<  USA  ~  "True Friends..."

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2004 3:14 am Reply with quote
User avatarMalkavianPosts: 44Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2003 7:03 am
[i:819e2f6a26][b:819e2f6a26]Enjoy the sirens, I create just for you....[/b:819e2f6a26]

Mmmm... I love the luscious sound of sirens hunting me, pleading only to do me justice, a justice, never to be achieved, deplorable for them really. I ask of you, is it such a crime to adorn yourself with appropriate clothes, footwear... oh and ummm, quite a few firearms?

Oh alright, maybe I deserve those sirens, but what fun is it to constantly live by the rules? Tremendously annoying, that's what it is, plus what is eternity if one has to live as a mortal? I go where I want, and do what I want, so far so good anyway, and if I die in the process, well, what do you want me to say? Died once already, like everyone of our kind, the second time can't be worst.

" Not bad... yes not bad at all deary " We both vocalized to this entity, oh well let me rectify, to Coraline, as if it matters, she's done for once I find a way to get rid of her. But on the other hand, I have to admit she's skilled.

" I said earlier to leave me alone, stop talking to me damnit! " Oh this Coraline really has the gifted talent to get on my nerves... and this right the first second she babbles, ugh I'm soooo craving to see her hurting, you have no idea.

" Doll face, this is MY body, and YOU'RE the fucking stranger, whom mind you, is uninvited!!... oh yes, I completely agree with you Caro... shut up lane, no one asked you to talk. " We both answered, well, sort of, seeing our voices can only be heard inside her... damn, I mean MY head.

" You're both making me insane!! Please...... SHUT UP !! " Oh, the little Coraline is becoming a little violent, or maybe a little frustrated? It breaks my heart, honest, to not have thought of pissing you off sooner.

" Deary, we know that, you're insane, and I'M insane... so am I Caro... well, to tell the truth, we're not really disfonctional, it's just that the entire planet is infested by abnormal beings, you see, we're special, they're dumb... nicely said Lane... " We both voiced to Coraline.

" Just cut it for a few minutes okay, I'm entering this place and I have some observing and questions to ask, I wish not to be noticed... " Huh, she wish not to be noticed? I'm sorry to break her fun but, dressed entirely in white, she's bound to get more than a pair of eyes on her, plus, that's not even mentioning the blue and green eye I have.

I think I'm seriously going to enjoy hearing her searching for me at some point... oh but this gives me an idea, and trust me, I have more than only one alternative in my bag.

" The Cerulean " She said

" What the fuck... are you seriously expecting to find anything in there, put aside a damn room? "

" Ugh just shut up... " She answered with a sarcastic tone as she entered.[/i:819e2f6a26]

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2004 4:49 am Reply with quote
User avatarSirenPosts: 25Location: Washington State, USAJoined: Sat Jan 10, 2004 5:06 am
Namaria grabbed the cold, slick handle of the stage door to the Cerulean and yanked it open quickly. She let the back swing catch on her shoulder so that she could keep it from slamming and interrupting whatever performer was currently on. Stepping into the backstage hallway, she quickly slung the champagne and sequined dress, in it's plastic covering, over her shoulder, her finger hooked in the hangers steel-wire head. She took a step in the direction of her miniscule dressing room when the music hit her, like a puff of faerie dust, and drew her to the shadows of the curtained wings.

The small, four foot deep stage, was bordered on both sides, as well as a backdrop, with blue velvet draping, embossed with the signature "C" of the Cerulean in each panel's center. A marooned microphone and stand graced the center, dejectedly awaiting the next performer. The platform's edge was bowed out like a Victorian bay window, the tiered steps cascading downward to the lounge floor. A small but peerless piano graced the lower area just in front of those well trod boards. It was the pianist that captured her attention.

Many a patron was swept up by the urge to tickle the club's ivories and most weren't half bad. Kalidasa's sense of pitch and tone flinched at the thought of the one's that had proven otherwise. But this one was different; he talked through the keys and through the music but the audience was essentially deaf. So, he talked to himself, entertaining the night's crowd at the same time. [b:f0819d409e]And[/b:f0819d409e], he was [b:f0819d409e]GOOD[/b:f0819d409e]!! The voice certainly wasn't like a nightengale's or a lark's but it did carry the smoothness of a brandy. It gave her a sudden craving for one.

She gave quick consideration to the thought of asking him to become her accompanyist for her gigs and, at the same time, making him a part of her personal herd. If he returned, and proved that night was not merely a fluke for him, then she'd give the matter the serious attention it deserved. Taking a step backward, slipping further back in to the quiet passageway, her preternatural hearing caught a familiar voice and she paused, then moved back to her previous position.

David's face glowed as he stood before the unknown man, then he threw his arms around him like he was his long lost brother! Aria stood rooted in shock as the truth washed over her. He [b:f0819d409e]was[/b:f0819d409e]! What was his name again? David had told her once and she struggled to recall it. Jason, James, Julian.....no, something very English. John! That was it, John Finnegan!! She watched as the two men turned and made their way out of the club. She was more than certain that the prodigal son was vastly unhappy with having been found. She was going to have to query David about this. She couldn't risk losing her lead man to an unknown factor.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2004 1:34 am Reply with quote
User avatarGangrelPosts: 64Location: Everywhere "they" didn't look.Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2003 9:41 pm
Finn was led back up and out of the Warren.

His meeting with the Nosferatu and their leader, Khalid, had gone as well as he could have expected...

-----------------

He had stayed his gaze as Khalid stepped into the low light. A hellish parody of what would have once been Arabic beauty. The Nosferatu Ancient, though stripped of some of his status among the sewer denizens, was still an imposing force when encountered face to face.

