<  USA  ~  Prologue

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2003 6:20 pm Reply with quote
User avatarBrujahPosts: 16Location: Sheffield, South Yorkshire, UKJoined: Fri Aug 08, 2003 12:39 am
The street was soaking wet from the rain, it hadn’t stopped raining for near 5 days now and the gutters were starting to show it. Everywhere you looked small rivers of water ran by the sidewalks, the small debris of trash getting caught in its small currents and floating down to the grates where it would block up the system. A man flicked away a cigarette butt and it landed in the water where it proceeded to float down the grate to contribute to the congestion. The smallest influence can affect the outcome of something so big. The man shook his jacket to rid it of the raindrops that were collecting and bent down beside a newsstand. He slipped in his quarter and took about 5 copies. The headlines mentioned something about the President beginning his tour of the East coast to promote his party’s ideals and education program. The citizens loved to hear about Education, even more so if it’s in some sort of program. The man turned the corner to head down Beacon Street and towards home. The streets at this time of night were quite now, even more so with the rain. The man slowed as he came to a rather impressive looking apartment block and turned another corner down the side alley where there was a big steel door. He pulled out a key and slid into the lock, slowly turning the key. There was a clank as the old steel lock opened. The door was quite easy to open despite its size. Inside there was a steel spiral staircase that led down into a basement. The basement had been the super-intendants but the apt block no longer needed one since it was now part of a much larger chain and was handled privately. Around the main room were bookshelves filled with ancient volumes of text and of course, the yellow pages. The furniture was old but not worn and dated back to around the middle of last centaury, the 1960’s or 70’s. Hung up on one wall was a large ornate sword that was much older than the 1960’s. It was quite plain but was brilliant silver in the right light that also revealed an ancient Latin inscription along the blade, the handle was wrapped in brown leather and the pummel was hollow. The man took off his jacket and hung it on a steel hook by the area that was set-aside as the kitchen. He put the newspapers on the kitchen table and switched on the cooker to boil the water already in the kettle. He pulled out a map of the east coast from a drawer and opened it out on the table. On it were red marks and he looked through the story of the Presidents campaign tour and marked several more new marks on the map. When he had done the kettle had boiled and he made a cup of coffee. He sat down and picked up the phone. A voice on the other end picked up and answered.

“Yes, who is it”?

“Its me, everything is ready and in place. Do we have the word”?

“Why yes, yes you do…. oh and Valley”?

“Yes”?

“Proceed with extreme caution, understood”

“Understood master”

(please no IC replies)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2003 8:05 pm Reply with quote
The car raced out of the city limits and showed no sign of stopping. Valleys thought went back to a few nights ago . The whole damn thing had been a set up, everything about it had a funny oder about it but now it all made sense. His option was to flee Boston, he did not want to be around when it all went up in flames. Something was on its way. His head turned around sharply, looking behind to see if he was followed but there was no sign of followers. His gaze was led down to the figure of a young women on the back seat. He should have left her behind, left her to that thing but not even he was that demented.

His brain searched for somewhere to head to, just for a few days, just to get his head straight and try to piece together what had happend. New Orleans ? no, to high strung, Chicago ? not really somewhere he could lay low. He had been driving for about 6 hours now when he suddenly saw the sign for the turn off. he laughed to himself "you gotta be kidding me" he shrugged and tunred the car onto the turnoff for Cascadia. "well dorothy theres no place like home" he smiled and flipped on the radio. Break on through by the Doors blsted outn of the caddys speakers as the car headed closer to cascadia.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2003 3:07 am Reply with quote
The young women slowly came out of unconciosness, she couldnt move, her arms and legs were tied tightly to a chair. Her eyes scanned the room, it was a reception area of some run down hotel, dust had settled everywhere and there were dust sheets over all of the furniture. There was no light except for a small candle light which burned brightly by a desk in the corner of the room. The smell was musty, clerly something had crawled in here and died and that was ontop of the smell of burnt charcoal. There must have been a fire somewhere in the building recently.

"your awake" a voice said from a distant corner of the room

"i thought you were never going to wake up"

the voice was rough and course, but it hadnt always been like that. Once it had been deep yet smooth, almost calming in an unatural way. Now it was worn and ....yes it was also tired.

"who...are you" spoke the women, her voice bouncing from the vast space that surrounded her.

"well that would be telling now, and besides i think you already know who i am"

theres no way in fooling this guy thought the women

"ok, your Christian Liam Valley" she coughed violently and then spat out some blood on the dark marble floor.

