<  USA  ~  When Ra falls and Set Rides the Evening Sky

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2004 10:22 am Reply with quote
User avatarMalkavianPosts: 0Location: San Francisco Bay AreaJoined: Thu Nov 20, 2003 9:52 am
Rolling with her, he is completly unaware of top or bottom. All he feels is the immense pleasure overriding everything.

The blood drains from her into him and before long he pulls away, still moving with her.

He pulls her up enough to meet his chest. In between his moaning he says to her, "Drink from me, I cannot drink any more."

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2004 10:30 am Reply with quote
User avatarSetitePosts: 90Location: san francisco, caJoined: Mon Apr 07, 2003 5:18 pm
She simply looks at him and smiles evilly.

"Isss that what you wish?", she asks.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2004 10:35 am Reply with quote
User avatarMalkavianPosts: 0Location: San Francisco Bay AreaJoined: Thu Nov 20, 2003 9:52 am
He moans out an enthusiastic "Yes..." Then presses her head to him for her to feed.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2004 10:38 am Reply with quote
User avatarSetitePosts: 90Location: san francisco, caJoined: Mon Apr 07, 2003 5:18 pm
She bends over and bites his chest slowly, making sure he can feel every centimeter of her fangs plunging into him. her body still trembles horrendously as she does so.

She drinks deeply and still hisses every now and then as she continues to feel this shared moment of passion and lust.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2004 10:51 am Reply with quote
He moans as her teeth tease him before fully plunging into his naked flesh.

With every swallowing of blood he seems to thrust even more enthusiastically. Closing his eyes momentarily, he cries out, "More! Yes! Drink more!"

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2004 6:16 pm Reply with quote
She feeds from him deeply. Her body trembles from the lust. She moans deeply and her hips buck to meet his as they continue.

She starts to feel him deeper faster and harder inside of her. She's feelings things in a way that she has never felt before. Sex had never been this good.
She continuew to hiss out a prayer to set as she feel him abover her. Her nails still digging deep into his back.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2004 9:06 am Reply with quote
The blood drains slowly from his body, now quivering beyond any control. The mirrored effects of the rising passion become greater and greater.

His nails dig into her back, her blood slowly flows out. He howls deeply and louder then ever as one more thrust brings him over the edge. His seed shoots into her with a greater force then ever before. He leans into her and his fangs slowly sink in.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2004 9:10 am Reply with quote
She lets him feed for a while after he's spent.

She then pulls away from him and walks into the bathroom.

"Care to join me for a shower....", she asks.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2004 10:44 am Reply with quote
He perks up and watches her walk off keeping an wnadering eye up and down her voluptuous body as she walks.

Hearing her offer he jumps to his feet, fully recouperated.

"A shower sounds quite nice..."

He begins to stroll along following herinto the bathroom.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2004 10:49 am Reply with quote
"Well, you certainly seem perky after such a rigourous bout?", she says in a mocking tone.

She smiles at him coquesttishly and heads into the bathroom.

"Besides, we can't go out there all covered in blood, now can we?", she asks, you can almost her the laugh in her voice.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2004 10:53 am Reply with quote
"I'm just a bit more resiliant then most. Not much can keep me down..."

He follows her the rest of the way in.

"I did think it could be fun to go streaking all covered in blood though...imagine the reactions..."

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2004 10:57 am Reply with quote
"I was thinking of clothed and still being covered in blood..." ,she starts with a chuckle, "And never say never... I take that as a challenge."

She turns on the water and lets the room slowly fill up with steam.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2004 11:06 am Reply with quote
A coy grin forms at the edge of his lips. "I didn't say never, I said not much. And you can take that as much of a challenge as you like..."

He gets right up next to her while the steam gets thicker and puts his arms around her waist.

"There is plenty of time for you to try to beat that challenge."

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2004 7:39 am Reply with quote
"Well, aren't we the one of ulitmate stamina?", Isis says in a song song tone, "So, what are you trying to tell me?"

She opens the glass door and places one leg inside the roomy shower. Steam billows from the opening.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2004 7:53 am Reply with quote
He steps into the shower and pulls her in with him. "You've yet to see the beginnings of the extent of my stamina."

He slowly moves his hand down her backside and eventually to her thigh. While his other hand moves slowly up her spine. Simultaniously both hands pull her close. He slowly runs his teeth along her skin barely even touching the surface.

He moves so slow that his teeth sinking in is almost undistinguishable at first. He begins to drink deeply from her vast stores of blood, greedily taking it in.

His hand starts to dig into her thigh, kneeding it like a cat. The hand on her back claws her in slow, presice strokes. A feignt moan can be heard from Doc.

Offline Profile