<  USA  ~  awake

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2003 3:25 am Reply with quote
User avatarCappadocianPosts: 167Joined: Fri Apr 11, 2003 12:48 am
(( Kiss shoes? Be aware that I bite godamnit lol. Well I just came back from my long and very enjoyable weekend so, I'm gonna post up something up on there soon. But I'm just mentioning that I have my idea done on the appologizing thing, been working and brainstorming for it lol, so IM just reserving my spot to post it :). It's gonna be pretty enjoyable for everyone except for my character lol.

But anyway, gonna post on here soon enough! ))

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2003 5:35 am Reply with quote
(( Wow, I really need to hurry up and post on my part. Sorry for the delay, had been going thru a hellish last few days lol. Anyway, just wanted to say I'm still working on my next post, it's bound to come alive soon enough :) ))

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2003 8:01 am Reply with quote
Get your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2003 6:16 am
It was with a rage beyond possible limits, that the Ex - Prince annahilated the shadows, those casted by the Lasombra earlier on. Those shadows were far from being creatures or demons of Midian's Kingdom, or as some mortals would call him, Satan, Lucifer, so on and so forth.

Between the four different realms that consist existence itself ... Hell, mortalis ( the mortal world ), the heavens, and last but not least, oblivion ; where all the ignorant souls, spirits, those unwanted by both the Kingdom of Heaven and Hell lies. Those shadows casted earlier, were coming from this realm, oblivion. Quick had been the disposal of those annoying, pathetic wrecthes of nothingness. However they still had gotten the job done, way less powerful than the ones of Hell, but still. Coming from this Lasombra it had been a surprising attack that even Valek himself didnt expected suffering.

The sound of a glass shattering cought the attention of Valek, it had been coming from the room he and his sire was earlier. Rushing his way back into the very room where they were both in earlier, at his unpleasant surprise his sire Angelica, was there no more, only a piece of her clothing was still hanging upon the frame of the broken window, held by a pointy glass holding the tissu.

She had managed to escape, how was the question he asked himself, seeing she was this weak earlier from this lack of the precious fluid we all live from, blood. The anger he felt in him at the moment was of a burning hatred, but the only thing he wasnt aware about, is that something way worst was on it's way.

A terrifying scream unlike no other could be heard in the distance, and it's distance was shriking by the second. Frowning, he approached the broken window, fixing in the distance with his eyes the thing emitting this scream, a winged female beast, much alike himself and Angelica was approaching with a suicidal speed, each flapping sound of its wings was dangerously announcing an imminant collision.

It was with a scream of his own that the Ex - Prince menaced this being, warning it to not get any closer. Not moving from it's spot, the Ex - Prince's eyes fixed this female winged demon flying, circling the area as if daring him to challenge her. Before he had the time to even wonder who it was, she had already broken the cement wall of this haven, flying throught it .... inserting her claws into Valek's rib cage as she passed by him .... she kept her grip thight with one hand, and kept hammering the Ex - Prince with violent blows with the other, all of it performed while passing through skyscrapper's window's high in the air, the scenery offered to the mortals unlucky enough to witness this view of horror.

After some time Valek had managed to escape the deadly claws of this she-winged demon. However the battle wasnt any close to be won, they both battled in the air for what seemed countless minutes, all until she managed to deliver a blow that wounded one of Valek's wings. Falling down faster than a bullet fired from a pistol, the Ex - Prince crashed hard into the street, passing litteraly through it, forming a hole in the ground to end up in the sewers.

Borrowing the same path with a speed beyond imagination, with two black guns in hand, she fired endlessly into the Dark One's body.

" Who the fuck are you " were the first words to escape the Ex- Prince lips. As for her, she was already down the same area, holding him thight on the ground.

With no words given, she approached her face to his, giving a lick from a cheek to the other.

" Nomad, wonderer, vagabond .... call me what you will, I care not. Know that you turned your back on your sire for the very last time " she spoke, her words engulfed with the same hatred than his.

