<  USA  ~  Harbingers

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2003 5:12 am Reply with quote
CappadocianPosts: 6Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2003 4:09 am
Much time has past since the fall of Valek, the dark prince of Midian, The time is at hand for the Harbinger of Havoc to arrive.

April 12, 11:45 pm: Cascadia

The silhouette of a man sits atop a decrepit Cathedral, Motionless he watches over the City. Ancient is this Angel, cast out from the heavens, too ancient for such disillusionment. Much like a lost child, he searches for the former master of the realm.

The city is alive with activity. A varying assortment of automobiles past on the streets below, many pedestrians stroll down the sidewalk, a notable difference from Valeks Regime. Locke Preferred the way it was however, the scores of people made him nervous. With all the extra Inhabitants roaming freely about the city Vincent had to keep his guard up.

Tiring of His own vigilance he fled from his perch through a rooftop window, entering the abandoned cathedral. This had been his home since the tragic Cascadian Coupe which removed the feared and adored Prince Valek from rightfully earned position. Prey was thin despite the ever growing human populace; With Valek out of power the risk of Exposure was higher than ever before.

To survive in today’s Cascadia is more complicated, the anarchical system of Valeks regime allowed more privileges to the Homicidal, Today; one must take into thought his actions. Careful planning is needed for even the simplest tasks such as feeding. More Vampires today praise the War with Iraq, for the amount of blood donations rose.(blood banks)

Where is Valek? The question plagues the Fallen Angels mind every waking moment of his unlife…

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2003 7:36 am Reply with quote
User avatarCappadocianPosts: 167Joined: Fri Apr 11, 2003 12:48 am
(( Very nice post man, I'll add on it tomorrow during the day :) ))

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2003 12:26 pm Reply with quote
(( Hey man, sorry for the delay, I'm in studying over my head, didnt really had time to do anything else lately, hopefuly I'll add on it soon, even if its a little bit short, I'll try doing so tonight :) ))

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2003 1:14 am Reply with quote
[u:2ea062c261][i:2ea062c261][b:2ea062c261]Cascadia[/b:2ea062c261][/i:2ea062c261][/u:2ea062c261]

After the much long discussion that Marius had with The Dark One, the Ex-Prince of Cascadia, Valek .... The centuries old servant of the shadows, walked amongst the crowded Cascadia, dressed with a typical dark cloak, Marius gave a glance upon such a deception that became Cascadia ever since the Dark Prince was no more in power, the city once looked like Hell on Earth, a living grave, the city of the damned what was it was once called before, back when Valek was still in power, and now, the city became more alive ever since his departure, for lack of better words, this city became nothing more than a typical mortal area, a fucking pile of human deception.

Many still think that Valek might be dead, but what they failed to realise is that the Dark One was still alive, and the night of his vengeance is arriving
shortly, soon, water will become rivers of hate once again, when the Dark One step foot once more in Cascadia, pain and damnation, will be the only thing that will be on the face of everyone.

In front of the church entrance gate, whom was rusted to the core, stood a young women, patheticly waiting for fuck knows what. Being a servant of Valek for centuries, this view of peace angered Marius. Passing in front of the young kine, whom was seemingly about to talk, the dagger held by Marius hands slit the throat of this human, looking with a demonic smile the women emptying herself of her blood, Marius kneeled down and began to cut her head painfuly with a dented knife, the sound of the metal whom was literaly crushing the bones, made the process only more painful.

Smiling evily, Marius took the head and threw it inside the appartment's window on the other side of the street, causing a scream of terror in whom saw it in the appartment. Those whom knew Valek well could tell that this Kindred has been around the Dark One long enough to act in such a violent way.

Glancing upon the church doors, feeling a powerful aura and something that hasnt been felt in a long time by Marius invaded him, as if an Angel was near. But yet again, he could also sense some evil, frowning Marius opened the gates as he stepped inside the court of the church, passing by some old gravestones.

The Dark One Valek, did well to never mention his next location to the servant, for we never know what could happen...

" Come out, wherever you are " spke Marius, as he remained still, wanting to see what he was feeling.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2003 2:52 am Reply with quote
The Large decaying doors screamed with rust as marius pushed them forward. Inward he stepped examining his surroundings. The church had neither a pew nor a cross, however, strange metal abominations were scatted through out, such that could not even be described in words. Only the most radical or mentally deranged would dare call it art

“Come out, wherever you are “Marius spoke, remaining ever vigilant, ready for anything.

“I knew he would send for me” a voice resonated through out the hollowed out church. Many a pigeon fluttered from their perches amongst the ceiling. Spiraling down came the dark angel Locke. His black clothing tattered and stained with bird droppings, he landed in front of Marius.

Marius took a step back, in part by the slight shock of seeing an angel but mostly by the awful smell he resonated (less than a Nosferatu, more than a sewer). Marius inspected Valek’s servants’ aura, it confused him a bit, showing part Cappadocian, and part holy entity. “And so he has.” He said in response to Locke.

