<  USA  ~  News

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2003 5:04 am Reply with quote
User avatarNosferatuPosts: 330Joined: Tue Aug 12, 2003 3:50 am
..Scurring down the dark pipe a lone rat ran. Its whiskers feeling out each crack and suptle change in the old drainage conduit.
It at one time lead a swarm of ferice rodents thoughout the city in a network spreading from one end of the city to the other. Now alone it ran. still doing its calling of watching and reporting to the best of its ablity.
The Rat was larger and smarter than its mortal cousins.. It had no concept of the passage of Time or of its own Bond to the Master. It only new that it wnated to please the master... The master who had sat motionless for months on end. allowing only the Rat to slink up and nibble at His Arm when the hunger struck.

The information was collected and never acted upon. The rat discribed actions of the ones he was instruted to watch, But the master only sat.. Growing thinner and Thinner.

(( ok what is all going on in Cascadia..))

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2003 10:59 am Reply with quote
An amphibian growl sounds through the sewers as she walks with her aligator. She walks with out her accostumed mask, loking like a walking corpse more then anything ever resembling a living human.

"Snappy, you know what? This is worse then the last city i was in. I wish I was never way layed there.", she hisses.
"You know that you had no choice. She needed you there.", Snappy hisses back.
"Perhaps... It still was a horrid idea.", she hisses to her aligator.
"In time you'll see a sense to the randomness....", she hisses back.
"Pearls of wisdom... pearls of wisdom...", is the only thing Hermonie hisses back.

They continue to walks a long the sewers.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2003 3:43 am Reply with quote
User avatarNosferatuPosts: 330Joined: Tue Aug 12, 2003 3:50 am
The undead pile of Rags slowly turned its hand over as the rat nosed it, slowly bringing it up to caress the rat.. Thru its own means the Rat passed on its information to the master.
again nothing to report.
Black and frightneing is not back (Valek).
PV is not back (Gabe).

Drain looked down at the faithfulll ghoul, and with a quick jerk picked it up and brouhgt it to his mouth. His fangs sinking easily into the scared flesh of the Rat. The Nosferatu stood up Dropping the dead body at his feet. In a haze Drain ran off into the tunnels .. his sences reaching out for the hint of blood or movement.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2003 9:09 am Reply with quote
She comes across the corpse and nudges it with her foot. She reaches down and puts it in a secret pocket she created in her skin.

"Well, at least the finds are getting so much better.", she hisses.

"You know, you have got to get a better hobby. Dead bodies start smelling bad after a while.", Snappy says.

"Hey, I have grown accustomed to the smell. It smells better then most sewers... You have never smelled sewers until you have been through the sewers in Europe. I wouldn't really complain about the decomposing bodies.", she continues as she follows the trail of bodies.