<  USA  ~  And Then Chaos Ensued

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2003 10:45 pm Reply with quote
User avatarMalkavianPosts: 0Location: San Francisco Bay AreaJoined: Thu Nov 20, 2003 9:52 am
[i:a126e483c5]<I prefer my current state of being as well, but everyone needs goals. Golconda is a somewhat difficult long term goal that may not even be possible. It's good that he's having a go at it>[/i:a126e483c5] Still in sign language

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2003 5:00 pm Reply with quote
User avatarGangrelPosts: 34Location: New YorkJoined: Thu Oct 02, 2003 5:00 pm
Jayde nodded, then signed/thought [i:5700ca2130]<So whats up? I can't seem to find the prince around here>[/i:5700ca2130]

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2003 1:37 am Reply with quote
"Soeur, pourquoi avez-vous affaire avec ces personnes ? Quel but est là dans lui?", she says sounding a little bit annoyed.

(("Sister, why are you dealing with these people? What purpose is there in it?"))

"En outre, je pense que vous et moi avez beaucoup d'attraper jusqu'à", she finishes.
(("Besides, I think that you and I have a lot of catching up to do."))

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2003 1:42 am Reply with quote
User avatarSamediPosts: 72Location: Is this really any of *your business*?Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2003 1:05 am
"Il y a des choses que vous devez apprendre la chère soeur. Je voudrais réellement rencontrer ceux de cette ville.", she says patiently.

(("There are things you need to learn dear sister. I would actually like to meet those of this city."))

"Now, I don't know how useful this is, but some of the things you speak about are... forbidden to us. Or at least one of them is. As far as the boss... I believe he's one of the ugly ones. Appologies to those that are present.", she states.
"But I must say that I am quite intrigued to meet this person as well."

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2003 11:25 am Reply with quote
User avatarMalkavianPosts: 0Location: San Francisco Bay AreaJoined: Thu Nov 20, 2003 9:52 am
Jon smiles, "I think we all have ourselves a common goal it seems. Perhaps we should venture out to look for the boss then?"

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2003 8:58 pm Reply with quote
Jayde nodded, [i:09c30a9aa2]<Safety in num....Darnit, Lunis was right.>[/i:09c30a9aa2] she thought, shaking her head.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2004 3:32 am Reply with quote
Hermonie deftly walks behind some crates and disappears.

She slowly approaches behind Noel. Snappy stops just beside the Samedi.

"Soeur, pourquoi ennuyez-vous parler à les? Nous avons de beaucoup d'affaires pour diriger.", she whispers quietly to her sister. unheard by the others.

She places her hand upon her sister's shoulder, still unseen.

(translation:"Sister, why do you bother speaking to them? We have much business to conduct.")

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2004 5:02 pm Reply with quote
Jayde sat on a crate and waited for the others, she had never been much of a leader type, Shenron and Lunis had always took charge, leaving her to follow or watch Vahn.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2004 6:26 pm Reply with quote
User avatarNosferatuPosts: 330Joined: Tue Aug 12, 2003 3:50 am
A loud clatter comes from the building accross the street.. followed by a series of curses in a drunken tone

"...ooh yea... mother fu#$er...."says Andrew while he kicking the box he previously tripped over.

Andrew Holds up his arm to the sliver of moonlight streaming thru the broken upper window, to see the needle still embedded in his arm.. With an agree growl he yanks it out and puts it into his dirty sock.

He stands up and forces his skinny malnutritioused frame to head twords the plywood covered enterance. The plywood had long since been pullled loose from its nails, making a dry building to take on a good high. Away from the whores, and thugs who populate the Dock at this time of night.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2004 8:00 pm Reply with quote
User avatarSamediPosts: 72Location: Is this really any of *your business*?Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2003 1:05 am
Noel nods to Hermonie's comment.

"Well, I guess we all have a similar conundrum on our hands now don't we...", shs says.

"Does anyone here know of a safe place?", she continues.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2004 5:41 am Reply with quote
User avatarNosferatuPosts: 330Joined: Tue Aug 12, 2003 3:50 am
Andrew put his weight on the plywood hanging befor the door, and pushed. with a stumble he fell out of the building and down the two steps leading from the sotne archway opening. Thorwing his arms up he lurched twords the metal trash bin container.

With A resounding CLANG he smashes head first into the container. Several large rats scurried away from the sound. With the exception of one...

A mishappened Rat with glittering eyes watches the stumbeling man and the gathered strangers in the street with passing intrest. Then Shuffles away to another dark corner seeming to blend into his surroundings.

"OOH Piss on the Dark Man for leaving this stupid thing here." curses the druggie while holding his head with his hand with blood begining to seep thru his fingers.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 29, 2004 10:49 pm Reply with quote
JAyde nodds and signs/thinks [i:d49d12b30d]<I have a hotel room down the block>[/i:d49d12b30d]

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2004 8:39 pm Reply with quote
"The room should do nicely. Lead on, our silent companion."

He motions for her to walk in the opposite direction as the water.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2004 10:08 pm Reply with quote
nodding, Jayde heads back to the hotel.