<  USA  ~  In Search of the Forbidden

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2003 4:52 am Reply with quote
User avatarTzimiscePosts: 43Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2003 1:16 am
She steps outside, the gentle evening's breeze blowing through her hair.

She turns around and looks at the entrance to the club. She looks at the door waiting for the errant wizard to follow.

"Are you sure you're ready to make this sacrafice?", she asks keeping a keen eye upon him.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2003 7:57 am Reply with quote
User avatarTremerePosts: 4Location: San Francisco Bay AreaJoined: Thu Apr 10, 2003 5:04 am
Griq exits the club and walks beside her.

"You assume i'll be giving up a lot. Quite frankly I think she'll be quite interested to finish this as well. But, we'll see what happens when we get there."

He continues walking putting his hands in the pockets of his trenchcoat.

"By the way, how far is [i:b2e9983b64]there[/i:b2e9983b64] from here?"

-Terence, Phormio (161 B.C.)
Offline Profile YIM
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2003 8:06 am Reply with quote
"Remote enough. But close enough so i don't have to depend on the cattle.", she says as she starts to walk.

"So, why is it that you have nothing to loose?"

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2003 8:13 am Reply with quote
User avatarTremerePosts: 4Location: San Francisco Bay AreaJoined: Thu Apr 10, 2003 5:04 am
"I never said I have nothing to lose. I only said that i wont be giving as much as you'd think. They might ask a lot, but if we can't come to a mutual agreement I can wait for a better opportunity. I have all of the time in the world."

Offline Profile YIM
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2003 8:21 am Reply with quote
"Well, why don't we just wait until we get there. But I would love to hear you're little tale. Please, do tell."

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2003 8:30 am Reply with quote
His eyebrow raises, "There's not a tale I need to tell right now and i'm not much for telling them anyways."

With a relaxed and friendly tone he says, "Oh, and I know it's just maybe the normal way you talk to people, but cool down the condescending tone. It helps when holding a conversation with someone to be somewhat respectful of how you speak to them."

Offline Profile YIM
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2003 8:38 am Reply with quote
"Well, it's not everyday that I run into someone looking for me that is a part of the clan that I hold in utter contempt. It's nothing personal." she says as she keeps walking towards the warehouse district.
"But if you're not comfortable with telling me, I can always wait.", she says as an evil grin crosses her face.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2003 8:53 am Reply with quote
"I wont take your contempt for the rest of them against me, but are you willing to judge on an individual basis?"

He smiles and chuckles at her evil grin. "You already know the tale your looking for. Why is it you keep with that evil grinning? You need to come up with other ways to entertain yourself then sadism."

Offline Profile YIM
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2003 8:57 am Reply with quote
"You're still alive aren't you?", she asks as she turns around and looks at him.

"Besides, this is what i enjoy. the pain and agony and pleasure of molding living flesh, undead flesh. Making people more then they could ever imagine."

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2003 7:37 am Reply with quote
"Well then I guess you should keep on doing what makes you happy."

He thinks for a moment in silence. "Personally I think flesh is similar to the elements. Where as I deal with the wind, fire and the like you have something just as manipulatable to mold."

Offline Profile YIM
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2003 9:01 am Reply with quote
"Oh, but earth and flesh are so easy to manipulate...", she says as she stops cold.
She quietly, slowly chants in Romani. The earth begins to tremble under their feet. The earth begins to part at her feet.
A crack develops that jets forward about ten feet before she stops.
"So, I guess it's all a matter of perspective, isn't it?"

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2003 1:37 am Reply with quote
"True, true. Perspecive has a way of warping people's views. For instance the rest of the clans just dont understand the abilities of our respective clans. For the most part they seem to be a lot like the cattle, they fear what they dont understand. However for the most part their fears are somewhat justified."

Offline Profile YIM
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2003 7:22 am Reply with quote
"And mortals are different?", she asks.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2003 11:10 pm Reply with quote
"Quite. For the most part they no absolutley nothing of us, only believing us evil. At least with our own kind they somewhat understand what we are."

Offline Profile YIM
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2003 7:57 pm Reply with quote
"Oh, and how many Gothic night clubs have you walked by?They dress in velvets, and don fangs and think nothing but romantic thoughts about us. Oh, I think they know a bit more then you give them credit for. However, it is the Camarilla's pre-conception there is no such thing as the Jyhad. It is the Camarilla's thing that they try to cover-up knowledge of vampures. And yet, there are so many who believe we do exist.", she whispers.
A disdainful grin crosses her face.
"It is because of your "Masquerade" that these... ignorant cattle exist. They should fear us. They should not be under the dellusion that they are the highest lifeform, that something does prey on them. And one day, when those mean, bad elders wake up and decide to devour us all, that they will then know their greatest fears.", she finishes putting the point home with her eyes alone.

((griq, sorry for how long it took me to reply. you know where my persoinal life is at at this point... and until after bm, my heads going to be a wee bit loopy.))