<  USA  ~  Chaos From Within

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2004 10:27 am Reply with quote
Get your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 13Location: FloridaJoined: Mon Dec 01, 2003 10:23 am
A choice of words of emotions yet there always seems to be one downfall in all; the heart. Servants of the law are what people refer to them as the guidance in which brings forth another time and another place but in all in which explains nothing. The people are governed by the servants the servants are ruled by the Lords and their Ladies. Every century dawns a struggle for control of power one in which brings utter chaos to the world in which every one lives in. This century will mark the dawn of time, for she was born and is learning the way in which to change that in which everyone has been living by for so long.

A yawn escaped her lips as she sat there in the freezing cold cell awaiting her next orders. Yes, the assassin of the night a name in which just kind of stuck with her. This run would be different one in which would change her life forever. The cell though didn’t resemble one in which a criminal would stay in for the rest of their life. Oh no, it was dark, cold, but had the certain items in which she needed to have in order to live. There was a cot in the corner, a desk that had a pile of papers and books scattered about it, a book shelf filled with many books, and a fridge in the far right corner. She was able to go and stay as she pleased but she never left unless given the assignment.
There was knocking at the door that had pulled her from her thoughts. Rising to her feet as she simply waited for them to come in; this is how she wanted to be treated for she couldn’t have anything else to provoke her heart or her dreams. Standing at about six feet, slim well built body, a black t-shirt, black jeans, and black boots; her eyes at all times where covered by a pair of dark sunglasses. Odd in itself but no one question it for those that knew never said a damn word about it. Her jet black hair was always pulled back into a pony tail but even still the length of her hair still feel down past her waist.
“Magdalena may I come in?” His voice sounded so harsh and yet so gentle. It was one of the Lords. Mick the name she gave him for well she never knew his real name and since he seemed to be the only to talk to her and he never gave her his name she just started calling him Mick.
“Well I don’t know, do you know how to open a door?”
He chuckled softly as he turns the door knob and stepped in “I suppose I do know how to operate one of these things. We have a job for you to do.”
She grinned “Why else would you be here for I am sure it’s not for a cup of tea.”
Again he let out another chuckle she always knew how to keep a smile on his. “You know one of these days I may just come over just to ask you for a cup of tea just to see what you would say.”
She shook her head softly as she walked over to the cot and sat down. He closed the door and stepped into the room. Standing at about six foot two, broad shoulders, blue eyes, black hair, he was every woman’s dream man.
“So, what is it this time?”
He nodded “There has been some pretty strange activity down at the warehouse.”
She tilted her head to the left somewhat “Oh?”
He nodded again “I know that this doesn’t sound like one of your type of jobs but trust me it is. There has already been one Servant that has been sent and he never came back.”
“Who did you send?”
“Paul.”
She shook her head as she rose to her feet “Anyone else seen leaving or going into the place since?”
“No we have been making sure people are staying away from it for the time being.”
She nodded “I see. Is there a time limit on this one?”
He heard the sarcasm in her voice as frown pressed over his lips “Look Mag I know you’re not happy with the last meeting that took place between the Lords and Servants that matter itself is being handle. However, because of the law we want you to take..”
She cut him off before he could finish his sentence “Hell no Mick, you know damn well I work alone. I go in alone I worry about myself that is it end of story.”
He sighed “Mag please you will not be held responsible if anything bad happens.”
“No.” With that she knelt down in front of the cot pulled out a rather good size box; setting it on the cot she quickly opened it and pulled out two different gun holsters. One she wrapped around her waist the other around her shoulders. She made sure all four guns were loaded and that she had extra rounds before holstering all four guns. “You know the man who taught me everything I know always told me to work alone. So, I am just doing what I told, understand?”
He sighed “And what about the law?”
Mag put the cover over the lid of the box and slid it back underneath the cot. Rising to her feet she went to the edge of the bed lifted the mat up and pulled out a black katana and strapped it to her side. “We enforce the law, so technically we are kind of above it.”
He rolled his eyes as he walked over to the book shelf and took down the cloak and handed it to her. “The building is off to the far side at the edge of the valley.”
“I know Mick, I know.”
He arched a brow slight for he never question something until now “Can I ask you just one thing?”
“Maybe.”
“Why do you keep calling me Mick?”
Mag laughed as she slipped on the cloak and pulled the hood of the cloak over her head “You never gave me your real name. So I just picked one for you.”
He grinned and nodded “Be careful.”
“Aren’t I always careful Mick?” With that she turned open the door and head down the long dark hall way. The walk only took about a matter of minutes before she was outside facing the stables. A lovely ride before she had to kill someone or at worst something. Making her way to the main entrance of the stables her eyes already setting sight on the black beauty; opening the stable she stepped inside, the horse was ready to go, all stabled up. She mounted the horse pulled on the reins and took off down into the valley.