" No more will I hide in your shadow, no more will I let you act freely as you did for over a thousand year, no more will I watch you turn your back on your sire. " her words were spoke as she clawed one of his wings, the expression of unbearable pain was upon the face of the Dark One.

" When you'll release your grip on me, I'll end your miserable existence .... " answered Valek, still held on the ground and surprised to see her overpowering strenght on him at the moment.

" You can't kill me, I'm already inside you. It is haunting your mind to know who I am doesnt it? Know that I am your dreams, making you real, I am your pain when you can't feel, and your eyes when you can't see, I am you .. " those words seemed like nothing else than non sense, but it did had a meaning, judging by the look on his face, he had a small idea of what it could be.

" Le feu de Kadaria " answered Valek, with a painful voice.

" Yes, I am a virus, an infection, call it as you wish, but know that I am yourself, your copy. When * Le feu de Kadaria * ( The fire of Kadaria ) painfuly happened, a female double got created.... but I'm sure you remember well, after all it is from this fire that Midian created you, and me. " she replied, still holding him down on the ground.

" You are the other one, Midian would have did himself a favor by erasing your pathetic existence .... Kareelynn. Where my father failed, I won't .... "

" You see me pleased son of Midian, rest assured that I will come back for you, and you better be prepared, I won't be as leniant than I am towards you right now ... "

Slowly retracking her claw, she flew out by the hole created earlier, watching her go, Valek frowned and screamed, obviously not liking the fact that he had so badly wounded. Getting up slowly, the same burning hatred in his eyes, thinking of what happened and thinking of what Adrianna was up to at the same time ....

until the day we die. I step into your life and take control
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2003 12:10 am Reply with quote
User avatarLasombraPosts: 12Location: gigglesJoined: Mon Apr 21, 2003 3:56 am
(ooooooh, that was kool :D )

will post soon.... And hiyas mandy, :D I think without shoes would be cool, :::giggles::: but then again Valek might like that. any way he gonna come up with something good for it so we just gonna watch and see.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2003 1:19 am Reply with quote
A trail of blood had been left behind the path traveled by the Queen of all Damned, Angelica. Considering that gravity of her wounds she had traveled a long distance. This road had for result to only diminish her remaining strenght. Being no more able to simply move a finger, she fell face first on the ground, in front of what seemed to be an abadoned asylum, or something similar to it, perhaps an hospital, but for all she cared, it mattered not, noticing two feet on the ground, inches from her face, she reached deep inside herself, reaching for the strenght that would allow her to raise her head, doing so she looked upon the face of Kareelynn.

" As all great sin is made from suffering, so are we. Evil by our own free will, incestuously created by the will to kill. We are instruments of torture, leaving no room for sympathy, we bring forth decay and armageddon..... Angelica .... you should have ended him when you had the chance. " Spoke Kareelynn, slowly kneeling down, placing Angelica's head on one of her knees, holding her in place.

" Kareelynn ... you shouldnt have interfered in this, now he his aware of your existence, something he had never been sure of. I had visions of what you did to him this night, you may have defeated him in this fight, and he knows it clearly, he wasnt aware of who he was facing, but know that he will come back ten times stronger next time, I know him well .... You were created by the same fire, you can't be killed, and he cannot be killed. " spoke painfuly Angelica.

" Only demon brothers/sisters by blood may kill another " replied Kareelynn. " I won't let one of my blood hurt you any longer ... I won't let my brother live any longer... " spoke once more Kareelynn

" Easily said, but hardly do-able. I know you know well who he his, as you are the very same thing. Remember that Valek is capable of anything to acheive his goals, even if it means turning his back on everyone .... " spoke Angelica.

