<  USA  ~  Ring Of Fatalities

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 8:01 am Reply with quote
User avatarCappadocianPosts: 1Joined: Fri Jul 09, 2004 3:14 am
After a much anticipated return, I faced alone a single note wrote by the hand of my master’s Sire. She drawed every letters as if it was her dying wishes, it prevailed nothing good, and I was not liking it. She never had been kind to me ever since our first meeting, but I knew the reason why she never wrote where she was heading to, she didnt want any grief caused to me.

Deep inside them, under that pile of creeping hatred lied two souls screaming to be released, two person wishing to be saved from their unceasing agony. And seeing it from my position, I was this [b:184751922d]One[/b:184751922d].

[i:184751922d]Shit, never saw her acting like that, she must have smoked something strong[/i:184751922d], bluntly said the Raven, apparently he was just as awed as I was. Valek was indeed the one who once took everything away from me, from my lover to my mortal life, but I gained so much respect and sentiments for him in these past few weeks, that I would blindly sacrifice my life for him, and his Sire as well.

[i:184751922d]Where to ?[/i:184751922d] Raven questioned me, he yearned for vengeance, and so did I, now was the time to end everything, time show my master that he choosed the right mortal to embrace amongst millions of others.

‘’ I know where Raven, just keep up with me okay ?’’

‘’ I have a few friends who would surely love a good ass kickin’, lemme make a few calls and we’re off to wherever ya want babe.’’ He disrespectfuly said, his eyes devouring me, truly a real brujah, led by the most primitive emotions, money, sex and fights. However I must say I was amazed by the quantity of kindred he amassed together on this suicidal mission, all sanguinary brujah’s brute, and a few others who had always stood by my master’s side.

All eagering the moment of departure, we counted around a hundred kindred to our cause, better than only two is it not ? As we went over last minutes check list, I noticed how paranoid those brujah were.

‘’ Oh yeah, we’re gonna blow those motherfuckers up brothers, let them know what brujah’s are made of ! ! ‘’ Said the Raven, standing tall in front of the crowd of Vampires, and with all the firepower they amassed, I was eager to see where this will lead all of us.

Later on during the night, we finally arrived to our destination, and there was only one way to know if we were at the right place, and we had just found it, the welcoming commitee, can’t say this one will be easy, and the heavy rain would not make it any easier…

[b:184751922d]Somewhere inside the captor’s tower[/b:184751922d]

‘’ Heh, remarkable, your wretched creation did find out where you were, prince of shadows, and she seemingly brought a few friends with her, but that will be insignificant compared to the surprise I have for them, ever heard of gargoyles my dearest Valek ?’’

My master remained silent, but a smirk appeared in the corner of his visage, feeling the precense of his long time friend, The Raven.

‘’ Theres an army waiting for them, their dead your hear me ! ? DEAD ! ! ! !’’ added the bladed figure, hammering my master with a chain enwrapped around his fists.

[b:184751922d] I heard many vampire stories, but none of them were heroic tales, this night was for us the chance to mark history, make things different. For once some of us will be remembered as we all should, a noble race.[/b:184751922d]

http://www.geocities.com/laura_de_lhiver/index3.html
Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 6:30 am Reply with quote
User avatarCappadocianPosts: 167Joined: Fri Apr 11, 2003 12:48 am
The Kindred fought well, and for once the Brujah’s had plannified the waves of their attacks, unlike usualy going head-down bashing whoever their filthy hands reaches first. Snipers had taken position in secrecy, allowing them the opportunity to lower the numbers on the ennemies side.

The front line consisted of Brujah’s armed with melee weapons and automatic riffles, they all fired from a safe distance, withdrawing the lives and unlives of every beast they could find, to conclusively collide in a ferocious melee battle as the traitorous ennemies emerged from the earth-ground, their skin tainted black from the black earth and rock particules cascading amonst their bodies, escaping the soil they all had hidden in.

The second and last wave of Brujah’s were ordered to breach the ennemies back line, thereby striking them from behind, up close and personal with sawed off shotguns. Bodies flew from the overpowering force of the shell’s impact upon their body a close range, causing some others to fall down as well, been hit by the bodies, needless been said, the fallen ones had been disposed off quickly.

