<  Dusty Books  ~  Little Lambs

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2003 5:19 am Reply with quote
User avatarTzimiscePosts: 43Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2003 1:16 am
The Dreams faded, the memories stirred, all that was lost was now returning. Angelina, the tomb, Byss, the Curse, Cascadia, Valek, Emma, Daisy, Euryon, Mundug, Jerra, Eve.....all memories, all lost in the foggyness of time and the Maelstrom of thought. Where did he leave his life, at what point did he drift into torpor, to throw away hope and reside himself to an eternity of dream and anguish. Visions started to kreep into his mind, of forgotten faces and lost times. The visions sped up and raced through his brain like millions of electric shocks on the brains central core each one breathing life back into the wheathered and weak body of Christian Valley, he saw where he was as if his mind wandered out of his body and could see the surrounding area, hills, slopping gently into a small Valley at the bottom of which lied a small town that met the sea....home..Galway Ireland ,he was home.

His fist shot through the earth and appeared in the dark light of night, he was alone, there was no one waiting for him, he was alone..again. Slowly he began to dig and claw his way out each inch of earth shifted was another memory returning to him, another night added to his unlife. Slowly after several minutes he emerged from his earthly haven that had kept him her for ..how long was it?..his brain could not recall. His memorys had returned but there was still much missing and he wasnt sure if those he had were dreams or reality.

He cracked his neck and his knuckles after his long sleep. His head tilted up towards the cloudless sky, the Moon was full and it was red. They used to say that a red moon at night meant blood was to be spilled on that night, that was back when he was a child growing up in this area. His first childhood memory and it involved Blood....blood..he was so hungry..starving..he would have to find some if he was to recover his lost strentgh.

Valley set out down the long hill towards the town of Galway, he jogged most of the way but even that proved to much for his condition, he was weak and out in open country, not a good position if he bumped into a Garou. He took it slower and kept low to the ground. after a good hours walking he made it to the edge of Town. His clothes were dusty, his leather jacket haggard and worn while his hair was laden with soil and dirt. he looked like a begger from the 1800's. He made it to a small green with a small pond filled with ducks. on the edges were benches for the residents to sit during the day and admire the pond. on one of these benches were sitting a group of young kids, no older than 13 or 14, there were about 5 of them drinking cider and messing about near the pond. a few of them were smoking. 3 boys and 2 girls. He was so hungry...his entire body called out for blood..for sustance..for strentgh. Slowly his haggard form approached the group of kids. one of them saw him and pointed him out to the others. The other 2 lads joined the boy stood alone and whispered something luckiliy his vampire hearing was still intact but the rest of his strentgh was to depleated to use, disciplines were out of order.

the central lad spoke in an irish accent and was clealry the leader of the small gang "would ya look at him..he looks like shit..reckon hes got anythin of worth on him"

another spoke now, he had a cap and appeared to be the dumb one "i like his jacket...i wants his jacket"

The third was blowing all sorts of smoke rings and nodded in aggrement.

The leader spoke to Valley "here ..ya gonna give him thta jacket your wearing"

Valley kept his head low, his long ratty hair covering his face but not obsuring his vision

"here pal ah said give him ya jacket or were gonna do ya in"

Valley raised his head and carried on walking towards the boy

"ok pal fuck that we're gonna fuck ya up"

the two sidekicks walked towards Valley while the 2 girls watched from the bench hurling insults at Valley, he ignored them, he would get to them soon enough

The 2 thugs were about to attack when Valley shot both hands out and claspped them around there necks. He brought the dumb one to his mouth and bit into the boys neck draining him of all his blood. His other hand still clasped around the other kids throught. He let the limp body of the boy fall to the ground..dead.