"go on" said Valley "i know that you know more than that girl"

"born in Galway Ireland in the late 1700's"

"again, thats true"

"you were embraced at the age of 24 by Angelina, last name un known"

Valley laughed lightly to himself "yes she did like secrets, even from me"

"together you traveld europe learning the ways of a typical gentlemn in those days."

Valley nodded slowly at her as he took out a cigerette and lit it from the distant candle. He took a draw and worked back towards the women.

"But she was taken by a Tzmisce by the name of Byss, we have no other infomation on her other than that she placed a curse on you'

Valley smiled and nodded at the women

"In the records it shows that after your trip back home you chnged, became more violent and went on a rampage through europe, how you wernt taken out i dont know"

Valley spoke lightly "i was extremly clever little girl tho i think your not understanding one little simple fact"

The women coughed up more blood and found it hard to get her words out

"whassttss....thattt"

Valley slowly leant in towards the women and spoke to her face to face

"none of that happend"

The womens face looked confused

"yes thats correct, none of that happend. see theres this part of my life that i remeber as being chaotic, full of bloody violnce and wanten destruction but its all fake, non existent, not real"

"how is that, i didnt think that was possible"

"theres alot in this world that you or i will understand but i assure you none of what you spoke is real. here is what happend"

The women looked up at Valley as he pulled a chair opposite hers.

"Its true that Byss cursed me but not back in ireland, and not back in the 1800's. No i was cursed by her to think that i had done that, it even went as far as to provide witnesses, which is an easy thing to do for a Tzmisce as powerful as Byss"

"so...what if none of that happend, your still like the rest of those fuckers, still a bloodsucker'

"Thats true but theres more to it than you know"

"ok i will explain, now its been a long time since i needed someone, believe me the last women i knew vanished into shadows, literally. And the one before that went away with my best friend, or he was back then but that doesnt matter anymore."

"So you want me to be your lover, willing sex slave, well fuck you, you sick fuck"

"NO! thats not why i need you. Jesus why do woemn alwasy figure your only after to get in thier pants?"

Valley shuffled in his seat

"no i need you for other reasons, i need someone to help me stay alive, to be my eyes and ears while i'm here. Now the city looks worse than ever and dont know what happend here so i will need to find out"

"so i'll be working for you then"

Valley smiled at the young women

"you could call it that"

((ooc: ok well if anyone wants to take part feel free, i know i havent been around much at all but thats all work related so sorry for vanishing yet again, i hate doing it but i dont get much choice. hope you guys dont mind me crashing back in again. also look forward to meeting everyone that i dont know. so if you want to help Valley piece together want happend in Boston feel free to step in and start posting))

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2003 12:38 am Reply with quote
Eliza awoke in a room, it had no windows and no doors that she could see. The floor was a cream coloured marble and reflected the ceiling which was orderned with some sort of cieling painting that spanned the whole room. There were men and women and beasts, it looked like some were what she could only describe as Vampires feeding of humans. in the centre of the painting was a naked man with long black hair and a full black beard, at first she thought of this man as Christ but something in the mans eyes changed her mind. The eyes seemed to follow her wherever she walked in the room and they were full of anger and at the same time sadness. a voice spoke from the shadows.

[i:715ac3e822]the man is Cain, and it was he that created the first of us.

[/i:715ac3e822]The womens gaze followed the cieling and down onto the figure that emerged from the shadows. It was Christian but he was dressed in an old victorian outfit complete with dark purple coat and top hat and a smooth black cain with a ravens skull at the top as the handle.

Eliza spoke softly so as not to make the room echoe

[i:715ac3e822] what do you mean by created the first of us, i'm confused, where am i

Valley looked deep into the womens eyes

[i]Cain was the first of our kind, the first Kindred.

Whats a Kindred

[/i:715ac3e822]Valley walked slowly towards her

[i:715ac3e822]Vampire, i am Kindred, i am a Vampire and you my dear are also one

[/i:715ac3e822]Eliza stepped back quickly, trying to bring some distance between herself and Christian

[i:715ac3e822]Shut the fuck up, your just some sick freak arnt you. What is this some sort of drug you gave me while you rape me then dump my body in the sewers.

