<  USA  ~  the party

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2003 12:45 am Reply with quote
User avatarLasombraPosts: 12Location: gigglesJoined: Mon Apr 21, 2003 3:56 am
hmmm... Holloween seemed like the perfect date for the party. Thought Adrianna as she licked the envolopes. It was a lot of licking and her tongue was getting all sticky. 8P

She checked the list of geusts... hmmm gabriel, batty, Of course reannag, echoe, of course some of the people prolly didn't live here anymore.

Drain... she looked at the envolope with his name on it. Of course drain she smiles, spritsing his invatation with perfume.

:::giggles:::

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2003 1:01 am Reply with quote
User avatarToreadorPosts: 155Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2003 2:02 am
[i:e939148918][b:e939148918]ooc:[/b:e939148918] Salut, I have read a lot of the threads on here ever since my first night I arrived, so I'm guessing this party subject is of some sort related to the one mentioned in the awake story, oh and it was such the eye candy if you like horror, I loved the whole thing! Gave me a good scare.

Well about time I get to my point right? lol. Im Chris's gf so I'm answering it for him seeing he is very busy and has very little time for mostly anything, even I have seen him rarely in this past week :cry: , I don't think he will be able to come on here and check this story but I'll be sure to give him the message for you, I don't know what he will do with it thought, but I'll deffinately tell him :D
[/i:e939148918]
[b:e939148918]~mj~[/b:e939148918]

Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don't know how to replenish its source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of withering, of tarnishing.
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2003 5:33 pm Reply with quote
User avatarMalkavianPosts: 0Location: In your mind...Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2003 10:15 pm
A single thought, from some unknown source, entered Adrianna's mind...
<Echoe is dying...>

"What?"

<Echoe is dying...>

Offline Profile