"ahhh what the fuck...what the fuck...shit he killed Jimmy...ahhh fackin hell" the leader was in shock and couldnt move. Valley bit into the second boy and drank him dry exhailing the smoke from the boys throat. the body fell to the ground with an empty thud. He took his arm and wipped his mouth and then looked up at the last boy. He looked him right in the eyes and said "your going to die" in an empty voice devoid of emotion. The boy looked up to Valley and he could see a tear in the boys eyes. quickly he brought his hands around the boys neck and :snap: the boys lifeless body fell with a hollow thud. The 2 girls looked in horror at what they had witnessed and started to back away not looking behind them. One of them fell into the shallow pond that was about waist high and the other turned to see what had happend to her friend. as soon as she did she felt a push from behind her and fell in with her friend. Valley jumped in and rushed the first girl, he sank his teeth into her and drained her dry, he could feel his strength returning his memory working itself out. he span for the other girl and saw her right behind him. he struck her and she flew back onto the green. He lept in the air and landed on top of her his hand classped around her throat. "Boo" he said when he landed and sank his teeth into her neck he put off draining her so quickly as he wanted to revel in the hunt, in the kill to remind himself of the power over the Kine of the power he to once had. he let go right before killing her and whisperd in her ear

"power is like a kiss, sometimes it gets forgotten about and sometimes it lasts forever......time to die little girl"

he sank his teeth deep into her neck causing severe trauma to her throat and drank the rest of her blood. Valley stood up, blood dripping from his hands and mouth, his entire bottom half of his face coverd in thick vitae.

"and sometimes" he looked down at the girls body, her eyes still open and showing terror on her face "sometimes those who HAVE IT forget WHO WANTS IT"

he walked away from the scene his black biker boots leaving no prints, over the road he spotted a sports bike, he hopped on and got it wired and rode off towards the docks to secure passage to New York and then Cascadia.

((been awhile since i posted so i hope it reads well. cant wait to start posting with you guys again :) ))

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2003 6:27 am Reply with quote
MalkavianPosts: 16Location: Yorkshire, EnglandJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 7:06 pm
(( VERY GOOD post man!

Very nice touch on the " killing " scene bro. liked it :)

Good to see you around again ! ))

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2003 10:38 pm Reply with quote
The bar was run down, much like the rest of the bars in the docks of Galway. The owner was a burly Irish man with thick black curly hair, patrons called him Lucky Mick. He got his name after a shotgun shot him. All the pellets missed his vital organs except 1 lung. The operation to save his life was a success and he went back to work forever known as Lucky Mick.

Well Lucky Micks luck had just run out, Valley had him pinned against a wall in the alleyway out back and was face to face with the one guy he didn’t want to ever meet again.

“Ok Mick this is how it goes, I know you got contacts with the crews around here, I also know you like little girls” Valley let out a small laugh “hey we all do” The glint in his eye tweaked just enough for a bead of sweat to drip from Micks face. “Your gonna get me passage on board a ship headed to New York, I don’t care how or who with but I warn ya, double cross me on this and I’ll torture you, by god I’ll torture you till I get bored and just when ya think your gonna pop your socks I’ll keep ya alive for just that little bit more. Oh it can be done, you should see some of the things I came up with back in the day”. Mick’s eyes glazed over with tears of fright. “Well Mickey what’s it gonna be, you gonna help out an old friend of the family or what?” Mick’s head nodded slowly and the once big figure of the man soon morphed into a skinny boy with a long ponytail of hair. “OK Mickey now were getting results, I’ll be back in an hour, I have to get some things first” Valley walked towards the door and paused on his way out. “Oh and Mickey…your coming with me”. Mickey stood there, his head facing towards the floor and he nodded slowly in fear and recognition.

He had gotten bored of the bike so took the journey on foot over warehouses and old factories. The roofs were quite large with large vents poking out here and there. Valley Paused. He thought he heard someone sneaking up on him. He stopped walking and turned around. “Anyone there?” he called out to an empty roof. He gazed around the rooftop but saw nothing, not even his Vampire senses picked up anything. He walked towards the edge of the roof and dropped down nearly 5 stories. He landed on a very quite street. Not much traffic ever came down this end of town. No need to really, no shops or factories of worth down here, this is where the scum went after the dirt got fed up with it. The street was shut down all except a small pawnbrokers shop on the corner. An old guy ran it by the name of Charlie. He was a frail old man but if you needed something odds were he had what you were looking for. Valley walked towards the store and clasped the key he held inside his jacket pocket.

The bell rang on the door as Valley entered the store. Around him were walls covered in items that people no longer needed or wanted or just had to get rid of to pay the bills or some bastard drug dealer. Fishing poles, air rifles, old stereos and TV’s. The place was a bonified Aladdin’s cave.