[/i:715ac3e822]Her voice was filled with anger but at the same time understanding as Valleys blood mixed with her own. Her eyes falted in there anger as realisation sunk in

[i:715ac3e822]Well if you dont believe me would i be able to do this

[/i:715ac3e822]Valley suddenly appeared behind Eliza and she jumped at the sudden apperance of him

[i:715ac3e822]Now please hurry along and wake up, there is much you must learn. Understand i mean you no harm but everything will be revealed to you in due time

[/i:715ac3e822]Eliza didnt move, not out of fear but out of understanding. He did save her from Boston and she didnt have anything to go back to Boston for. Could immortality really be that bad? she thought.

She suddenly felt a jerk and she awoke on a large four poster bed in what looked like a hotel room. Valley was sat next to her on the edge of the bed.

[i:715ac3e822]I am about to show you a world you thought never existed, welcome to the Night my childe.[/i:715ac3e822]

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2003 4:36 pm Reply with quote
Get your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Sat Nov 15, 2003 4:01 pm
Valley had left her alone to change for this evening. She was still wearing her combat suit tht she had worn for Boston. She held it up to her naked body in the mirror. She liked how it had worn and rip, maybe she would keep it as a remindr of what it was that got her in this state. not that she would need one, soon enough whatever was in Boston is going to be looking to move on. She dropped the suit to the floor and saw the damage on her body straight away. Some of it was fading though, the deep purple bruises were turning into a pinky, fleshy colour. Eliza cracked her neck, the pain shot through her body and she nearly fell over. A nice shower would do her the world of good.

The bathroom steamed up almost staright away. The water was burning hot but she didnt realise the pain. She ran her fingers through her hair and encounted a mess of knotty hair. "this is going to take hours to sort out" she said quitley. The water droplets hit her body and ran down her naked curves, hugging her form as they ran down towards the shower floor.

An hour later she was still in the shower, the hot healing nature of the water seemed to be making her movements easier and her visable wounds had nearly all but vanished. She turned the tap off and the water soon cut out. She had her hands pressed against the wall with her head hung low, her long brown hair covering her face. She coughed violently and spat out some blood onto the shower floor. As she did she felt for the first time her fangs, they were very pointey and razor sharp and she almost cut her toungue on them. She held her head there for awhile before decieding to get changed.

"i wonder if this life could be so bad, i mean its not like Valleys a bad looking guy. Shave that beard off and he could be quite handsome"

a small, wicked smile crept onto her face

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2003 6:39 pm Reply with quote
User avatarBrujahPosts: 16Location: Sheffield, South Yorkshire, UKJoined: Fri Aug 08, 2003 12:39 am
"you know" spoke Eliza, "you would look ten times better with that beard shaved off"

Eliza was stood in the doorway of Valleys room and was watching him intently as he washed his face.

"i like it" said Valley, his voice removed of all emotion. He didnt even look around to Eliza.

Eliza realising Valley was paying her no attention slumped in the doorway and went and sat in one of the chairs in his room. Around her were quite alot of books though nothing one would call a libray. The books dated back centuarys and they gave off a musty smell.

"What do you want" asked Valley his gaze still on his reflection of his eyes.

"i thought you said we were going out"

"its to risky, no telling whos out there tonight"

"come on, i've almost been killed, brought to a city i dont know, turned into a vsmpire for reasons that are beyond me and now my "sire" whatever the hell that means wont take me out to see the city and bring me into his way of life"

Valley turned around, wearing only some black trousers, his chest bare and drying his face with a towl.

"you done?"

Eliza shot him a look that would have floored goliath.

"Fuck you" she said and then stormed out of his room before slamming the door to her own.

10 minutes later Valley barged into Elizas room and grabbed her by the arm. He dragged her down the stairs and into the parking lot where he shuved her into the black convertable 67 plymoth.

"sit" he snapped at her

He floored the plymoth out of the lot and up onto the midnight drenched streets of cascadia.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2003 6:40 pm Reply with quote
((got my old account working so will be using this one from now on))

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2003 11:05 pm Reply with quote
User avatarToreadorPosts: 155Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2003 2:02 am
[i:432c1f7a09]The weather this night differed grievously from the coventional rainstorm that has been foreshadowing Cascadia's preceding's nights, making the night much more enjoyable.

" Miss De L'Hiver, we are scheduled to clock in precisely in twenty minutes " Said Francois, his soothing voice remained so delightful even when passing throught the Limousine's speaker.

Oh enfin, I cannot tell you how much relieved I feel to finally going back home, it was about time. The night was still young, but I did not had the chance to sleep over the last two nights, I was undeniably drained, fatigued beyond my wildest imaginations.

I sat back comfortably in my seat, enjoying my usual commodities in this spacious vehicule. Delicately placing my hand on this exquisite bottle of *Bardeau*, my favored red wine, it dated from 1754, hmm bound to be something uterly enjoyable.

