<  USA  ~  Within the Deep (repost)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 10:49 pm Reply with quote
Pandemonia/ Silence:

Where the fuck am I? What happened?"

((Hehe.. i think we did well this time Brother... She's hidden even from herself this time Sister... Should we let her see Brother... Oh no Sister.. this is far too much fun... Let's take her somewhere else Brother... Oh she might be useful Sister... Oh yes Brother... we should take her home and talk to her Sister...))

Hermoine took a step forward, and found herself in a large candlelit room, with a large marble sarcophagus lying directly in the center. There was also another coffin, much smaller, made of a wood hermoine did not recognize. The feeling of power coming from the marble coffin however, was intense, almost unbearable. There must indeed be a very ancient kindred inside, she thought.

The walls were filled with murals, and though she could tell they were drawn, most likely in pencil, they looked as real as photographs. They seemed ancient, and were clearly images of the past. In one image, a pale man sat on a gilded throne, with three others standing beside him. There were people kneeling before him, with an aisle down the center of the crowd. There was another image to the left of it, of the same man shouting at another man, who was clutching his head as if it were about to explode. She assumed the pale man may be Cain and the other Malkav, but did not wish to jump to any unfounded conclusions. to the left of that image was one of a city burning, being ravaged. People killing people. There was an Image of cloudy skies, and rain. people drowning.

Hermoine felt like a toreador enraptured by a finger painting. "Shit... what is this place?"

She spun around as she heard a child's voice behind her.

"My great grandsire's sarchophagus is locked. Do you like my brother's drawings?"

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 10:49 pm Reply with quote
"Your grandsire? Why should I help you?", she asks as she approaches the child in front of her.
She continues to take in the room. She drops her mask and places one hand upon the drawings. She moves it away and rubs her fingers together. The protruding bone rubs against another bony finger.
"Why do you think i can help you?", she says as her paper dry tongue tries to work out the words.
She places one hand upon the marble sarcophagus.
"If only I had my sisters talent...", she mutters to herself.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 10:50 pm Reply with quote
Pandemonia/ Silence:

"Well.. we know you can help us"

The Child exposed her little fangs to the nosferatu in a most disturbing grin. Her brother's face remained expressionless, silent.

"You see... your kind is known for being well... sneaky. We need you to put that to use. also.. we may be able to do something for you..."

Pandemonia reaches into nowhere, and pulls out a small mirror, which she looks into and runs her fingers through her silky hair, straightening it.

"Even your sister could not open this box, young one. The power locked inside keeps it from being opened."

Hermonie looks down at the child. "young one?" she starts to say something and stops, realizing she has no idea just how old these children could be...

"Just what do you think you could do for me?" Hermonie asks the child, her voice like sandpaper.

"We can start by giving you this mirror." The little Girl smiles.

Hermonie's laughter fills the tomb. "You see me! What would I want with a mirror!"

Pandemonia turns the face of the mirror to the nosferatu, who instictively winces, looking away from it, expecting her horrid countenance.

"You really should look.... LOOK!"

"NO!"

The girl's face seemed to contort into something vile... not of this world.

"YOU WILL LOOK!! LOOK!!"

The nosferatu looked into the mirror and saw...

The image in the mirror was one she recognized as hers. But not one she had seen in a long time... Not since.. before the embrace.

The child's face had returned to normal. pretty, smiling sweetly. "If you dont like the mirror I can offer you something else... Don't you want my mirror?"

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 10:51 pm Reply with quote
"No, I don't. See, I have grown used to my current visage. I embrace it. There's no greater way of getting information if you are never noticed. And that's perfect for me. Looking back, well, that's a waste of time.", she says turning her back on the mirror.
She walks toward the child.
"I think you fail to see what I have gained. Do I miss my childhood? No. Was it a fond memory? Yes. But I think you're going to have to delve deeper if you wish my assistance... Very deep, and even trying to achieve would be damn near impossible.", she says as she walks past the childe.
"Now, if you don't mind, I would like to go back.", she says.

Last edited by HermoniedArc on Sat Apr 26, 2003 2:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 10:51 pm Reply with quote
Pandemonia/ Silence:

((OFFER HER ANYTHING. YOU MUST FIND THE KEY. Yes Grandsire. Yes Grandsire.))

Pandemonia carelessly tossed the magic mirror aside and it shattered into a thousand pieces. Silence watched Hermonie silently, unblinking.

