<  Important Messages  ~  Forum Reborn

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 1:45 am
User avatarTremerePosts: 845Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2003 2:47 pm
After much hard work from the usual team of Batty and myself, we have brought you back from the grave, the SoC Forum.

I'm sure you all realise why we were down for the past week or so, but here we are again, with new hosting in the comfortable security of my offices for the forseeable future.

Anyone who thinks they might like to hack me be warned.

THIS IS MY PLACE OF BUSINESS, I WILL REPORT YOU TO THE HIGH TECH CRIME SQUAD OF THE WEST YORKSHIRE CONSTABULARY.

This should ring a good note with the recent hacker, as he is a UK resident. I'd hate to think what conclusions might be drawn by his neighbours should the police arrive and start carrying his computer equipment away in full view of everyone.

That said, welcome back everyone.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 2:43 am
User avatarGangrelPosts: 1117Location: The riverbank.Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 7:20 pm
BOOYA!

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 4:56 am
User avatar"Brujah"Posts: 62Location: Central FloridaJoined: Thu Aug 12, 2004 2:37 am
8)

I feel the anger changing me!
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 11:40 am
User avatarOld Clan TzimiscePosts: 704Location: Seattle, Washington, USAJoined: Thu Jul 10, 2003 3:29 am
You tell em, Stef!! :shock: :D :shock: :D

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 2:46 pm
User avatarVentruePosts: 1553Location: Virginia, USAJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 5:05 pm
I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say thank you to Stef for being so generous as to host our humble site.

Thanks for the hard work bud, it's much appreciated.

PS. And to Bats for having the foresight to save our precious creations!! You guys rock my pants!

Last edited by Gabriel on Sun Feb 05, 2006 2:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 1:30 am
User avatarOld Clan TzimiscePosts: 704Location: Seattle, Washington, USAJoined: Thu Jul 10, 2003 3:29 am
Very MUCH appreciated!!!

HUGS!! ::smoochies:: xoxoxooxoox

to both Batty and Stef. :D

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 4:00 pm
[quote:8fca9616b5]

Anyone who thinks they might like to hack me be warned.

THIS IS MY PLACE OF BUSINESS, I WILL REPORT YOU TO THE HIGH TECH CRIME SQUAD OF THE WEST YORKSHIRE CONSTABULARY.
[/quote:8fca9616b5]

Haha, you have no idea how funny and idiotic that sounds. ;)

If I really wanted to "hack" the site again, your little "threat" certainly wouldn't make me any less eager to do so, if anything it makes it seem like a lot more fun.

By the way, you should be thanking me for not deleting the database backups. :roll:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 4:44 pm
User avatarTremerePosts: 845Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2003 2:47 pm
[quote:428bb6b3b1="Death"]
If I really wanted to "hack" the site again, your little "threat" certainly wouldn't make me any less eager to do so, if anything it makes it seem like a lot more fun.[/quote:428bb6b3b1]

Go for it. Whatever.

[quote:428bb6b3b1="Death"]By the way, you should be thanking me for not deleting the database backups. :roll:[/quote:428bb6b3b1]

Presumably only because you missed them, due to incompetence. Didn't even think of it did you, tiny minded little scroat.

Oh... can't you reply, have I got the last word? Oh dear, did nasty Julius lock out user registration so's as you can't make another silly user. Awww... diddums den.

Yes, you're locked out and you can make a fuss anywhere you like and shout and scream and try to be the centre of attention like a happy little mummies boy, but none of us even care anymore. You are an irrelevant little nothing who can no longer answer back in any way which means anything to us.

This little incident will simply be forgotten. You just aren't important enough for us to bother with.

Byesie bye then...