<  USA  ~  When Ra falls and Set Rides the Evening Sky

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2004 8:03 am Reply with quote
User avatarSetitePosts: 90Location: san francisco, caJoined: Mon Apr 07, 2003 5:18 pm
Isis walks backwards letting the warm water roll down her head. It caresses her pale silky skin and rubs against her supple breasts. She brings her hands up to push back her thick rave black hair.

A slight moan escpaes her lips as she feels the doctor bite into her. Red streaks down her beautiful body and dilutes in the pool below.

She places her hands on either side of his head as she runs her fingers through his hair. She twines his hair around them and pulls hard.

"Just can't get enough of me?", she asks with a seductive smile.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2004 8:31 am Reply with quote
User avatarMalkavianPosts: 0Location: San Francisco Bay AreaJoined: Thu Nov 20, 2003 9:52 am
He moves back in to close the wound. His tongue slowly licks along his markings before he moves his head back to where she pulled it.

"I don't see how anyone could." He grins playfully.

He begins to slide his hands up and down her back. He looks her deep in the eyes seductively.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2004 8:39 am Reply with quote
User avatarSetitePosts: 90Location: san francisco, caJoined: Mon Apr 07, 2003 5:18 pm
"Well, this town certainly did. But then agian, no one likes a tell tale, right?" , she says with an evil grin, "But I digress... It depends on what you can't get enough of..."

((ooc: her blood is addictive... just so you know))

She faces the wall and feels the water on the flawless skin of her face. She places her hands in front of her, bracing herself on the granite in front. Her body almost glows orange in the low light of the bathroom.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2004 8:47 am Reply with quote
User avatarMalkavianPosts: 0Location: San Francisco Bay AreaJoined: Thu Nov 20, 2003 9:52 am
"I want more then just blood, although it is quite exquisite vitae. I can't get enough of you, you are a stunning woman. But is the feeling mutual...?"

He watches the water trickle off her smooth curves. His gaze wanders her every inch. Her flawless perfection has him taken back, if he drew breath he would be left breathless at the sight of her.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2004 5:34 pm Reply with quote
She smiles slyly as she lets the water run down her back. She rests her head against the cool stone of the wall..

"Of course it is. I must say that I have never really met anyone quite like you.", she says as she stands up and turns around, letting the warmth of the water envelope her.

"But I must say... I do find this meeting to certainly be one of a kind as well...", she says with the sly smile still upon her lips.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2004 10:56 pm Reply with quote
He grins playfully, "You'll find most of what I do will leave a lasting impression..."

His arm wraps around her waist and slides down her slippery, wet body. He leans close to her ear and gently bites it.

"...I'm envisioning many more meetings to come."

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2004 1:34 am Reply with quote
"And to what do I owe myself such a fortuitous prophecy of the future?", she says with a slight grin.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2004 8:41 pm Reply with quote
"Sometimes, the reason isn't easy to sum up. Lets just say there's something in the air."

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2004 9:28 am Reply with quote
"Hmmm... I do seem to hear that quite often.", she says with a slight devilish grin, "Perhaps it's the incense."

"But what can I do for you right now? Massage? Perhaps some wine if you are so inclined?", she asks.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2004 8:36 pm Reply with quote
"Hmm...a massage sounds wonderful. Where shall we go? I see no massage table, of course there is always the bed..."

Offline Profile