<  USA  ~  DarkHunter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2004 11:20 am Reply with quote
Get your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 13Location: FloridaJoined: Mon Dec 01, 2003 10:23 am
Nasse stirred slightly in her bed as her eyes fluttered open. What had happened? Was everything just a dream?
It seemed like one and besides she was still laying here in this bed, so it must have been a dream right? Frowning she slowly
sat up on the bed and glanced around the room. She didn't notice him until he moved, the Dark Hunter was standing over by
the window staring out into the darkness. It was always dark in this part of the forest and one could never really tell when it was
daylight. She hated that, hated being in the dark, hated the dreams, the feelings of pain and suffering. She pushed herself to the front of the bed and grunted softly in the process. God, it hurted so much to even move, why?

The Dark Hunter turned around at the noise and smiled briefly at her "Good to see you awake."

She glanced at him an expression of puzzlement crossed over her face as she tilted her head to the right a little bit. "And why is it such a good thing that I am awake?"

"Because now I know your okay?"

"Why wouldn't I be okay?"

"Your body was trembling pretty badly and you were covered in scars and cuts and blood."

Slowly she lifted her hands to look at, her eyes widen with shock somewhat as her jaw fell down somewhat. Staring in disbielf at the scars on her palms she turned her hands over and found the same. Swallowing she began looking over the rest of her body. It had to have been a dream, there was no way that could have been real. She died, but she is standing here. The tear slowly fell down her cheek as she lifted her gaze to look at him.

"But, I thought. It... it was a dream. Wasn't it?"

"A dream?" He asked. Arching a brow slightly he leaned against the wall as a puzzlement expression crossed his own face.

"Yes, I was laying there the whole time right?" She pointed to the bed as she asked the question. Part of her did not even want to here his answer, but than again how would she ever explain the marks that covered her body.

He nodded softly as the face became expressionless. "Yes, you were laying there the whole time."

"For how long?"

"Several days now. No one thought you were going to make it out of the state you where in."

She nodded softly as she began to walk over to the window in which he was standing close to. "I still don't understand it. I feel it, I feel the pain, I felt my death."

He shrugged softly as he looked at the ground. Not understanding everything that had happened either, but he was the choosen one just as she was. How come he didn't see this? Why did he have to hurt her all those years ago? Looked at her, look at how confused and frightened she is. But they are both there, would it be so wrong to love them both? Why?

"Somethings are better left to be explained at a later time when things are not...not so hard."

She blinked and turned her head to look at him. "Hard? You want to talk about hard? I don't even know if what I went through was real!! I can't even stand the sight of seeing you right now. Why don't you just explain whatever the hell it is that your trying to tell me! I don't like games. I hate [i:42c98441ca]your[/i:42c98441ca] games!You always told me you would explain everything when things were not so hard! Always!!" The tears were streaming down her face as she finally let the wall come crashing down. "Everytime, every single time. I should everything, gave you everything I had and this is what I get in return!! Why?! Why me, demmit!!"

She turned away from and collapsed on the ground crying softly. He blinked and just stood there staring down at her. So this was it, this is what she had kept bottled up inside everytime she told him to not worry about it. The wall for ceneturies it had kept her strong and now that she was in the same room with him she could no longer keep it up. Why her? Why not him. Softly shaking his head he knelt down beside her and gently placed and arm over her shoulder. He felt her body tensed and quickly he moved his arm down to his side.

"I... I never knew I had hurt you that much. And after all this time I realize now what I have done. Nasse.. I am sorry. I am so sorry."

Her gazed was fixated on the ground as she struggled to get control over the tears that were running down her face. "You know, I never thought this day would have ever come. The last time you left I swore and could have believed that it was going to be the last time. Hoping that someway you might just die and I would just have to live with that for the rest of my life." She turned to face him now, to see his eyes, the pain that showed in his. He had to have cared for why would he sitll be here if he didn't.

"Seeing you with her killed me and it ate at every barrier that I had ever had. That destroyed me but now she is me but I am one with her as she is one with me. I don't want to help them and I don't want to help you. I want to be left alone and it seemingly looks like that will never happen."

Shaking his head softly he tried to smile but couldn't, seeing her like this was killing him. The feelings had always been there but everything was so clouded that he couldn't see the future for them. Everything had been a set standard up until recently. Everyone was living their own lives and doing what they needed to do in order to survive. But here he was destroying everyones world that he had happened to get into. But chaos was something he craved and desired. Slowly he closed his eyes and let his mind wander back to a time which he didn't control himself and the power he had ran freely throughout his body. Oh yes, the time was still fresh in his memory, so delicate but yet so sweet. The blood, the pain, the killings. All of it was something he desired so much back than. Could he do it again? Was it even possible to pull a side of yourself awake after so many years of hiding it? Opening his eyes he looked at her and smiled.

