<  Dusty Books  ~  Important.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2003 8:36 pm Reply with quote
User avatarToreadorPosts: 433Joined: Wed Apr 09, 2003 5:14 pm
[b:0de0a8c2a6]Important Announcement:[/b:0de0a8c2a6]

After much consideration, and debating with the existing/present members. The following has been decided.

To concur with Batgirl’s intended “revamp” (no pun intended) of the Guild, History and Rules, the existing Hierarchy are to be considered null and void.

This is to be explained by the investigation by the Inner Circle into claims that the Hierarchy has not only failed to deliver regular reports to the Circle. But that they are also incompetent, allowing several severe breaches of the Masquerade to occur. And also in response to the Prince’s war with Christianity, which has resulted in the deaths of dozens of Priests, and Nuns throughout the city. And his apparently Infernalist nature. In itself a severe risk to the Masquerade. As a result of the investigating Justicar’s findings, the Hierarchy are to be replaced in full with Kindred chosen by the Inner Circle itself.

- By this we mean, the Hierarchy of Cascadia, or any subsequent city, will be NPC in nature.-

This was decided upon by a majority vote of all those available members. And as such is irreversible.

The identity and nature of the “appointed” Hierarchy will be decided upon forthwith.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2003 12:06 am Reply with quote
User avatarGangrelPosts: 64Location: Everywhere "they" didn't look.Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2003 9:41 pm
A step forwards

Bloody well done those who decided.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2003 12:14 am Reply with quote
Get your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 1Location: your nightmaresJoined: Sat Apr 12, 2003 7:51 pm
:D

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2003 1:48 am Reply with quote
Get your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2004 7:29 pm
[size=24:461f25e9d3]<--Malk[/size:461f25e9d3]
the committe should seriously look into placing echo in a position of power. hehe.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2003 2:21 am Reply with quote
k :D

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2003 3:11 am Reply with quote
Get your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2003 10:20 pm
I still think Measha should rule the place

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2003 6:01 am Reply with quote
User avatarTremerePosts: 25Location: Somewhere close to Bath's ChantryJoined: Sat Apr 05, 2003 5:40 am
P.S. If this doesn't turn out to be RPed on the boards ((which I SERIOUSLY recommend it is)) then it is to be known that Gabriel got word of the Justicar's investigation and promptly stepped down before he was officially removed as a gesture to save face.

Edgar Allen Poe
Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2003 9:18 am Reply with quote
User avatarCappadocianPosts: 590Location: Sydney, AustraliaJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 11:55 am
read, understood and agreed.

sorry for the delay in locking the thread