<  Dusty Books  ~  New beginings in an old place...

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2003 10:32 am Reply with quote
User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2004 12:10 am
She wondered from bar to bar hoping to find someone... anyone. Her sigh deepened as she entered a bar where she and Belle used to go together. Her eyes flashed red then back to their deep sparkling blue as she remembered.

[i:a90ef21fbb]Flashback

That morning she woke up, not sure of what all happened the night before, only knowing that Belle's arms were wrapped tightly around her, small bite marks and bruises on Belle's chest, her back hurt in strips.

Gently she rolled Belle onto her back, looking at her perfect body, marked with red bites down her breasts. She smiled to herself, wondering what had come over them the night before.

"Well... I wish I had had a video camera... just to know what happened..."

She laughed softly at that and went to Belle's closet, she hit the stereo on the way over, it played Godsmack pretty loudly, she washed up in the wash stand, then slipped on a matching red bra and underwear.
Belle woke up hearing music and watched the beautiful young Toreador dance to the music as she dressed, she thought..

"Oh god, what have I gotten myself into?"

Belle looked at her body, bites and bruises, then laughed. Sensing that she turned around, hair up in a messy twist, still in her underwear.

"Good Evening sleepy!"

Belle couldn't help but smile, she was still here, what more could she ask for? Then she walked over, kneeling besides her on the bed.

"It's time that I go to the Elysium... I think I'm ready... will you come with me?"

Belle set one hand on her hip, nodding.

"Of course darling, of course I'll come with you."

She smiled, then leaned over Belle, deeply kissing her. Belle felt the same thing she had felt last night when this woman had kissed her for the first time. What was it about this girl that kept making her want more, not caring how she got more, becoming intoxicated on every word, movement and smell. Belle didn't know how to handle it. She simply kissed back, passion flowing through her skin and to her lips into the other woman.

She got up slowly, Belle let her go reluctantly. They both finish getting dressed. She slips on a red china doll dress and slides chopsticks into her hair, forming a complicated twist of hair on her head. Then she sat, sliding on black fishnets and red platforms that were red with gold dragons. She watched Belle slide into her clothes, her body aching for another touch or another kiss, or anything... she ached for Belle.

When they were both ready they got into Belle's Porche and zoomed off to the Elysium, hand in hand.

When they walked in, they stood in the doorway of the packed Elysium, Belle had one hand around her waist and she had an arm over Belle's shoulders, then she whispered something with hot breath into Belle's ear, kissing and licking her ear before pulling her head back. Belle shivered, holding back a moan. Then she spoke, happy to do this much for this beautiful creature.

"HEY GUYS LOOK WHO I FOUND!!!!"

Both of their arms dropped, standing hand in hand everyone turned to see the two beautiful Toreadors grinning.

Her new lover was home, and boy was Belle happy that she was the one who brought her back.

End Flashback[/i:a90ef21fbb]

Her mind reeled. It seemed like yesterday that this had all happened. Why did Belle leave? Her head hung as she looked through the bar.