"Nasse I want you to trust me. But if you don't I don't blame you. Your all I've got and I am all you got. Help me and I promise I will help you."

Arching a brow slightly she gazed into his eyes and nodded softly. "What do you have in mind?"

"Remember the training in which you never got to teach me because I was to young?"

"Yes, why?"

"Its time I think we pick up and finish what we started."

She gazed down at the ground and bite her bottom lip before gazing back up at him. "Alright, but we are not going to be able to do it around this place. We need to go somewhere away from here and from everyone. No one but the two of us in an area which is safe."

Nodding he stood up and extended his hand out to hers "I know of a place, if you trust than lets go."

(To Be Cont)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2004 9:37 pm Reply with quote
Get your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 13Location: FloridaJoined: Mon Dec 01, 2003 10:23 am
[b:a1fe10d080]((I've just realized I am linking this story with the first story that I have been working on wich is The Rain Of Torment which is still in the process of being typed up as well. hehe, always fun to work on two stories at once. So if people get confused I appoligize I will try to get them finished as quickly as possible. So if you can enjoy))[/b:a1fe10d080]

“What do you mean they are gone?” The creature was furious the rage that was building inside of him probably could have been felt throughout the whole forest, almost everyone could sense it. The larger monster was pacing up and down hissing softly with each passing moment. Where? Why? Which one of them? The endless cycle of trying to figure out who was playing who and why? Some of the questions he already knew the answer to them some of them though were drawing blanks with clouds and he was not going to be able to see exactly why or who.

“I think its Nasse. She is not wanting to do this anymore, she doesn’t want the reasonability of having to kill the Dark Hunter or to take on to the fact that she must lead us into this war. She knows what needs to be done; she has seen them years before in her dreams. Why do you think she spent her life training people over and over and everyone she has trained is still alive.”

The creature stopped thinking in a sense the words he spoke, the man behind the mask of this was telling the truth and he knew it. By why Nasse? Why her? Why was she the one that had this? Shaking his head softly he gave out a loud piercing scream and glared at the monster. “And why does the Dark Hunter have to die?”

“There is always a reason for everything. A reason for the madness, for the creation of life to surpass everything that it is expected to do. The life actually his life is one that must be ended he has served his purpose there is no other purpose for him than that. Anything else we run the risk of him helping her out in something like this. You see there is an emotion that you lack and that would be love. It is one emotion that bonds all humans together and gives them faith to do things in which they never thought they would be able to do. Many years ago Nasse was Dark Hunter’s trainer. Things got very personal for them both and the last I saw of that was Dark Hunter pretty much wrecked Nasse’s world.”

It was true; Nasse’s world was turn upside down the moment the Dark Hunter had walked out of it. She had given so much up and was prepare to do whatever she had to do be with him even if that meant betraying her own family name. But was she prepared to do that now? Could she stand to put herself through the torment and the pain of having to get hurt because of love? The facts of nature and the facts of human nature were almost unreal sometimes. Every creature whether they are immortal or mortal sometimes depends or need the fact of love. She was one of them and she knew it ever since she was an actual human. But now the question still arose was she ready to go through this again? The facts were always a certain thing no matter how you looked at it there was going to be something that connected the situation and this one so happened to be a part of her past.

Nasse scooted over on the couch and closed her eyes as she sighed softly. “How is this going to work? They are stronger than us and there is only two of us.”

“We will find a way Nasse, we will you just have to have faith in yourself. With that you have the power to do anything.”

The Dark Hunter was sitting there on the other side of the couch with his eyes closed looking as if he was resting. Nasse sighed softly and than nodded somewhat.

“All of those times that I have heard the stories about this legend and how my family bloodline has been protected for generations. When I finally came into the picture my father had made sure that I was kept safe away from everyone. Than he finally moved me out here and I have been here ever since.”

“I know Nasse, I’ve heard this story many of times from the creature. Another thing you have to start understanding is that you need to have faith, you need to believe in yourself and that power that you actually have. There is a secret to just about every little thing within this place and within you. You just have to have faith and believe in yourself.”

Believe in myself? How could I possibly do that? Was that even possible? Softly Nasse shook her head yet once again as stood up and walked over to the window and looked out at the field be low them. So much was at stake, so much which depended on her to make it through to fix to even believe in and have faith in herself. But she couldn’t believe in herself it was something she would never allow herself to do. Maybe if things would have been different maybe if someone would have explained this to her all those years ago she may not have gone through everything that she had put herself through.