“Where is he” Asked Vincent quickly, moving a few steps closer. Marius responded by moving equally away. “Oh, how rude of me.” He paused and looked at himself and his wings. As he moved them he could sense Marius eyeing them. “Amazing is it not? Too bad their not good for much. They are too weak for flying all I can manage is a slow glide.” He smiled. Obviously, he had not been around people in a while, he sounded both eager to please and hasty. “My name is Vincent Fredrick Locke, You may call me what ever suits you at the moment.” He smiled and looked at Marius.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2003 7:49 am Reply with quote
" This will soon be no more "

Spoke Marius as he briefly pointed at Cascadia, the weak moonlight rays were casted upon Marius's dagger whom was reflecting the weak rays of the moon upon a nearby gravestone.

" The ever flowing life that has installed itself back in Cascadia, will soon stop flow to leave place for Desolation, Anarchy, torments, pain, eternal damnation. "

A brief pause followed those words spoken by Marius as an enormous Earthquake made its presence felt, screams of hate radiated from the ground for a few seconds to suddenly stop.

" The Prophecy is finally unfolding, the final battle is near .... The Golden doors to paradise are soon to be lost, the Vengeance of The Dark One is stricking with deadly blows upon the heavens, and lost will be this realm to the Mortals as the Father Of Darkness Midian will be released from his prison. And so begins to end of times .... the question now is ... on which side will you stand .... "

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2003 5:24 am Reply with quote
“You need to lighten up. The world will end we will all die, heaven is at war with itself, Satan will rise and take the earth, it is inevitable, I side with my clan, i side with Valek. Take me to him…Now.” He rose from his perched position he had taken atop a tombstone. Why Valeks servant felt the need to exit the building was beyond him, perhaps it was the atmosphereof the Necropolis? He walked a few steps away from the servant. “No…I suppose you would want a loyalty test first…I grow tired of games…However for a fellow Cappadocian…for Valek, I will do what ever [i:1825eb8f77]you [/i:1825eb8f77] wish.”

((Feel free to rp my character however you likein your posts by the way, he could be devout one minute and completly malkavianish the next, or feindishly twisted, so if you need to rp him in a post feel free to go nuts, personally, i go with him based upon my mood. i really dont know much about marius's motive or personaor where valek is, so this is a short post, sorry about that. nice post btw, *is talkitive tonight and should dl icq*

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2003 3:50 pm Reply with quote
(( lol aiight man, thanks for the tips :). I'll be sure to reply on here asap! ))

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2003 5:12 am Reply with quote
RavnosPosts: 0Location: QuebecJoined: Sun May 25, 2003 4:39 am
((I'm Stone, found you guys!!!!, I played vtm with a bunch of other SoCs.
(( [i:be6abcb8b9]Sir Avalon, Jakyl, Seth or Imoen ring a bell?....anyways new vtm coming out..... Here is my story.))))[/i:be6abcb8b9]

[/u][/b] All I ask, is for the moments that fuels your patience.

** [u:be6abcb8b9] Stone walks slowly into the room dusting off his bare feet**

**he then stares at Valek, bows and drops a envelope on the ground**

((Lets just say anyone of you pick it up!))

[b:be6abcb8b9][/b:be6abcb8b9][/u:be6abcb8b9] Letter:

Fruits of the night to you sir,

Moments pass and we all end, one way or another everything is temporary. My memory reminds me Rhiannon and her idealistic world, Euryon who would always be there to peek a fight. Eveshka and her whory games. I realiezed all I lost and found it again. I am affraid I could not speak the word you hear now for I have other issues to tie up. As a token of my infinite affection for all of you I will leave you the words of my tribe, the Boojo.

-

[b:be6abcb8b9]For every angel at god's will, lays a vampire of Satan to deny him.

A long time has past since the dawn of the Ravnos. Split between the nomads and the villagers, we walked the lands searching for food. But as time went by, we no longer needed to be feared. We began the Boojo. Known worldwide the Gypsie's Ofisa is the location of more than one wonder. For many years, the life was wonderful. The rise of the sabbat and the diplomatic failures of the Ravnos, brought our assimilation to the sabbat. Many died, many fled, we are all alone when it all comes down to it. We remembered our humanity and fled, massacres, vampires exterminating us. Using us for the good of the feed.

All the blood pools and all the disapeared shadows mark the history of the Ravnos.

-I am not familliar with this court;
The wheel of fortune, spins my heart
I have all the sins that are to fear
Your good fortun's what brought me here-

[/b:be6abcb8b9]

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2003 5:18 am Reply with quote
RavnosPosts: 0Location: QuebecJoined: Sun May 25, 2003 4:39 am
:::The letter is writtin in burn coal and is covered with the symbol of the spade:::

P.S. You will know me and my tribe, we'll be good or we shall die,
We all need to walk straight and never cross lines. All I ask is for the moments of your impatiences, all I need is your favor for my journeys

--Stone--