<  USA  ~  Sangiunian Crush

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2003 4:14 pm Reply with quote
User avatarCappadocianPosts: 167Joined: Fri Apr 11, 2003 12:48 am
(( Oh yeah!

Yet another joins the army of Darkness, METAL!! hehe. Cool post man, gonna try adding on it when I see an opportunity :) ))

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2003 8:33 pm Reply with quote
User avatarToreadorPosts: 155Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2003 2:02 am
[i:ca895bfafc]This last week had been high on negative emotions, so much had happened, that I didn't knew where or when I could breathe again, I could hardly believe that something this *gauche* was actually happening to me, oh how depressing.

I do need a break from my usual *style de vie*. With those haunting thoughts forcing themselves in my head, I remembered seeing wallpapers of a musical band or orchestra hung upon countless walls of the most passing and busier streets of this magnificent metropolis. Music had always been a fascinating subject for me, and I could hardly resist to not be there at least one time, even if it was not really of my usual taste to go in those places, I had the urge to go and see this performers with my very own eyes, as if something was pulling me by the hand to go there. That is a feeling I usualy get when I am around fellow Toreadors.

For the occasion, instead of dressing myself with redish clothes that I normaly wear, I decided to go with black after much thinking, not that it was of major change, as it was simply the same outfit, with a few minor adjustments, and of course, the color was black. What would Christopher think of me if he could see me right now, him whom always wanted me to wear this kind of tissu color, and I normaly didn't ended up dressing myself as so. I laughed a little seeing myself put on these clothes that Christopher wanted me so much to see me in, and never ended up wearing them, and now I wear them for absolutely no reasons, nearly anyway.

Once everything was set, or should I say once I was set, it always took me forever to prepare myself, I had always been obssessed with details... in a way it is what made me look so different from the other of my clan, and again, it was probably tiresome for those whom were always waiting for me. But I just can't help it, I like everything being perfect.

As we were on the road, I glanced upon the different kind of peoples that were going to these type of shows, nearly all of them wearing black clothes, some probably weighted a hundred pounds more than they should, with so much metal on them, they could most likely walk in the bottom of the ocean with no problems (( :P @ Chris )).

I was of course being stared at, the car used to go there was the usual limousine I was travelling around in with. I judged good to be droped a few blocks away from there, just in case, we never know what could happen. As I stood outside the limousine, tapping twice on the window, making sign to the driver to depart, I closed the door slowly, wondering why I even thought of coming here, all of a sudden I started to regret it, but a part of me wanted me to go see it, so I paced my way until I reached the entrance.... passing by many kine, dressed in ways I could hardly explain.

Passing rather well through them, aside from my piercing green eyes that always had brought attention on me in a split second, I managed to get to my point easily. It was with a long and unpatient sigh that I noticed the endless line of people waiting to get in, some were already moving their head to the music whom could be heard even outside, many of them were faking playing an instrument, it was clear that this band had already many fans. Funny and charming at the same time to see the reaction of those humans.

*Oh oui, je me sentais déjà plus a l'aise*, I already felt much better seeing this, the change of ambiance was doing me good, the doorman made me sign to enter as I passed in front of him, mind you I didnt said no, I was never really patient, so he did me a favor without probably even knowing.

Once in this place, I froze, looking at the orchestra playing their music, you could tell they were really into it, it appeared in their movements and the way they were looking at the crowd. One of the singer cought my attention, his eyes were telling and radiating something that the kine normaly doesnt have.

Well let's not be paranoid either, it could just be me, after all I had been through a lot this week. So I stood against one of the walls, admiring with awe what was offered.[/i:ca895bfafc]

Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don't know how to replenish its source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of withering, of tarnishing.
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2003 10:25 pm Reply with quote
(( Hey! what do you have against my accessories baby!? lol.

Notice if that happens again it's the last time you will be using my pc mj :P lol ))

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2003 1:25 am Reply with quote
[i:d4fbcdad9f]Quelle nuit,

Oh, I would say this has been a good experience, the ambiance and the kine inhabiting it for the night differed greatly, differs from the luxury, kine and Kindred that I'm used to. As I expected this night did me good, at least it took my mind off of the problems I had.

The music they played seemed to have an history behind it, personally that's how I felt when I heard it, as I so often think, it might once more just be me, but none the less, it was captivating, leaves you want to know more.

I stood in the middle of the exit, looking at the musicians, packing their amps with a tad un-needed bruteness I'd say. The rest of the kine, the crowd, were passing left and right from me, I was surely in the way, but I could not help it.

When the wave of fans finaly ended, I discretely paced, so to reach metal fence separating the group, from the crowd... laying my hands delicately on the cold steel, I kept my glare unto the singer of earlier, his movements and ... just everything seemed different, a great part of me smelled he was Kindred, but I just couldnt blindly ask for it, that would have been of such stupidity.

" Captivating noises you played tonight " I said, surely using the word noises was not the best approach, but for me this type of music was noises, but however, I would be lying if I said I did not find any pleasure in it.

" I would like to know where you unearthed those lyrics, they have a special touch ... " The eyes of this imposing singer were fixed upon mine as I lat out my question..[/i:d4fbcdad9f]

Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don't know how to replenish its source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of withering, of tarnishing.
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2003 3:16 am Reply with quote
(( Reality always was shit, was shit before, it's shit now, and it WILL be shit in the future, if not even worst, so in all honesty, I would so fucking be exactly like Valek, so it would become legal to kill every mother fucking jackasses that I want to.

People would either work my way, or they would be in my way ... ahh well, dreams ... dreams ... reality is a contorted bitch lol. So yeah, I think I answered it hehe lol. and you man? what would you do in particular being a vamp?

Hey hey! I got something, think about it, you can fuck for ETERNITY ! :shock: ooooooooh man, fucking love that aspect lol ))

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2003 7:37 pm Reply with quote
ooc: Oh Jesus :roll: , you both cannot be serious about that! :lol: .

That is certainly a good question to ask, their hist and all of those scriptures about vampires are captivating but, I would rather stay who and what I am. *Mais* if I had to pick a clan, that would probably be Toreador, they are the one closest emotionaly to humans.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2003 8:17 pm Reply with quote
User avatarTremerePosts: 845Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2003 2:47 pm
I *AM* a rogue Tremere. Everyone knows it.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2003 10:07 pm Reply with quote
User avatarOld Clan TzimiscePosts: 704Location: Seattle, Washington, USAJoined: Thu Jul 10, 2003 3:29 am
And I am truly Old Clan Tzimisce to the core! :D No other clan could be as anal retentive as I!! ::evil snicker::

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2003 10:14 pm Reply with quote
User avatarGangrelPosts: 1117Location: The riverbank.Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 7:20 pm
((Let's keep the OOC replies to a minimum and let Joe continue his tale :) Keep going Joey!

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2003 10:40 pm Reply with quote
(( I agree!

Keep it going dude! :) ))