"I can't. I can't just start believing in myself just like that. Its not that simple, not everything is exactly what it seems to be. I just can't simply give up everything I ever knew and start doing another thing it’s not that simple."

The Dark Hunter opened his eyes as he shook his head somewhat. "Nasse I am not asking you to change everything about you. I don't expect that of you but I do expect you to at least try to at least give it some effort. I know you can do this you just try."

"I can't!!"

The Dark Hunter blinked and just nodded his head. "I see. So there really is no hope for you than now is there?"

"Hope?! What does hope have anything to do with this. I just want my life back."

"Your life will never be normal life after this. Why can't you just expect that and help me now for once!"

Nasse just lost it after that "Because last time I help you out I lost a part of myself!! I don't want to have to go through that again! Everyday I had to wake up I had to tell myself not to even think about you or anything that had to deal with you. I couldn't even do that!!! I couldn't stand the sight of seeing anything because every little thought that came across my mind was of you!!"

The Dark Hunter just blinked at her, for the shock and the realization of what she had just said shocked him. Disbelief, sorrow, and pain filled him deeply. He knew that when he had left her he had hurt her a lot but he was never quite sure to what extend it really was. Standing up he walked over her and pulled her into his arms and just held her there as she fought back her own tears. What words could he say to make this better? There really was none, nothing that could really offer her any words of comfort or try and convince her that he was not out there to do that again.

"Nasse, I know there is nothing that I can really say here that could offer you any type of comfort to what I did to you back than. And I know you may not even want me here right now but we are all each other has and I am willing to give my life to you just to make sure that you are safe."

With that the Dark Hunter pushed her away as he stepped back and pulled out a small dagger and slit his left palm. And than he looked up at her and from the look in her eyes he knew he did not have to explain what he was doing. Nasse to the dagger from the Dark Hunter and slit open her right palm and than grabbed his left hand. Both wounds connect, the blood, the feelings. The link was building and being formed within the two. Maybe it was proof enough for her to try and help or at least put forth the effort to try. There was no way she was going to be able to give herself fully to this, but than again maybe there was. Maybe there was someway in which she could even find them some help. Of course there was always a certain person in which she knew that owed her a favor. But in bringing her here would also somewhat be a dangerous thing. But they also needed the help and this is probably the only way for this woman and her avatar were the only people she and him were going to be able to trust.

"I know someone who could help us. Someone we can trust but in order to get to this woman and her umm friend we are going to need to leave the country to get to her. You must promise me that you will not tell anyone who she is and where she came from."

The Dark Hunter nodded at this "Alright. I can arrange for us to leave right away."

"No, it must be right away and no one else must know. We will leave on horses and do not question me on this."

He nodded at this for what more could he do. He needed to prove to her that she could trust him and it looked like they were going to go see someone who did not want to be found.

The ride there was long and hard they had crossed through about five different mountains, swam across an ocean and yet again they were still moving onward through another mountain. He was not sure where they were but he did know one thing that this person did not want to be found and hopefully they would be able to get some help from whomever they were going to.

"Are you a vampire Nasse?"

Nasse grinned somewhat as she glanced back at him "No. I am not."

"But you have fangs and you drink blood?"

She laughed softly and couldn't help but grin even more "So, just because I have fangs and drink blood doesn't all mean I am a vampire. Do you think that everything that has fangs and drinks blood is a vampire?"

"No, not really. Its just well, you only seem to come out into at night, we travel but night and well I just don't understand exactly what you are."

She sighed softly at some of those questions, it seemed the student never changed much in some areas for he was still full of questions just like he was before.

"I travel at night for I a follow a trail that was laid out only a night. And I am a great deal of many things. So there; does that cover your questions? Or do you still wish to know more?"

"You know me Nasse I always want to know more."

"Yes, this is true but the teacher never reveals all of her secrets."

"Ahh, well than why are you still here helping them?"

"Could be because I have no where else to go and I've lived a pretty long life as it is and well this pretty much became my home. They helped me so I've helped them. A fair share of respect as I would call it and when I needed something they have been there for the fair share of trying to keep things calm and the dangerous things away from me."

"I see, a good way to watch yourself from both ends."

She nodded at that and kept walking in hopes that the conversation would just drop for now for they would be getting close to where this woman was staying and she was not to sure on exactly what type of security she might have around this place if she was even still here. They proceed for about five more miles before they saw the figure. The figure stood about 6'5 and had another being crouched down to the ground beside it. Both of them came to a stop as Nasse just stood there grinning somewhat. A since of pride filled the three women, as they all knew whom exactly they were. The woman standing was the first to speak.

