<  USA  ~  Struggling for Orlando's Independence

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 8:24 am Reply with quote
User avatarCappadocianPosts: 590Location: Sydney, AustraliaJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 11:55 am
Posted by Stargazer and moved from the old forum:

~Orlando, Fl - Just passed sunset..

Staring out the seventh story window, the groggy man gazed at the patchy clouds hanging over the skyscrapers. Its a interesting sunset, the sun is past the horizon illuminating the bottom of the clouds with a deep pink fading to dark purple. Looking to the streets he sees the crowds becoming mixed, its the only time of the day to see appropriately dressed business men walking with the teenage 'freaks'. Stepping back from the his only window, he knows its time to hit the training mats. Its the same routine every night, starting with stretching and popping the joints, he then moves onto checking his nimble feet work. This evening, taking some extra time to work out the kinks from the Sabbies the night before.

Approximately an hour later he walks out of his apartment complex. Taking a look around, he notices the moon is fairly close to being full carrying a very dull orange, it leaves the atmosphere looking ominous. He knows that means the night can turn ugly but seeing it always makes him feel refreshed. Discovering he doesn't have much money left, he starts to take a stroll down to the local Humane Society. He goes there whenever money is tight, the humans that work there have found that he has a way with animals, like he can talk to them. The Humane Society pays him a fair amount to money so they can find out why the sickly or seemingly upset animals are that being that way. The workers have given up guessing how he can accomplish this.

On his way to work, two cop cars went past him at a good clip, they slam on the brakes about four blocks ahead. Not paying much attention to it, he continues at his normal walking pace. He thinks to himself 'I see this all too often, I need leave this urban setting, the woods are my true home'. He hears the average policeman's word 'freeze', but then hearing the disturbing response, a diabolical laugh he knew that his involvement was imperative.

Quickening his steps, he reaches the building just before the alley in a matter of seconds. Right before he gets around the corner one of the policeman's bodies is thrown from the alley, it smashes in to the driver side window of the car folding in half as if he was made of paper. He turns the corner looking down the alleyway he sees a cainite with bone spurs protruding from his skull and very sharp looking bone spikes from his knuckles. He notices a dead man lying on the ground next to the cainite, who's body has been drained of blood. The other policeman is stumbling backwards toward the street, in complete disbelief, his hands are very shaky, holding the police issued firearm. With his cunning instincts, the man rips the shirt off his back, takes one long step with his right foot toward the cop, and with his left foot he kicks the gun from the cop's hands, the gun lands right next to a trash can along the alley's wall. Taking his ripped off shirt, he wraps it around his face, ties it into a quick slip knot. He picks up the officer and chucks him into a empty trash can along the wall, as he does he gets a nasty uppercut by the Tzimisce's left hand right in his lower left back, possibly piercing a kidney. They both stand there for a second or two, he feels the blood run down to his pants, while the cainite waits for his reaction.

Using his utter rage he feels from such a corrupted and lifeless vampire he quickly backs towards the ugly being and elbows his left shoulder. Catching the cainite off guard, it instantly knocks out his fists of spurs and turns him about 90 degrees. The man then speedily turns around and grabs the vampire's right hand, he overpowers him bending his hand nearly flush with the bottom of his wrist. He then pushes it into the side of the vampire. The cainite spins to the left coming around quickly with a back fist, the man ducks just in time. The vampire tries punching him again, this time to the right side of the man's body, but he blocks and grabs his wrist, which puts a big smile on the man's face. Then he finds out he was a little overconfident. The vampire rears back and headbutts him in the gut with his nastily rigidly bones. In a lot of pain, the man lets go of the cainite's hand, and clenches the vampire's head, pushes it back until the blood covered spikes emerge from his abdomen.

Looking very angry, the wounded man stares down the vampire, looking him straight in the eyes. Suddenly sounds of cracking and breaking bones, the vampire's eyes open wide, he doesn't believe what he sees. The man thrusts the feral claws from his left hand into the top of the vampire's rib cage, with his free hand he slowly punctures the bottom of the cainite's jaw. The cainite tries to resist, he puts his hand on the mans bulging arms trying to push them away to no avail. The man quickly rips the head off the vampire, littering the ground with ashes.

He then looks back to the trash can making sure the cop was still there, apparently tossing him had knocked him unconscious. Hearing more sirens he knows its time to leave. He picks the cop up from the trash can, sits him against the wall and removes his shirt from the officers face. He cleans up all of his blood and leaves the scene. Quickly returns to his humble apartment, putting on a new shirt. "I'm noticing more and more Sabbat, they seem to be scouting." he thinks to himself. "I can deal with a few Sabbies, but if they decide to invade Orlando, this city is lost. Should I turn to the Camarilla? No, if I wanted to be in a city they controlled I would move to Tampa. I have to talk to some old allies, maybe they can help..."

Last edited by Stargazer on Tue Mar 29, 2005 9:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
'I don't worry myself with those that way their decisions, but I watch closely to the souls that walk the edge of the Dream Realm...I have to take it upon myself to judge those that stay in the middle of the fence, for they don't know their own potential, nor how easy Banes can possess' minds of question.'

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 11:17 pm Reply with quote
User avatarCappadocianPosts: 590Location: Sydney, AustraliaJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 11:55 am
((May we have some more please? :)

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 9:40 pm Reply with quote
User avatarOld Clan TzimiscePosts: 704Location: Seattle, Washington, USAJoined: Thu Jul 10, 2003 3:29 am
[quote:3e666f2d54="batty"]((May we have some more please? :)[/quote:3e666f2d54]

Pretty, please can we have some more?

The drool is piling up here!! :shock: :shock:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 11:55 pm Reply with quote
User avatarRavnosPosts: 406Location: Inside Big RedJoined: Tue Dec 02, 2003 10:32 pm
no need to slobber, ladies, Thorp is here!!! Slobber over HIM