese mortal, rushing over to Laura who had lost it, stabbing the lifeless corpse of the queen with a demential determination.

Leaning against the wall to slowly slide down in a siting pose, he glared at Li Mei who was attempting to withdraw the Siren from the corpse, so she could for once stop the mutilation. Mei not it was not like her to behave this way, and could only wonder what could happen next.

Diving deep in the lifeless eyes of what was once his wife, he deeply began to regret what he had ordered done… and yet, his army would still have to grant the wishes of this poisoned Rose...

Cold was my soul, untold was the pain. I faced when you left me, a single rose in the rain... so I swore to the razor, that never enchained, would your dark nails of faith, be pushed throught my veins again.
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 3:54 pm Reply with quote
[b:de3a5999c3]Winter Rose [/b:de3a5999c3]

Somewhere beyond happiness and madness, I float in a solitude of my own. Night~dreaming of what life would have been for me, if I kissed different lips, loved another. What if I turned right instead of left, would it have changed something ? So many thoughts defiled in front of my eyes with each different penetrations of the knife.

They were all different in order of appearance, but for me, they led to the same old ending. I was always the one standing on the receiving end, enduring the unpleasant wounds over another, constantly…endlessly.

For the love of God regain your senses Kasumi !, Mei kept repeating to me, rocking my palid body with such a vigorous determination. I wish deep inside I could hear and control some of my acts, but it was as if the escence of Mei’s sister was beginning to overwhelm me one baby step at a time.

Enough ! mentioned Mei, not believing the horrors I was tenderly offering. Oh she tried to put an end to my doing, but each time I managed to push her back to start point. Help me out, she asked abruptely to the king, seeing I had lost it completely, yes, once more. I kept shattering her loyalty’s skull into the nearby window by the bed. Oh and did I mentioned that I eventualy managed to throw out her withered body by the window ?

I want them ready for the next moon my king, I filled my part of the deal, now it’s your time to honour your words... should you dare to defile, I’ll remember you how well your wife loved the lacerations.

Enough Laura.. err Kasumi. Wait outside now I have a few words to exchange with the king. She said to me, as if I wanted to stay there anyway, things were becoming incredibly boring lately, Mei always asking me to stop, and things just taking too long to advance further. I just cannot wait to get my hands back on Christopher.

As I got out the room, I remained silent, wishing to hear what they both whispered to each other…

Your pet clearly lost it miss Mei. To say I have to hand her the keys of my army to this wicked Rose ? It honestly worries me. What tells me she won’t abuse of it ? Need I remember you the strenght and will of my mens ? it could be litteraly an armageddon.

Fear not King Erebus, I know how to keep my creations close with a leash. Now just get them ready for tomorrow night, so we can end this once and for all.

Fine, I will trust you eyes closed, as in the past… oh and before you leave Mei, remember the ending close of our arragement, get rid of her once everything’s done, I don’t want this bleeding rose sucking the blood out of my kingdom.

[b:de3a5999c3]Take my word for it, the winter rose will melt once everything is done…[/b:de3a5999c3]

Offline Profile