He stood tall and gaunt, his once handsome face twisted by both his Vampiric curse, and the scars only sunlight could inflict. He stood hood-eyed, glowering at the young Gangrel who was struggling not to flee.

To Finn’s eyes, it was if he looked upon the very spirit of the hidden, the forgotten, the shrouded. Here, standing among impossible angles and inhuman disciples was the Lord of [i:c50ef47f41]Chicago Below[/i:c50ef47f41].

The gaunt, misshapen figure seemed to elongate even further. Old joints creaking and ancient bones rattling as he unfolded himself.

[i:c50ef47f41]“So. The Dead Wolf Sired himself a cub at last?”[/i:c50ef47f41]

His voice bore a horrifying roughness. He seemed to wheeze and rasp. Finn imagined the voice like a chill wind rustling over the bones and rotting mass of fallen enemies of the Ancient Nosferatu. It struck him then that this monster was more akin to his own Sire than he had first thought. But where Porter bore the carriage of a wild predator, Khalid bore that of a subterranean regnant.

He nodded weakly, cursing himself for the pathetic quality of his motion.

[i:c50ef47f41]“He must have found you particularly impressive for him to expand his line with you...”[/i:c50ef47f41]

Finn piped up.

[i:c50ef47f41]“Actually...it was his bird that convinced him.”[/i:c50ef47f41]

He wasn’t prepared for the raucous explosion of laughter that arose from the tenebrous crowd.

[i:c50ef47f41]“His bird eh? Obviously a very persuasive fellow.”[/i:c50ef47f41] For all the laughter, Khalid wasn’t mocking in his tone.

[i:c50ef47f41]“I guess.”

“So. You need help?”[/i:c50ef47f41]

-----------------

Guido led Finn back through the myriad of tunnels, crawl-ways, and sluices. From this side, [i:c50ef47f41]Chicago Above[/i:c50ef47f41] looked strangely honest. From where the Warren looked you could, if you knew where to look, see the guts of the city above. It was like the buildings, the streets and parks had been turned inside out.

He tried to memorise the curiously identical tunnels, hoping to find some etching, some landmark the Nosferatu mapped by. But Guido seemed to run along invisible lines.

[i:c50ef47f41]“The Truesham Building, no?”[/i:c50ef47f41]

He nodded, unsure of Guido’s meaning. Then the furred, rodent-like creature pushed at a wooden covering and cold, relatively clean air rushed in. The sensation made Finn dizzy. He climbed up, Guido staying below. His eyes re-adjusting to the increase in light told him he was in the alley next to his apartment building. His ears, and his other senses told him he was being watched. Guido disappeared without a sound, without a farewell. Suddenly he had crossed the barrier between worlds. Stepped over the unseen threshold between [i:c50ef47f41]Above[/i:c50ef47f41] and [i:c50ef47f41]Below[/i:c50ef47f41]. He turned, sniffing his stained shirt, his eyes glittering and alert.

[i:c50ef47f41]“Hello David.” [/i:c50ef47f41]

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2004 1:18 am Reply with quote
User avatarGangrelPosts: 64Location: Everywhere "they" didn't look.Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2003 9:41 pm
He stood shrouded in the artificial anti-light that was only found in the alleyways within a city. He hadn’t the inclination, nor the time to fade the shimmer emanating from his eyes. David had caught him off guard, maybe it was time he saw just what kind of monster his brother had become. He extended his fangs, allowed his Calamus to stiffen, and uncurled his fingers revealing his short talons.

David squinted his eyes, trying to decipher the reasoning behind Finn’s hunched position. When his attempts failed he tried to lighten the alleyway with a little humour.

[i:187648aa13]“Hey bro’. Isn’t it way past your bedtime?”[/i:187648aa13]

Finn’s heart should have thundered. But it had stopped reacting to stimuli three years ago. He looked up, jaw agape showing off the unique dentistry of his kind. Stepping forward into the lacklustre light that snuck into the mouth of the alley.

[i:187648aa13]“You have no idea...bro’.”[/i:187648aa13]

David’s eyes widened. But there was nothing of fear or shock in his eyes, simply surprise. That in turn made Finn’s eyes widen, they blinked once then stayed wide and alert like those of a jackdaw. He hissed through suddenly closed fangs and retracted his sickle-like claws.

[i:187648aa13]“Well you’re right there. I had no idea you were a Vampire, John. How longs this been going on? This why you stopped writing?”[/i:187648aa13]

Now Finn was completely stuck.

[i:187648aa13]“Uhh...err...forget about me. How the hell do you know about vampires!?”[/i:187648aa13]

He finally shut off the “wattage” to his eyes and let his hair droop. At least he wasn’t the one to break the Masquerade. Some other Kindred had already beaten him to it.

[i:187648aa13]“I’m not as naive as you think, John. I’ve seen alot this past year or so...”

“You never answered my question, John. How long you been a Vamp? Gangrel right?”[/i:187648aa13]

Finn almost choked.

[i:187648aa13]“What the fuck?”[/i:187648aa13] He grabbed David, pulling him back into the shadows. [i:187648aa13]“Are you fucking crazy!? You spout that shit on the street and it gets to the wrong person and you’ll be dead before dawn. And so will I. Now start talking!”[/i:187648aa13]

David smiled grimly.

[i:187648aa13]“It’ll be better if I showed you...”[/i:187648aa13]

Finn felt the wind of righteousness kicked out of him as David turned away, cell-phone in hand dialling for a cab.

As they two stood waiting for the taxi to arrive, David punched him on the arm.

