<  USA  ~  Sangiunian Crush

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2003 11:15 pm Reply with quote
User avatarToreadorPosts: 155Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2003 2:02 am
[i:1f7e4fa586]Lust for blood,

Oh I swear, I knew there was something beyond those scriptures... this was simply a question of time before my presomptions were given truth, or meeting denial. That one wanted it or not, this group had a unique gimic. Words revealed to be lacking, I knew not what to say to uncover the truth without endangering the masquerade, or placing into doubts a possible gimic ... After all, why rush it? everything comes in due time, to those who wait.

" C'etait vraiment d'une excellence rare ", oh good God... I could never get used speaking english. His eyes turned into questioning ones, I couldnt blame him, it had happened so frequently to me ever since my arrival in Cascadia, speaking french that is... My unlife was spent in France, so was my mortal life, that I miss so much might I add. Being a kindred surely haves it's advantages, eternity does sounds good at first, until you realise you will spend it alone, or in sorrow.

" You see me sorry for my french, it is an habit that probably won't die anytime soon. " even while really attempting to get rid of my accent, my voice just had it all the time, one could know easily that I wasnt originaly from here, *oh mon dieu, quelle malchance*.

His eyes, I swear theres something in them, they shown easily into darkness, much alike mine. Bon dieu it became intimidating to have his eyes peircing mine like this, mind you at the same time I didn't hated the feeling.

" The show, it was pretty self explanatory, as you gracefuly mentioned earlier. Your words seems to be engulfed with past experiences .... and at the risk of seeming deplaced, they play with emotions... a delightful event it was I assure you. "

The beautiful smile that shown on his face, was self explanatory, for a moment he stood there talking with the rest of the group and myself... he reached for his pocket, pulling out a ticket to his next representation.
" If you liked the show, come back again at our next one, it's taking place soon ". It was with a warm smile that I accepted... thoughful of him might I add.

The conversation ended pretty much this way, they continued packing their musical baggages into the van, as I silently began walking away, oh I could have called Francois for him to send back the limousine, but I felt like having a night walk. I would be lying to say the place seemed safe, but again, theres a very slim chance that I meet something worst than a vampire, such as myself.[/i:1f7e4fa586]

Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don't know how to replenish its source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of withering, of tarnishing.
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2003 6:44 am Reply with quote
User avatarToreadorPosts: 155Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2003 2:02 am
[i:aa761568c7]It had been a long way back, took much longer than I expected, and thats not even mentioning I got lost a few times on my way back home... surely I should have definately paid more attention on my way there earlier, that'll teach me.

This night had tired me greatly, but I still found the strenght and energy to admire the immense garden of my residence as I arrived. Walking peacefuly through it, admiring the hand crafted stone statues, those whom were surrounding the main fountain, and that's not even mentioning the countless trees that are gracefuly adding such a nice touch to the place, oh this place always brings a smile upon my face... always.

As I delicately layed down on the bench, near the fountain, I gazed at the residence, yes it could even be seen throught this forest of trees, the residence in itself was really imposing, and the luxury of it would make any Prince's palace look ridiculous, sometimes living in such luxury made me feel uncomfortable in precense of other Kindred, knowing my residence easily surpass one of a Prince, really make's certain situation more difficult than they should be. * Mais bon, c'est la vie *

The sound of the fountain's water cought my attention suddenly, making my gaze drift slowly from the residence to it. Smiling at this perfect view, I pulled out the ticket from my pocket, looking at it for a few seconds, well, I looked at it to know where the next event would take place.

I'm still wondering why he gave it to me, well, the obvious would say it is for me to assist to their next event, I laughed a little, theres just sometimes I ask myself so much strange questions for nothing, when I obviously know the answer. However there is one question I would love to placed an answer on, was he a kindred, I really had that impression but, their gimic for their group was screaming the same, ugh ... I'll just stop thinking for the time being, I really need to learn how to relax once in a while.[/i:aa761568c7]

Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don't know how to replenish its source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of withering, of tarnishing.
Offline Profile