<  USA  ~  Prologue

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2003 2:47 am Reply with quote
User avatarBrujahPosts: 16Location: Sheffield, South Yorkshire, UKJoined: Fri Aug 08, 2003 12:39 am
Christian stood in the large room. Marble and crystal were the main articles of decoration, it was clear that Ms. De L'Hiver had great taste. The room reminded him in someways of the lobby back at the hotel. Before the fire it was an impressive room, with black marble floors and old oak furniture, reminded him alot of home.

He took a moment to adjust himself, everything had been a shock since he woke up, and his head was still quite blurry. He fumbled for words

"errr, right. nice room" his head throbbed, Laura gazed at him, her eyes attempting to figure out if he was ok.

"names, yes names thats what we do now"

Laura looked at him, her lips sealed from making a response. It was as if she was happy enough to see him walking after the crash.

"may i"? he asked her as he approached a chair "my head is still groggy".

"yes you may" she replied

"now where was i. YES, names. I'm Christian Valley, Kindred.....err thank you"?

"For what"? she replied knowing what was coming next

"Saving me from that crash, i would have died if it wasnt for you"

"why, just doing my best" Laura now sat opposite Christian "and what clan are you from Christian, if i might ask"

Christian looked at her "you cant tell"? he let out a small laugh "i'm Brujah, though dont confuse me with that rabble you see on the streets, i'm pretty different to them"

Laura leant forward her right hand now clasped around a champaigne glass.

"Different how"?

"well different in that i like fine champaigne, feather beds and when i'm not all busted up beautiful women. you got a smoke"?

"All that tells me is that you have good taste, please tell me how you are different"

Christian leant back in his chair "you got all night"?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2003 7:52 pm Reply with quote
User avatarToreadorPosts: 155Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2003 2:02 am
[i:dae7c705e6][b:dae7c705e6]Hours later[/b:dae7c705e6]

" I realise this sounds unrealistic, and imaginably insane " He said, obviously noticing my skeptical visage. What he said largely crossed my boundaries on the [b:dae7c705e6]not to do[/b:dae7c705e6] list, yet again, no matter how mistrustful I am concerning this Brujah, his eyes screamed honesty.

" Unrealistic...oh that most deffinately is a weak work to define the subject mr. Valley. " My answer was a tad sarcastic, could not really help it, what he took hours to explain me just seemed impossible.

" Shit listen, isnt the Masquerade important to you? " With certainty he did not entirely loved my earlier dose of sarcasm, judging by the words of his answer.

" Of course it is, but you have to understand that without proofs, this will forever be quite doubtful to me... " I said while he slowly inhaled the cancerous smoke of his cigarette, not like if it really mattered, vampires are already dead anyway.

" It's not that I consider you not trust worthy, but before agreeing on helping you on this, I wish to see some proofs, at the very least just one, but I want one.. "

Placing his cigarette in the ash-stray, he looked at me for a few seconds before answering....

[b:dae7c705e6]ooc:[/b:dae7c705e6] Do forgive me for my short reply, I am in a hurry and must go, but at least wanted to add on it seeing I've been delaying a little lol[/i:dae7c705e6]

Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don't know how to replenish its source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of withering, of tarnishing.
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2003 1:44 am Reply with quote
User avatarBrujahPosts: 16Location: Sheffield, South Yorkshire, UKJoined: Fri Aug 08, 2003 12:39 am
Christian looked at her deeply, seeing that she was having trouble grasping all the straws.

"ok, see this is the confusing part. I can no longer recall whats real and whats not in my past. What i told you is everything i remember but i have a close source that said what i was expiriencing wasnt real memorys or emotions, they were induced at a much later date, maybe 100 years ago maybe 10. Truth is Luara i dont know anymore."

Laura looked at him unconvincingly

"So Mr Valley, not only do you expect one such as myself to to hear that "fairy tale" and believe it but now you also wish me to believe it was nothing more than , what?, a dream? Just who is this source you spoke so highly of?"

Valley shuffled in his seat slightly and had a sheepish look on his face

"eerm, i cant actually tell you"

Laura let out a laugh

"I',M SERIOUS" Valley snapped back

"PLease Mr Valley, do not shout in my home, there is no need for such aggresive and ruthless outbursts"

"I'm Sorry, but you have to believe me. Wait!"

Valleys eyes suddenly lit up

"You no doubt have fingers in many different pies"

"What is it your getting at Mr Valley"

Valley unbuttoned his shirt slightly and pulled it down a little from his neck revealing a small tattoo in the design of some sort of code

Valley looked up ay Luara

"Can you help me find out what the HELL this is"

Laura stood up and walked around Christian untill she could see the tattoo on his neck.

"Mmmm, INteresting"

((sorry not been able to post but had alot of work to do for a client this week, been making a corporate video for them and deadline is next week, will still try to post sometime this week still))

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2003 1:49 am Reply with quote
User avatarUnknownPosts: 117Location: ChicagoJoined: Mon Nov 24, 2003 4:24 pm
(( Nice

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2003 6:35 am Reply with quote
[i:792353fe87][b:792353fe87]ooc:[/b:792353fe87] I know what you mean, been overwhelmed with a whole bunch of different things lately too :cry: .

I'll be adding on this *sujet* shortly thought :D [/i:792353fe87]

Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don't know how to replenish its source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of withering, of tarnishing.
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2003 3:01 pm Reply with quote
Upon closer inspection Laura could make out the small identification number underneath the barcode.

"1- 5- 8- 2-"

((sorry am really rushed off my feet out here but should be clear for christmas after tuesday, should see more posting after then)) :)

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2003 6:43 am Reply with quote
[i:d287d4e95f][b:d287d4e95f]ooc:[/b:d287d4e95f] Same for me, I will be pretty busy starting from now and that will be until the end of the holidays, but check your pm's, I still need a bit of information's to post more :D [/i:d287d4e95f]

Offline Profile