[i:187648aa13]“You know, with the hair, the claws and those freakish eyes...you’re like the Finnigan family X-Man.”[/i:187648aa13]

Finn didn’t know whether to laugh or cry.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2004 6:21 am Reply with quote
User avatarVentruePosts: 1553Location: Virginia, USAJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 5:05 pm
A sticky mixture of blood and sweat coating the two thrusting bodies, creating a pair of glistening marble-like figures, who moved rhythmically within the dusk's light. His solid form on top of hers, moving, thrusting, and passionate. She responded to every twitch, every motion, expressing her complete and total satisfaction.

Tyler inhaled her scent, allowing himself to experience her warmth, to allow himself to be completely engulfed within her. In the dim light of his suite, he could just barely make her soft features. The classic, full breasts that sloped down to a smooth and sensual stomach, that gradually flowed to where their bodies met and became one.

The pulsating rhythm of love quickened, as the duo's hormones, reawakened by blood magic, surged through their bodies and sex organs. Her smell, her very essence filled his being now and threatened to overwhelm him. So faint, yet so powerful. Like the lightest hint of lilac.

And then, in a climax of pleasure, the lovers finished, and Tyler looked down on his glowing Indira with satisfaction.

Only it wasn't Indira.

Elzbet sighed contently, and nuzzled herself into the young Ventrue's bare chest as he rolled over onto the bed, his eyes searching the ceiling bewildered. But neither the vacant chandelier or plaster held any answers to his questions. Even with the one that he cared for most, Indira filled his thoughts...and now that vile apparitions had infected his most sacred of sanctums.

Once he was fairly sure that fatigue had overtaken Ezlbet's body, and once it was acceptable by modern social standards, the lithe young Ventrue slipped from the bed and padded quietly onto the balcony, wrapping a bathrobe around his nude form.

Only the previous night, on the point of frenzy, had he desperately requested Ezlbet's presence. The closest he had left to a friend, she had complied, and had left her busy world of stocks and mergers to join him in Chicago, if at least for a night. He had hoped that her company would cleanse him of the frantic thoughts of Indira, and for a while it had. Their affection had temporarily drowned out the hatred that brewed in his dormant heart.

But now...she had pervaded those sturdy walls, and once again held conquest over his being. He saw her in all things, even in the twinkling skyline that the balcony offered. As he stared out over the city of Chicago, not really seeing it at all, only one thing was visible.

Indira.

Her cruel, merciless smile mocking him. He could see his own smooth hands slipping easily over her throat, as though cutting her air supply short would do any good. Those same hands strained and squeezed, twisted and tugged, until he could feel the rigged [i:8b818bf9fa]snap[/i:8b818bf9fa] of her neck under his grasp. Those brilliant green eyes fading at last...the hatred and love culminating in one vile, repulsive mixture that washed away his sins.

[i:8b818bf9fa]"...Mmmmm....Tyler...come back to bed..."[/i:8b818bf9fa] Elzbet cooed, awakened by the evening's cold touch through the open balcony doors.

[i:8b818bf9fa]"Yes love."[/i:8b818bf9fa] he said distantly, addressing Indira in the maze of buildings and streets, [i:8b818bf9fa]"I'm coming."[/i:8b818bf9fa]

It had to be done.....[b:8b818bf9fa]tonight[/b:8b818bf9fa].

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2004 3:59 am Reply with quote
User avatarSirenPosts: 25Location: Washington State, USAJoined: Sat Jan 10, 2004 5:06 am
The two men debarked from a taxi, just outside the Cerulean's bustling portals. The younger man turned and paid the cab driver and tipped handsomely, too. Finn was still chafing at David's continued silence on his unorthodox knowledge of Kindred. Nor had he said much more when they'd stopped at the Gangrel's place to shower and acquire a different set of clothing for the then pungent Cainite. [i:fc5ae753ca]"After all,"[/i:fc5ae753ca] David grinned wickedly at his scowling brother, [i:fc5ae753ca]"I'd like you to make a good impression on my employer and co-workers."[/i:fc5ae753ca] No amount of ground out queries or dark looks would get him to cough up any more data than that.

The night was cold and the warmth of the lobby beckoned to all of those who passed close enough. About to enter, Finn was brought up short by a hailing shout, [i:fc5ae753ca]"Hey, Bird Boy! They don't let crows like you in there!"[/i:fc5ae753ca] The Cainite turned to see Kahn bearing down on him, with a grin on his face. He quickly grabbed David's arm before he got lost in the stream of people entering the hotel lobby. [i:fc5ae753ca]"Kris said he'd heard you might be here tonight."[/i:fc5ae753ca]

David obediently halted and turned around to watch the loose and limber form slither easily past the many pedestrians until he reached them and stopped. Finn's brother waited until the other man was introduced to him, quickly. [i:fc5ae753ca]"David, this is Kahn, a friend of mine. Kahn, this is my brother David. He's......educated."[/i:fc5ae753ca] Kahn's eyes widened at the code and looked at Finn's sibling. He was greeted by a confused but speculative look, nevertheless, David held out his hand for a shake. [i:fc5ae753ca]"Any friend of John's is a friend of mine! You might as well come along and meet Kalidasa and the band."[/i:fc5ae753ca] The Ravnos's eyebrows shot up and a sly grin spread across his face.