I pourred some of it gracefuly in an luxurious crystal chalice until it became half full, delicately placing back the bottle where I took it, I tasted this elegant liquid, and oh it was absolutely delectable.

I replaced the chalice to it's rightful habitat, and leaned back on the leather seat of the Limousine, my ears were being graced by the [b:432c1f7a09]moonlight Sonata[/b:432c1f7a09] as I gently pressed the "play" button on the stereo.

" Watch out!! " I screamed as Francois burned a red light, and that my eyes unluckily noticed a covertable plymouth speeding towards the Limousine....[/i:432c1f7a09]

Last edited by Laura on Mon Nov 17, 2003 9:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don't know how to replenish its source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of withering, of tarnishing.
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2003 3:35 am Reply with quote
Christian had his head turned from the road while he was talking Eliza.

"You want to see the night" ? spoke Valley suddenly "you want to witness cascadia at night" ?

His rage was starting to peak, how could this women infurate him so much, maybe he had made a wrong choice by embracing her, especially since he didnt even have permission from the local Prince, but what the hell he wasnt going to be staying but a few nights.

Eliza's face was lookin on in terror as Valley turned corners at high speed, she almost felt like the car would tilt over onto two wheels.

"WOULD YOU WATCH THE ROAD YOU FUCKING IDIOT"

"SORRY MY DEAR! WHY I OUGHT TO SHALL WATCH THE ROAD MMM DARLING"

"YOU SON OF A BITCH, DONT TAKE THAT TONE WITH ME"

"LISTEN YOU LITTLE SPOILT BITCH THIS IS MY CAR, I'LL SAY WHAT I SAY, DO WHATEVER THE HELL I WANT AND I WONT PUT UP WITH SOME TROUBLESOME CHILDE, YOU MY DEAR WERE A BIG FUCKING MISTAKE"

Elizas eyes were fixated on an oncoming limousine, the car was speeding towards it, they were going to crash, there was no way this would end nice.

"WATCH OUT"

Valley quickly turned his head to see the stretch just in time to swerve, he lost control as the plymoth carried into the front of a store with a thunderous smash of glass propeling both driver and passnager through the winshield and into the store beyond.

The Limo swerved the opposite direction struggling to keep control but plowed through a nearby park area and through some bushes before finally hitting a large oak tree. The front crumpled up, the driver smahing thier head on the steering wheel. The passnager inside was propeled forward and hit the in limo bar.

all fell silent except for the hissing of smoke and the alarm blaring out from the store that Valley and Eliza had gone through...

((wow, nice lead up Luara :) ))

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2003 7:56 am Reply with quote
[i:a8e3190bfb] Conceivably, if I had seen the vehicule a few seconds before, perhaps I could have alerted Francois a tad before, consequently altering the sphere of events. I've been in car accidents quite a few times before, but never one of such amplitude.

God the impingement has been devastating, irrefutably, if I had my seat belt buckeled, I would had never collided with the limousine's "in-bar". I was not entirely positive of how it was going, the pain inflicted to me, was heavy-handed, and I could only imagine what happened to Francois, his condition MUST be disastrous.

As I removed all the broken glass on me, I continuously felt a sharp and excruciating pain, decreasing my capacities to do mostly everything. " Francois " I said, pressing on the limousine's intercom button, throughout my laments, I managed to endlessly call his name, attempting to have an answer, and surely hoping he was okay.

" Ugh, good God " I said, remarking the laceration on my stomach, obviously created by the thin, but long piece of glass whom rigorously pierced my stomach during this innevitable incident. Worst thing is, part of it was still in me, and clearly visible.

The vehicule's door was jammed, obviously the collision did not only damage the front part of the Limousine. I had to pass by roof window to exit, and of course I scratched my back a little in the process, figures, when something goes wrong, it HAS to go all the way.

The intoxicating grey cloud of smoke created by the limousine, made it troublesome to see clearly. I urged my way down the vehicule's roof to get Francois out of the car, seeing a fire had just been given life.

" Francois!! " I screamed my lungs out, the windshield was soiled with just too much blood, reaching to him by the broken window's door frame, I unclapsed the seatbelt, freeing him of the only thing nailing him down on his seat.

Getting him out of there will surely be paved with complications, seeing the driver's door was undeniably crushed, and that Francois was unconcious, as I looked twice at the door, that's when I realised there was no way I would be able to open it in time, the fire was starting to take more and more room.