"Well Nasse it’s been a very long time since we have seen each other, you should come to visit more often."

Nasse gave a small chuckle as she nodded somewhat "Yes I know, but I have not come here to visit you. More to ask for your help."

"I knew that I was waiting for you to come. Your here a little bit earlier than I thought."

"Yeah well there was something’s in which I did not think I would have to face but I did."

The woman grinned as her eyes gazed over the Dark Hunter "All problems of the heart Nasse. You should know better by now to ignore those matters, they always have a tendency to slow everything down."

Nasse chuckled "Oh? And your telling me that you have been ignoring them all this time?"

"Ignoring them? Not exactly, you know how that area is for me. Well anyways let's get down to business here. It seems this problem is going to be a little bit big for you and coming to me was your only way out."

Nasse nodded "Yes, well sort of. The story is a long one and I have changed greatly probably for the worse but that really does not matter I guess."

"Oh but Nasse it does. It matters a great deal that you have a changed. Everyone must meet some type of challenge along in his or her lives and this one just so happens to be yours. You don't believe in what you have your not expecting the responsibility that is yours. Why all of a sudden are you fighting this after all these years?"

"Years? It seems almost like centuries. And maybe your right I don't know I am just tired of living and tired of having to put up with the same thing day in and day out. You know these must be all excuses but they are the truth and that is something I live with every day."

"I'm not saying they are excuses Nasse I am just saying you need to try and believe in what you are doing. What did you tell me a long time ago during a fight in which we thought we were not going to make it. You told me to believe in what I was fighting for and stop fighting for the cause, the cause only drives you and gives you the push to keep going but when you have faith and you will be able to conquer anything."

The woman that was crouched low to the ground slowly stood up and came to stand about seven foot tall. Her wings quickly spread out behind her and the other woman and the wingspan was about 15ft. They looked to be dragon like wings and both woman looked I identical. Of course they would it was the all-knowing pair duel as they had became to be known as. The Dark Hunter took a step forward towards all of them before he spoke.

"I don't mean to break this up but who Nasse who are they?"

The one woman simply shook her head as she took a step forward to the Dark Hunter. "I am to right now someone without a name. Someone you don't need to know by name until I feel the need to tell you. I'm here to help you and that is all you really need to know."

The Dark Hunter arched an eyebrow slightly and just kind of looked at the woman and simply shrugged. "Look woman I really don't know who you are and I really don't care but I am not about to let some person hurt someone I am taking care of."

The woman laughed somewhat at this "You have got to be kidding me right? Nasse, need help? Boy oh boy what ever drugs you are on I would gladly like some."

The Dark Hunter hissed softly and took another step quickly forward but it was to late the silently woman with the wings quickly stepped forward and already had a sword to the Dark Hunter's neck. Nasse turned her head to gaze at the Dark Hunter as she smirked somewhat.

"Look don't start with them they are here to help us. I told you before we left that no one can know where we are going or who we are seeing. The monsters we are dealing with but now you should know are able to read minds and every little bit of detail that is running through your body and pick up on any emotional spring that is going on in your body."

The one woman without wings turned and looked at Nasse and nodded somewhat "It seems we are dealing with a greater force here than just humans. I can't believe this the creators and the destroyers of this race are coming back to put things back in order."

Nasse shrugged "Would you have preferred the humans?"

"No."

The winged woman drew back her sword her as a twisted grin tugged over her lips "Let's go get this party started."

Several more days have passed since Nasse and the Dark Hunter had left and the monsters and the creature had pretty much covered every area in which they could. They had other vampire clans helping out on the search in which nothing was found, nothing no trace no sign, no scent. The head monsters that were know as Elrixis was pacing up and down in the room in which Nasse was sleeping in before they left.

"Have you any knew information?"

"Nothing Sir. They are nowhere in the states to be found at all. We're ever they were going they knew how to get there and make sure they were not followed."

Elrixis nodded softly as he stopped pacing and looked at the creature. "Olath, I hope you understand that we may be facing a bigger problem if they return."

"What type of problem would that exactly be?"

Elrixis stopped pacing and turned to face Olath "You see there is two women that had long ago whipped out the whole entire vampire race. She soon learned that the humans had than been plotting to get rid of her and as a revenge on them she I guess you can say started the vampire race again. The humans have now been trying to find her again and of course destroy the ever growing amount of vampires and other creatures that have been formed within the last couple of centuries."

Olath nodded at this "I see and where exactly does Nasse and the Dark Hunter have a part to play in this."

