<  USA  ~  And Then Chaos Ensued

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2003 12:01 am Reply with quote
User avatarMalkavianPosts: 0Location: San Francisco Bay AreaJoined: Thu Nov 20, 2003 9:52 am
(ooc: Again in telepathy)

[i:f80b31d6e4]<Oh now that's cute, her little alligator wants to play. Problem is it's going the wrong way if it wants to find me.>[/i:f80b31d6e4]

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2003 1:34 am Reply with quote
User avatarSamediPosts: 72Location: Is this really any of *your business*?Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2003 1:05 am
(ooc: telepathy)

"Get the fuck out of my head, you cheap bastard!", she shouts in her head to the voice.

"And, believe me, you do not want to be on the recieving end of that fucking aligator."

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2003 2:49 am Reply with quote
User avatarMalkavianPosts: 0Location: San Francisco Bay AreaJoined: Thu Nov 20, 2003 9:52 am

[i:737b5d8069]<I'm not in your head. Do you forget that once you go telepathic, everyone else who has it up can hear you?>

<The Alligator has to find me first, and even if it does I need to bring up the possibility of a Masquerade breech. Giant alligators are not exactally NORMAL.>[/i:737b5d8069]

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2003 3:11 am Reply with quote
User avatarSamediPosts: 72Location: Is this really any of *your business*?Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2003 1:05 am

"A thitry foot aligator is NOT a breach of the masquerade. You do not need to tell me about Camarilla protocol. But this voice did originate form my head. Do not play the semantics game with me!" she thinks angrily.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2003 7:56 am Reply with quote
(ooc: telepathically)

[i:c3a0bc7104]<Oh come now, do you seriously believe your not going to attract unwanted attention by running amok with a giant alligator? Semantics aside, i merely tuned in to see what the Gangrel was thinking. Your telepathy was just something I ran into through happenstance. Perhaps if you curb your anger a bit it might help our conversation flow more smoothly...>[/i:c3a0bc7104]

(ooc: Using Dementation to calm you down)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2003 8:52 am Reply with quote
(ooc: throw a test with me over aim)

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2003 8:19 pm Reply with quote
User avatarGangrelPosts: 34Location: New YorkJoined: Thu Oct 02, 2003 5:00 pm
Jayde smiled at the alligator, and hoped that its master, who seemed to be busy with some unknown inner struggle.

[i:6432d8b847]<Sorry... Look if I'm not wanted here, I'll leave, no reason for your reptilian friend to get overly familiar with me...>[/i:6432d8b847]

Jayde shivered as the thought of how recently this alligator had been fed entered her mind. [i:6432d8b847]<Animalism doesn't help when the animal is controled by a kindred>[/i:6432d8b847]. Jayde thought to herself, hoping that the telepath allowed her SOME privacy.

OOC: sorry, moving out of dorm for thanksgiving took more time than I thought.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2003 1:15 am Reply with quote
"The aligator is not mine.", she says outloud.

From behind her a hiss is heard as Hermonie summons the aligator back to her.

((ooc: it's okies... rl happens :)))

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2003 2:23 am Reply with quote
Jayde slowly backs away, and for the third time in herf unlife....fears for her existance.
[i:56e77e7596]
<NOTHING is scarier than the unknown.>[/i:56e77e7596] the usually bon vivant gangrel thinks as she looks over the two visible kindred and the alligator.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2003 3:04 am Reply with quote
"You know, I really wouldn't worry about being here. Unless you attack, it'll be ok.", Noel says taking a step forward, "No one' here is going to hurt you."

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2003 3:10 am Reply with quote
"Soeur, trouvez-vous ce cours sage ? Elle a évidemment peur de cette situation qui s'enquérait de vif?", Hermonie asks.

She follows behind her sister closely.

"Ce qui continue?", she emplores.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2003 5:48 am Reply with quote
(ooc: now speaking out loud)

"A paranoid lot we are. Maintaining such wonderful creatures as our guardians and pets. You'd think eveyone is out to get us. Truth be told, most of them are. Don't forget the small percentage that aren't, the small group that doesn't mean you harm."

The voice is coming from a well dressed man leaning against a container unit 60 or so feet away.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2003 4:53 pm Reply with quote
Jayde calms some,[i:348fac6e7a] <at least these aren't as bad as the twins and jeremiah....>[/i:348fac6e7a]

Jayde straightens her coat and smiles, [i:348fac6e7a]<So, what is there to do around here?>[/i:348fac6e7a] she signs as she thinks

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2003 1:07 pm Reply with quote
"The twins? That must be an interloping thought. But i haven't the slightest fucking clue. I just found myself out here. I don't know of anything in this area.", she says, her french accent playing delightfully upon the words.

She looks around.

"This might be frightening, but it has nothing to do with you.", she says to teh frightened Gangrel.

"Why don't you show yourself you fucking coward. First, you break into my mind, then you make flippant comments. Show yourself!", she shouts.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2003 1:17 pm Reply with quote
"À qui la baise parlez-vous ? Qui a la baise avec vous ?", she asks as she gestures to Snappy to check it out.

"Je pense que vif mieux serait raillé pour fureter cet abruti dehors.", she says as she approaches her sister and the Gangrel.

"Mais et cet analogue, ce qui est lui que vous avez découvert d'elle."