<  Dusty Books  ~  The Beautiful People.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2003 11:52 pm Reply with quote
My place is in the corner, always stalking, waiting for the moment, the perfect moment. Oh I watch them play before me, falling into my hands, drawn to my power, my sexuality they hold so dear. I'm not a social person myself, in fact speach is rarely needed to acomplish my means. Though it does amuse me to watch their little parties, see everyone in the room scrap over what will eventually be mine. hmmm.
And here in this particular social "event" I have already found my amusment for the evening. She's the life of the party evidentally, tall and built like a goddess. Her layers of sheer clothing do nothing to hide that fact. I lean back against the wall, imagining that baby soft, pure white, innocent flesh ripped and gnarled, blood encrusted.......the long red curls tangled and matted with sweat and blood. Oh god, how can I hide my excitement? My anticipation is making me run my tounge over and over my lips. But I don't go to her. No, she will come to me. She is already glancing in my direction, trying to keep her mind off me and back to the countless men standing around her, practically slobbering on her shoes. ha. I maintain my outward indifference, watch the others around me. I watch them strut back and forth, to and fro, moving with an air, a grace, floating above the earth in 6 inch heels. Ah, it fills me with a certain feeling to see the innocense, the oblivion.............the sheer perfection they see in themselves. It makes me want to do something about it....
The redhead still watches me. I feel her eyes burning my skin. I feel the vibrations as she moves though the room, towards my corner. And oh the composure in her. I hear her heart pounding, I feel her breath from across the room, but the perfect darling doesn't let it show. Oh Ohhh OH! What fun, what utter fun. Her determination to put on the act, the facade of a calm. I will break her, I will take pleasure in it, I will make her beg on her knees to touch me. hehehehe ah yes yes.
And there she is, right by me, right up against me. Mmmmmm I can almost taste it. She's trying to engage in flitatious conversation with me. When she realizes I'm not listening, she cuts the small talk short. Oh darling one, don't pout. You'll get all of my attention presently. I reach out and stroke her hand, sliding my palm up her arm, over her shoulders, touching the soft skin at her collar bone, cupping her breast gently. She's melting already, a dreamy haze covers her features. I find the rock hard nipple and grip it at last, twisting it hard. She moans like a whore. I knew miss perfect was a dirty little slut. I love it when I woman sounds like she's having an orgasm when she's in pain.....and viceversa.
Placing my fingertips at the base of her spine I lead her out the door with no objections. My hunger for her rises the closer I get to the back alley.....

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2003 12:50 am Reply with quote
Get your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2004 7:29 pm
((Rock! Good Post <Eviil Grin>... But you're still a towel))

Offline Profile