<  USA  ~  From the Bowels of L.A.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2003 4:50 pm Reply with quote
MalkavianPosts: 16Location: Yorkshire, EnglandJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 7:06 pm
A long guttural groan escaped Mark lips as passionate sensations surged through his body. His throbbing manhood entered deeper into Isis, uncontrollably being forced into her with the thrust of Horus’s gyrating hips, his cock penetrating deep inside Mark’s tight ass.

Mark’s mouth moved teasingly down Isis’s neck and along her collar bone which he nibbled sensually along towards her shoulder. He planted feather like kisses down her breast stopping above her left nipple. His tongue swirled around its outline, yet never touching it in a teasing dance of passion.

Isis body arched backwards thrusting her breast into Mark’s face as her swollen nipples begged for attention. His hands glided down her soft back holding her close as he sucked hard on her breasts.

Sexual groans escaped there mouths, Mark working his ass on the hard member deep in him as he thrust faster and harder into Isis.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2003 6:37 pm Reply with quote
User avatarSetitePosts: 7Location: bay area,caJoined: Mon Apr 07, 2003 5:19 pm
Horus bites her lips suductively drawing blood to drip from her mouth. he lets his hands wrap around from mark to isis's side pressing his hard cock deep into mark making him rock forward harder into Isis. horus presses Isis tigher to mark as he continues to work his hard cock deep inside mark hearing Isis moan with pleasure as mark is being rammed hard into her.

"Mark her lip is bleeding kiss it close" horus whispers into his ear letting his cock stay burried deep inside mark as he holds there watching mark start to kiss isis and lap the precous vitae as it drips from her lip. "yes, doesn't that taste sweet" horus hisses leting his cock continue to work deep inside mark's firm ass rocking mark's body with each trust going harder and faster into him making him bite down to hold to isis's lip.

He feel horus rock harder inside him as his cock starts to stick to his firm ass, he feel horus's tongue lash out just across his back to let the blood flow over mark's ass so he can contiue to work harder and faster inside of him. he also feels his tongue pass over both sides of his neck as it cuts slightly starting to caress over isis's breasts cutting just above her nipples letting the vitae rest upon his tongue before mark again laps for the persous vitae. Isis's body being's to melt with pleasure feeling mark deep inside her and his tongue lapping up the vitae that flows from her.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2003 2:37 am Reply with quote
User avatarSetitePosts: 90Location: san francisco, caJoined: Mon Apr 07, 2003 5:18 pm
She takes Mrak's head in her hands and kisses him passionately. She monas deeply as she feels Mark deep inside of her. She then lets Mark kiss her above her nipples. She feels his teeth as they sink in with just the slightest taste of her vitae.
She licks down Mark's neck and lets her serpentine tongue flicker at the base of his neck. She looks up at Horus and smiles coyly. She takes some of the blood from her breasts and places it in a single line on Mark's lips.
She feels Mark moving in and out of her at the same pace that Horus is going in and out of Mark.
She brings Mark's head up and says, "Well, is this all you could have ever imagined?"

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2003 6:12 am Reply with quote
Horus grabs marks head pulling his hair tight as he rams the full lenght of his cock deep inside him forcing him to moan in pleasure as the only responce to Isis. Feeling his own vitae work back deep inside him as it coats horus's cock working faster and harder inside him.

Horus Slows himself letting his fully body rub against as he lets the full lenght of his cock be squeezed between marks firm ass as it inches in and out of him. letting every inch slide slower and harder inside him. "Is this what you what Mark? " horus says letting just the tip of his hard pulsing cock rest just inside him, "cum in her before I cum deep inside you," horus Hisses, ramming his hard cock deep inside mark's firm ass, rocking his hips as he holds deep inside him letting his fangs jsut caress over marks neck."because That's what ssshe wantsss."

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2003 7:50 pm Reply with quote
Mark let out a long erotic Moan as he felt the hard cock penetrating deep within his ass. He moved one hand behind and cupped Horus’s balls in his hand, his mouth and tongue caressed up his neck and over his ear as he playfully squeezed them. Turning his attention to Isis he smiled seductively as he ran the fingers that were cupping Horus’s balls over her lips and watched as she slowly licked and sucked each finger clean before he moved his wet fingertips over her chin and down her neck

Watching her pleasure he shook his head slowly and chuckled softly as he worked his body harder and faster. Sexual groans and moans filled the room as the passionate orgy consumed the vampires.

Looking deep into Isis’s eyes with one final hard thrust he forced himself completely inside her as his throbbing cock released its essence into her and his body was flooded with wild sensations.