[i:fc5ae753ca]"You mean [b:fc5ae753ca]that[/b:fc5ae753ca] Kalidasa?"[/i:fc5ae753ca] He pointed to the window-like casement bolted just outside the hotel's main doors that held a poster in it. Splashed across the top of the advertisement, in silver glitter were the words "Appearing Tonight" and, below, was a vision. The moonlight hair was like a curtained water fall that played peek-a-boo with delicate bones in a heart-shaped face, a perfect golden tan, pouting red lips and almond-shaped shamrock green eyes. She was pictured in a black shoulderless sheath that stopped just barely short of her bust as the picture ran out of room.

David followed the pointing finger and nodded with enthusiasm, his lips wreathed in a smile. [i:fc5ae753ca]"Come on, I'll introduce you both once they've finished the show."[/i:fc5ae753ca] This time, Kahn's eyes lit up in appreciation. David couldn't resist the burst of pride. [i:fc5ae753ca]"I'm her manager."[/i:fc5ae753ca] Finn was once again rooted to the spot he was on. This was a serious career change for his brother. He wondered, briefly, why David hadn't mentioned this when they'd talked through most of the night the last time they'd been together. Then it dawned on him that they'd mostly talked about him and all the places he'd been. The subject had never come up. Until now.

David towed them into the main lobby and towards the lounge. The sound of the swinging, fast paced contralto voice, that wound around the brain, wasn't drowned out in the least by the stomp of tapping feet or snapping fingers. Not even the bass guitar, the synthisizer drums or sax could keep smothered the clarity of words from Howling Moon's "You'll be Mine!".

All three males stopped dead on the threshhold as the reality came into view and both of the kindred knew the signboard hadn't done her justice, by [b:fc5ae753ca]any[/b:fc5ae753ca] stretch of the imagination. Nor had it shown the willowiness of the slender curves perched atop four inch heels or the waist so tiny, a man's hands could span it easily. And then, there was that voice!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2004 10:43 pm Reply with quote
Aria was keenly aware of David, the minute he entered her sphere. She had the crowd nestled neatly in the palm of her hand as she kept them stirred up and rocking to the bluesy folk song. She nodded to him and finished out the song, watching as two other men followed him to a table in the front, just to her left. She was delighted to notice the piano player from the night before, his brother, was with him. And they'd brought a guest, too. She smiled at the trio and then spread that kiss-inviting aura to remainder of the crowd, as the room exploded with cat calls, whistles and a swelling applause.

She waited, poised in the champagne gown she'd bought specifically for this evening's performance, the sequins muted beneath the harsh glare of the meager stage's lights. When the room at last had stilled, she reached up and removed the microphone's cordless head from the stand, then turned and nodded to the synthisizer player. Immediately, there was a *TA-DA-DA-BOOM* as the opening notes of "Hey, Big Spender" lit the room and the singer's eyes lowered to half mast. Her body suddenly softened and she turned to the three gentlemen. With a low sultry laugh, she opened with the first bars.

[i:82f3c6a59b]"The minute you walked in the joint
I could see you were a man of distinction,"[/i:82f3c6a59b]

On gold stilts, she stepped elegantly down from the middle of the descending stairs off of the stage itself, her hair rippling like a silver-white veil, revealing more of her features and the cupid's bow mouth below the pert nose. The dress parted and long legs were displayed in tantalizing glimpses.

[i:82f3c6a59b]"A real big spender
Good looking, so refined,"[/i:82f3c6a59b]

More husky words drifted before her and were the vanguard of her presence as she seemed to glide in their direction. Finn forgot to remember to breathe and Kahn simply stopped caring to try. David seemed mesmerized.

[i:82f3c6a59b]"Say, wouldn't you like to know
What's going on in my mind?"[/i:82f3c6a59b]

Namaria stopped just shy of their table and crooned the next two lines, bending just enough to show the cleveage that the open, braless V of her dress's neckline promised. It delighted her to watch those three dark heads bowed to her presence. Therefore, it startled her to see a little white, pointed face, with ebony eyes and whiskers, suddenly poke it's head out from the front pocket of the handsomest one. Aria was instantly and utterly charmed. She savored it for a moment more than drew away to lavish more of her attention on the rest of the room. Four sets of eyes followed her progress..

[i:82f3c6a59b]"So let me get right to the point
I don't pop my cork for every man I see,
Hey, big spender
Spend a little time with me."[/i:82f3c6a59b]

The sway of her rear kept every man, woman and mouse in the room glued to the heated notes that fell on their ears, the men simply out of desire, the woman simply desiring to emulate it and the mouse, because he was enthralled.

[i:82f3c6a59b]"Hey big spender!"[/i:82f3c6a59b]

She placed one foot on the lowest step and tossed a look over her shoulder to the tables at her left.

She took the next riser and tossed a look over the other shoulder, to the right side.

She piroutting on the stilts as the dress flared at the hem and faced the middle of the room, the sequins sparkling like diamonds. She swept her hands up under the cascade of her mane, raising it until her shoulders were entirely bared to view. She cocked her hip, turning to David's group and smiled meltingly.

[i:82f3c6a59b]"Spend a little time with me........"[/i:82f3c6a59b]

She winked provocatively in their direction as she drew that last line out, then let her hair cascade down just as the band ended the song on a tinkled bell-note while she made a bump and grind. Silence screamed for several moments before the clapping began with a loud roar. Aria bowed and waited for the acclaimation to die down again.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2004 1:55 am Reply with quote
The three males barely had time to recover before the moog machine started in with a throbbing bass that sounded like a heartbeat. Quickly, the other instruments entered the mix with notes that seemed to match and swell the already pulsating music. Kalidasa stood like a carved statue that didn't seem to breath, but she parted her lips and David gave an audible sigh. A quick glance out of the corner of Finn's eyes caught both Kahn and his brother with a tranced look on their faces and Krisjo's ears fanned wide to catch every pure tone. Then....she began singing and he could no longer keep his consciousness away from her.

