<  USA  ~  When Ra falls and Set Rides the Evening Sky

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2003 9:06 am Reply with quote
User avatarSetitePosts: 90Location: san francisco, caJoined: Mon Apr 07, 2003 5:18 pm
She smiles and runs her finger softly over his nipples. Her serpentine eyes looking down upon his finely chiseled body.

"You think I broke him?", she asks with an evil grin breaking upon her face as she looks upon her latest ghoul.

He answers her, "I do not think so mistress. If you watch carefully his chest still rises and falls."

She hisses and turns towards the fresco of father Set. She places one hand upon the painting and another on her silky, pale hip. Her long hair falling from over her shoulders. She bows her head in silent prayer.

She turns and looks back at him. She giggles a little.

"Good. I'll let him sleep it off. Well, if I learned something in L.A. it was how to fuck them good.", she says with a seductive smile.

She glides towards him. Her bare feet lightly padding against the floor. She moves every bit like the snake she is. She wraps one arm around his waist. Her other hand reaches up and rests gently against his cheek.

"Now tell me, when is the last time I fucked you that good?", she says as she gently bites her lip.

His eyes are fixed on hers. He can't do anything but gaze at them.

"Perhaps I should give you that pleasure again.", she says in a seductive tone.

She grabs his hand and drags him out of hte room to another cermonial room.

She hits a secret switch and the granite door slides open to what looks like an elegant wedding chamber. She leads him to the gold gilded bed. He sits down gently upon it.

"So, tell me, what do you think of home?", she asks sitting down next to him.

She lets her hands wander over his naked chest.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2003 3:45 am Reply with quote
User avatarSetitePosts: 90Location: san francisco, caJoined: Mon Apr 07, 2003 5:18 pm
He takes a deep breath as he feels her nails over his skin. He closes his eyes and moans lightly.

"Now tell me dear, what is it that you long to be fulfilled? What is your deepest fantasy? Don't be afraid...", she says in a seductive tone, "Nothing here is taboo. Besides, we have a very simple arrangement here. I scratch your back, you scratch mine."

A sly smile crosses her lips.

"So, what is to you'd like?"

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2003 6:27 am Reply with quote
User avatarMalkavianPosts: 0Location: San Francisco Bay AreaJoined: Thu Nov 20, 2003 9:52 am
Doc Wilde enters the Eye of Ra with a smile. Standing in the doorway a moment he looks at the dance floor on the bottom level. "Hmmm....The doorman said the real action ain't on the first floor, where are the stairs...?" Moving through the crowds of people dancing their nights away he meanders his way to the back.

Strolling past the bar he finds a large staircase and gazes up it. "This looks like a good sign." He takes a slow walk up the strairs. The upper area comes into view as he nears the top. His smile grows brighter as he see the gentleman's club ahead of him. His pace is a little quicker and he makes his way to a booth. Within seconds of him sitting a waitress wearing very little stops by and asks his order. With a devilish grin Doc begins to chat with the young lady. Soon after several of the other women working there are at his table along with a few of the men. Everyone around him seems to be in awe of the wonderful things he has to say.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2003 1:24 am Reply with quote
"Excuse me mistress...", says a lovely, red haired ghoul in traditional female Egyptian dress, "But there's a man upstairs who is monopolizing a lot of the girls' time."

Isis' eyes shift from the lovely ghoul in front of her to the slightly dissheveled ghoul in the doorway. She rests her hand firmly upon his chest as she sighs deeply and looks at the ground.

"Why can't security take care of this?", she asks a little annoyed.

If there's one thing that she cannot stand it's interupted playtime.

"They don't think he's human.", she replies, "He seems to have a supernatural charisma to him."

"Great, again...", she sighs.

"You wait right here.", she says with a seducitve smile upon her face.

"This had better be important.", she says with a flash of her serpentine eyes.

She heads into her room.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2003 11:21 am Reply with quote
User avatarMalkavianPosts: 0Location: San Francisco Bay AreaJoined: Thu Nov 20, 2003 9:52 am
Doc continues to entertain several of the staff. One of the other patrons stands up and moves through the crowd and up to Doc.

