<  USA  ~  In Search of the Forbidden

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2003 6:38 am Reply with quote
User avatarTremerePosts: 4Location: San Francisco Bay AreaJoined: Thu Apr 10, 2003 5:04 am
Griq chuckles, "[i:b549581f48]My[/i:b549581f48] Masquerade? You act as if I created the damned thing. I'm not even a part of the same group that created it. It's something worth maintaining when in the approprite cities, but other times it's not all too nesessary."

He pulls out a cigarette then cups his hand around it producing a small flame. "Your too damn scared of elders. one day they might wake up and kill everybody, but that doesn't mean we can't live for the moment. Besides, if they show up anytime soon I doubt we'll be able to handle them. We might put up a descent fight but its a frivoless effort."

-Terence, Phormio (161 B.C.)
Offline Profile YIM
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2003 7:06 am Reply with quote
User avatarTzimiscePosts: 43Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2003 1:16 am
"Well, I am speaking in generalities. But yeah, at some point you were also a part of the self-same group. I can count myself lucky.", she says, smile disappearing from her face.
"However, I made my decision. I will live by it. And the mortals. They have no idea how much they have to fear. They can parade around as sheep, thinking they are the pinnacle of evolution. But one day, they will realize that they are not.", she finishes.
She turns around and begins walking again.
"Why shouldn't I fear elders? There is much to be said for taking power from those more powerful...", she starts.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2003 6:33 am Reply with quote
User avatarTremerePosts: 4Location: San Francisco Bay AreaJoined: Thu Apr 10, 2003 5:04 am
"I just don't see much sense in worring about the inevitable demise. I figure on fighting when I can, but at some point i'll have to give up the ghost. Why worry?"

Offline Profile YIM
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2003 6:36 am Reply with quote
She flashes him an evil smile.
"Who says I'm worrying? And from what I gather... This city is a diablorists wet dream. So many high generation vampires, so little time. But I do digress. Do you really want to follow me to the point of no return?", she asks, same evil smile on her face.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2003 6:47 am Reply with quote
"I passed that point a long time ago. 'Tis time this ended. Thinking back on it though, I don't care so much about the two black hand goons. They were just there, they don't matter. Leena is the only one I want to [i:e317900550]talk[/i:e317900550] to."

Offline Profile YIM
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2003 6:49 am Reply with quote
"Leena?", she asks.
"Why do you obsess over this so much?", she asks looking at him discrimenatingly

((ooc: using aura perception, let me know if you want throw a test.))

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2003 7:00 am Reply with quote
"She broke trust. She desrves to pay for her lack of honor. I gave my word I would end this, that I would pay her back for her dishonorable actions."

((OOC: Relenting. She sees he is being honest.))

Last edited by griqkincaid on Sat Sep 27, 2003 7:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile YIM
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2003 7:02 am Reply with quote
"How dishonourable?, she asks, walking closer to him once again.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2003 7:05 am Reply with quote
"You know how you have pack and the Cam have coterie's? Well she turned her back on her coterie and led us into an ambush. That's not very honorable. It doesn't matter which group your from, that's breaking trust."

((OOC: Still not lying)))

Offline Profile YIM
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2003 7:11 am Reply with quote
"Well, it's hard for us to turn our backs on our packs. They're the ones making sure that the knife's not going too deep." ,she says flippantly.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2003 7:14 am Reply with quote
"She had an easy time turning her back on us. But that should get settled tonight. Finally. Then I can move on."

Offline Profile YIM
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2003 7:17 am Reply with quote
"Frankly, I don't see the problem with destroying a coterie.",she says with a flipping gesture of her hand.
"Personally, the less Cam around the better. And that shit just doesn't fly in the Sabbat. But that's what people get for being Camarilla lackeys.", a tone of codenscension is heard in her voice.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2003 7:41 am Reply with quote
"I don't really give a shit what sect we were in. It bothers me that she turned her back on us. Hell, the least she could have done was offer to cut us in on it."

Offline Profile YIM
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2003 7:46 am Reply with quote
Her smile turns ghoulish, "Well, at least we are of one mind on such a silly orginization.", she says as she continues to walk.
"So, how powerful is this... Toreador?", she asks, continuing to walk.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2003 7:49 am Reply with quote
"Last time I saw her she was nothing I couldn't take down normally. Without the element of surprise and if she doesn't have backup she won't stand much of a chance. But...it is possible she could have surpassed me. Doubtful though."

Offline Profile YIM