“Well, is this all you could have ever imagined?". Mark spoke seductively as moaned.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2003 8:09 pm Reply with quote
User avatarSetitePosts: 90Location: san francisco, caJoined: Mon Apr 07, 2003 5:18 pm
"Of course it was dear.", she says with a sly smile.
"But was this all that you wanted? All that you could ever imagine?", she asks as she wraps her arms around his neck and kisses him. she lets her fingernails trail lightly over the nape of his neck. they begin to scratch lightly on Mark's shoulders.
"Have you ever done anything so... intoxicating? So... lustful? Would you ever want this again?", she asks him with genuine curiousity in her voice.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2003 8:10 pm Reply with quote
Horus continue to girnd harder into mark, his arms wrapping arms mark's locking his hands behind mark letting his thrust rock him harder. "Do you want me to cum inside you mark?" horus hisses letting his tongue flicker next to his ear, pulling his shoulders back as his cock rams harder and faster inside him. "becasue it seems you've finished inside her and want to leave me unsadified." His thrust rock harder and faster making mark's body rock with his force of his member working like that of a car piston.

He looks to Isis as she watches mark's face controt with both pleasure and pain. She starts deeply into horus's eyes almost telling him to stop, if she didn't like watching this so much. Horus pressing himself deep inside mark and Hisses letting his tongue wrap around mark's neck cutting jsut before he speaks " Well mark?"

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2003 8:16 pm Reply with quote
"*Stop* now childe.", she says commandingly, looking deep into his eyes.
Her eyes shift to those of a snake.
She hisses loudly as she keeps her eyes set upon Horus.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2003 8:21 pm Reply with quote
Horus slowly releases his grip around mark's arms caressing them down to his sides and taking his hands up his back gently letting them caress over his wounds, he slowly slide the full lenght of his cock back out of mark, letting his body react as the pulsing hard cock is no longer deep inside him. horus walks around from behind mark and wraps his arms around isis's waist. he gently kisses her neck," I'm sorry my love. he whisper gently into her ear just befoe kssing it letting his fange caress over her ear lobe.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2003 8:31 pm Reply with quote
Her hand reaches around Horus' neck as he tries to kiss her.
"Mark is a guest. He does not need to be brutalized, understand?", she asks him.

She looks past Horus to Mark.
"Please excpet my apology on the behalf of my disobedient childe.", she says as she leaves Horus and walks over to Mark.
She places a hand around Mark's neck. "I'm sorry I couldn't protect you better. You know how neonates can be. Young, impetuous but I think he can be whipped into shape."
She kisses Mark passionately on the lips.
"If you need help, you know where to find me.", she whispers in Mark's ear.
She embraces Mark, holding him tight in her arms.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2003 8:34 pm Reply with quote
Horus simply turn and walks to the back.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2003 8:39 pm Reply with quote
"Don't worry love. Understand that I am the only one that has taken care of Mark... Who has really taken care of him. I think of him like a childe, like you. I do not want to see him hurt.", she says to Horus telepathically.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2003 8:45 pm Reply with quote
Mark let out a little chuckle as his hands slipped free from Horus’s grip and with inhuman grace Mark spun around grabbing hold of both his wrists, raising his arms above his head as he forcefully pushed his body up against Horus and began to kiss him passionately as he rocked his hips back and forth rubbing there cocks together.

Leaning his head back from the embrace Mark looked deeply into his eyes, smiling coyly at the man before him. His blood coursed through his body, making his skin warm to the touch as he worked his blood magic’s.

“Let yourself go, look into my soul and I will heighten your pleasure to a level you have never known.” Holding his arms in place with one hand Mark let his other gently glide down his chest and wrap around his manhood giving it several slow long strokes.

“Is that what you want Horus, to lose control? Let the passion consume you and control you. Yes I can feel the drive in you. Lust… pure lust. Give yourself over to me I can give you what you want.”

Marks hand began to move faster as his strokes became longer and more out of control as he watched the Setite moan in pleasure.

“Do you want to cum in my tight ass or in my warm mouth?”

Mark let go of Horus’s arms and his cock.

“Well do you? Do you wanna know what real passion is? Or maybe what you desire little slut is to find out what it means to be a sex slave?”

Turning to face Isis he smiled warmly as he scooped down to pick up his trousers which he slid on. Walking over to her he wrapped his arms around her waist and held her in a tight embrace.

“It was mortal lust, mortal passion and mortal ecstasy. Not to mention damn good fun”

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2003 8:45 pm Reply with quote
Horus trails off down the hall letting Isis take care of mark, letting his thoughts wander from understanding and compassion to his beast completely taking over his body as he rushes down the hall looking for his place of rest fighting with all his might to control the beast.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2003 8:51 pm Reply with quote
"Well, I'm glad we could oblige. Feel free to come by anytime. Remember, you always will have a place here.", she says giving Mark a deep kiss.
"I hope to see you when this place opens up."

She walks after Horus to give her errandt childe what he deserves.