<  USA  ~  City of Angels

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2003 9:31 pm Reply with quote
MalkavianPosts: 16Location: Yorkshire, EnglandJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 7:06 pm
Mark frowned as he realised that the night was comign to an end. Standing in the doorway he turned round to face her.

"I dont suppose you have a spare room do you?"

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2003 1:59 pm Reply with quote
User avatarLasombraPosts: 25Joined: Sun May 11, 2003 2:04 pm
Reannag looked at him almost ferally, her blue eyes glinting in the light that shone through the bedroom window.

She slipped down from the edge of the table and walked towards him, the light of the coming dawn making her deep blue eyes glint like sapphires, her smile was almost feral as she circled him.

"I do have a room you could frequent for the night, but I must warn you, I do not sleep well, I am plagued by nightmares and demons possess my very being at times, they envelop my entire souless body compelling me to do things that are against my nature"

As she spoke she allowed her nails to trail across his cheek and watched as a thin line of his precious lifeforce ran down his face.

"If you are willing to take the risk of not waking up at all from the sleep of the damned then by all means, you are quite welcome to share my abode for the night" her voice was almost hypnotic, and although it would maybe strike fear into other beings mark simply grabbed her wrist and moved her nails away from his face.

" who said I slept like a baby through the day? maybe it is you who should be wary of me...but I'm willing to take the risk, if you are of course?"

A grin slipped across his face as his eyes glowed with devilment.

" I love taking risks" she almost smiled as she walked to the door.
She looked out of the window at the coming dawn and strode towards the door that hung on its hinges.

" we have quite away to go, I suggest we leave now unless we wish to succumb to the harsh rays of the sun, I for one do not....at the moment that is"

Mark picked up his bag and followed her.

((there ya go markie :P

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2003 9:19 pm Reply with quote
MalkavianPosts: 16Location: Yorkshire, EnglandJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 7:06 pm
As nightfall approached Mark began to stir and awaken. His eyes shot open as he felt his energy returning to his body. Lately each awakening from deep slumber had become more and more of a drain on him and he often felt like not bothering to rise at all. But still he was still young, relatively speaking, and things just kept getting more interesting.

He puzzled over his situation, lying on the harsh cold floor in safety from the suns rays in the domain of someone who had been following him or maybe even hunting him but life is too short to worry about the little things like that.

Mark slowly rose to hAs nightfall approached Mark began to stir and awaken. His eyes shot open as he felt his energy returning to his body. Lately each awakening from deep slumber had become more and more of a drain on him and he often felt like not bothering to rise at all. But still he was still young, relatively speaking, and things just kept getting more interesting.

He puzzled over his situation, lying on the harsh cold floor in safety from the suns rays in the domain of someone who had been following him or maybe even hunting him but life is too short to worry about the little things like that.

Mark slowly rose to his feet reaching for his shirt and sliding it on before turning around being startled by the silent approach of Reannag.

“So what’s up?”

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2003 6:19 pm Reply with quote
User avatarLasombraPosts: 25Joined: Sun May 11, 2003 2:04 pm
[i:9db40ec656]" Did you sleep well? Have you checked for any bite marks? I did warn you I tend to sleepwalk"[/i:9db40ec656]

Mark almost began to check until he saw her mouth beginning to form a thin smile.

[i:9db40ec656]" Believe me, I would know, as would you if you tried"[/i:9db40ec656]

Rea simply looked at him out of the corner of her eye as she walked to the window of the room.Her skin was even paler than usual and she knew she needed to feed, the beast inside her stirred hungrily, craving for blood, fresh warm kine blood.

[i:9db40ec656]" Are you hungry?"[/i:9db40ec656]

Offline Profile