<  USA  ~  And Then Chaos Ensued

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2003 9:52 am Reply with quote
User avatarSamediPosts: 72Location: Is this really any of *your business*?Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2003 1:05 am
"Why the hell am I even here?", she says kicking a bottle into a brick wall.
Only two hours in Cascadia and she looks around, totally chagrined by what she sees. She looks down the street contemptously.
"Why the hell did she call me here? I see nothing spectacular in this city... Actually, did she call me here? I don't exactly remember the phone ever ringing. I don't even remember the plane trip or anything. At least my last mark was killed.", she says as an evil grin crosses her face.
She walks down the street looking for the nearest storm drain. Still intent on figuring out how she got here.
She hops on her Harley Davidson, taking off towards the dock yards. Her hair blowing in the wind. Such freedom. It could only be better if she didn't have to maintainthe Masquerade, which she has sworn to do. She had sworn it to Cock Robin. If she didn't feel so honour bound, she would surely say fuck it all and let her reality show.
"There's nothing like a good zombie scare to straighten out the mortals. But that's Sabbat talk, now isn't it. As amusing to see people marvel in my 'costume', it would be a shame. And I must not ever let my self to sink down to the level of the Sabbat.", she thinks.
The wind roars on as she continues her ride down to the dock yards.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2003 5:11 pm Reply with quote
"Do you think it worked?", she hisses to Snappy.

"I think putting faith in the words of madmen is not a good idea. I think you should drop the mirror and just forget it.", Snappy hisses back.

Hermonie shakes her head. Perhaps you're right. plus i have to go and find my ghouls. They wouldn't be too thrilled if they had missed me.

She places the mirror in a pocket as she walks down the storm drain to it's opening at the docks.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2003 7:33 am Reply with quote
User avatarSamediPosts: 72Location: Is this really any of *your business*?Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2003 1:05 am
She stands on the docks, looking around taking in the sights and smells of the city.

"What a total waste,", she thinks as she walks a long the docks.

She sees a scuffling at a sewer grate towards the end of the dock.

"What the hell is that?", she thinks as she heads closer, vanishing from everyone's eyes.

She walks closer to the sewer to investigate.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2003 10:38 pm Reply with quote
Hermonie easily pulls herself on top of the storm drain. She equally easily hauls the verge aligator with her.

She turns a around.

"Mon dieu! You nearly scared the shit out of me.", she says looking staright at Noel.
She takes a step closer.
"Why and how did you get here?", she says suspicioulsy, in flawless French.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2003 4:58 pm Reply with quote
User avatarMalkavianPosts: 0Location: In your mind...Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2003 10:15 pm
((Do you think her sister got the message brother? Oh yes sister, yes. So nice it will be to see sisters reunited again brother. yes sister... I dont know how they manage separately brother...We have other matters to attend sister...yes. other matters...))

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2003 5:52 pm Reply with quote
"I have no idea. All I know is that I had a job for Cock Robin. ", she starts as she shakes her head, "But then the next thing I remember is winding up here."

She makes sure her sister is standing on the ground before she turns away.

"So, tell me my sister, what the fuck is going on?",

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2003 4:21 pm Reply with quote
User avatarGangrelPosts: 34Location: New YorkJoined: Thu Oct 02, 2003 5:00 pm
As she walked around Cascadia, Jayde came across two women at the docks. Judging that one was obviously a Nosferatu, Jayde figured they may be kindred, and so approached carefully.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2003 6:42 am Reply with quote
Noel's ears perk up and she quickly swivels around to see who is approaching from behind with her knife drawn. Her pale blue eyes size up the Gangrel.

"Who are you?", she hisses.

She looks at Hermonie then back at the wayward childe.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2003 7:21 pm Reply with quote
"Just a passerby" Jayde signed (American sign language..) then tilting her head to the side realized that the two probably didn't understand, so tried the less formal and more well known pantomime gestures "No harm, Me friend"

[i:1b768fe997]"Me and my big mouth."[/i:1b768fe997] Jayde thought, smiling at the irony of the thought.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2003 9:49 am Reply with quote
Noel just looks at her quizucally.

She looks back at Hermonie who just shrugs and bends over to pick up Snappy.

"Well, I guess I should have learned that.", she says in French.

She stares at the childe and looks into her mind

((I'm just using telepathy to see if you mean any harm and to see what clan you are. Feel free to reply however you see fit))

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2003 11:36 pm Reply with quote
[i:a59b27a67c]<No harm, just a gangrel. ummm, so whats up?....> [/i:a59b27a67c] Jayde started, then remembering Jeremiah and the twins. And how not every kindred wanted to be friendly.[/i]

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2003 12:28 am Reply with quote
"Well... I guess i should have guessed by your feralness.", Noel says with a shrug, "And as far as what's up... That is what i'm trying to figure out. So, how is it that you happened by her childe?"

((still using telepathy to read your answers))

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2003 7:50 pm Reply with quote
[i:fd072f6295]<Um, I was just walking about looking to have some fun before sunrise when I stumbled upon you..... I am not interupting anything am I?> [/i:fd072f6295]Jayde said, tensing to leave should these two obviously better skilled kindred took a disliking to her.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2003 10:56 pm Reply with quote
User avatarMalkavianPosts: 0Location: San Francisco Bay AreaJoined: Thu Nov 20, 2003 9:52 am
(Anyone with Telepathy active will hear this messege)

<[i:4510fb1b9f]Idle chatter between two kindred on a dock whilst a third sits by waiting...not suspicious at all[/i:4510fb1b9f].>

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2003 3:49 am Reply with quote
Hermonie cautiously eyes the Gangrel.

She hisses to her alligator and it begins to walk forward, looking as though it's investigating.