The ride would take about an hour as she passed through one fairly good sized valley and up the cannon. The ride was something she enjoyed doing as far her job went. It gave her time to clear her mind to keep herself focus on what she needed to get to done. Yes, training for this ever since she was born, she never knew her parents or her family. Hell for all she knew she could have killed them in some of her raids in which she been ordered to do. She kept to herself and made for what she was lacked with the small talks with Mick. She was not very well liked throughout the group her skill was a deadly game for a game in which was well one in which people had to watch out for. She was the best of the best and that was what scared everyone the most.
Moments later she was in front of the building and well Mick said everyone who went it never came back out, alright so he really didn’t put it like that but hinted to something close to that. She got off her horse and simply walked up to the front door, what was there for her to fear? For she didn’t really fear anything at all; so there she was standing outside by the front door as she reached down to turn the door knob to see if it would open. And to her lucky surprise it did; stepping in slowly with her head tilted somewhat down. It was pitch black inside and cold, and there was silence. Lifting her head up as she pulled the hood of her cloak down to get a better look around the place.
That is when she saw it, the blood, the guts, and all the dead bodies; tilting her head a little to the left as she shook her head. “Boy do we have some sick freak on our hands.”
There was a small voice that mumbled something, but she couldn’t make it out.
She took a step forward and called out “I know somewhere is here, why don’t you just come out and spare us both the trouble.”
No one came out but the voice sounded out around the room in which she was standing in “Are you the one?”
She bite back a small bit of laughter “Am I the one? Well, I don’t know how to really answer that question so why don’t you explain a little more.”
Silence for what seemed to be minutes, some mumbling, and than the cold voice of what sounded like a child “Are you the one that they call the.” A pause, she said nothing just simply waited. “the assassin of the night?”
She shrugged softly “People may call me that but it is only a name in which they have given me. Why don’t you tell me who you are for its only fair.”
Again more silence with the small amount of mumbling and than again what sounded like a child’s voice “I don’t know I have no name.”
She nodded as she slowly began making her way to the stairs “Really that is quite interesting I know a man that doesn’t have a name either. But, if you tell me about yourself maybe I can help pick one out for you?”
Once more there was silence “I am here to help you.”
She stopped on the very top of the stairs as she glanced around “Help me in what way?”
“In a way in which you need help to remember exactly who you are; to know that there is other things out there than what you are doing now.”
The woman arched a brow slightly “Oh and what exactly are those other things?”
The voice seemed to have chuckled “Go back to the one in which you call Mick and have him speak of your family to you.”
Shock seems to have run over her for brief moment in time as her the voice speaking to her. Was this thing really telling the truth; but than how could it be? Why would Mick lie to her about such a thing like that? She shook her head and called out “You’re lying to me!”
Another chuckle echoed throughout the place “I tell you what why don’t you go on back and ask him again and once you the correct information or the information in which you think is true than come back here and we can talk more. If you some how still don’t believe it or Mick tells you the same story in which he has been telling you why don’t you come back here with him and we all can talk.”
She arched a brow slightly the idea sounded really bizarre and it was just weird because she was believing whatever the hell this thing was. “Alright well let’s say I do go back and ask him are you going to keep killing people who try to get in here?”
“No, I will make you a deal if you go and ask him about it I will keep this place locked up and let no one inside. Once you have returned with the information you need I will show you who I am.”
Slowly she began walking down the steps as she nodded “Fine you have yourself a deal.”
She just made a deal with this thing didn’t she? Oh man something was not feeling right with this situation at all. Her mind was telling her that the thing was right and so was her gut, everything was telling her to go find Mick and get this resolved. Wait, how did that thing know that she called him Mick? The questions were filling up in her mind as she ran out of the building jumped on her horse and took off back to her place.