As the Brujah’s applied pressure on both front and back lines, the ennemies strenght decreased slowly, of course the constant precense of the snipers taking some off in the distance helped tremendously. But a short time later, the mens of the beast had been erased from the face of the earth, and the smell of victory engulfed the nostrils of the Brujah’s.

Dictating the ever faithful moves of their small coterie, Raven and Requiem knew that they didnt saw the last of them, and they were both far from expecting an upcoming attack from the sky, and nor were they expecting another wave of ennemies coming from all sides.

[b:5d39c958c9][i:5d39c958c9]Circle position ! ![/i:5d39c958c9][/b:5d39c958c9] Screamed the Raven, hearing growlings narrowing their position to theirs. [i:5d39c958c9]Give em’ death ![/i:5d39c958c9] he added the second the gargoyles invaded the stormy sky with their unwished presence. The noble brujah’s had completely emptied their chargers upon the flying beasts, the thousand of bullets lodging themselves into the innards of those wretched beast resulted into a massive rain of blood for a few minutes.

As a result of so much blood spread upon their entire bodies, their inner beasts made it’s presence felt shortly after, giving them an advantage of power upon those flying monster as they continued the fight mano a mano, having no more reserves of ammo.

At they very least, half of the Brujah coterie had been decimated by those fiends, some clawed to death, while others had been brought sky-high to then be droped to conclusively explode in particules as their bodies hit the floor.

[i:5d39c958c9]Fuck not another wave,[/i:5d39c958c9] bitched the Raven as his eyes placed themselves upon yet another vague of ennemies coming their way, they were fewer than before, but it was still at least a good 30 mens heading their way.

[i:5d39c958c9]I’ll take care of it,[/i:5d39c958c9] offered The Dark One’s childe as she hurried herself into the back of one of the many trucks the Brujah’s arrived in earlier. Speeding out the back container of the truck with a coupe sport black ninja motorcycle, she sped throught her fighting commrades toward the new wave of those motherfuckers.

Of course she had thought better than to face them headfirst, she took a small detour, so to hit them where they least expected it, from behind. In a few seconds she reached her destination and kept the bike at maximum capacity as she passed inches from each of them, sword in hand, arm extended, lacerating the necks of every single one of them as she passed by incognito.

[i:5d39c958c9]The girl got talent…[/i:5d39c958c9] teasingly said the Raven to Valek’s childe into the communication device all of them had. [i:5d39c958c9]You saw nothing yet[/i:5d39c958c9], replied the young pupil of the prince of shadows, her eyes set on the last gargoyle, battling the last brujah alive on the battlefield.

Intentionaly making the engine of her bike roar, she caught the undivided attention of the winged beast, and fast it flew in her direction right after clawing the last brujah dead. [i:5d39c958c9]I hope you know what the fuck your doing Requiem[/i:5d39c958c9], said the infamous Raven as the gargoyle began to give Requiem a chase.

For a few seconds Raven thought she was desperatly trying to escape her agressor, but it was a completely different thing, she was simply position herself straight with the high tower of the domain. As she felt comfortable with the angle, she lat herself getting caught by the sharp edged claws of the gargoyle, and lat it fly high enough before slashing it’s legs, from then, everything entered slow-motion for Requiem… Turning in the nothingness of air, she grasped a large dagger, and threw it successfuly in the beast’s throat, reducing it to crash down unto ground level.

Her on the other hand, broke throught the high tower’s main clock window to secondly roll on a good distance upon the inside floor of the said tower, ending her course into the wall. It took a good two minutes before she regained her senses, but when she did, her eyes witnessed her sire and Angelica laying cold on the ground, and in front of them, the cause of every problems, the bladed beast… in flesh and blood…

[b:5d39c958c9][i:5d39c958c9]The final battle is at hand, and the outcome… uncertain.[/i:5d39c958c9][/b:5d39c958c9]

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 4:20 pm Reply with quote
Digging up the corpses…

[i:3ae1c5957d]The family is reunited once again, but as usual, mother never grants us company.[/i:3ae1c5957d] Spoke the bladed beast, his fingers wraping around the hair of Requiem. His bladed fist found a comfortable nest upon the bloody stomach of the Dark One’s childe.

