<  USA  ~  Crystal tears

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 4:12 am Reply with quote
User avatarToreadorPosts: 155Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2003 2:02 am
Crystal tears

~ The visage of an Angel onced smiled for me, in attempt to cease the haunting memories of a past tragedy. That smile used to bring me warmth, but now… nothing to say, beside the cross on my grave and those forever burning candles, mourning the lost of a forgotten kindred with their delightful dancing flames, me.

I was needed elsewhere, and never really understood why, that made me realise one thing, no matter how long eternity seems to be, never take it for granted, instead, let it remind you the shortness of our time, if you do not play your cards right.

Watery eyes mourned over my grave, tears of love, tears of fear. They buried my dreams, and pulled up my sorrows. Some decisions in my life were clearly not those I should have taken, tho they all seemed the more reasonable ones, being the good girl teared me apart, beginning to end.

But did I had a choice? What if things had taken another turn, what if my decisions had been different, I might have been alive still, * sighs * and maybe not. As far as I can remember, I had everything to succeed, but my whole life has been a disasterpiece, each time I eased someone’s sadness, mine grew tenth times worse.

Once a while, kine and kindred I never heard nor saw in my life came to pay respect, some even mourned my departure. Being dead sadened me a little, but what was worse for me at each visit, was standing next to them, in the spectral realm, watching someone cry over your former self, is a sight that I wish to no one.

Last night two kindred came to visit my grave, somehow they were familiar, but I could not really place a finger on their identity. As I listened to them talk, I came to realise that one of them was someone I hated deeply during my living, but still couldnt remember who he was.

[i:d108fff33f] You should have never came into existence my dear, this would have saved you so much pain, and would have eased my life.. [/i:d108fff33f] he said softly, standing back up a few seconds after his lips stop moving.

For some reasons, he began kicking violently my grave stone, obviously, he had no intention to stop, he wanted it broken into pieces.

I tried to stop him, but has I tried to refrain his actions, my hands were passing thru him, for a second I had forgotten I was but a mere spirit, and was helpless in this agression.

As I lay on my knees, glancing in horror the remains of my burial stone, I realised that even in death, I would have to endure an eternity of suffering and deception. There must be a way to stop this, a way to undo what happened…

Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don't know how to replenish its source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of withering, of tarnishing.
Offline Profile