[i:ef0382326e]"Don'tcha know when I hear your voice,
It sends chills down to my feet,
All through my face and I don't even know your name,
You make my heart skip a beat every time I see you!

Now there's a burning sensation in my chest,
Even though they say I need a rest,
I don't need no rest!
Not until I pass the test!
You know that you make my heart skip a beat every time I see you!

Don't you know that you can't hide a thing,
For fame has no words,
And the cardiac arrest,
May have been for the best,
It was stimulating, regulating, pulsating,
Sometimes irritating,
But you make my heart skip a beat every time I see you!

I don't need no rest!
Til I pass the test!
I don't want nobody but you, baby!
I don't want nobody but you, baby!.

When I hear your voice, it sends chills to my feet,
I'm talkin' 'bout heartbeats.
I'm talkin' 'bout heart, heart, heartbeats!
I'm talkin' 'bout heartbeats.
You make my heart skip a beat every time I see you!"[/i:ef0382326e]

With a pounding rhythm matching the words awakening his soul, stirring him to heights of a passion he thought he'd long forgotten, his body tight with arousal, Finn became aware that Kalidasa was standing right before Kahn, bending over, those ripe lips descending towards the Ravnos who looked up into those enchanting emerald pools, his jaw slack, his attention solely on that elfin aspect. David watched, content to do so, his sight fixed on the woman in amber and mist. Finn tried to cry out, to move, to keep those blood red contours from connecting with his friend's but he was caught in a syrupy world where his actions were slower than everyone elses.

It was then that the Gangrel realized just whom had been David's teacher into the world of darkness and he didn't like it one bit!! He struggled harder but she swooped down on Kahn's upper body and planted a light kiss............right on the end of Krisjo's nose!! Then turned to look Finn right in the eyes before she whispered [i:ef0382326e]"Welcome to the family, John. Now that you're home, I hope you'll stay with David and I and keep us company."[/i:ef0382326e] She gave him a slow and proprietary look under lowered eyelashes. Then turned away to bring the performance to a close.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2004 5:56 pm Reply with quote
[i:8b75ce6c0e][b:8b75ce6c0e]An illustrious recital.... [/b:8b75ce6c0e]

" An illustrious recital, don't you think Caro? .... hmm, indeed flawless my dear Lane " Coraline's investigation led to nothing, as I expected mind you, but at the very least, I can certainly say that her methods are discreet and efficient, plus we got graced with a magnificent exhibition, so it turned out to be an acceptable night, as of now.

" Now that your damn inspection is done, you could certainly consider going elsewhere, I hate being surrounded by so many mortals.... you heard her didnt you? get the fuck out!! " We both said to Coraline, it is about time we move on, so many mortals around me never has been such a good idea, a Malkavian in public differs greatly from the usual vampires, in other words, we're easily recognized.

" Every step I take is another mistake to you is it? " Coraline said, oh I think she is surely pointing at the fact that we've been quite rough with her since, well.. since she's been there. It has not even been a night, and her behavior already pisses me off, the sooner I'll get rid of her, the better, if only someone or something could hear me, that would make things much more easier.

" No, but every damn second you waste is more than I can take, and you're an annoying little fuck... Caro! stop talking to her like this, it'll lead us nowhere and you [b:8b75ce6c0e]KNOW[/b:8b75ce6c0e] it... Lane, let me remind you that she's in our body? and you're ready to just let her do what she wants!?... no but... not but shut up Lane! you're annoying me as well right now. "

" I think it's about time we all shut it " Coraline voiced, for once I agreed with her, but a few tables away, we've been watched now and then by strange eyes, the night's eyes, damn, just kindred eyes, seemed to me anyway. Plus I think one of them heard Coraline answering us, I'm not totaly sure about it, but if it's the case, we might as well run, why? let's just say I had a few, ummm quarrels in the past with the Camarilla.

They might be for or against the rules, but for what I know, it's better not to take any chances....[/i:8b75ce6c0e]

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2004 4:08 pm Reply with quote
Lambton moved among Khalid’s minions like a shadow lost in a moonless sky. He had followed Guido’s descent and ascent with the patience of a dead soul, moving just out of sight and sound. He was like a river of darkness, trickling along the fissures and crevices in the Warren’s walls. None of them knew his reason for being among them, no-one knew his presence was unrealistically parallel to the arrival of The Serpent in Cabrini Green. He had bore news from the West of the Serpent’s arrival, however his news was somewhat garbled. A deliberate attempt to offset suspicions, if there were any. Lambton had arrived almost a month before he’d allowed his Serpent to be witnessed. It was a simple ruse, true, but it worked.

He had pressing matters to attend, those matters were the strings that drew him puppet-like on the trail of his protege‘s pawn.

----------------

Finn shook with anger. The suit he was wearing seemed to shudder, the pinstripes seeming to shake angrily like the quills on a porcupine’s back. His hair stiffened as he moved to speak but David stopped him. Kahn couldn’t take his eyes off her, stepping slack-jawed and wide-eyed, trying to follow her swan steps across the stage.

[i:9c2bfd2f7e]“John, wait! You don’t understand.”[/i:9c2bfd2f7e]

Finn glowered at his brother, fighting back the instincts given him by his Father’s blood, restraining the swollen rage in his fingertips that threatened to elongate, to sharpen.