Unknown by the eyes of the monster, Angelica awoke. Barely able to stand on her two feet, she had neither the strenght to hold her blade as well, and as it fell upon the ground, the noises immidiately alerted the beast of her awakening.

Her arm entered in a swing motion, attempting desperately to collide upon their enemy, sadly to no avail. Grasping her arm with his free hand, he tilted it until it broke and dislocated from its rightful position, to conclusively throw her on the edge of the broken window.

As she fell weakly on the edge, her eyes witnessed the Raven raising hell on the fiends below them. Alone against another horde, he still managed to keep up, but it was bound only to last a certain time.

She knew that the Raven’s help could change the outcome of this battle, and so she gathered every little ounce of strenght she had remaining inside, to cast the undead curse. Whispering the dark song, the soil trembled tremendously.

[i:3ae1c5957d]You guilded cunt ![/i:3ae1c5957d] Screamed the beast, releasing the battered body of Requiem as he as well, began to worry, his eyes now layed upon countless corpses emerging from the blood stained aromatized soil.

A sadened and most painful scream radiated from Angelica’s mouth as the beast inserted his blade in the middle of her spine, shattering it in half as he broke the sword in her innards. As if it wasnt enough, he took what remained of his sword to secondly orn her body with countless lacerations.

As the Raven witnessed the body of Angelica flying out the window, he hurried inside the tower as the rest of her minions took good care of the beast’s fiends. All too easy, this is ridiculous. Added the monster, nailing Requiem high upon the wall, the spear paying rent into her abdomen held her tight upon the structure.

[i:3ae1c5957d]Taste my boomstick bitch ! [/i:3ae1c5957d]Said the Raven as he entered the room, opening fire on the monster. Hurrying at the side of his old friend, Raven took out a strange vial with at its tip, a long needle.

[i:3ae1c5957d]I don’t know what this will do to you, an old friend of yours said it would help you when the time comes… sure as hell its the time damn it.[/i:3ae1c5957d] He said, inserting the long needle into the heart of the prince of shadows. Just hurry man, this won’t last for long…

Being sucessful at releasing the entire content of the vial into Valek’s heart, he backed up, watching the horrors this so called vial was doing.

Large claws emerged from the fallen Prince hands, his mouth opened, revealing an horrendus mutation of his jaw, large and long sharpened fangs replaced his entire denture. Growling, a mass of black fur quickly engulfed the Dark One. And as Abelis the bladed turned back, his eyes opened wide, being in precense of the biggest werewolf he had saw in his entire existence.

[b:3ae1c5957d]Growling with a bleeding mouth, the large moonrage paced forward the bladed Abelis…[/b:3ae1c5957d]

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 2:48 am Reply with quote
User avatarCappadocianPosts: 1Joined: Fri Jul 09, 2004 3:14 am
[b:b9db5cc424]His loving heart, lost in the dark[/b:b9db5cc424]

Throughout a vision of armageddon, time offered me a gift I yearned for weeks. The missing peice of the story was now in place, awaiting to be placed upon the puzzled time-line. I witnessed the two titans collide as I felt my unlife escaping from my grasp as a worm crawling away.

Cruelty was in the nature of the two brothers, they fought mercilessly in front of my decaying palid yet living corpse. I knew somehow Angelica was there, holding my life between her hands, as a guardian watching over me.

Oh how I wish for a soothing rain to wash everything away, bring us back before this tragic event, where we could for once avoid actions who gave birth to this bout. As I speak with you now, my master and his blood brother are both on the verge of dying, the beast that became my sire keeps clawing Abelis right thru his throat and darkened heart.

[i:b9db5cc424]I missed this so much brother, how good it feels to die again… together. [/i:b9db5cc424]Abelis muttered to him, as my master sank his mutated jaw deep into the chest of his brother, tearing out his heart, to conclusively devour it ferouciously.

Opening his arms wide, his claws and fangs showing dominantly, the howling shifted to a human scream as the essence who turned him this way took the final turn. His legs bent, and he fell on his knees, both hands stained with the blood of his brother.

He opened his hands to look at his palms, and there he saw that he decimated the last remaining threat, at least the ones coming from his family. It was then that he realised that he spent a thousand years annihilating his bloodline, and that his own bloodline future, layed within his last creation, myself.

