<  USA  ~  And Then Chaos Ensued

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2003 1:24 pm Reply with quote
User avatarSamediPosts: 72Location: Is this really any of *your business*?Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2003 1:05 am
"Elle est un Gangrel, nouveau en ville. Elle est curieuse quant à ce qui là est dans ce cou des bois... Pardonnez le calembour.", she turns to her sister,"Quant à l'autre voix... Si tout va bien il a les boules pour se montrer. Personnellement je pense qu'il a peur, par conséquent se cacher. Mais pour me châtier sur le protocole de Camarilla. C'est risible. Naturellement, il ne sait pas mon nom, maintenant il. Et même si il m'a rencontré, je doute qu'il soit jamais vu mon visage."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2003 3:35 pm Reply with quote
User avatarGangrelPosts: 34Location: New YorkJoined: Thu Oct 02, 2003 5:00 pm
Jayde nods and waits until the man that had appeared makes his purpose known.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2003 1:17 am Reply with quote
User avatarMalkavianPosts: 0Location: San Francisco Bay AreaJoined: Thu Nov 20, 2003 9:52 am
"I do believe I already have revaeled myself. Your french is fluid enough to make me wonder how long you spent there."

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2003 9:06 am Reply with quote
User avatarSamediPosts: 72Location: Is this really any of *your business*?Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2003 1:05 am
"Faites un pas alors hors des ombres. La promenade vers l'avant et soit counted.I pensent que vous êtes un chat pour ne pas venir en avant en premier lieu. Se cacher comme un chien.", she says in an angry tone, "Et vous avez raison, mon Français est parfait."

"Aber ich denke, daß Sie finden konnten, daß ich von den Überraschungen voll bin. Und obwohl Sie denken, haben Sie ihn dargestellt aus... ", she says with an evil smile on her face, "Non lo calcolerete mai fuori ora volontà voi. Non veda mai di che cosa allinearesiete occupandosi iete occupandosi fino a che non li morda nell'asino."

She slowly approaches the Gangrel, hands in front of her, looking non threatening.

((Telepathy to Jayde: Have you any idea what i am saying?))

"Carrinho antes de mim direito agora. Ou outro eu etiquetá-lo-ei um cobarde!"

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2003 9:57 am Reply with quote
User avatarMalkavianPosts: 0Location: San Francisco Bay AreaJoined: Thu Nov 20, 2003 9:52 am
"Alas, no hablo italiano, ni hablo alemán. Su portugués es decente sin embargo. No soy un gatito para disimularse en sombras, yo soy mero teniendo sentido de una situación antes de presentarse."

He steps away from the container, if you had looked in his direction you would have seen no shadows hiding him.

"Eu necessito fazer também a lhe o espaço livre que eu não mocking o, mas à situação. Pense dele de um perspective exterior. É um bocado comical." He switches to Japanese. "Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Jon Lucky and I didn't mean any offense." He bows slightly.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2003 1:42 am Reply with quote
Jayde shakes her head and signs, [i:aa6a2a9cc3]<"No, only english and sign language.">[/i:aa6a2a9cc3]

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2003 2:13 am Reply with quote
He signs to Jayde, [i:dff7392410]<Can you speak at all or are you perhaps mute?>[/i:dff7392410]

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2003 2:49 am Reply with quote
"よく、最終的に導入。そして私はNoel のd'Arc である。多分聞いた私をか。", she replies back.
((for those that can't read japanese-"Well, finally an introduction. And I am Noel d'Arc. Perhaps you have heard of me?"))

((telepathically: Ok, well, I can stick to english if you'd prefer. I'm trying to feel this guy out.))

((to lucky: yes, she's mute.))

"如此, 其它语言您知道什么? 或有我现在失去了您?", she says with a smile.
((for those that can't read chinese-"So, what other languages do you know? or have I lost you now?"))

"I guess being well traveled has it's advantages, wouldn't you say?", she says with a smirk.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2003 3:03 am Reply with quote
"Parhaps it would be best to stick with English for now. It's rude to continue on in a language unknown to our companion." He winks quickly to Noel. "I have briefly heard mention of your name but I do not recall what for, it wasn't something I lingered on. Perhaps you'd be so kind as to refresh me as to what your known for?"

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2003 3:57 pm Reply with quote
Jayde smiles as the conversation returns to english. [i:ef24f3ce2f]<I am Mute and only 'speak' english, though I do know a few gypsy words....mostly curse.>[/i:ef24f3ce2f] she signs, thinking towards the telepthic ones as well to clarify meaning.

Then after a moment she signs/thinks [i:ef24f3ce2f]<I don't think I caught the names either...of any of you. I'm Jayde>[/i:ef24f3ce2f]

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2003 5:44 pm Reply with quote
"Well, if you could catch it in the Japanese I am Noel.", she says to Jayde.

Turning her attention back to Jon she says, "And you would like to know what I do... I will say it so teh common folk can't understand."

She looks him dead in the eyes, "Je suis un garde du corps pour le Camarilla. Je suis sûr que vous ne voulez pas jouer le jeu de statut, ainsi je ne le fouetterai pas dehors l'en public. Cependant, mon dernier travail était pour le merle de robinet, justicar. D'ailleurs, vous avez su qu'il y avait un Samedi comme archon... mais je m'écarte."

((subtitle: "I am a bodyguard for the Camarilla. I'm sure you don't want to play the status game, so I won't whip it out in public. However, my last job was for Cock Robin, justicar. By the way, did you know that there was a Samedi as an archon... but I digress." ))

She turns her back to him, "By what means do you find yourself here?"

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2003 9:46 pm Reply with quote
"As well my name was mixed in while I was speaking Japanese. I'm Jon."

He turns to Noel. "I've never cared for status nor status games. However, it is interesting to that being as you are they have given you the position they have. It's actually kind of nice to know that they're are other [i:aea7eeea91]families[/i:aea7eeea91] being given more welcome positions. As for why i'm here...i'm here due to happenstance. I travel a lot and found this place through some twist of fate. Any reason you and your sister find yourselves here?" He looks to Jayde, "How about you? Just wandering through as well?"

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2003 3:32 am Reply with quote
[i:5ac7516cc5]<My brother was diaberlized in McAlester, and my other brother seeks something called Golconda so I am merely traveling.>[/i:5ac7516cc5] Jayde said, nodding to Jon and Noel as they introduced themselves respectively.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2003 5:29 am Reply with quote
Using sign language he replies: [i:8eda486e72]<Sorry to hear about your brother. Having one's soul consumed is a hideous crime. A fate worse then death. Your other brother has a good idea. In theory Golconda is an inner peace. It is redemption. But that's all theory, I dont know of anyone who has achieved it so far. Pehaps either Noel or her sister might have heard of someone reaching that state.>[/i:8eda486e72]

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2003 3:58 pm Reply with quote
[i:06fc5c419b]<Crono was stupid and pissed off the scourge... and Lunis is being a party pooper. I say you only live twice!>[/i:06fc5c419b] Jayde signs getting a little excitable.
[i:06fc5c419b]<So to heck with Golconda...... I'm kindred and proud of it!>[/i:06fc5c419b]