Angrily he shouts. "Hey! Your taking up all the attention! Leave some for the rest of us!"

Doc starts whispering under his breath and the patron shudders and runs back through the crowd, down the stairs and out of the club.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2003 2:25 am Reply with quote
Isis stops the customer in the hallway. She physically grab him and awes him.

"Now, go downstairs and have a drink. I'll take care of this matter.", she says.

He simply nods and heads down the stairs calmly.

She walks up the stairs, an evil glare in her eye. She looks and sees the whole crew detained by one man.

She walks up quietly behind him.

"Don't you all have something you need to do?", she says in a commanding tone.

When he turns around to look at her, he sees this flowing raven tressed woman.

"And who do you think you are?", she asks with an angry tone.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2003 5:05 am Reply with quote
Doc pauses for a second and looks her up and down, a slight grin formes at the corners of his lips. "Why you must be Isis, your doorman's description doesn't do you half the justice you deserve. I appologise for the attention monoplizing but I was informed it would be a truely difficult task to meet you." He bows his head slightly, "Miss Isis, my name is Doc Wilde and I am very much pleased to make your acquaintence."

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2003 6:53 am Reply with quote
"See, there's a reason why I am so damn hard to meet. You disturbed me during a time that I like to keep... somewhat private... unless I invite you to be a part of that audience.", she says in disdain.

"But you need to let my staff go now. They have jobs they're getting paid to do. Unless you're willing to duely compensate me. Then the pleasures will be yours to have.", she says as she turns her back.

She waves her hand behind her back and says, "So, what is your choice?"

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2003 7:46 am Reply with quote
He stands up and move close to her, whispering in her ear, "Compensation is open ended, however as I said its not your staff with which I was wanting to meet. If you still need me to make up for their services then i'm sure an arrangement can be made"

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2003 7:54 am Reply with quote
"I'm sure that I can find... suitable... compensation.", she hisses into his ear.

"But how about we take this into a private office. Some place where we can carry out... negotiations.", she says with a seductive grin.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2003 8:03 am Reply with quote
His grin grows wider, "I don't doubt we can come to a very fitting solution. Lead on, your office awaits..."

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2003 9:53 am Reply with quote
She simply nods and begins to walk to a dark corner of the club.

She waits at the door and watches as he follows her.

She opens the door and steps inside. She holds the door open waiting for him to step inside. She offers him a comfortable leather chair and she sits behind her desk.

"So, I would like to know how you knew who I am?", she asks as she leans over resting her chin upon her hands.

Her cleavage is even more apparent as it overflows from her black vinyl corset.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2003 10:12 am Reply with quote
He follows her in and sits in the leather chair. His eye's seem to not focus on her face nor he cleavage. Resting somewhere in the middle of the two it is difficult to tell which he is really looking at. "I'm a little new to the area but managed to find myself some others of our kind and they all seemed to think this establishment was the best place in town for a good time. Of course hearing about it I had to ask about it's founder. That's where you were mentioned." He chuckles, "To be honest, before i heard it was run by a vampire I was half tempted to make the place my own. Of course I wouldn't think of taking it away from yourself. But I do like your place, a lot."

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2003 10:19 am Reply with quote
"Well, I'm glad that you decided to not take this place from me. You might find it to your folley. ", she says with an evil grin upon her face.

"Now tell me, why does a cainite like you actaully want a place like this?", she asks as she slowly get up from her chair and the deep slit in her skirt forms around her leg.

She slowly walk around the desk and hops upon the desk top. She crosses her leg, leaving it only clad in a black thigh high.

She rests her elbow on her leg, and her head upon her hand.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2003 10:25 am Reply with quote
Watching her as she moves around the desk his gaze shifts to her thighs and when her question registers in his brain he looks slowly around the office. "Ohh, i don't know. Who in their right mind wouldn't want a place like this. It's Ideal for a lot of things as i'm sure your well aware."

Offline Profile