The Dark Lady, Angelica, did everything in her power to protect me, and she paid for it with her gracious unlife. As for my master, I now look at him, laying aside his brother, both motionless.

It left only me and the Raven, and as I struggle to get back up, he approached the dead body of the Dark One, knelt beside him, and I saw him picking up the sword of my master, replacing it between his hands.

[i:b9db5cc424]Brothers forever…even in death. [/i:b9db5cc424]He said, one of his fist banging on his chest, it was a sign of respect or honor, I knew not. Right after he came torwars me, helping me up on my two feet, he noded to me, and congratulated me for the efforts I had put up this night.

However, this night hurt me like never before, oh how I wish to have my two masters back, I wish for an Angel, to undo what has been done tonight. It is only tonight that I realise that even the darkest beings, haves love and heart too, and the one of my master, was only lost in the dark.

I approached the edge of the window with the Raven, he had to help me walk, I just wasnt able to do so alone. There on the edge of everything that took place, slept the dead body of the dark lady.

Kindred of the bloodline of Valek were known to be heartless, but I can tell you he never made me this way, oh I can tell, I feel so sad right now, that I can no longer hold back the tears.

Cascading down my cheeks, the tears ended up falling down the high tower, the Raven then took me and wraped his arms around me, attempting to wash away the pain. And it was at this moment that a powerful light appeared from where my tears collapsed on the ground below. For a second we both thought it was daylight, but it was something much different.

We tried to eye it, but it was too bright, and blinded us, and by the time it became more tolerable, we both agreed that the body of Angelica was no longer there. Somehow I felt worse than earlier, as if a ball of pain got stuck inside my throat.

[i:b9db5cc424]Walk a darkened path, sleep with angels. Call the past for help and touch me with your love, my true friends are now revealed.[/i:b9db5cc424]

I did not even have the time to turn back that the Dark Lady had already wraped her arms around me. [i:b9db5cc424]Everything will turn out good dear, please don’t worry[/i:b9db5cc424], she said to me, as I lost myself in her arms, the Raven was there as well, standing by us both.

We all knew that Valek was now gone to another world, a better one. But despite all he did in his past, I still feel that the punishment was too heavy, I deserved to have his chance to repair his errors, to change.

[i:b9db5cc424]Close your eyes…[/i:b9db5cc424]Spoke softly my master’s sire as she placed delicately her fingers in front of my eyes, covering me from the same light as earlier before.

As the light became more tolerable, she uncovered my eyes, and what I witnessed was breathtaking. A ghost of sublime beauty, marvelous wings engulfed with a light of such delicate beauty.

There she knelt down, her hand reaching for his cheek. [i:b9db5cc424]My son, you have found the right path, and now have the friends you need to keep on going straight. I cannot change your essence, nor your nature, but my gift for you, is beyond everything I can ever do for you, please accept it, for all the times you needed me, my precense, and I was not there. Now go, and join your new family, remember that I always loved you, and I always will. [/i:b9db5cc424]

There she kissed softly the cheek of Valek, and disapeared. At this time the eyes of my master opened once more, no need to say that we were all proud of how he did, and could only hope that he would forever remain on this track.

[i:b9db5cc424][b:b9db5cc424]All the tales are told, all the orchids gone, in our own world we now live and stand by each other. I know my master haves a few things to change, the Dark Lady know he will, and so do I. As for what will become of us, we prefer keep it secret, as we have now to many ennemies, and not enough time to avoid them all…

The End.[/b:b9db5cc424][/i:b9db5cc424]

http://www.geocities.com/laura_de_lhiver/index3.html
Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 10:55 pm Reply with quote
User avatarVentruePosts: 1553Location: Virginia, USAJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 5:05 pm
((Valek....d...dead? For good? :cry:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 11:00 pm Reply with quote
User avatarOld Clan TzimiscePosts: 704Location: Seattle, Washington, USAJoined: Thu Jul 10, 2003 3:29 am
:shock:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2004 4:18 am Reply with quote
(( I'm keeping the suspence this way for now. I'm working on another storyline following this one. So until then, can't say it :D ))