"Silly childe... You will learn when you have walked the earth as long as I have, NOTHING is impossible. My great grandsire merely wanted to offer an end to your curse in payment for your assistance in assuring his safety... believe me, he does have that power. I do want your help. If you do not wish something this great, perhaps we can strike some other bargain. I do have access to a great amount of resources, and a great wealth of information, both of which could be at your disposal."

Pandemonia paused for a moment.

"Or pehaps I shall delve more deeply. My grandsire's offer would effectively save you and any of your childer from the Nictuku. Do you know of them?"

As soon as Pandemonia mentioned the Nictuku, Silence rushed to the wall and began to draw. The image that took shape in perfect detail was one of pure horror. Noferatu being slaughtered by other Nosferatu.

"I am certain there is something you desire. Tell me what it is and I may return you to your haven. My goal is merely to stall Gehenna for as long as possible. I will NOT take NO for an answer."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 11:06 pm Reply with quote
"There is greater solace in not being noticed. For that you'll have to take my word on it. There is no greater power then a Nosferatu that can be overlooked by everyone.", she say, turning her back to the twins, "And the Nicktuku... Of course I've heard of them. I've heard of them from ym sire, and from the prince of a city that I until recently resided in."
"But I do not fear them either... There are things more important...", she starts and then thinks about the questions.
"Wait, how do you plan on being able to get rid of the Nicktuku's trace on me?"

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2003 1:25 am Reply with quote
User avatarMalkavianPosts: 21Location: Three paces behind you... one step ahead...Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2003 4:32 am
<Pandemonia/Silence>

Pandemonia let out a short laugh.
"Surely tou do not know my master very well. He had the power to taint the blood of your line... he has the power to untaint the blood of a single vampire. You would of course, not lose any of your stealthy abilities, worry not. In fact, you would blend in with your surroundings even better." Pandemonia grinned for effect. "As for the trace of the Nictuku, it will vanish when your blood changes. If you want to remain... Hideous... that can also be aranged, and we can still change your blood so the Nictuku will be unable to find you. This, my master agrees, is a very small price to pay for your aid in returning my master's key to its proper hands."

Hermonie's face still wore an impatient look.

"But, my ugly friend, I can see that you are weary of my voice. So, agree to help us, and we will return you to your haven. Or, refuse to help us and you will awake in your haven, having forgotten this place ever existed... you may forget a few other things as well... but that is beyond my control."

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2003 2:56 pm Reply with quote
"My request is actually twofold. See you pick up on my bloodline and it's obvious pitfalls. But not why my facade is thus.", she says as she drops her mask.
She stands before the twins looking like a badly decomposed body. Hair has fallen out in large patches, skin has rotted away in certain areas and her body looks like a walking skeleton.
"There is a reason that I have been... blessed with this visage. And that is the other thing that I ask for. But can you guess what that is?", she says bony arms resting at her side.

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2003 7:46 pm Reply with quote
User avatarMalkavianPosts: 21Location: Three paces behind you... one step ahead...Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2003 4:32 am
<PANDEMONIA>
Pandemonia smiled sweetly.

"We don't have time for guessing games now, friend whelp. We just need to get the little key so we can leave this city in peace... But if you would just tell me what your twofold request is... we will see if it can be arranged."

Pandemonia pries into the nosferatu's mind, drawing out her desires, and taking control of her tongue...

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2003 1:44 am Reply with quote
"Well, I thought my deathly visage would be a dead give-away. I would like it so i could be with my sister once again. I mean, we make a great team. However, i have not had a decent conversation with her since 1945. That is one of my requests. The other one... well, let me think on it.", she says as she walks over to the other wall.
Her finger runs along it.
"I mean, you are offering me the world, and i do need to put thought into my moves.", she says turning around, "But if it is possible, I would appreciate it if i could give this all some serious thought..."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2003 11:42 pm Reply with quote
<PANDEMONIA>
"Think on it then... I'm sure you'll have ample time... just look into this mirror and speak the name 'PANDEMONIA' when you have the mind to contact me."

"Until then..."

The room swirled about the nosferatu and her surroundings changed again. The familliar scent and objects of her haven surrounded her, and in her hand was a small mirror, cracked down the middle.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2003 12:55 am Reply with quote
"Noel, where the fuck are you when all this weird stuff goes down?", she asks looking down at the mirror.
She shakes her head and looks at Snappy.
"What the fuck happened?", she hisses to the alligator.
Snappy appears to shake her head.