[i:9c2bfd2f7e]“Don’t understand what? That that bitch has you under her heel? I swear to god, David...”[/i:9c2bfd2f7e]

He brushed off David’s arm and walked across the hall. His steps determined, angry and purposeful. As Kalidasa’s performance drew to rapturous applause the crowd dispersed leaving only Kahn and his mouse still staring, lost in some dreamscape, as David headed backstage to his Mistress.

Finn skulked by the bar, watching his brother disappear before glancing back towards Kahn. He muttered darkly.

[i:9c2bfd2f7e]“Jesus Kahn. Do you need to chase every bit of skirt?”[/i:9c2bfd2f7e] Kahn wasn’t supposed to hear the jibe, and he didn’t. By the time Kalidasa’s spell wore off he turned to find Finn gone.

Finn downed a scotch, fighting the gag reflex his kind suffered from imbibing anything other than blood. He growled deep in his throat, allowing a trace of his corbie ancestry to filter into his eyes, drawing faint lines of silver across his irises. As he walked in the direction of David’s retreat the Hotel band began a stirring rendition of Mack the Knife. Finn tightened his fists, balling them against his side grimly, before he too vanished from sight.

Kahn, blissfully unaware decided to get a beer and with Krisjo’s encouragement maybe pick up a feed.

He turned to face the hotel guests, flashing a trademarked and somewhat cliched grin at the girl that stood just off centre. He winked at her and answered her.

[i:9c2bfd2f7e]“Time we all shut it huh? Not your bag baby?”[/i:9c2bfd2f7e]

Coraline looked at him, her eyes swirling as she wrestled control from her would-be-possessors.

Kahn was intrigued for the second time tonight. Krisjo whispered quietly...

[i:9c2bfd2f7e]“A girl with kaleidoscope eyes?”[/i:9c2bfd2f7e]

And the band played on...

[i:9c2bfd2f7e]“Oh, the shark, babe, has such teeth, dear
And it shows them pearly whites
Just a jack knife has old MacHeath, babe
And he keeps it, ah, out of sight
Ya know when that shark bites with his teeth, babe
Scarlet billows start to spread
Fancy gloves, oh, wears old MacHeath, babe
So there’s never, never a trace of red.”[/i:9c2bfd2f7e]

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2004 3:19 am Reply with quote
Aria's steps were jaunty as she headed for her dressing room. She was aware that David was following and looked forward to being introduced to his brother. Visions of a threesome rumpling the bedsheets had her lost in a world where she straddled David and John was raining kisses down her back. Her own private harem. Namaria's chuckle had her beaming at David as he entered, leaving the door ajar.

David's world was the brightest it had ever been, since meeting up with his mistress. Her smile alone brought him a euphoria and he thought of the extra feeding he was sure to get for introducing his brother to her. She obviously liked him a lot and she'd even praised his piano playing skills. Aria'd even talked of hiring John to play for them and this, in turn, had lead to his own dreams of him and his sibling working as a team in the band, with mom and dad excited at having their prodigal son home once again.

[i:dab98e7597]"If your brother agrees, my beloved, we can have him join us. I'll pay handsomely, of course. That should definitely lure him to our side."[/i:dab98e7597] Her echo to his thoughts turned his pleasure up another notch. [i:dab98e7597]"Once he's settled in, and we see if he fits, I'll add him to the herd. No sense in losing a good player like we did the last one. Good, talented kine, these days, are so hard to find."[/i:dab98e7597] She set the hairbrush she'd been using down on her vanity and turned to her manager. She caught a look in his eyes, which caused an instantaneous frown. [i:dab98e7597]"What's wrong, David?"[/i:dab98e7597]

David's fantasy bubble burst and showered him with a burning apprehension as he lowered his gaze to the floor and started to fidget. His ever watchful lady had caught the one thing that he was worried about. [i:dab98e7597]"Well, there's something you should know, Kali."[/i:dab98e7597] Kalidasa's frown increased to downright displeasure and her emerald green eyes presaged a storm with their changing hue. When David called her [b:dab98e7597]that[/b:dab98e7597] seldom used form of her name, she knew she was going to be more than angry. [i:dab98e7597]"You see, well, John and his friend,.........they're kindred. Or, at least, I know John is but I'm not quite sure about the other one, Kahn."[/i:dab98e7597] David's voice trailed off. He waited for the axe to fall and his subsequent punishment.

David winced visibly at the ominous tone that her voice took on and he cringed backward as she took a step toward him. [i:dab98e7597]"David....."[/i:dab98e7597] Kali, the destroyer, rose in Aria's vocal patterns, like a cobra rearing it's head for the bite. [i:dab98e7597]"...I"ve warned you about this before......."[/i:dab98e7597] A menacing growl stopped Kalidasa's advance on her ghoul and had her whipping around to confront the intruder with a snarling hiss, her hair fanning out like the mantling wings of a large and enraged female swan. Before David could take it all in, Finn, his brother, had launched himself at Namaria, scattering furniture, clothing and makeup in all directions. He'd pinned Aria to one of the walls with a taloned hand around her throat. The nails piercing the long arching neck, blood beginning to stream downward.

David hurled himself at his brother, trying desperately to insinuate himself between John and his lover. His blows fell ineffectually but he couldn't stop the frenzied need to protect Aria. Both kindred ignored him, their attention centered on each other. Namaria struggled to removed Finn's hand from her neck as she continued to hiss at him. Finn merely tightened his hold, elongating the nails and piercing her lush flesh slowly. He wanted to prolong the torture until he was ready to rip her throat out and end her miserable unlife. Then David would be free of her, safe from her.