" Drink the blood of the lost, my own .... you will regain strenght from it." Replied Kareelynn, slowly placing the head of Angelica upon her neck. She closed her eyes as she felt the fangs of Angelica weakly peircing her skin, in search of this blood. The greenish glow in Kareelynn's eyes slowly appeared in the eyes of Angelica as well. The blood of Kareelynn and Valek were as spoken in legends .... a liquid fire.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2003 12:46 am Reply with quote
:::Someplace downtown::::

"It's funny all the things you take for granted when your away for a year. Like, who would have thought that Visa would have canceled my card just cause I got buried in a field. " :roll: Adrianna took her card and shoved it back in her pocket book. All she wanted to do was go out for the evening, have some funn and maybe do some dancing. It was no good going back to the haven, least not until old Valek settled down and that could be a year.

"You must have overcharged that card, but if you have cash, or another card, I mean it's such a shame to put these back." said the sales lady behind the counter. She took the dresses one by one out of adrianna's bag and started placing them back on the hangers.

It just wasn't fair, it felt soooo good to be wareing sexy clothes again... She could chalk one more reason for hating unlife up to all these silly vampire rules. :P

She looked into the sales ladies eyes, and gave her a little smile. Of course then again being vampire did have it's advantages and any more she didn't have to think that hard to pull them off. "But I did pay..." she smirked.

The sales lady looked up and for a moment seemed ready to challenge adrianna's claim, but all at once her eyes went glassy and she stopped.

"oh my, what I'm I doing of course you did. how silly of me." She took the dresses back off hangers and began placing them back in the bag.

“Oh not that one, “ Said adrianna looking at the little black dress with the satin bow and a-line shape. “I’d like to change into that one if I may.” She gave a gleeful smile almost revealing her teeth.

“Yes of course,” The sales lady handed Adrianna the dress.

Moments later, Adrianna was standing in front of the empty mirror. It didn’t matter she told herself... so what if I can’t see my reflection... It feels good to be wearing new things. She slipped on her new heels and walked out of the dressing room.

Outside the cool night air made her skin tingle with its soft caress. It would be a night of dancing and remembering what it was like to have a good time. And with any luck she might just see someone she knows.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2003 1:22 am Reply with quote
User avatarVentruePosts: 1553Location: Virginia, USAJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 5:05 pm
((hey! awesome! i was getting nervous, looking at the last post dates on this thread. nice to see it back and kicking again :)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2003 5:38 am Reply with quote
(( hehe yeah man, gald to see a new post up, which by the way is a good one ad, gonna add on it tomorrow during the day :) ))

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2003 11:36 pm Reply with quote
(( jiya's gabby... soory it took so long I was on vacation, I had to take mikey to meet his grandma.
anyways I will be adding more soon k.

and thanks everyone this has been a fun post. now back to the story)):::

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2003 11:46 pm Reply with quote
The music thumped and made every part of her being feel as if it were vibrating as she walked to the bar. It felt good to be out again she thought taking in all the sweet scents that drove the beast with in wild with the inticipation and blood lust.

"Diet coke please."

"Yes ma'am." said the bar tender.

It wasn't a vampire bar, but it would do she thought. and with any luck, might be entertaining...

(More to follow) :arrow: :arrow: :D

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2003 3:20 am Reply with quote
The music hammered with an extreme violence the ears of the kine and possible kindred present in this club, each of them trashing, moshing and dancing thru a mist that could literaly have been confused for vapors of blood floating in mid-air, due to the red lights flickering amongst every living bodies in its area, the very mist appeared to be this redish liquid, the very escence that kindred lives from.

Throughout this crowded area, sat a being that couldnt be called a kindred ... nor could it be named a human and neither a moonbeast. In this corner engulfed with shadows sat a women in the mid twenties, between 22 to 24 years old was the age she was reflecting, long black hair, a long black leather trench coat, few chains and quite a few piercing amongst her whole body. There sat a demon, the other " one " .... Kareelynn.

The night she had just passed had revealed to be quite long, a violent meeting with her brother Valek, and rescueing the Dark one's sire from a certain death. She sat there motionless amongst the movemented crowd, her eyes reflecting the very same demence and hatred than the ones of Valek himself .... she had been sitting there for quite some time now, knowing well that Valek had never spent a night in his unlife without killing something, she patiently awaited to see him again, hoping to put an end to his macabre and sombre ways, that could very soon affect the whole existence.