"The Dark Hunter? He doesn't really play a part just to the fact that Nasse created him. Nasse, well she was the one that the human government had sent to go kill this woman and her avatar. You see these are not women that you would to be your enemies. Once Nasse gets her right frame of mind back I am not going to be able to hold the link down. She already has a link with the Dark Hunter in which helped her gained some of her own mind power back. Little things like this will spark the rest of mind to start working on its own."

"I see and if Nasse's mind is so strong how exactly do you have some type of control over her mind?"

"Luck I suppose you would call it because I just happen to stumble upon her after a very huge fight. So the moment realized who she was I pretty much put the bond into her mind and we have been linked ever since."

"Does she know?"

"No, not at the moment she does not. But within time once she starts to regain the other half consciences of her mind she maybe able to find out exactly who has the link. But than again and old mind sometimes has its down falls and she is the oldest of them all."

Old? Nasse look old now why was that in her mind. The group was moving through the woods when she heard someone say that she didn't look old. The voice was in her head and she heard it loud and clear. She quickly came to a stop as she looked at the three with a look of pure confusion. The Dark Hunter was the first to speak as he moved closer to her.

"What’s wrong Nasse?"

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2004 9:37 pm Reply with quote
Nasse blinked at him and took a step back as fear and panic slowly began to set it. Her heart was pounding faster and she could feel another person's heart beat, their breath, everything their thoughts. It was all in rush her body heated quickly as her head felt like it was spinning. Her words were soft as tears slowly fell down over her cheeks.

"No, this is not happening. Not today, please why?"

"Nasse?" The Dark Hunter took another stepped closer towards her but she quickly shoved him away. The woman without wings turned and looked at Nasse as she attempted to get closer to her.

"Relax Nasse, focus on me. You need to relax and focus on something."

"I don't know what to focus on! There is to much going on in my head!"

"Nasse!!"

The other woman without wings now didn't care someone was trying to locate her and the people around her and exactly what she was doing. She grabbed Nasse's head but her temples placing one hand on each side, her fingers started to glow a dark purplish color as her arms flared up with a dark purplish flame start from her shoulders and wrapping around each arm and stopping directly over her wrist. Her mind was connected to Nasse's in seconds and the wind around them began to whirl around them as if a tornado was about to strike. Doors, clouds, and spells, it was as if someone lit a bomb off in her mind and left her to wander around like a zombie. The woman hissed softly as she looked through the spaces of time through Nasse's mind to find the link that she knew was here. Seconds seemed to pass as so did the minutes; for the Dark Hunter and Forlia it felt like hours but it soon ended with the woman with the dark purplish flames quickly stepping back, dropping to her knees as the dark purplish flames died out quickly. Nasse as well dropped to the ground grabbing her head.

"What the hell was that Korryla?!"

The woman slowly looked up as sweat was pouring down from her face. "It seem you have a new friend inside your head. One in which is linked to you. Now, from the way you just acted and from what I know of you, you didn't just do this purposely. Did you?"

Forlia was already standing directly behind Nasse with the tip of her sword pointed at Nasse’s back. Korryla slowly stood up and looked at the Dark Hunter. "I guess its time we all get acquainted with each other. Who the hell are you?"

"I am the Dark Hunter."

"Your human name?"

"What importance does that have to play?"

Forlia finally spoke as pressed the blade tighter into Nasse's back and in the process Nasse grunted softly. "Answer her!"

"Andy."

Korryla grinned at this and nodded somewhat as Forlia drew the sword away and stepped back away from Nasse. Korryla still had her eyes on the Dark Hunter when she spoke.

"I'm Korryla the woman over there is Forlia she is my avatar. Any questions?"

"No."

"Good. Keep it that way." Korryla turned and walked over to Nasse and crouched down in front of her and place a hand gently on her shoulder.

"Nasse we have a problem. A very big problem if we don't get this fixed soon."

"I know, I know. I, can't do it myself."

"Yes you can, he put that in you and now you have to find the strength to get that undone!"

"This is not as simple as it seems. This is one of the monsters that I was talking about, one of the ones that can see everything in your mind and feel everything you can feel. You guys are better off without and running off to do your own thing and once I deal with this I will come find you guys. DH knows the way and he will be able to help you."

The Dark Hunter stepped closer to the three of them already not agreeing with this whole plan "Look it would just be better if we all stay as a group that way we are much stronger and if you have another attack like you did and someone tries to come up here and get you no one will be able to help if your alone."

Korryla nodded she had to give him some credit he was right about that. "Alright we will move as a group no separating from each other. It always seems the people are stronger when they are in a pack. DH, if we fall under attack your main concern is to watch Nasse and Forlia and me will handle the rest. Got it?"

"Got it."

(To Be Cont)