The body in the corbie's grasp went limp, suddenly, and shock had him halting his strangle-hold but not his grip. The berry-ripe lips opened in a gasp to take in some air before it dawned on the Gangrel that she shouldn't have needed air. By then it was too late as a mind-numbing note of pure tones shafted into his brain, causing him to lose his hold in an effort to cover his tortured ears. He collapsed to his knees on the floor at Kalidasa's feet.

Kahn didn't hear Coraline's answer because his attention was caught by a sudden glimpse of Finn's retreating form, in to the backstage area. From the look of his predatory stalk, he wasn't happy about something. Kahn didn't know what had gone so abruptly wrong, but he wanted to be there if Finn needed him. He turned back to his potential dinner and politely liberated himself with the excuse of having spotted someone he hadn't seen in a long time. He barely waited for the reply before striding after his friend.

He'd just started down the long corridor when he heard the crash from the interior of one of the performer's rooms. He sprinted the rest of the way and almost did a slide past the now wide-open door with the gold star on it's exterior. He'd managed to brace his hands on the door frame when a sonic shriek rent the air. He clapped both hands to his ears and prayed. He could feel Krisjo frantically scrabbling in his pocket before the poor mouse stiffened and then just as suddenly went limp.

The Gangrel sent a withering look upward as he shook his head to clear the ringing in it. Kalidasa was still leaning heavily against the wall, her eyes closed, her concentration now on healing the wounds he'd caused. Her cocktail dress was completely ruined from the blood trails that streaked it. She spoke without lifting a lash. [i:dab98e7597]"If you even so much as twitch a muscle in my direction, I'll be sure to make your ears bleed this time."[/i:dab98e7597] The menace was chillingly clear even if the voice was petal soft.

A whimpering cry from between them had both of them training their awareness on the sobbing form of David. His arms wrapped around his mistress's thighs, his head cradled against her belly, he turned a tear-drenched look of anguish to his brother. [i:dab98e7597]"John, please! You don't understand!! She's my lover, my life. Please don't do this!! I don't want to fight you!!"[/i:dab98e7597] Finn's brother buried his face into Kalidasa's midriff again as she began to croon to him and caress his hair.

She looked to Finn with a cool look on her face. [i:dab98e7597]"David is mine now, John, and there's nothing you can do to change it."[/i:dab98e7597] She pulled her ghoul up by the armpits, like a little child, and pressed his lips to the rivulets still lying on her skin and smiled as David began a slow licking, savoring each drop he could reach. His hands glided up and encircled her shoulders. Aria smirked at the further enraged John as he arose to face her, disgust at his brother's actions clearly slashed across his countenance.

[i:dab98e7597]"Release him."[/i:dab98e7597] Finn ground out the demand. Namaria shook her head, bitterness in the quirk of her lips now. [i:dab98e7597]"I can't do that, dear boy. He's been mine for two years now, ever since you left. Your absence drove him right to me."[/i:dab98e7597] Aria deliberately twisted the emotional knife, anger making her use a trump card well before it's prime time. [i:dab98e7597]"Being Cainite, you should be well aware of what the separation would do to him. You could very well drive him to the arms of a worse master or mistress in his attempts to procure what he craves if you deny him his desire."[/i:dab98e7597]

Kalidasa looked at Finn with a considering gaze. [i:dab98e7597]"Despite what you may think, John, I'm a good and caring mistress. I treat my ghoul's fairly, keep them healthy and even pay them a better than average wage. I keep up appearances. David is my manager by profession, not title. He's very good at what he does and he's quite happy. I am also his lover. He is content enough to share me occassionally. Why would you want to take all of that away from him?"[/i:dab98e7597]

David's body had gone lax in Kalidasa's arms and the only thing holding him in place as her tight embrace. His eyes were closed, his mouth slack, his breathing had slowed to a quick pant, which told of his feeding rapture. Aria sidestepped towards the cot she kept in her accommodations, keeping David's limp form between her and the Gangrel. Once she had a bit of room and space, she took a huge chance and laid the ghoul out on the bed, arranging his limbs more comfortably, before throwing a blanket over his figure. She turned back to Finn.

Coraline had seen the hungry look in the tall man's eyes and had shuddered away from it, ready to bolt, if need be. But his attention was quickly diverted by something he saw clear across the lounge. He made his excuses and left swiftly but her curiosity had been aroused now. She quickly followed the retreating figure into the dark and gloomy halls of the Cerulean's back stage world. When her target put on a quick spurt of speed, she followed as fast as she dared, only to be startled at the sounds of a fight, then staggered at the ensuing scream that issued from what appeared to be a small room. When her head stopped reeling, she crept forward some more, trying to find out just [b:dab98e7597]what[/b:dab98e7597] was happening.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2004 7:24 am Reply with quote
[i:29620777de]Hmmm, most provocative, this is beyond everything I could have ever hoped to find. If I play my cards right, I could without a doubt get Coraline into serious dilemma, mmm yes, I'm already shivering at the simple idea.

" Oh dear Caro, those beings were there the night of the infamous murder, am I correct.... Yes doll face, isnt it sweet, vengeance is at hand, perhaps our hands are even too close.... distance is what we need Caro but, we do need to stay close too.... "

I can already smell a perfect plan in the making, and I'm utterly delighted with just whom the victim is. With eyes closed, I'm ready to place my hands into dancing hot flames that Coraline is going to fall for it.

" You two are just bullshitting me " Coraline whispered to both of us, okay I admit that convincing her might prove to be a bit harder than I expected, but mark my words, I will NOT give up.

" No matter what I do, I can't convince you huh? Turn your back like you always do, go for it, face away, pretend that we're not, but we'll be here cause we're all that you've got.... " We vocalized in answer of her previous mischevious words.