Amongst all those humans, she had noticed one that differed greatly, aura-wise. One of such pale skin was dancing amongst this crowd of human beings. Kareelynn could somehow sense that this young looking lady had been in contact with Valek, himself, friend or ennemy of the ex-Prince she knew not, so she kept her very eyes, glowing of a greenish hatred on this women .... after a short while Adrianna had notice and felt being watch as she finally saw the very eyes glaring upon her, a sick smile appeared on the face of Kareelynn as Adrianna had looked upon her. The more Adrianna kept her eyes on her, the more she felt the crowd around slowing down, as if time was graduately stoping.

Smiling back, Adrianna kept dancing amongst the crowd until Kareelynn took her eyes off of her, as the demon returned her glare upon where Adrianna was, she was no longer there, as if she vanished into the air. Frowing as she had lost sight of her, and knowing that Valek wouldnt come at this area for tonight obviously, she growled ...

" This macabre look ... oh what meaning does it have ... " spoke Adrianna as she layed her hands slowly upon the shoulders of Kareelynn from behind.

" Perhaps, depends on what you're looking for ... " answered Kareelynn as Adrianna slowly made her way in front of her to take a seat ... feeling this one obviously meant no harm. Kareelynn's eyes was what cought the attention of Adrianna, they looked identical to the ones of Valek, minus the color ...

" Tell me ... why is it you come to me in this enviromnent that offers so many more choices .... ? " asked Kareelynn.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2003 11:34 pm Reply with quote
"Hmmm... well... If you don't like my company." Adrianna shrugs, looking around the club until she spots a lonly guy sitting at the bar. "suit yourself, That guy's kinda cute, bet he wouldn't mind some company."

She couldn't help giggling as she walked over to the bar. Of course that person was an immortal she told herself. But how the devil did she find me. Valek must have put her up to it. very well If i'm that interesting to follow I better put on a good show.

She opened up her compact and pertended to be checking her makeup. It's Valek's sister she thought. Of course that was the only thing that made any sense. But why would he send his sister to spy on me?

She turned to the man sitting next to her and could tell he was fighting the urge to check her out.

"Excuse me MR. I have a party to go to and no ride get there, would you like to party with me?" She smiled evilly... :twisted:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2003 2:54 am Reply with quote
[i:1c002c1b32][b:1c002c1b32]"Excuse me MR. I have a party to go to and no ride get there, would you like to party with me?", Adrianna patiently awaited an answer as she gave him an evil smile. [/b:1c002c1b32][/i:1c002c1b32]

" Uuuhhhh ... me ? " the guy shyly mumbled... probably surprised to be approached by a creature of such dark beauty. Kareelynn, still sitting at the very same table than earlier was watching and listening this conversation with amusement, somewhat liking the manner this Lasombra was playing with her upcoming victims.

" Yes you ... would you rather me ask someone else little guy ? " replied Adrianna, shortening the distance between her body and the one of the kine. Slowly placing herself on the knees of this male human, she gave a quick glare at Kareelynn, wishing to see her reaction... At her tremendous surprise, she saw Kareelynn smiling back at her, as if she was liking the view.

With a slow pace, Kareelynn stood up and went towards Adrianna and the kine, passing by, one of Kareelynn's hands slowy ran along the body of Adrianna, her fingers ending up under Adrianna's chin as she kept continuing towards the exit, as if wanting to share whatever she was up to ...

The kine obviously enjoying what he was seeing, he couldnt help but to say " .. so .... I see you have already a friend whom joined yer party babe, when we're leavin' ? "

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2003 10:37 am Reply with quote
User avatarBrujahPosts: 10Location: New OrleansJoined: Sat Oct 11, 2003 8:53 am
(( Ther may be more reading then you would know :D Excellent writing you 2. And Valek has to come back him and DAmien wre just beginning to be friends when Damien left hehe

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2003 6:52 am Reply with quote
::::soory everyone I was disconnected. and couldn't continue this post. I will be posting again soon k. :D

oh and happy b-day SOC