After much effort, I successfully got him out of this hell, pulled him at a decent distance from the burning limousine whom's explosion was clearly imminent. It pissed me off actually, not only the fact that I've once more been in an accident, but that I just lost one of my favorite vehicules, ugh quelle misere!

I could hear the sirens in the distance, the bluecoats would be here in just a few minutes, I know I had to go, but I just can't leave without at least checking on the others, human or not, no one deserve to die in such an horrible manner.

I literally ambulated slowly towards the nearby shop that has been completely annihilated by the black convertable, and just to add on the current problem, a fire had found life in there as well, nothing to ease my task, especially with my current wound, my displacements were limited, and very painful.

" awwww no.. " Throught the inferno I could see two bodies inside the store, they both seemed unconcious, just my luck, ugh I hate my life sometimes. The excruciating pain was making it's presence felt, I placed my hands on the wound, trying to ease my pain, to no avail, it did not worked at all, just imagine, I have a large piece of glass stuck in my stomach and I just can't get it out at the current moment.

Continuous were my laments, the sooner I will be able to ease my pain, the better. Keeping a hand on my wound, I altered my current position, heading towards those two motionless bodies, passing as fast as I could throught the fire, I rushed my way towards the female, her forehead was badly wounded and covered with broken shards.

" Ahh shit " I noticed two holes on her neck, still fresh, she was obviously a newblood, newly embraced. Would make sense to think the other one would prove to be her sire, or simply another Vampire... Now I just CAN'T leave them outside to the care of the upcoming ambulances, that would just break the masquerade.

In a flash, I rolled the male on his back, he was wounded as well, but seemed in no serious danger. The sirens were reminding me that the police were reducing their distance to ours. I guess it was the adrenaline, I managed to pull the two bodies out by the back door. Borrowing the same path than earlier, I pulled them until reaching the abandoned industry, where I had left Francois, quite a few blocks away.

After much effort, whom caused me more pain than anything else at the current moment, I obtained what I wanted, to get everybody out of there alive. Of course I just couldnt leave those two unconcious here, I just can't, it's beyond me, so I sat down next to Francois whom was still in this comatic state, concentrating on healing myself....[/i:a8e3190bfb]

Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don't know how to replenish its source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of withering, of tarnishing.
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2003 7:00 pm Reply with quote
((been busy doing final project work for Uni but have done it so will post before friday, maybe thrusday. Love the post to :) ))

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2003 4:51 am Reply with quote
Visions blurred around Valleys psychi, nothing seemed real. The depths of his mind span around him as if each moment were a life time. Still deeper he went, no light at the end of the tunnel....

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2003 1:41 am Reply with quote
[i:bdfdd93108]Scrutinizing Francois's suit, eager to find the traditional *ventrue-ish* cellphone he commonly carries on him, I consistently eyed his pale visage when I could, hoping he would regain his senses to help me a little with the current problem, but seeing his state, my chances to have him awake right now were slim to none.

" La mal chance me suis vraiment partout " I voiced with weakness, holding the phone in my hands but unable to remember the correct number, well, mind you after what just happened, I was still a tad flustered, and this emotion continuously kept obscuring my every thoughts.

" Samuel it's me, send me the usual team... yes the ventrue one... don't ask any questions, it's very important for them to be there in the next minutes, or I'm bound to get myself in problems again and bear two deaths on my conscience. "

Once I bestowed the adequate information's, I delicately closed the cellphone, to conclusively replace the item at it's rightful place. Oh and, fortunately, I managed to heal the large laceration on my stomach, ceasing the leakage of hemoglobin, my blood in other words, regaining a good part of my abilities.

However, the unknown revenant in front of me seemed to succumb further more to his unceasing pain, so was this young looking female.

" Must one of you feel the need to let go, you may, but certainly NOT under my eyes, not if I can do something about it... " I verbalized in whispers.

I may not know any of them, but every vampire knows how death feels, I wouldnt want to feel it a second time, not unless it's an absolute necessity, consequently, I will not let them go.

[b:bdfdd93108]Ten minutes later[/b:bdfdd93108]

The vehicules transporting the two unknown kindred, Francois and myself, were now entering the De L'Hiver manor's entrance gate. I will never grow bored of looking at this manor's scenery, and the manor itself of course, the place in itself was enough to make any Prince jealous. Slowly passing by the dense garden forest, crossing some angelic statues, to conclusively stop in front of the enormous water-fountain, the driver parked the vehicule close to the door.

