<  USA  ~  In Search of the Forbidden

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2003 10:10 am Reply with quote
User avatarTremerePosts: 4Location: San Francisco Bay AreaJoined: Thu Apr 10, 2003 5:04 am
He smiles, "Corpses are a good blocker, I suppose. Yet, I have other methods that work just as well and don't require any external nonsense such as corpses. Although your method combined with mine could be quite an impressive wall."

He pauses for a second. "Now the major thing you'll need to realize here is that although i'm sure you'd like me to join your sabbat, which I don't doubt you'll try to get me to do, i'm devoutly against changing sect. In fact both Cam and Sabbat have tried to get me to come into their fold. I still remain where I am and I will remain here until the final death."

-Terence, Phormio (161 B.C.)
Offline Profile YIM
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2003 8:42 am Reply with quote
User avatarTzimiscePosts: 43Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2003 1:16 am
"Did i ever say i was trying to recruit you for the Sabbat? As lovely as it would be to have another Tremere under our belts... I don't know if it would be worth the effort. Personally, I owuld like to see all of you fucking wizards destroyed. But what we want, and what we get are two different things entirely.", she sasy as she walks closer to Griq.

She places one hand on her hip.

"But it's been sooooo terrible long since I've played with a vampire's flesh.", she says as she places her index finger to her mouth.

She gently bites on one taloned finger.

"But I think you would need to be willing...", she starts with an evil smile.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2003 8:55 am Reply with quote
User avatarTremerePosts: 4Location: San Francisco Bay AreaJoined: Thu Apr 10, 2003 5:04 am
Hiding his laughter Griq smiles, "Oh you never said it, but past experience has taught me that seems to be a common goal among your kind. 'Recuiting' Tremere. Although your clan in perticular has that longing to kill all of mine. And of course mine to kill yours. It's the way things have been and probably will be. As for you messing with my flesh, well i'll ave to decline. I prefer to remain the way I am. There's plenty of Sabbat you can craft. Use one of them. I'm sure you could find one dumb enough to volunteer."

Offline Profile YIM
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2003 12:59 pm Reply with quote
"I have... I always crave new subjects. There's only so much you can do with Sabbat.", she says with a faux pout, "But I have every right to hate the Tremere. The fact that I am helping you seems almost laughable. However, sometimes... I think it's best to put aside grievances, though I do not think it is at all petty. However, I dislike the idea of killing my sect. And do not think that by having me help you do this, that there is not going to be some payment exacted. I am loosing a soldier from the Sword of Caine. That is not something I take lightly. This is the place where I have felt at home since it's inception, and I am vehement about keeping it around."

"Trust me, young Tremere, you will owe me.", she says coldly.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2003 1:22 am Reply with quote
"My payment for your sevices will be a mutual descion all based on just how much you help. Believe me though it wont ever be enough to let you use your crafting on me. Are we almost there? Or am I to expect a long trek across the barren wastlands to get to them?"

Offline Profile YIM
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2003 9:17 am Reply with quote
"You will get there when you get there. You are impatient and hasty. Perhaps that is why she has evaded you for so long. Besides, you might find that it is wiser to obey your elders...", she says with an ironic laugh, "But you can never really tell who your elder is can you?"

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2003 9:29 am Reply with quote
"Due to you being around before the treaty of thorns I can easily guess at how old you are. Yet you have clue at my age. Eloquent speaking isn't a trait inherent in all elders, don't presume to gues you are or are not my elder. And i'm impatient because I don't exactally mingling with someone who wants to kill me." He smiles sardonically.

Offline Profile YIM
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2003 1:30 am Reply with quote
"You have no idea whelp.", she says with a tone of bitterness.

"However, this isn't about how old I am or am not. You are making me closer to a traitor to something I love. That does hold a very high price. The fact that I act to help a wizard, holds a very high price. Remember this kindness and don't forget that bigger favours will be asked of you.", she tells him coldly.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2003 11:36 am Reply with quote
"I don't forget nor do I give bigger favors then are earned. If you don't want to help then i'll find another more capable and willing then yourself."

Offline Profile YIM
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2004 3:38 am Reply with quote
"Trust me, my price will be just.", she says in a lifeless tone.

She walks forward a little, And turns around.

"You going to follow?", she asks.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2004 8:45 pm Reply with quote
"I will follow you for the time being. If i must depart promptly then so be it. That will only be so if you lead me into the trap your no doubt leading me into."

Offline Profile YIM
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2004 9:35 am Reply with quote
"I'm glad you view my kind so highly. Do you seriously think that we have no honour?", she asks defensively.

"Then why bother even asking another of this sect? It seems rather pointless if you're not going to make this a blind leap of faith to even be asking me to take you in.", she says a bit flipantly, "So, are you going to trust me or no?"