" I ignore you, you're just trying to get me into problems. " Oh she's really starting to piss me off again, for the second time tonight mind you, it's becoming unbearable!!

" Don't turn your back on us, WE WON'T be ignored!! " Lane and I said to her, in hope that she would finally fall for it.

" Give me one good reason to believe your filthy words Caro and Lane, if that's really your names. "

" Deary, remember we share the same body now, which means, the pain as well, do you really think I wish my sister and I to hurt over something that would be false? Frankly, your disapointing me.

By the way Coraline was behaving, I could tell she was tired and would sweetly succomb to my, hmmm, let me see... charm? and well, the price is right, I won this round.

" Start by laying low damnit, follow them but don't be noticed, and if you do get caught, fake being a human, that'll help the damn case you'll see. The more you'll hide and listen, the more you'll know."

Coraline had more courage than I thought, she actually remains on the corner of the door frame, just outside the room, that's a tad risky if you ask me but, hell, she knows what she's doing....[/i:29620777de]

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2004 8:13 pm Reply with quote
User avatarSalubriPosts: 14Joined: Mon Aug 04, 2003 11:18 am
Elzbet noticed that something was wrong with Tyler as he came off the balcony. Even though he had a smile pasted on his face, she knew that it was false. She also realized that during the final moments of their last bout, he had been jolted by something. Not that he hadn't been attentive to her needs as well.

It had been some time since she had last seen him, when he called unexpectedly and requested her presence in Chicago for a little bit. Her eyes roamed his toned physique and thought that it had been time well spent on his part. Unlife suited him, filled out flesh that mortal life had spared him. When she first arrived, Elzbet was greeted by the now-Ventrue and even then she sensed that things were not as they should be. Something troubled him and she was just the person to ferret the problem out.

[i:845a4a0e97]"Tyler,"[/i:845a4a0e97] she began, [i:845a4a0e97]"I know that you are not all mine tonight."[/i:845a4a0e97] She paused as a guilty look passed through his eyes. [i:845a4a0e97]"You know that I am ready to help you with anything you need."[/i:845a4a0e97] Tyler remained quiet and studied the naked form on the bed. She had helped his friends when they most needed it and he sure needed help now. He knew that his obsession with Indira wasn't getting any better and things were reaching critial mass. [i:845a4a0e97]"Well,"[/i:845a4a0e97] he started, [i:845a4a0e97]"there is something that you could do for me."[/i:845a4a0e97] He paced for a few seconds, and Elzbet wondered if there was girl trouble at the heart of this. She could feel that much.

[i:845a4a0e97]"I need you to arrange a corporate takeover of a specific company,"[/i:845a4a0e97] he said. [i:845a4a0e97]"I cannot go into details at the moment, but I will give you the necessary information so that you can research it."[/i:845a4a0e97] He stopped wearing a hole in the carpet and she suspected that he wanted to say more but couldn't get it out. [i:845a4a0e97]"Is there anything else,"[/i:845a4a0e97] she asked. [i:845a4a0e97]"I can do that in my sleep. I know that you have something, or should I say someone else on your mind?"[/i:845a4a0e97]

Tyler tried to block her from finding out anything else with that question. He didn't want her digging too deep. It was bad form to be fantasizing about one woman while in bed with another. What he didn't know was that this was Elzbet's speciality and she could read him like a book. She may not have known the why, or the who, but she was able to get that it was a woman and that it wasn't her. One thing at a time though, he would come to her when he was ready. [i:845a4a0e97]"Just this corporation that is cutting into my territory,"[/i:845a4a0e97] he interrupted her contemplations. [i:845a4a0e97]"I've asked politely for them to back off and it's doing no good. Now I'm starting to get mad about it."[/i:845a4a0e97]

Elzbet smiled and stretched like a cat, arching her back and thrusting out her pert breasts. [i:845a4a0e97]"Hmmm, well....all that pent-up emotion isn't good for you. I know a way to work whatever's worrying you out of your head."[/i:845a4a0e97] She smiled a sultry smile as a faint heat came to his eyes. She rose up to her knees and planted her hands on the bed, crawling her way to his side of the mattress. Running her hands up his muscular thighs, she felt the tension turn them into hardened steel. She trailed her fingers around to his firm backside and pulled him so that his now rampant member slid across her lips. [i:845a4a0e97]"Just relax,"[/i:845a4a0e97] she breathed, heating his already hot length. [i:845a4a0e97]"Let me take care of everything,"[/i:845a4a0e97] she finished as she engulfed him. His only answers were groans.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2004 5:02 pm Reply with quote
User avatarUnknownPosts: 117Location: ChicagoJoined: Mon Nov 24, 2003 4:24 pm
Out of Character

I've only got one thing to say guys...

wow

Sorry I haven't been around for a while, I've been poorly sick and had to go into hospital :(
nevermind, i'm much better now and while i was off i've written a little something.. just for something to do I guess.

I'll catch up and post a bit soon.

Vicky xXx

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2004 9:09 pm Reply with quote
User avatarOld Clan TzimiscePosts: 704Location: Seattle, Washington, USAJoined: Thu Jul 10, 2003 3:29 am
Heh. Well, I've been QUITE ill with Bronchitis and Frank is MIA (I think he's moved and may not have internet connections for a bit) as I haven't heard from him in a couple of weeks. Tyler and Elzbet have been entertaining us with some smoothe writing and, in the meantime, Gravy and I have pretty much just been cooking up god-knows what kind of mischief! hehehe

Welcome Back, hun!! We've missed you (and worried too!). 8)