Charlie was blind but kept a 12 gauge by his side to this day. Everyone knew Charlie but no one saw him out of the store. In other words everyone has been here at some point in the lives or unlives as far back as anyone can remember and Valley can remember a long time back. “Hey Charlie long time no see” the irony of the phrase wasn’t lost on Valley and he let out a small chuckle. The old frail man replied. “Valley…well by god if it hasn’t been….over 100 years, correct?”
Valley: nothing escapes you old man, how have you been?

Charlie: Better…business aint so good. So what can I do for ya?

Valley: 2 things. First this

Valley threw down several wallets and some jewellery. Charlie picked them up and ran his hands over them and finally brought them to his nose and took in a deep sniff. Mmm..Children…teens more like….ahh their not great Valley but they’ll make good additions to my collection. He opened up a cupboard and threw them in with another 100 or so wallets.

Valley: and this as well old man

Valley took out the key. It was aged, about 200 years or so and was dark and rusted. He placed it on the counter top and although not placed heavily sent out a large thud.

Charlie looked up at him even though he was blind.

Charlie: are you sure Christian? I mean are you sure you want to go through with this

Valley hadn’t been called by Christian off Charlie in a long long time, in fact the last time was when he had asked him to take care of something close to him, something so powerful and pure to Valley that even he couldn’t trust himself with it and so placed it with Charlie.

Valley looked down at Charlie, his eyes squinted, and the look was of years of pain and hurt and something more something even more deep within Valley.

Valley: Just get the damn orb

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2003 2:07 am Reply with quote
Get your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Location: NYJoined: Sun Aug 08, 2004 8:53 pm
New York City, a lot of things have happened in the Big Apple since his last visit, tragic events, but also some good things, like the change in rulership. No longer did that arrogant Dominic pull the strings, but instead of him, a rather young Nosferatu with the name Calebros was in charge of the city. Together with Dominic, the banishment of Mundug from his domain had gone too and thanks to his nosferatu allies in the city, Mundug and his trusted companion Jerry found themselves back in their original run down apartment at the harbor of New York City.

The reason for his return to "civilization", although he had returned on his own initiative, was still a bit of a mystery. Maybe he needed a change in environment, after spending the past years in the National Park of Yellowstone, or maybe he just longed for some more interaction with the kindred community.

The nosferatu of New York were definitely a good a bunch, although still affiliating themselves with the Camarilla, unlike the news Mundug had heard of the gangrel clan. Nontheless they were decent and they had proven themselves in some of the earlier adventures Mundug had been involved in. Leatherface, Longear Knows-a-Lot and even the young and naive Acidface, who had always been hitting on Jerra, much to her and also Mundug's annoyance.

But they were decent, although not decent enough to let Mundug believe that they had invited him back to NYC without a small favor in return. Even Jerra had repeatedly pointed this out to him, but nontheless the invitation had been welcome and right now it was too late for regrets, Acidface would pick him up soon and bring him before the prince for presentation. An annoying formality Mundug had never felt comfortable with and Jerry was obviously not in the mood for an escapade into the sewers either and he wasn't too shy to show it.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2003 5:54 pm Reply with quote
((hey Mundug its good to see ya still posting :) hope everythings good in "The City" :) ))

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2003 6:11 pm Reply with quote
((seems as soon as i get free time its taken away from me :( college is being an ass and i have tons of work to get done this week. will try and post on this whenever i can :) ))

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2003 10:49 pm Reply with quote
Get your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Location: NYJoined: Sun Aug 08, 2004 8:53 pm
((yes, everything is great here in Frisco, I got a busy week too, i'll post after you))

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2003 11:07 pm Reply with quote
Get your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 4Joined: Sat Jul 31, 2004 8:30 pm
((Please please please do not call the City "Frisco" - ugh! Mundug - I love you, you made me great skins back in the day - but if you keep calling the City "Frisco" I will have to cut you up and sell you as artificial crab meat down by the wharf. :wink: I am a lot closer than you might think! ))

To be fated to telling only lies.
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2003 11:35 pm Reply with quote
((okay "San Francisco" then...uh...are you sure that stuff they sell there is artificial...I had some of the fries and calamari not so long ago...after visiting the sea lions.))

Offline Profile