The designated kindred had took good care to immidiately bring in the two guests inside, hoping to save them if it was still possible. As for me, the care was somewhat minimal, of course it would have been MUCH worst if I did not do anything about this laceration of mine earlier, now, well.. it's already completely gone.

[b:bdfdd93108]Few minutes later[/b:bdfdd93108]

" Miss De L'Hiver, are you certain you feel entirely okay? " Spoke Luc, a good friend of mine, whom seemed to constantly worry but too much.

" Yes Luc,please stop harassing me with this question, I wish to forget about this incident... " I answered him politely. All I wanted to do right now is relax in my own domain, and it's exactly what I did. Standing up slowly, pacing slowly on this luxurious marble floor, I delicately changed my position to reach the fireplace. Honest I was trying to relieve myself of this overwhelming stress, I was deeply wishing Francois would come out okay, his state was worrying me beyond imagination.

I remained motionless in front of the dancing flames, desiring to feel the warmth, and awaiting to have news about those two kindred, hopefuly for them, positive ones....[/i:bdfdd93108]

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2003 5:54 pm Reply with quote
Christian awoke sharply. His surroundings were not familier. Where the hell am i he thought. He looked around the room he was in. H e was lying in a huge double bed that was covered in fine silk. He looked under the sheets to find himself naked. "what the?" how did that happen?"

His head as not groggy but felt like cement had been poured where his brain was.

He remembered almost nothing from the crash or how it had happend.

The only thing he knew right now was that whoever decorated this room was a Toreador. The artwork on the walls oozed Toreador blood almost. He could smell it. He might not have the noise of Euryon or Mundug but he could smell a little and he smelt Toreador.

His imiediate thought was Eveshka but the artwork didnt match, it wasnt her style, she would have wanted more form and more flow, something with someone naked perhaps. he smiled a little, "wonder where she is right now?"

It had been years since he had seen any of them, but maybe a few old faces were around this place.

He checked the wardrobe and found a vest and some black pants. He put them on abd then went for the door. As he opened it he was face to face with a women, a women he had not seen before.

"Your not Eveshka?"

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2003 8:46 am Reply with quote
[i:34a18b3210]Time legitimately dissipated itself slowly tonight, every second became an eternity to me, and the wait was agonizing. I tried but too many times to ease the stress ever since my arrival, to no avail, my worries never became restful.

Throughout sorrow, rotten luck, calamities and ill fortune, Francois had always been present for me, offering help if he could.... I fear for his life, I'm deffinately not ready for his departure,this fatality would be too much for me.

With nothing else to do than playing the waiting game, I returned to the living room. Sitting down on the divan, my eyes immidiately discerned an anomaly, clothes and other items were sleeping upon the crystal table, nothing much, a dagger, the clothes they were both wearing during this incident, plus quite a few firearms.

It isnt really in my *habitude* to place my hand where it does not belong, but after all, I had to know at least a little, might find something of interest, who knows.

" Christian Valley " I whispered, the name was sculpted, engraved on one of the gun's cannon, most certainly his name I thought. Replacing delicately the weapon on the marvelous table, I started browsing in the girl's items, had to stop shortly after, being disturbed.

" Miss De L'Hiver, the [b:34a18b3210]Revenant[/b:34a18b3210] has awaken " Spoke one of many guards continuously patrolling the residence.

" And where is he now? " I questioned back, hoping to get a decent answer.

" He stumbled upon Mahara, she's guiding him to you as we speak ma chere "

Hmmm, finally, at least one of them is up. I was confident in aquiring some decent information, hopefuly.

" Ahh Mr. Valley, do please take a seat " I spoke to him as he walked down the enormous stairway of the main hall. He seemed to be shocked, it was either because of the luxury of this place, or the fact that I knew his name.

" Where the fuck am I? France!?" His words were voiced with a rare determination. Can't really blame him for even thinking of France, anyone whom looks at the Manor's interior, is bound to think we're in the French capital, and this seemed to bother him tremendously.

" As much as I would like to be there currently, no we're not in France, but in America, Cascadia to be more specific. " My words brought the utmost relief on his face.

" Who are you " He said, questioning me endlessly, who wouldnt after what happened anyway?

" I'm the one who saved your unlife, my name is Laura De L'Hiver, and you are? " I still asked for his name, just to make sure.

" You said it earlier... "

" Oh oui, I indeed mentioned it... If you feel like it, I'm a tad curious to know who's the other one with you, she had nothing on her, no papers, nothing to give me a clue about who she is.... "[/i:34a18b3210]

Offline Profile